Calvary Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: cbcs
MyChurch Code ID: 16322
Calvary Baptist Church
Simpsonville, South Carolina

Sermon11/19/15 4:43 AM
Jay Jay from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jay Jay
This sermon has helped me soo much. NO one can understand what your going through unless they walk in your footsteps. HUMBLE ONE SELF. I still on this journey, it is soo hard (die to oneself, let go of self control and and the GOD is still perfecting it in my life. having scriptures that help me is peace and hope. I learned that I need to respect my son for he is growing up to be a Man Of God. Sometimes all the book knowledge goes out the window and all I can do is drop down on my knees and pray. Thank you for sharing. It was uplifting.

Sermon12/2/13 12:52 PM
Tim Nanney from Greenville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Nanney
Rapture Facts
Dean Taylor
I would love to get a copy of the female solo for the A.M. service.

Sermon8/9/13 9:40 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
What Is God Doing in Trials?
Dr. Sam Horn

Sermon8/8/13 4:37 PM
Ivan from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Ivan
What Is God Doing in Trials?
Dr. Sam Horn
comments
Very encouraging and biblically sound. A very moving and heartfelt sermon. Worthy of more than one listening.

Sermon6/8/13 6:35 AM
Vicki Heminover from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki Heminover
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
comments
I am so thankful that in times of trial, that our God is always there to help us. He never fails no matter what trial. Even the worst of times, God is good Praise the Lord, that He is our best friend! This is such a blessing to be able to listen in and know that Jonathan was honored but most of all the God he loved is honored!

Sermon5/24/13 11:19 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
comments
This is a truly beautiful, God-glorifying memorial service. I feel honored to have been invited to become acquainted with this loving family and friends, and to share in celebrating the precious personhood of Jonathan. Thank you. God Is indeed sovereign over all the works of His hands, all His creation and His creatures. God Is always good. All glory to God in the highest in Christ Jesus.

Sermon5/21/13 10:09 PM
Ruth Hall from Kentucky  Find all comments by Ruth Hall
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
comments
I just wanted to thank you for sharing this service with the public; that had to be a tough decision. I saw Jesus all through it; His grace was manifested throughout. It was good to know a bit more about Jonathan's illness and that he was so cherished by his family. My thirteen year old son sat here in tears as we watched; Patch is his hero, and I was so thankful that God was glorified as we listened to the music and heard the testimonies. Thanks for allowing the Lord to use your family throughout the years; what a blessing from the Lord to have good godly recordings for all four of my sons. Know you will be in our hearts and in our prayers as you travel the difficult road ahead. Bless you.

Sermon5/21/13 9:01 PM
Troy Self from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Troy Self
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
comments
Ben did a GREAT job in a difficult situation, especially close to the family. Ben preached with the gospel firmly gripped and with the courage and faith only the Holy Spirit could supply. wow. Blessed to tears. Love you all.

Sermon5/21/13 4:26 PM
Pamela Kirk from Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pamela Kirk
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
comments
Pastor Farrell, you did a great job. What an encouraging sermon and to the point. God bless the Hamilton family as they trust an Almighty God for strength through this painful journey. Really enjoyed the service. Thank you for sharing it.

Sermon5/21/13 3:09 PM
Benny Wagoner from Kansas City MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benny Wagoner
Jonathan Hamilton Memorial
Ben Farrell
Thanks Benny, well done! In Christ Benny Wagoner

Sermon12/15/12 8:20 PM
Pastor Dean Taylor from Simpsonville, South Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Dean Taylor
comments
Thanks for your response and for sharing this Stephen. I will pray for you my brother as we strive to stay pure. ‚Äď Pastor Dean Taylor

Sermon12/14/12 5:15 PM
Stephen Burrell from Simpsonville SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stephen Burrell
comments
“ Great Sermon, thanks for dealing with this issue ”
I was struggling with this and about to fall when I looked this message up and it really helped me out, and made me think about the consequences. Thanks again this really helped.

Sermon5/12/10 1:41 PM
May H from Midwest  Find all comments by May H
(Sermon no longer available)
“ A powerful sermon ”
for those who are suffering because of the sinfulness of another. Dr. Binney comes alongside you to offer an insightful perspective.

Sermon4/17/10 12:31 PM
Eli from Tacoma, WA  Find all comments by Eli
“ Great Sermon on Precepts! ”
Wonderful message on God's Word talking about God's Word.

Sermon3/28/10 10:56 PM
David Enyart Jr from Greenville  Find all comments by David Enyart Jr
Vanquishing Conceit
Dean Taylor
“ Informational & Inspirational ”
Amen - I loved the comment about Joel Osteen! You couldn't be more correct about putting God to the test by "naming it and claiming it". I couldn't agree more; thank you for the reminder! "Put me with the person you want; give me the marrage to whom you want; give me the job you want; OR NOT, if you want..." Amen, Pastor Taylor, what a great quote! I'll remember this one. God Bless

Sermon3/24/10 11:43 AM
David Enyart Jr from Greenville, Sc  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Enyart Jr
Defeating Your Demons
Dean Taylor
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Pastor Taylor, I have been thoroughly enjoying the "Stuff About Satan" direction you have been taking, and this "Defeating Your Demons" seems to be along the same path. It's been such a learning experience and has also helped me to grow closer to God seeing just how "Almighty" He is! I am looking very forward to hearing Part 2 to this fantastic series! Knowledge is power, and you're providing us with so much knowledge of Satan and his demons, which I believe will help us to defeat them all the more. Thank you.

Sermon1/31/10 3:11 PM
Thomas P Connolly Jr from Simpsonville, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas P Connolly Jr
Responding to Trials
Dean Taylor
As one of those in chronic pain, I found this to be of great insight and study. Too many preachers will reach for Job, yet Dr. Taylor has shown us our connection to Christ, and given practical, step by step, guidelines regarding our reaction to pain & suffering. Brilliant. Thank you.

Sermon1/25/10 3:50 PM
Don Rogers from Pompton Plains, New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don Rogers
Eyewitness Haiti Experience
Dr. