Crich Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

THURSDAY
AUG 25, 2016

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: crichbaptist
Crich Baptist Church
Chris Hand  |  Crich, Derbyshire, U.K.

Sermon12/1/15 11:35 AM
Rodica Motiu from Oradea, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodica Motiu
Building Families
Chris Hand
comments
“ Great blessing. ”
What a blessing to have a family which serves the Lord!

Sermon12/1/15 11:31 AM
Building Families
Chris Hand
comments
“ Great idea. ”
I liked the idea in this sermon that God has experience to work with broken families.

Sermon11/27/15 12:50 PM
The God That Answers by Fire
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Faithfulness. ”
I liked Elijah's perseverance. He remained faithful unto the Lord even if others followed Baal.

Sermon11/27/15 11:20 AM
Much Encouragement in Trials
Robert Clifford
“ Great truth. ”
Praise the Lord that He knows how to keep His children in all circumstances of the life! Nothing comes into our lives except what He allows for our spiritual education. I have problems when I forget this truth.

Sermon11/24/15 11:23 AM
The God That Answers by Fire
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Blessed truth. ”
Glorious good news: the fire of God fell on the Lord Jesus Christ, the sacrifice in my stead, and I can be saved, I can live and I can be accepted by God.

Sermon11/20/15 11:33 AM
The Question All Must Answer
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Great love. ”
What a humbleness in the Lord Jesus, who left heaven, came down to earth and died for a soul like me!

Sermon11/20/15 11:31 AM
The Question All Must Answer
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Searching message. ”
Very good, searching sermon. Oh, that I would glorify the Lord Jesus in my life!

Sermon11/19/15 11:41 AM
Prayer - Five Vital Lessons
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Good sermon. ”
Spiritual maturity can come only in a life of prayer. I liked the stress put on secret prayer.

Sermon11/19/15 11:00 AM
Prayer - Five Vital Lessons
Peter Hulland
comments
“ Useful message. ”
Good teaching on prayer, great truths, good reminder. Thank you!

Sermon11/18/15 11:07 AM
“ Great salvation only in Christ. ”
Great salvation in Jesus Christ! He receives glory for the salvation of every sinner saved. This young man hasn't a too long hair to come in this way before the congregation for testimony?

Sermon11/18/15 11:00 AM
Don't Play the Blame Game
Robert Clifford
“ Great wisdom. ”
Confessing your sin, bringing it to the Lord Jesus Christ for cleansing and forgiveness.

Sermon11/14/15 10:33 AM
MrsB from canada  Find all comments by MrsB
comments
I was riveted. Masters explains very well the downgrade in the church today and also, as some other commentators noted am glad he outed Billy Graham & John Stott for their contribution to this. Highly recommended to listen.

Sermon7/7/15 7:00 PM
bruce mercer from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by bruce mercer
comments
post trib rapture is true if tribulation is in 70ad (which i hold to). of course others have other views

Sermon4/1/15 6:42 PM
Pastor Robert Iannuccilli  Find all comments by Pastor Robert Iannuccilli
“ Great Message!!!! ”
Excellent Message and useful for my own preparation. Thank You!!!

Sermon11/28/14 2:15 PM
Wally Leitel from Milton, WI 53563...USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wally Leitel
comments
This is one of the finest and most informative messages I have heard in near 49 yr of being a Christian. I knew in mind & heart some of this but was unable to put it all together...the most wonderful preacher Peter Masters put all I knew & thought of "New Evangekicalism"...into easy to grasp, clear understanding & I MUST fine a way to get at least 25 sets of his 2 CD messages to pass on to some over here who need it...Oh! I wish this message would be available over here in all of our Reformed Conferences we see by John MacArthur, R C Sproul, etc...So much I want to add, I wish/hope somehow as an individual withsuch limits on income, hard to get all copies of CD'S and get them to some of our Reformed brothers/sisters...Is it possible that Dr Masters can get copies of this 11996 2 messages on "The New Evagelical Downgrade" to Iain Murray, Sinclair Ferguson, The Martyn Lloyd-Jones family?...we really must get this out all over! I will do all I can..home bound as I am mostly, limited...Last, if this can get to the true men of god I mention over in UK & in USA...think how MacArthur, Sproul, Alistair Begg w/their resources can help get it out... Is there any out there that can get this message here of mine (with title of P Masters message on tbcmontville.org, etcto an Albert Martin,

Sermon11/16/14 9:05 PM
Not the Dr. from West Virginia  Find all comments by Not the Dr.
The Life & Works of Matthew Henry
Dr. Nick Needham
“ Good Lessons ”
I always enjoy these biographical sketches. Please continue to give these lectures. Dr. Needham does a great job!

Sermon10/9/14 5:38 AM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
The way Scriptures are used when expounding this particular position uplift the soul. This is what the teaching of scatology is supposed to do according to I John 3:3: ' He that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure'. Contrary to this, most of the other schools of teaching leave the individual in a jumble of biblical gymnastics, full of speculation, consternation, gaps, guessing, and void bewilderment. Thank you

Sermon10/9/14 5:24 AM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
The way Scriptures are used when expounding this particular position uplift the soul. This is what the teaching of escatology is supposed to do according to I John 3:3: ' He that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure'. Contrary to this, most of the other schools of teaching leave the individual full of speculation, consternation, gaps, guessing, and void bewilderment. Thank you

Sermon10/8/14 2:20 AM
comments
Well done. I kicked against this position as I did with other positions and particular doctrines of which I now embrace. Thank you.

Sermon6/29/14 10:38 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Thank you for this - I had heard of the term cultural Marxism but had not understood it. Worth sharing with non Christians as they will mostly not be aware of this dangerous philosophy.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Store Item
Gospel Obstacles

Jon Cardwell
Three Primary Obstacles to...
Free! ($1.99)

Ralph Bouma
The Sexual Revolution

Radio
Gospel Chapel Ministries

Don Green
Forgiven in Christ

Truth Community Church

Store:
The One Who Is
THEOLOGY per se

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

Apple TV New!