Clayville Assembly | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Outreach Business Cards. You can now order our popular outreach business cards in the Spanish language as well! Ordering is extremely straightforward and the quality is second-to-none! .. click for more info!

TUESDAY
MAY 30, 2017
Local & Church Finder
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Sermons Embed | Info
MyChurch: clayvilleassembly
Clayville Assembly
Rev. James C. Gallagher  |  Foster, Rhode Island

Sermon4/16/17 6:29 AM
Tim Lumsden from Oamaru New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Lumsden
comments
I have never believed in the pre-trib rapture nor the theory of dispensationism. I have found that most of the people I come across that believe these heresies, usually use one of the modern corrupt versions of the Bible. I only use the KJV 1611 Bible and when you just use this version you will not be easily mislead. The scholfield reference Bible has been the the cause of many Pastors teaching untruths and heresies. God bless.

Sermon1/28/17 2:48 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
To Judge a Tree By It's Fruit
“ A Good Message ”
Pastor Gallagher points out how we are to judge. He says the text wasn't given to us so that we can play God, nor can we know all trees. But, he says, when a tree is known, like when they say you can be saved without Jesus or, they say they love Jesus and live like the devil and could care less what Jesus commands, well then make the judgment according to God's Word. Also, information was given about the deceitful practice of using ghost writers in the Christian community.

Sermon12/8/16 10:11 AM
Kev from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kev
I really enjoy your approach as a true berean of the word of God! This is a great series and I'm on part 6 now. Anyone who is willing to be open to the word of God will be blessed by this sermon. This isn't new teaching for me but very well put together and very thorough. Thanks for your hard work in topics that others shy away from!

Sermon10/30/16 2:41 PM
Asa  Find all comments by Asa
Precursory Fulfillment and the Parousia
Rev. James C. Gallagher
Very good teaching for such a dark day.

Sermon10/23/16 2:24 PM
Asa  Find all comments by Asa
The Israel of God Part 8 of 8 - Mystery...
comments
Great teaching for such dark days.

Sermon6/5/16 4:22 PM
Devon Ward from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Devon Ward
The Israel of God Part 8 of 8 - Mystery...
comments
This could be one of the most important messages today. We as Christians have been undercut, and marginalized in our effectiveness due to this misunderstanding and the false eschatology taught today. The entire new testament is about the kingdom of God..here...now.

Sermon2/26/16 6:54 AM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Great Show! ”
Also looking forward to your teaching on Charles Ryrie and his impact on christianity.

Sermon1/21/16 1:07 PM
james a milewski from morrisville vermont  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by james a milewski
(Sermon no longer available)
“ a must listen sermon!!! ”
thank you Pastor Gallagher, we both know what you're up against in "amerikan christianity". I appreciate your time in research and presenting what very few would or are capable of. I myself like the term Bill Parker (on SermonAudio) calls it, not replacement but rather "fulfillment theology". At any rate from a past over night resident at the Westerly jail (45 years ago) I LOVE your preaching! I am now in His mighty grip...jim

Sermon7/30/15 2:58 PM
Karen L. from Virginia  Find all comments by Karen L.
The Heart of a Christian in a Sin Cursed...
Rev. James C. Gallagher
A very encouraging sermon! I have listened to this more than once and think I could listen to it 50 more times and never tire of hearing this sermon. Brother Gallagher, thank you for your faithfulness to preach the whole counsel of the Word of God.

Sermon2/14/15 5:25 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Lessons from Peter Walking on the Water

Sermon12/13/14 11:35 PM
Jacob Smith from Maine  Find all comments by Jacob Smith
The Israel of God Part 8 of 8 - Mystery...
comments
I'm very familiar with these great teachings here and elsewhere. Mr. Gallagher nails it down solidly with his whole 8 part series. *** I STRONGLY suggest that you GET the book titled "THE MATRIX OF GOG" by Daniel Patrick at Power of Prophesy (Texe Marrs) or Amazon, etcetera...May the Lord lead you.

