SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Live Webcast Event! We are proud to be partnering with the Reforming Families Conference held this year at the Creation Museum! We are on-location webcasting the event and we hope you'll join us each session! .. click for more info!

ID

FRIDAY
AUG 1, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: crc
Christ Reformation Church
Jeff Crippen, Pastor  |  Tillamook, Oregon

Sermon5/2/14 8:23 AM
Beverley from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
Christ Lives in Me
Pastor Jeff Crippen
“ HERE I STAND ”
This is part two of "Christ Lives in Me". We lie if we say that we have not struggled with living up to The Law. It just keeps creeping in and even so-called seasoned believers fall into the trap of bondage others would place on them. Pastor Crippen continues a thoughtful study of Galatians. This sermon causes us to slow down and dig deep into Gal 2:20. Examining the life of Martin Luther brings an even clearer perspective on the burden of being weighed down with The Law. So, are we dead to the Law? If we are truly "in CHRIST", He lives in us and pleased with us!

Sermon4/2/14 9:56 AM
Beverley from Canada  Find all comments by Beverley
The Terrible End of Unthankfulness
Pastor Jeff Crippen
“ Be Thankful - Yes! ”
Pastor Crippen's Sermon Description: "Some of us believe that God owes US - that we are entitled. The truth is that we OWE God! We owe Him thankfulness. Every good thing we have is a gift from Him! If we are refusing to give thanks to God, then we are REALLY thinking that WE should be God, not God!!!" I am Thankful for this Colossian series!

Sermon1/31/14 11:10 AM
Beverley from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
The Sufficiency of God's Word
Pastor Jeff Crippen
“ Good Overview ”
A good overview of previous chapters in JOHN. Pastor Crippen mentions the fact that they took time away from the John series to study the Word concerning Domestic Violence and Abuse. I highly recommend this series. Looks like I will have to explore the In My Father's House series as well! I also appreciated how Pastor Crippen dealt with the Sufficiency of Scripture ... It is only the by the pure Gospel that we can be saved. Reminds me of when the Lord saved me. A woman said she was convicted to witness to me and all she knew was to just basically 'read and study' the Word. Well, the Lord had been working and as soon as I was given a Bible, well, there was no going back. I couldn't get enough of it. Yes, the sufficiency of the Word will lead true believers to a true saving faith in Jesus Christ.

Sermon1/24/14 8:50 AM
Beverley from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
“ Examine the heart ”
This particular sermon is part of a series on the Gospel of John ... the sober exhortation should cause all of us to examine our hearts. We must be so careful about "going through the motions" of reading and studying The Word. A sound warning for churches to not become places of "flattery" but houses of worship. Thank you Pastor Crippen. I sense your grave concern for our "walk with the Saviour".

Sermon12/21/13 12:22 AM
Hannah  Find all comments by Hannah
comments
“ Abuse in all forms is destructive ”
You don't have to have your head knocked in to have suffered from abuse. Verbal and emotional is just has destructive and sometimes worse because there are no physical scars. The abuser is master at wearing many masks. He loves to make the victim appear crazy. He loves to isolate the victim. Nothing will ever be good enough for him. You are his adversary from the start, but you just don't know that. You are his UNFINISHED BUSINESS with his past.

Sermon7/22/13 3:11 PM
Wendy from Alabama  Find all comments by Wendy
comments
Your series on domestic violence as it personifies the evil of sin is one of the most refreshing things I have heard on the subject since my family and I were forced to deal with its horror and treachery, beginning in 2010. My daughter, married to a minister, is in an abusive marriage (verbal, physical, etc.), which began two to three weeks after their marriage. We, my family, one or two friends, and I feel as though we are in a living nightmare, where no matter what he does, he gets a pass! He is about to leave one church and go to another. The elders at both know of his abuse, but because he has well-connected parents and he appears to be wonderful, friendly, funny and charming to everyone else, they ALL give him a pass! They think he has changed! And, he has not! Now, they have a newborn baby! We are terrified to think of how this child will be raised and the secrets he will be forced to keep! His mother left for two and a half months in their first year of marriage. In one breath she reveals how he has continued to criticize EVERY move she makes and yells in her face in front of the baby, and in the other breath declares how wonderful he is and how much she loves him! She is thoroughly trapped in his web. It helps, however, to at least hear the truth validated by you.

Sermon6/2/13 7:21 AM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ A Sermon to be Appreciated ”
Something is stunningly missing in too much of the (I hate to use the word) preaching of today's modern evangelical churches - It is Jesus Christ and Him Crucified! Thank you, Art Azurdia, for calling our attention back to preaching that is genuinely Christian, that tells of Jesus Christ, that testifies of the Cross and all God did for us there. IMHO we and those we love and care about desperately need this kind of preaching TODAY, while it is still the day of Salvation.

Sermon5/23/13 3:11 PM
Linda from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda
Wow - so much enlightening biblical truth~ Thank You as your sermons are sowing into this life greatly and the lives of my children! God Bless You! Thank You so much from this heart of mine!

Sermon5/23/13 10:23 AM
Linda from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda
comments
Praise God! The Lord is using your sermon teachings to inform me, enlighten me, and is using them to re-enforce informative information I have long sought after! To GOD be the GLORY! I am coming out! Glory! Thank You for teaching on this and posting your sermons! God is using these in pulling me out! Praise GOD! Thank You JESUS! God Bless you! Thank You! Thank You!

