First Baptist Church of Parker Texas | SermonAudio.com

Sermons Embed | Info
MyChurch: fbcparker
MyChurch Code ID: 68562
First Baptist Church of Parker Texas
Parker, Texas

Sermon12/28/16 1:57 PM
Karl-Heinz Ludke from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Karl-Heinz Ludke
comments
This is an excellent series. You should seriously consider putting it in book form. That would be a very useful tool. I, too, was duped by dispensationalism for many years

Sermon10/2/16 10:57 AM
Sister in Christ from Frazier Park, CA  Find all comments by Sister in Christ
Forgiven and Forgiving
Edward Cook
“ Oustanding message!!! ”
May our Lord continue to richly bless you and your ministry., Pastor Cook. Wonderful teaching on forgiveness!

Sermon9/6/15 7:41 PM
Cruz Herrera Jr from SAN ANTONIO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cruz Herrera Jr
(Sermon no longer available)
Glenn, This is Cruz, I hope you remember me, from long past, Please try to contact me, I am still alive and kicking, and doing well. I have so long wanted to contact you. Contact me by email, so I can disclose my numbers and location to you. Anxiously wanting to hear from you.I am currently at work till 10pm(09/06/15). Work email is [email protected] Home email is [email protected] Sincerely, Cruz Herrera Jr

Sermon2/15/15 2:11 PM
Margie from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margie
comments
Thank you man of God.

Sermon1/7/15 12:51 PM
Hidden from Cleft of the Rock  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hidden
Prolegomena to Hebrews
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
“ Masterful Presentation ”
I am still living in the truth presented through this message I heard yesterday. I want to further comment on who the author of Hebrews is. I don't believe it is God's desire for us to know who the writer is, nor where the body of Moses is. I don't believe the author would be among those that said unto him (Jesus), "Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory" (Mark 10:37). Neither should we seek to discover the author, and not the exalted One. We are already exalting individual "scholarly" pastors above those less known. The author is hidden in Christ, just as we ourselves are and should seek to remain.

Sermon1/6/15 3:00 PM
Hidden from Cleft of the Rock  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hidden
Prolegomena to Hebrews
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
“ Masterful Presentation ”
The writer has so presented the one who is Superior in all things in heaven and in the earth until the only message we come away with, e.g. in seeking to find the author, is that Christ is superior; even to the author of Hebrews. Otherwise, we would exalt the author as many are exalting the apostle Paul. He clearly wants us to know that it is finished, AND Christ did it all! Thank you for diligent and scholarly study.

Sermon1/6/15 11:33 AM
The Redeemed from On My Knees  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Redeemed
Who is Israel?
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
“ EXEGETICAL PERFECTION ”
You have done due diligence in exegeting scripture. Failure to correctly identify the true Israel of God, or national, ethnic Israel has caused so much confusion until many fail to evangelize a Jew. When you tell believers that the Arabs and the ethnic, unregenerate Jew that they have the same god (in that it is not the God of our Lord Jesus Christ), you draw resentment. May our great God enlarge your borders so that this message will be heard, received, and motivating toward getting the gospel to every man; without regard to ethnicity.

Sermon1/6/15 9:45 AM
Delivered from The Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delivered
Living Joyfully with Cancer
Judy Brunson
comments
“ Cancer Has No Sting ”
Not unto us, but unto the Lord we give glory. It is in him we live and move and have our being. We are the Lord's.

Sermon12/16/14 9:05 AM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
Living Joyfully with Cancer
Judy Brunson
comments
Beautiful testimony and sweet spirit. Jesus shines through. To see and hear a life of Christian contentment is a beautiful thing. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

Sermon12/15/14 12:37 PM
Steven from Mass.  Find all comments by Steven
Living Joyfully with Cancer
Judy Brunson
comments
Very encouraging testimony of God's love. "My hope is not in an event (healing) but in a person, Jesus Christ." I am recovering from cancer and my health is terrible, so this testimony was very special to me.

Sermon2/6/14 2:32 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
Mental Illness and Demonic Possession
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
Very interesting view on mental illness.

Sermon12/6/13 7:32 AM
comments
“ Reconsidering Lewis. ”
From the time I wrote my first comment to this message I reconsidered CS Lewis and saw that he was influenced by Liberal teaching, evolutionism, Catholicism, that he was not an evangelical. If you do not want to post my new comment, please delete my former also.

Sermon11/5/13 8:07 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Re the olivet discourse.This appears to me quite a preturist interpretation of this chapter and real interesting- the only snag is verse 27... Did I miss something ????

Sermon10/24/13 5:26 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Render unto Caesar
Edward Cook
Lots of thoughts about taxes and government and I actually am proud that I pay my taxes and contribute to the society that I live in...but you are spot on regarding the government being the biggest beneficiaries of public money- in uk we had this mad thing happen- we had devolution whereby huge amounts of public money are lost to local government ( used to be just fine to have central government) then almost simultaneously we had the European parliament. Do you know we can't even have absolute jurisdiction in our own country any more because of European courts over ruling us. Lots of people making lots of money out of taxes....a bit like the roman empire !

Sermon10/16/13 6:09 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
The Parable of the Tenants
Eric Sowell
I love the way that Eric preaches this- he asks loads of interesting questions as he preaches ( often things that I want to ask myself). It makes his preaching very engaging and I think he has a spot on take of this parable.

Sermon7/6/13 6:47 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Are You Too Busy?
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
This is such a good message for young Christians especially. We need to be ruthless making time for god and stopping ourselves beating to the drum of the world that makes life ever more busy. Great sermon !

Sermon6/25/13 8:51 AM
[email protected]  Find all comments by aviceso@hotmail.com
The Spirit Breathes Where He Will
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
Taught me a better way to study the Bible.

Sermon6/23/13 5:39 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Mental Illness and Demonic Possession
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
A sensible and balanced approach to mental illness. Well done for preaching on a very complex and difficult subject.

Sermon10/20/12 6:43 PM
Otis  Find all comments by Otis
“ Great Sermon! Thanks to those who shared it here ”
Only got to hear this man in person once but am really gald his sermons are shared here. He was my Sisters Pastor at Hill Creek Baptist Church.

Sermon10/7/12 9:24 PM

Metropolitan Tabernacle
Bible Study

Pastor Kent K. Kirchmeyer
Eternity, Too Long To Be Wrong

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

Sponsor: 'May The Meditations of My Heart...'
a.co/hDzwA8O

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com