Sermon11/16/14 9:39 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Dominionism and John Knox - Part 2
Rev. James C. Gallagher
Thanks for part one and two. You inform me...and make me think about things.

Sermon11/16/14 9:35 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Dominionism and John Knox - Part 1
Rev. James C. Gallagher
I did not know what Dominionism was; thanks for explaining it. Also, thanks for reminding me not to judge others through the lenses of my own knowledge and life influences. Do/did they have the same knowledge? What influence their way of thinking about a thing? I will remember this.

Sermon8/29/14 6:18 PM
Wylie & Lou Fulton from Forest City, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Wylie & Lou Fulton
Pastor Gallagher is very clear on the true identity of GOD'S ISRAEL. We appreciate his teaching, and urge you to listen to this great series of sermons.

Sermon7/30/14 4:34 PM
George and Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by George and Rose Fenton
The Israel of God Part 8 of 8 - Mystery...
comments
The Lord has blessed us abundantly this evening, as we have heard 2 or 3 messages from you Pastor on the true Israel of God, which we so needed to hear. Such great teaching. I had downloaded these onto a c.d. back in August 2012 and by no coincidence, for our Bible study, we turned to it this evening. It was God's perfect timing because we had been much stretched over many who were calling us and someone else we know, into "replacement theology." Your teaching has totally set us free. Thank God for you and now I have found you on SermonAudio.com, we shall be listening to many more in your series. Love in Christ, English Rose & George

Sermon3/1/14 12:03 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Reprobates vs Backsliders - Part 1
Rev. James C. Gallagher
comments
“ IS THERE A PART 2? ”
Hey, Pastor Gallagher, did you ever do a part two or did you figure part one pretty much explains things (which it does)?

Sermon3/1/14 11:54 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Science, Creation and the Gap Theory - Part 4
Rev. James C. Gallagher
comments
“ LIKED THIS SERIES ”
Thank you for letting the Bible (which is GOD's Word for/to us) have the say-so about things. Thanks also for not reading into the Bible what isn't there. I do so appreciate that about you. Another thanks for explaining the difference between translation of the Word and interpreting the Word.

Sermon1/26/14 1:10 AM
Therese from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Therese
Science, Creation and the Gap Theory - Part 4
comments
One more thing..I would like to mention the fact that you have a great way of keeping ones attention.. I could not figure out what side you were on..and it kept my attention...Keeping me alert and guessing..looking for clues in your words lol.. You are a very blessed and talented teacher. thank you again..

Sermon1/26/14 1:07 AM
Therese from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Therese
Science, Creation and the Gap Theory - Part 4
comments
Wow...whatta series this was...I believed the GAP THEORY to be true..mostly becasue it explained the dinosaurs..and the fact that there is no record of them living with man...or any record of how or who really built the Pyramids.. But you have shown me its not true...and I guess some things are going to remain a mystery until we are in Heaven..where God told us we would understand things we did not understand here.. thank you..this was the most amazing sermon...I will share it with others.. God bless you Therese

Sermon1/25/14 7:44 PM
Therese from California  Find all comments by Therese
comments
I have been in the dessert of mis-information in the churches..Ive left two..and now am looking for another.. I have found your site..and have been greatly blessed by your truthful scriptural sermons.. Thank you....I am sending your site to other friends who need to hear the truth... I liked the Assembly or Church sermon..that was wonderful! and the Secret Rapture that aint...again..wonderful Thank you...I hope I find a pastor as well read in Bible scriptures as you soon. God Bless

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Rev. Derek Erwin
A Place Called Gethsemane

Matthew 26:36-46
Orlando Free Presbyterian

Hourly: How To Think In Tough Times
Dr. Greg Mazak
Trinity Bible Church
Staff Picks..

Dr. Andy Bloom
Four Important Parenting..

Central Baptist Church
Sunday - PM

Bob Vincent
The Promises and Response..

The Big Hallelujah
Sermons by Bob and Others

Sponsor: Must I Divorce My Remarriage?
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..