Sermon5/12/13 2:48 AM
Tom Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tom Sullivan
comments
For a few months the sermons of Art Azurdia were not being updated at his church. www.trinityportland.com I am so thankful they now are and wish that they would broadcast here as well. Yesterday I listened to his exposition of Hebrews 3 and Revelations 4, these two messages alone renewed my conviction that Pastor Azurdia is the best communicator that I presently know in the English speaking world. Anybody who puts a couple of his sermons here on S.A. I feel we owe a great debt to. The Christ centeredness, the theocentric worship emphasis, and especially the urgent warnings with a pathos one rarely hears equaled in our day, thank God for raising up such men. I was so impressed with the messages I called attention to them to another solid preacher, my friend Albert N. Martin.

Sermon3/18/13 9:23 PM
Marty Franke from Hillsboro, OR  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marty Franke
The Word Became Flesh Part 1
Pastor Jeff Crippen
“ Thank you ”
Thanks for this message Pastor Jeff, it's so great to hear Christ glorified and I really appreciate the emphasis on the Word that became flesh and how many of the references to the "Word" in the scripture are actually of Christ.

Sermon10/25/12 6:56 PM
Cindy from Arizona  Find all comments by Cindy
More Weapons in the Abuser's Arsenal
Pastor Jeff Crippen
“ Thank u for preaching on this topic!!!!! ”
Isn't it interesting that out of the thousands of sermons on here, there are so few sermons on domestic violence and domestic abuse? Thank you for preaching on this topic and declaring the truth of God's Word. There's hope for the hopeless, and it's not God's intention for you to stay with an abusive spouse. Yes, God hates divorce, but God also hates sin and the destruction it can do in a marriage where one spouse is treating the other in hurtful and disrespectful ways. I pray other believers will listen to this sermon series and be comforted by the Lord and start trusting again. It's a long, painful process to heal.

Sermon10/14/12 11:13 PM
anewfreelife from Grants Pass, Oregon  Contact via emailFind all comments by anewfreelife
Watch Out for Pharisee Leaven
Pastor Jeff Crippen
Powerful sermon! Thank you, Pastor Crippen!

Sermon9/23/12 3:16 PM
Marie  Find all comments by Marie
comments
Why doesn't this sermon come up in the "Domestic Violence" search?

Sermon9/23/12 3:14 PM
Marie Kvam from Austin, MN  Find all comments by Marie Kvam
comments

Sermon1/31/12 3:59 PM
Lisa from Holden,Mo  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Bow Down - The Abuser's Command
Pastor Jeff Crippen
comments
Thank you for this sermon! My husband is abusive and I have not been able to get help for kids & myself because we don't have insurance & not enough money. I have reached out for help from my previous church with no response. We live in country now with no family around. I keep praying God will intervene. My husband has been going to church which I was hoping would make a difference. We've went to talk to the pastor before. My husband tried to twist what the pastor said to benefit himself.

Sermon11/28/11 9:41 PM
Carol from Ontario, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
Bow Down - The Abuser's Command
Pastor Jeff Crippen
comments
Diana, God is leading you, as he does me...I left my abuser last month after 42 years of marriage. I too struggled before leaving him, wondering if it was right in the sight of God. As time passes, the realization that God lead me to the separation becomes more clarified. I also have many "enemies" now, but also new friends and most importantly, I know that God is with me every step of the way. You are in my prayers, Carol

Sermon11/27/11 8:11 AM
Diana from Davenport, FL  Find all comments by Diana
Bow Down - The Abuser's Command
Pastor Jeff Crippen
comments
Thanks for this Sermon on Domestic Violence. More churches need to speak out against this sin. My abuser used the Bible against me which kept me from leaving but after I knew that Jesus would most likely hate abuse more than Divorce I sought courage to finally leave my abuser. Now I'm his scapegoat and have made more enemies among friends / family. But I know that God knows the truth and He is waiting SO AM I! !!!

Sermon11/14/11 12:05 AM
Carol from Ontario, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol
Because of my husbands' continual abuse, I had to leave my home 3 weeks go. I'm now in a hotel. We've been married for 42 years. I am a Christian women and was so blessed to have found your site yesterday after a search. Please pray for my safety..I hope to go back home before long, of course, without my husband at the home. My lawyer has written to his lawyer advising I require a restraining order against him before any further matters can be worked on. He was physically violent many years ago, and i had to stay home for almost 2 weeks, the injures on my face were so severe. After that, it has been continual verbal and emotional abuse. i had to leave. Thank you Pastor Jeff Crippen for your website...i will read more of your sermons. There are not many pastors who have the wisdom, courage and conviction to speak as eloquently as you about this horrible abuse. Sincerely, Carol P.S. This is the most difficult time of my life, but also the most blessed...i feel God guiding me every step of the way.

Sermon10/3/11 3:32 PM
Loma from midwest  Find all comments by Loma
comments
This is an awesome series and much needed! It is not only biblical but balanced. Thank you so much for all the work and discernment that was put into this series. God bless you!

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Christianity - the Only Hope
Scott Parish
Biblical Womanhood

Family, Marriage and Gender
Kings Canyon Christian

Pastor Charles Garrison
The Miracle of America

Calvary Memorial Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

City: Austin, TX