Changed By Grace | SermonAudio.com

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: changedbygrace
Changed By Grace
Steve Hereford, Charles Swann  |  Jacksonville, Florida

Blog3/10/17 7:47 AM
katherine merry from london  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by katherine merry
comments
Conferring to my own view and some orientations
from learning experts of Homeschooling have a lot
of profits as equated to even schooling.

Sermon1/27/17 6:46 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
The Incarnation of the Word (Pt.1)
Pastor Charles Swann
“ Strong Sermon! ”
Pastor Swann does an excellent job explaining the Incarnation of Jesus Christ. This is a very deep subject and needs much study to understand it.

Sermon1/27/17 5:20 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
Who Then Can Be Saved?
Pastor Charles Swann
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message in two ways. First it presents with blessing salvation of Jesus Christ, and secondly the frightening view of where we spend eternity in hell. Today is the day --nobody knows they have tomorrow for the greatest lifetime decision.

Sermon1/27/17 4:34 PM
Hank from So. Florida  Find all comments by Hank
Paul's Final Warning
Pastor Charles Swann
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message in that it directs us to Jesus Christ alone. Jesus Christ is my all in this life. He has made me a new creation and I cannot believe how lost I was before Him. It's too bad so many churches do not hear this saving message.

Sermon1/24/17 11:07 AM
Doctor  Find all comments by Doctor
The Way of the Ungodly (Pt.2)
Dr. Steve Hereford

Sermon8/8/16 10:27 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
One Sitting On The Throne
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
Sorry I accidentally hit the add comment button. Now The Lamb turns up when all seem lost. Here we see The Father on The Throne and Jesus The Son after He had paid for our sins. Please don't tell me that this is all symbolic, Here is Father and Son seen together. I understand that no one can possibly see The Holy Spirit being everywhere at once. Please I value your understanding of what I am seeing here,do you think we may see the Father when we are in our resurrected bodies, while The Son sits at his right hand.? God Bless you Steve. If you don't know or not sure,that's OK just tell me your thoughts...

Sermon8/8/16 10:09 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
One Sitting On The Throne
Dr. Steve Hereford
comments
I enjoy your teaching so i type your name and see the heading. You seem to give the impression that you are going to reveal the one sitting on the throne, then you describe what is all round the throne. In Revelation there is one sitting on the throne were only God can sit holding a scroll and looking for one worthy to open it. Initially there is dismay as no one is found. Just as all seems lost The Lamb looking as if it had been slain

Sermon7/31/16 1:49 PM
Hank, Deerfied Beach from Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Hank, Deerfied Beach
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This is an outstanding message for Christians to see where they stand with many serious topics -- especially with discernment, which takes studying the Holy Scriptures.

Sermon7/21/16 1:25 AM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
The Word of the Life
Dr. Steve Hereford
You know I'm a fan from my previous comments, I think it's okay to have a slight disagreement on what you said about being lost with all the right answers. I wouldn't argue against the lost having a lot of right answers but I find it hard to concede that one might have all the right answers and yet still go to hell. I believe that the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing , and by their fruits you will know them. I believe that people use truth to lend credibility to their lies, the more truth they use the greater the lie is that they are trying to persuade people with. OK ,God Bless brother...

Sermon7/18/16 8:16 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Sovereign Salvation
Dr. Steve Hereford
Thank you Steve, we need more teachers like you who rightly divide the word of God. The days are getting darker and darker . There are fewer and fewer so called teachers who are teaching The True Gospel. Mostly I hear a man cantered gospel that I believe actually makes man sovereign over God. Bible says if anyone brings another gospel let them be cursed. For me I clearly don't have the gift of teaching ( on a congregation level ) but I do ok one on one or even maybe a small group. Sermonaudio has a greater percentage of genuine teaching but even here there is a small percentage of false doctrine. Than you my brother in Christ, may The Lord continue to Bless you in your ministry,please pray for me also. I would love the opportunity to get together and talk , Lord willing, I haven't had that privilege yet. I have a couple who will listen,but no one apart from God who I can converse with. Hope to hear from you on any level,God Bless ,bye for now...

Sermon4/5/16 3:53 PM
Ralph from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ralph
The Incarnation of the Word (Pt.2)
Pastor Charles Swann
Your sermon "the Incarnation of the Word 2" preached the truth, without giving in to today's current trends. It was a true blessing to listen to. I needed to hear something real after hearing something that tested my faith. I would love to hear what you think about the Youtube video "Egypt's Philosopher's Stone". I watched and read all of it. It's 5 parts long, and has a "new view" of the bible. Can you go through it and send me particular arguments against this blasphemy? Thank you.

Sermon12/7/15 3:32 AM
Testimony of a Former Muslim
Pastor Mujahid El Masih
comments
“ Great work of God. ”
I listened again, after some years, to this testimony, and I only can praise the Lord for what He did in this man's life and for him and through him!

Sermon10/18/15 4:20 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon! God bless!

Sermon10/11/15 3:45 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon! well spoken! God bless you and your church!

Sermon9/21/15 10:56 AM
Cindi from Midwest  Find all comments by Cindi
The Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church
Pastor Charles Swann
comments
Thank you for a great sermon. Many pre-tribbers seem to be confused with the timing of the tribulation. I was for many years and could not fit the pieces together in my studies. It was so frustrating! Now, it is my understanding that the tribulation happens up until and including Rev 6:12. Then the rapture happens (Rev 7:9), then immediately after the rapture, God's wrath is foreshadowed with silence in heaven with Rev 8:1-6, rumblings, etc. and begins with Rev 8:7, the first trumpet. Anyway, thank you! Finally, Christians are starting to be taught the truth.

Sermon9/7/15 7:24 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
Christian Absolutes
Dr. Steve Hereford
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Fear God and obey His Commandments --this is basic to strengthening your walk in Jesus Christ. This message is filled win numerous Scriptural passages that cover the important topics to help you with the power of the Holy Spirit throughout the day. Excellent examples to help us every day.

Sermon5/23/15 3:42 AM
Karla Hayward from SO Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karla Hayward
The Reality of the Rapture
Pastor Charles Swann
I love your sermon learned a lot :)

Sermon3/5/15 9:55 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
comments
Important truths explained practically - very good!

Sermon2/26/15 6:05 AM
James E B from Virginia  Find all comments by James E B
comments
Very useful and comforting for the one who wants to mature as a vibrant, growing believer. Well researcher. I lived in Asia for years while teaching and memorizing & meditating have carried me. Thanks.

Sermon11/5/14 9:31 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
“ Children of Light Having Fun in the Dark ”
Thanks for part two of this message.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Robert Rubino
The True New World Order Pt.1

Christianity: The True New Wor
Fellowship Baptist Church

Prayer and Fasting
Mike Allison

Hourly: Are You A Happy Christian?
Dr. Alan Cairns