Faith Memorial Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Faith Memorial Baptist Church
Frank Jones  |  North Chesterfield, Virginia

Sermon6/4/14 9:52 AM
Ed & Michelle from Canada  Find all comments by Ed & Michelle
God of All Merciful Comfort
comments
This sermon really resonated with us. We have listened twice in the last few hours. Thank you for helping to make God's comfort so plain. We thank Our Lord for his never ending mercy and care for us, and his grace to endure moment by moment! Thank you!!

Sermon2/13/14 2:01 PM
Lisa from Virginia  Find all comments by Lisa
Saving Faith in God
Frank Jones
What a profound yet simple explanation of true saving faith as seen in the life of Abraham. Do you have it too?

Sermon9/27/13 11:27 PM
Donald from New Jersey  Find all comments by Donald
You Shall Die in Your Sins
comments
What a sermon. I feel like the man at the end of the sermon who had a lot of head knowledge but no heart knowledge. I have fallen into the sin of drunkeness and need help desperately. If anyone can help, please call me at ... . Thank you so much.

Sermon8/11/13 5:16 PM
Vera from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera
“ Great and Helpful Sermon! ”
This seems to be the sequel to "God of All Merciful Comfort" and actually was even more helpful to me. I have listened to it 3 times. Heb 4:2 says that the hearer must mix the sermon with faith. I need to embrace these truths from 2 Cor. I have shared what I learned from this sermon to many people and have helped them too. This sermon is a must listen too!! We all struggle and need to know why. The Lord told us why. Thank you Pastor Jones for this careful exposition.

Sermon7/16/13 7:57 PM
Vera from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vera
God of All Merciful Comfort
comments
I have listened to this twice. It was a huge encouragement! I have been struggling with some health weakness, among other issues, and this sermon gave me the scriptural understanding to trust in thankfulness. Jesus Christ is the merciful God of All comfort! Thank you!

Sermon7/14/13 2:32 PM
 from Va.
Thanks for Answered Prayer
“ Wow! ”
I told Pastor afterwards that this was a "Wow" message. Oh that we would seek Christ with our whole hearts and walk in His ways!

Sermon3/30/13 11:07 AM
Sandra Bright-Haynes from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sandra Bright-Haynes
Exultation for His Word
Frank Jones
I really enjoyed this message. It is one that I have never heard before quite in this way. I have been spending more time with The Lord and making an effort to quiet down the noises in my life so that Ii might clearly hear him speak to every area of my life. Your message without a doubt has been one where I know I was meant to hear and do. I thank God for you. Sandra

Sermon8/14/12 10:02 PM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Courage in Face of Culture
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon2/18/12 5:20 PM
Linda from Ohio  Find all comments by Linda

Sermon1/15/12 6:40 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Universal Wrath
Frank Jones
A must listen to sermon. Very humbling. Very convicting. Put a lock on my lips Lord. And yet His Word beckoning, "Come and let Me show you your ungodliness so you can turn and be healed." Thank You Almighty God for revealing the majesty of Your wrath in light of the white fire holiness of Your Person and bringing our face into the dust in the understanding of what was in that cup Your Son drank in Gethsemane. The depth of it. The terror of it. Our cup of justice He drank. Not sipped. But tilted it up to taste even of the dredges. I am without voice or speech in an ever increasing understanding of Your's and Jesus' sacrifice for me and Your people.

Sermon1/13/12 9:55 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
I've listened to this half a doz times and will prob listen many more till it is branded into my heart. Going on 2 yrs ago I left my 20 yr church secretary job to be 24/7 caregiver to my Alz mom. This past difficult wk as she gradually spirals down into madness and no longer has any ability to be reasoned with, I called out Lord I can't do this anymore. This sermon has been a lifeline to give me clarity to look at it all in a diff light, to see this trial for its value and to embrace what you said: You have hedged in my life to make me into the image of Your Son. Tku.

Sermon1/9/12 1:05 PM
Rob  Find all comments by Rob
His Love Gifted in Trial
Frank Jones
thankyou, a very encouraging and clear message which will encourage people (including me) to see their trials in the right way and enable them to develop endurance in their lives aided by their clear understanding of Gods real and ultimate goal in their lives-being conformed to the image of the son of God.

Sermon8/19/11 7:53 AM
Ellen Katka from New Hampshire  Find all comments by Ellen Katka
(Sermon no longer available)
Without a pastor--Chose yours at random and am really enjoying his preaching. Thanks for the "meat."

Sermon4/11/11 11:37 AM
V.M. Jones from home  Contact via emailFind all comments by V.M. Jones
comments
This sermon was such an encouragement!! I wish every Christian would listen to this. Oh, we so need to be reminded why God allows trials. Thank you for the Word which can enable us to walk in joy and peace through the midst of heavy trial.

Sermon2/14/11 12:59 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
comments
As a lay person, I need to urge pastors to remember that sin is not out there, in them. It is within us. Having a human spirit, even after being born again we daily have hostile minds, and rebellion in our nature. We must fight ourselves daily, GOD is worth the daily, even momentary fight that we all have. It isn't a once in a while thing it is with us presently.

Sermon1/8/10 1:25 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Decency Is of the Spirit
Frank Jones
It's a great priviledge for me to hear these absolute truths, the strength, security and serenity it provided, leads me to grow more in the grace and knowledge of my Great GOD. Thank you so much for these blessed teachings. I love listening to them. GOD bless you.

Sermon12/23/09 4:36 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Profiting in Regeneration
Frank Jones
When I meditate on the magnetic power of the cross, I see that's where my life began, my thinking straightened out, my feelings sorted out, and reality hits like a ton of bricks, my SAVIOUR's BLOOD is forever making atonement for my sins. Glory to GOD for this very powerful message. Thank you.

Sermon12/18/09 3:12 PM
Obedience = Love for GOD and this sermon describes it best. It's the true beauty of worshipping GOD. Thank you.

Sermon10/7/09 4:06 AM
Martin Schot from Wairarapa, New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Martin Schot
You Shall Die in Your Sins
Frank Jones
comments
“ Powefull Message ”
This soul-searching sermon opened our eyes for our unsaved fellow 'christians' and 'christian' family and led us on our knees in a prayer from our hearts for their salvation.

Sermon8/30/09 11:41 AM
You Shall Die in Your Sins
comments
I just wanted to add to my previous comment, while this sermon is polishing away at my rough edges I still have alot more of your sermons to listen to. GOD BLESS YOU.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Belgium to Euthanize Kids?
Douglas L. Watson
O Lord, You Made Me

Psalms
Redeemer Orthodox Presbyterian

Hourly: Scarlet Sin and Moral Leper
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Sermons of Dr. Ian Paisley
Staff Picks..

Robert Rubino
Crybaby Christianity!

Galatians 4:1-7
Fellowship Baptist Church

Pope Francis: Man of Peace? Free Video

Highl­ights & crit­iq­ues Pope Franc­is' pos­it­ions on Isr­ael, Islam, Hamas & much more!
www.puritandownloads.com/po..