Discover The Word With Dr Jim | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: dtw
Discover The Word With Dr Jim
Dr. James M. Phillips  |  Bakersfield, California

Sermon9/5/14 2:04 AM
Dr. James M Phillips from Bakersfield, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Dr. James M Phillips
Brandy's Testimony
Brandy Swint
Brandy is one of my most brilliant students and she really shines as she gives her testimony. She is one of the leaders at Valley Baptist Church in the Ladies ministries. Her sincerity is unsurpassed in her prayers. We put this little testimony out here to encourage all who hear it.

Sermon9/1/14 12:41 AM
Dakotah from Bakersfield, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Dakotah
comments
Wow was this a great message about Jonah and God's love.

Sermon8/31/14 5:26 PM
Marilyn from Bakersfield, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Marilyn
comments
I think I will give just some of the comments of others that listened to this great sermon, Bible lesson, and seminary class etc. One lady said; You took me right to Nineveh in living color I saw everything in living color right before my eyes just like I was there. Another man said; Wow I had no idea of the information that can be had out of this little book. It was just like being in the greatest seminary class ever. Another lady said; This was the greatest sermon that I ever heard. Another man said; Wow what a great message. I loved it. One young man that was not here for all the message said; Man I missed the first part of this message what a loss. Man I wish I had gotten here earlier. I have to say all of this too and everyone that was in this church service was spiritually lite up. The whole church body was spiritually lifted up by this great message.

Sermon8/31/14 5:09 PM
This class was a grand finally of the book of Revelation. Dr. Jim did another great job bringing the story of Revelation to us in living color one more time.

Sermon8/30/14 5:38 PM
This is an Absolutely Great message on the end times. This is spooky but I think all people should know just how close the end could be.

Sermon8/17/14 4:42 PM
Church History #16 2006 Series The...
Dr. James M. Phillips
Great message Dr. Jim, I loved it all but especially about the true history of St Patrick.

Sermon8/14/14 4:15 PM
The Day I Visited Hell
Dr. James M. Phillips
Dr. Jim was just beginning to learn to preach but this message was dynamite. I can truly see how several in the congregation were saved that day. I have met some of those who met the Lord that day and they are still serving Him faithfully today. That song will touch the depths of anyone's soul saved or lost. What a great revival and evangelistic message.

Sermon8/14/14 1:19 AM
John #57 The Question Of The Ages
Dr. James M. Phillips
This is one of The Greatest messages that I have ever heard on the grace of God and The question of the Ages as Dr. Jim called it.

Sermon8/11/14 12:37 PM
comments
This is absolutely the greatest sermon that I ever heard preached on Moses's life.

Sermon8/11/14 12:34 PM
comments
This was a fantastic sermon on the historical background of Moses and Jethro. A Great study deep, deep, and deeper into God's Word and all historical resources that are available on this subject.

Sermon8/5/14 6:46 PM
This is the most fantastic series of messages that I have ever heard Dr. Jim Preach. These are my favorite. I listen to them over and over again. When I started attending these classes I was a lost but religious Methodist. It wasn't long till I was saved and by the end of the classes I was baptized and a confirmed Baptist. These classes are full of theology and the history of the evolution of theology in different denominations extant and extinct. These are great classes for young Christians and old to study. But be ready to change your mind and ideas as you learn many basic Biblical truths from the Bible and from the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts..

Sermon8/3/14 1:41 AM
comments
What a great message to illustrate the triune man. I can understand the trinity of man much better now. Thanks for a great message on the Hardware and software of man.

Sermon8/2/14 3:44 PM
comments
This class was so great I talked Jim into putting it out on video for all to enjoy in living color. This is a class for theologians to take notes.

Sermon8/2/14 11:04 AM
comments
What a great exciting message from a false prophet. I loved this message. Everyone that preaches or teaches the Bible should listen to this sermon. It is super.

Sermon8/2/14 10:58 AM
comments
What a Great and Majestic message of the True Prophecies of Balaam. This message is fantastic. I cannot believe all the info crammed into this message. It was one of Dr. Jim's best messages ever.

Sermon7/31/14 2:31 PM
This is a great sermon on John 12:1-15 but the historical information behind the scenes is fantastic. I never knew that there were 2 different anointings of Jesus by 2 different women for 2 opposite reasons. Great Lesson and a Great Sermon.

Sermon7/31/14 10:49 AM
Church History Class 10 on Video The...
Dr. James M. Phillips
These Church history classes that Dr. Jim taught are an absolute necessity if you want to understand Church History and what the Bible actually teaches. There is so much ecclesiastical Dogma and tradition out in the theological world that has nothing whatsoever to do with what the Bible teaches. During these classes you will learn more sound theology than you could ever imagine.

Sermon7/23/14 11:10 AM
This class was a fantastic revelation of who Jesus really is. If you have a Jehovah witness friend or family member you need to listen to this class over and over till you memorize the contents. These people with the help of the Holy Spirit can be converted. Not only will you have the ability to lead these people to Christ and the real Jesus but this class will give you a firm foundation in what you believe about the Son of God.

Sermon7/23/14 10:02 AM
Of all the thousands of classes that Dr. Jim has taught these are my favorites. Before I attended these classes I was a Methodist by denomination and an Armenian by theology.. After listening to the classes I was a confirmed Baptist and a Calvinist by theology. You will learn more about theology and Church history and the evolution of theology from these classes than any other source that I know of available. I listen to these classes over and over again and remember or learn something new each time. I guess it is as Dr. Jim has always said, "There is a time element to learning". Thanks Dr. Jim foremost fabulous incomparable set of lessons from history and God's Word.

Sermon7/21/14 10:34 AM
Hebrew Reading Jonah # 2 The Rebellious...
Dr. James M. Phillips
What a Great Sermon from the book of Jonah by a master Hebrew language teacher not leaving out one tiny bit of information from the original language. This little book is fantastic from the Hebrew and Brother Lee Kootstra said it right when he had asked God to send him a teacher to teach him the deep things from God's Word over 20 years ago. Dr. Jim sure fits the bill.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Spurgeon's Daily - Sep 17 AM
Randy Wages
Religious La-La Land

Religious La-La Land
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Hourly: When Things Don't Go Your Way
Pastor Mark Chappell
Freeway Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Ready Made Church Websites for $84.95

Get a prof­ess­ional look­ing church webs­ite today. Pers­onal train­ing incl­ud­ed!
www.baptisthost.net/wordpre..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com

Sermon: Silent Church In Sinful Nation

Death is only a grim porter to let us into a stately palace. ... Richard Sibbes

Las Vegas, NV