Christ Church New Albany | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 14556
Christ Church New Albany
John Snyder  |  New Albany, Mississippi

Sermon9/21/17 2:06 PM
Kat Kal from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kat Kal
• Posted 43 hours ago
These prayers and sermons completely knock me down, stop me in my tracks, and impact me at a very deep level. This is the way scripture is to be taught. If it does not convict the heart and put the fear of the Lord in you, you must be dead. Though it slays me, it is also healing me. Thank you for the boldness of your churches sermons. This type of teaching/preaching is hard to find.

Sermon9/6/17 6:05 PM
Kate from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kate
The Throne Above All Thrones
Ian Hamilton
Just listened to a local sermon on line on the subject of finding spiritual rest-it was awful. Sermon went down the list of all the have to's to find rest. 1 go to church 2. Give offering 3 sing praises 4 go out and do service for your community-forget your family that's not your ministry-yes, the preacher actually said this. GET BUSY. My heart sunk at such awful advice. I remembered our dear brother Ian Hamilton's sermon on Beholding Christ. Go back to the root, go back to the source. Go to Christ and adore Him. Sit with Him, learn from Him- He is our prize! NOT get busy in the church and you'll find your energy. Not once in that opposite like sermon did I hear any seeking after Christ, it was all that man should do. Oh Lord, have mercy on us and send out GOOD Teaching like our dear brother Ian Hamilton's. Keep sending out God worthy sermons such as this. Thank you.

Sermon9/5/17 8:49 PM
Irene Davie from Canberra, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Irene Davie
Romans 8:28 - Introduction
John Snyder
“ Excellent sermon ”
The message and teaching in this sermon, is excellent and so necessary. My husband and I greatly benefitted from this. Looking forward to hearing more.

Sermon5/12/17 11:03 PM
Jason Varnon from Belden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jason Varnon
Joy
Andrew Davies
“ Excellent sermon and exposition of Scripture ”

Sermon8/28/16 10:27 PM
Carol Jordan from SC  Find all comments by Carol Jordan
Informal Talk
Paul Washer
comments
I listen to Paul each night and I have grown a lot because of his sincerity of his love for Jesus and the gospel. I am looking forward to seeing him in heaven!!!

Sermon7/1/16 7:07 PM
Paul Andrews from Orlando  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Andrews
Informal Talk
Paul Washer
comments
“ Balanced promises & truth ”
So much of what Paul expounds here is the reality of his experience. The pleasure to have the grace and truth of the Christian life so well magnified in this talk is priceless. The pearl of great price truly is our Lord God and His Christ...our kinsman redeemer!

Sermon4/28/16 5:34 PM
Dannine Harkins from Providence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dannine Harkins
comments
I am so thankful. I have been listening for weeks with my bible. How can I possible worship something I don't know. Now I see God and my brokeness. I thought I was saved but I was struggling so much and I know all about my idols they are a symptom of complete and utter lack of knowledge of the gospel. We present the gospel people respond and then if your like me it is like is this it... Search no more. I am so astounded I can't breath it is absolutely amazing. Christ is absolutely amazing. I am so broken.

Sermon12/20/15 12:41 AM
David H J Gay from Bedfordshire, England  Protected NameFind all comments by David H J Gay
comments
“ Excellent ”
Listen to it! Heed it!

Sermon4/16/15 1:41 PM
Gina B  Find all comments by Gina B
Informal Talk
Paul Washer
comments
I have to agree with Ryan, that how Paul handled a cell phone ringing said everything about his faith. He would have spoiled his testimony had he been rude in any way, even though it would have been perfectly human. The message itself is very important and spoke greatly to me. I appreciate this very much.

Sermon4/1/15 12:49 PM
Luckson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luckson
comments
Powerful sermon

Sermon10/27/14 2:58 AM
Ryan from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Ryan
Informal Talk
Paul Washer
comments
I thought that Paul was very Christ-like in how he responded to the cell phone that went off during his talk. Coincidentally, this week, I happened to see a youtube video where a pastor is reading from the Bible about the love of God, and a lady's cell phone goes off. The lady must have accidentally left the ringer on, and did not know what to do other than answer and say she could not talk. When the phone first rang, the pastor was immediately angry and let out a disgusted groan. Then he marched over to the lady, grabbed her cellphone, and smashed it on the floor, all before returning to reading about the love of God! I could not believe the sheer hypocrisy I was seeing. And so, I wanted to mention that to show the contrast between a Christian who has the love of God (Paul, in his response to the cell phone) and one who professes to be a Christian and yet does not have the love of God. I am grateful to hear Paul's sermons and know by instances such as this, that he has the love of God in his heart.

Sermon10/19/14 7:57 AM
Ken from West Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ken
Informal Talk
Paul Washer
comments
“ This is good. ”
"Don't despise your inheritance." So true! Thanks for the reminder.

Sermon2/10/13 8:32 AM
Mike Brown  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike  Brown
Behold Your God Trailer
John Snyder
Great message to start before I go to church like to share with those hope they come to Christ Jesus Lord

Sermon7/11/12 1:26 PM
BJN from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by BJN
John, I appreciate the Christ centeredness of your sermons. This sermon was especially helpful for me. Thank you

Jeff Arthur
When Children Walk Away

6 Actions To Take
Elizabeth Baptist Church

Hourly: The Work of the Holy Spirit
Michael W. Sullivant
Pembina Valley Baptist...
Staff Picks..

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church

Wisdom of the world v..
Pastor James Mansfield

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

We are in your area! We'd love to have you join us for Worsh­ip!
southamptonpbc.org