Lantana Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: dleeb
Lantana Grace Church
Donald Bell  |  Crossville, Tennessee

Sermon6/15/15 3:18 AM
ENAUTW from Denmark  Contact via emailFind all comments by ENAUTW
comments
Great massage. Halleluja what a blessed, wonderful savior is Jesus to me. Glory be to him for ever and ever amen. Rom 11:36.

Sermon6/8/15 3:14 PM
A sheepling  Find all comments by A sheepling
comments
Hallelujah!!! What a Saviour. The sovereign free grace gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ preached with carity. Thank-you!

Sermon5/14/15 12:21 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Am I a Child of God?
Don Bell
“ A sinner saved by HiS GrAcE ”
Nothing in my hands i bring..simply to the cross i cling.. This sermon brought tears to my eyes..seeing how wretched i am ..and how merciful HE is..HE who pulled me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the Rock.Blessed is HE!

Sermon5/13/15 12:08 PM
Redeemed from Word of God  Find all comments by Redeemed
comments
The prayer of an empty-handed publican. 'Lord, let me hide myself in Thee.'

Sermon2/15/15 8:24 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Strong Sermon! ”
It doesn't take much to separate truth from false belief and Brother Don tells it all in his sermon. I didn't know the Gospel for nearly 80 yrs. but in His time God's Grace and Faith in Jesus Christ came together at the right time and now I am one of God's children. I believe that most of today's churches are either afraid or ignorant of The Truth of Jesus Christ and never give their congregation the Gospel and only lead them to damnation. Thank you Jesus Christ for dying for my sins, and I look for the time to see you in person in heaven through the power of the Holy Spirit. I can sleep in peace each night because of His Grace.

Sermon2/15/15 5:24 PM
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
“ A Rewarding Sermon! ”
Thank God for His Grace to give salvation to me because I was last in line and nearly 80 yrs old when God gave me Faith in Christ Jesus out of my sinful life. I know that I did nothing but evil things for all those years but I will still be with My Lord and Savior when I die. This message is a blessing to all who are "born again." Thank you Brother Don for this wonderful sermon.

Sermon2/15/15 4:27 PM
“ Encouraging Sermon! ”
For us who are saved by Grace through Faith in Christ Jesus, this sermon will give you strength and assurance that your eternal life is in heaven. Brother Don preaches with a down-to-earth touch that will bless everyone who hears it. God Bless your Brother Don for your ministry.

Sermon1/8/15 9:28 AM
Gavilan from Louisiana  Find all comments by Gavilan
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
Great sermon! Never heard anything like it. I've heard many preach otherwise but truly Jesus is our Reward!

Sermon1/8/15 4:27 AM
WJ from Great Midwest  Find all comments by WJ
No rewards in heaven
Don Bell
comments
“ Mellifluous Sermon! ”
I love listening to messages about rewards and the Kingdom. I am presently listening to the Preparing for the Kingdom Series by James Hollandsworth when I ran across this as a featured sermon.

Sermon12/22/14 2:56 PM
Dana Bates from Los Angelas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dana Bates
No tears in heaven
Don Bell
comments
I loved this beautiful message it really blessed me. Thank you!

Sermon12/20/14 1:01 AM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
The Almost Christian
Don Bell
Boy how important this message is truth is never known until you experience it God break us of our rebellion confront us with our sins. Superficial and half-truth knowledge is death Agrippa was so close and yet so far away from salvation. Could it be Lord that you would come to us and show us what we are wretched sinners in need of a Savior Break us Break our rebellion we will not come until you do this for us. Amen

Sermon12/19/14 11:02 PM
Tim Burnett from jacumba California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
This was really encouraging Don just keep reading His word and our faith will grow keep seeking Him daily. There's no other book like the Bible it's the only living book and it stays contemporary forever because it's the word of God

Blog12/2/14 12:05 PM
kevinmccue from long beach ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by kevinmccue
Bro. Don, you said on your message on Predestination "Some people say God makes some for heaven and others for hell, I don't believe that; a man goes to hell for his own sin" Ah.. that doesn't fit with Rom 9 If you have an election for salvation, you of necessity have an election for reprobation. A.W. Pink developed that nicely in his Sovereignty of God chap. 5 We have the example of pharaoh; God raised him up to damn him "that His power and wrath would be known" Pharaoh's sin was the second cause, God's hardening of his heart was the first cause "I have hardened his heart" If God hardens your heart, it's before you're born or had done any good or evil and "shall the thing formed say to him, why have you made me thus?" (either a vessel for glory or destruction) Yes God decrees all things that shall come to pass even the destiny of souls. Hopefully you can incorporate this into your messages to give all the glory to God, for his ways are past finding out. Thank you for your work.

Sermon11/26/14 1:58 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
Fear Not
Bruce Crabtree
YAY Thanks

Sermon11/24/14 9:11 PM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
“ Beautiful. ”
What a beautiful woman God gave you as your wife. I look forward to meeting her in glory! God be with you through this very painful time. God bless you, Pastor Bell.

Sermon10/5/14 8:04 AM
john chapman from ky  Find all comments by john chapman
Outstanding message, very clear, very powerful.

Sermon9/26/14 8:45 PM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
No tears in heaven
Don Bell
comments
Beautiful, healing, uplifting sermon. Thank you so much for sharing your heart and the powerful truth of God's word. AMEN!

Sermon9/11/14 7:46 PM
Ronald Antcliff from Williamston, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ronald Antcliff
Criminal Doctrine
Don Bell
comments
“ Vital Message!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
Brother Don, What a joy it is, to hear a message that truly honors our Sovereign LORD!!! I thank our LORD, for inspiring you to deliver this vital message, and for every sovereign grace preacher everywhere, who by GOD'S grace, deliver the gospel of The LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! May HE continue to bless your ministry, and may HE strengthen you, as you uncompromisingly declare the Sovereign Grace of GOD in CHRIST JESUS our LORD !!

Sermon6/24/14 7:57 PM
Margaret Gebhart  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margaret Gebhart
You "hit the nail right on the head"! I can so relate to this message... Wonderful!! What a blessing!!! Thank you so much!! sincerely, Margaret Gebhart

Event4/23/14 3:56 PM
John Davis from Rocky Mount, VA  Find all comments by John Davis
The phone number for Comfort Suites, in
Crossville is wrong. The correct number is 931-707-8638.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

Warning for Complacent Women

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
Creation VS Evolution #22 Chur

Creation From Hebrew Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Bob Vincent
Lot City: Unbridled Sensuality

Bible Characters
Grace Presbyterian Church

Robert Rubino
America: Gay, Proud, & Thirsty

Church Of The Living Dead!
Fellowship Baptist Church

Paul Washer: "Phenomenal Software!"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

John Class #68
Dr. James M. Phillips

If your treasure is on earth, you are going from it. ... Anonymous

City: Las Vegas, NV