Central Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 82764
Central Grace Church
Paul Mahan  |  Rocky Mount, Virginia

Sermon9/11/17 2:02 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
comments
Excellent sermon, for old believers and new believers. Such comfort...But God. Thank you Brother Paul.

Sermon9/8/17 10:20 PM
Rebekah from North carolina  Find all comments by Rebekah
comments
“ A blessing. ”
I needed this. So thankful the Lord sent it.

Sermon8/25/17 8:45 AM
barb from north carolina  Find all comments by barb
God's Greatest Glory
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, Thank you so much for having your radio broadcast here. I consider all who will be reached with the truth of God's Word and know His sheep will hear his Voice. Thank you.

Sermon8/24/17 10:54 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
The Daughters of Job
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, You drew so much from these verses in Job bringing comfort and joy and always drawing us near to the Lord Jesus Christ - Thank You.

Sermon6/29/17 4:58 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
When Heaven Is Shut
Paul Mahan
Thank you so much for that wonderful message may God bless

Sermon2/22/17 8:13 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
Christ Hated By The World
Paul Mahan
“ A Sobering, Truthful Message!!! ”
Pastor Mahan, Our LORD is to be praised, for inspiring you to deliver this message! Multitudes today worship a failed savior, who is nothing more than a hopeful beggar, that begs for man to "accept him as their personal savior" This message biblically sets apart the true CHRIST of scripture, and declares HIM as both LORD and CHRIST!!!!!!! The religious world today, and the vast majority of "churches" are nothing more than social hubs and activity centers , whose goal is to count heads and attract through blasphemous entertainment. Thank GOD, that there is a remnant according to HIS grace,and that there are true houses of worship!!! May the LORD continue to uphold you, as you declare this vital truth, and may our LORD swiftly gather HIS elect, and bring us to HIS feet soon!!!

Sermon2/11/17 7:21 AM
Ty Hardin from Maiden NC  Find all comments by Ty Hardin
Doth This Offend You?
Paul Mahan
“ Wonderful, FULL OF WONDER ”
TRUTH is the greatest comfort we have, The WAY the TRUTH and THE LIFE. Thank You.

Sermon1/11/17 9:57 AM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Find all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
True Grace - Part 1
Paul Mahan
Thank you again for another wonderful message

Sermon11/10/16 11:32 AM
The Election
Paul Mahan
“ CLEAR BIBLICAL TRUTH!!!!! ”
Pastor Mahan, I want you to know how much, by GODS grace, your message touched my heart!! What a comfort to this sinful flesh the gospel of GODS DEAR SON is!!! Many people I have spoken with this past year, who believe that horrid false gospel of freewill, when confronted with GODS word, become so angry, and refuse to believe the word, giving many hateful responses. Scripture does provide us so many answers to the state of this decaying world today, and we must, as much as our sinful flesh fights us, remember that our new heart, given us by our LORD, believe it in its entirety!! Thanks be to GOD, that HE is in Total Control, for if He were not, we would surely be consumed! May our LORD continue to bless you, your family, and all those called of GOD , to uncompromisingly declare HIS gospel, until that great day, when our faith, given us by HIM, becomes a glorious reality, and we shall be seated at HIS feet , worshipping HIM forevermore!!! I do not and cannot worship HIM enough, or study HIS word enough here on this earth, in this flesh, but by HIS grace very soon I will be able to, when He puts off my body of this flesh corrupted by sin, and HE robes me in HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!! In CHRIST ALONE!!!! Ron Antcliff

Sermon10/14/16 6:13 AM
Ty Pettry from NC  Find all comments by Ty Pettry
Noah & The Ark
“ Thankful for HIM ”
I love this Gospel truth, thank you pastor Paul

Sermon10/11/16 11:04 AM
Tod Trent from Roanoke, Va  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tod Trent
Confessing Christ
Paul Mahan
Every time I hear a new sermon from Pastor Mahan I think he can't preach any better until I hear another sermon. The fulfillment I get from hear The Word of God is nothing but amazing.

Sermon10/10/16 1:24 PM
Tod Trent from Roanoke, Va  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tod Trent
comments
One of the best and understanding sermons I have ever heard. I am so thankful that the Lord has brought me to Central Grace church. Pastor Paul Maham preaches the truth.

Sermon8/26/16 6:19 AM
Ty Hardin Pettry from North Carolina  Find all comments by Ty Hardin Pettry
Hope For The Downcast
Paul Mahan
“ Help for the needy soul ”
Hope in GOD, who will raise us up again and again. He who has had mercy in the past will have mercy yet again. Thank You.

Sermon8/24/16 2:51 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
comments
Thank You Brother Paul - As I listened to this Great Sermon I was thinking of how my sins roar about me all day long and weary me. I think of standing before the Lord on that Great Day and all I picture is me wanting to hide somewhere because I know my sins are great, but Praise God - His Mercy and Grace are Greater than all my sins. His Mercy and His Grace, through the Lord Jesus Christ, has blotted out all my transgressions and He does not remember and will not remember my sins on that Great Day. How can I restrain my praise. To God Be The Glory!

Sermon6/3/16 2:38 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Fear God, Not Terrorists
Paul Mahan
Amen! Needed to hear this, bless you!

Sermon4/11/16 5:25 PM
tim burnett from jacumba hot springs ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnett
The Lord Over Devils
“ Great teaching ”
Thank you Paul Some great insights and further teachings of the Gospel I learned much in this message

Sermon3/4/16 4:26 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Leaven
Paul Mahan
Thank Brother Paul for this encouraging sermon. The Word of God never fails to do the purpose God sent it to do - 2 Corinthians 2:15-17 "15For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: 16To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Sermon2/15/16 4:30 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Burial Of A Beloved Wife
Paul Mahan
Thank You Brother Paul for the comfort this sermon has brought. God's Elect need not worry when God calls us to Him, but as Christian and Hopeful encountered the River of Death in different ways, so I suppose will all of God's Elect. Be of good Hope and remember Hopeful's encouragement ""Be of good cheer, my brother; I feel the bottom, and it is good." And it will be good to be with the LORD for all eternity at complete rest and joy with Him and all of His.

Sermon2/9/16 3:38 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Mustard Seed
Paul Mahan
Thank you Brother Paul for bringing the Word of Comfort to a needy sinner. 1John 3:2(KJV)"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." Job 19:25-26 (KJV)"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:" Revelation 22:20-21 "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."

Sermon1/31/16 11:39 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
All Hail!
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, Thank You for this encouraging Word. In a World so full of sadness, Joy is only found in God's Word - God's Truth and it being preached to those who need it's Light and Comfort. Thanks be to God for His ministers who Comfort His People.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

Dr. Phil Fernandes
Do All Religions Lead to God?

The Phil Fernandes Show
Podcast
Institute of Biblical Defense

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church

Here I Stand: Free book giveaway

For the glory of God alone. Rev­el­at­ion, Rep­ent­ance, Rest­or­at­ion, Rev­iv­al.
desiringrevival.org/newslet..

Sermon: Ending Elevator Christianity

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

We are in your area! We'd love to have you join us for Worsh­ip!
southamptonpbc.org