Duluth Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: duluthbible
MyChurch Code#: 59722
Duluth Bible Church
Dennis Rokser  |  Duluth, Minnesota

Sermon7/2/17 6:38 AM
Virginia from Victoria Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Virginia
02 - Enoch & Noah
Dr. Andrew Woods
I've been greatly encouraged in my walk of faith with God through listening to this sermon by Andy. Heb chapter 11 is one of my faviourite passsges of the Bible because we learn HOW to please God. It's by faith. Andy does a good job of explaining the importance of faith to please God and without it, it's impossible, no, it doesn't say, you can please Him a little but it's IMPOSSIBLE to please God!!! We can learn from the life examples of Enoch and Noah on how we too can please God and find out the extra rewards that come our way as we look at Noah's and Enoch's life. A consistent life of faith pleases God and it will bring blessings that others won't receive.

Sermon5/2/17 2:27 PM
Rob McKenzie from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rob McKenzie
Dear Pastor, I am Reformed but always look to stay knowledgeable regarding my Dispensational brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe you do not have a very correct understanding of Covenant Theology however; I would not have written to disagree accept that you have made a statement that if true would damn the Reformed to Hell (although you didn't say that) and I believe you are bearing false witness against us, (even if that is not your intent). You said that Almillenialists and Postmillenialists do not teach a bodily resurrection but only a spiritual resurrection. This is not at all true. We do believe that at conversion as Ephesians says we raised spiritually from the dead but at the Second Coming all both the saved and the unsaved will be raised bodily. The just in glorified bodies like Christ was raised with. You may know this but just failed to complete the thought. Some accusations must be defended.

Sermon11/17/16 4:04 AM
Enaholo from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Enaholo
comments
I am a student at the north american reformed seminary. this video series is part of my course in Greek. i observed that the videos can only be watched online. please how can i download the lesson and watch them offline. i am in Nigeria here in Africa. I am an online student at the free seminary program in www.tnars.net my email is [email protected]

Sermon11/3/16 11:38 PM
Joseph Tembo from Zambia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joseph Tembo
this is very enlighting

Sermon11/1/16 8:57 PM
ernest  Contact via emailFind all comments by ernest
comments
How can I download the video series of this 20 lessons

Sermon9/16/16 1:15 AM
Angpui from Myanmar  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angpui
Very encouraged me to live by faith

Sermon8/28/16 4:04 AM
Jim Lincoln from Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
God's Purposes For Israel (Pt 4 of 4)
Dr. Renald Showers
comments
“ Gabriel Stone--Interesting ”
http://tinyurl.com/gq9tole "Mysterious Hebrew stone depicts archangel Gabriel, called a 'Dead Sea Scroll in stone'" Yes, it does exist. Renald's account is no doubt what he knew about it, when he gave the sermon. Read the news story.

Sermon8/14/16 11:23 AM
Beth Johnson from Alaska  Find all comments by Beth Johnson
Thank you, Tom, for reminding me again of this topic. It came at a good time for me! God is faithful. Your sister in Christ, Beth

Sermon6/5/16 2:21 PM
Sue from Duluth  Find all comments by Sue
One of my favorite "go to" messages!

Sermon2/23/16 11:21 AM
William Lange from Prentice WI.  Find all comments by William Lange
Much needed message and thank you so much I am passing it on to as many as I can.

Sermon11/16/15 12:26 AM
Shane Hokanson from Utah, U.S.A.  Find all comments by Shane Hokanson
Outstanding expose' / message / study on this newest heresy to show it's ugly head. Lots of good Bible passages used. Lots of good Christian Theology mentioned and affirmed. Thanks for speaking the truth. 'Open Theists' have a far different God than the God of Isaiah , Daniel , & John. From Genesis to Revelation we see The Creator --- The Almighty God. Thanks for sticking with the B I B L E !

Sermon10/16/15 12:13 AM
JOSEPH TEMBO from LUSAKA ZAMBIA  Contact via emailFind all comments by JOSEPH TEMBO
comments
So clear, uncompromising and simple. It is a masterpiece. Thank you Pastor Dennis.

Sermon9/13/15 1:46 AM
allison geer from Garland, TX  Find all comments by allison geer
comments
wonderful teaching - I had the great fortune to be involved in Lubbock Bible Church during my college years, and Charlie's teaching laid a tremendous foundation of a very theocentric understanding of Scripture, God's character, personal life, and culture. I thank the Lord for that foundation, and how it has helped me survive this difficult life in a sin-cursed creation.....

Sermon8/13/15 1:12 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Keep Walking And Watch Out
Robert Lillegard
“ For the Young Believer and the Seasoned Saint ”

Sermon8/13/15 9:09 AM
William J. Lange from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by William J. Lange
comments
“ Great Message ”
So encouraging to consistently have solid teaching and verse by verse study of the Scriptures. Thank you so very much.

Sermon7/28/15 9:28 AM
William J. Lange from Wisconsin  Find all comments by William J. Lange
Excellent message and very liberating. I am so thankful for this sound teaching.

Sermon6/29/15 5:41 AM
Jim Shepherd from Pella Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Shepherd
This a super series whether one only listens to the audio or sits down to watch the video.

Sermon6/17/15 6:11 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
07 - The Rapture Of The Church
Arnold Fruchtenbaum
Good teaching in the timing of the rapture from a messianic Jewish perspective. Worth having an open bible.

Sermon5/31/15 7:38 PM
Dan Bastle from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Bastle
Great stuff, thanks!

Sermon2/6/15 10:37 AM
Grace from Mexico  Protected NameFind all comments by Grace
comments
“ Glad I listened to this! ”
Convicted me that I lack gratitude for all that Christ does for me!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Suicides and Metal Rock
Kevin Swanson

Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon their knees. ... William Cowper

Amazon Fire TV New!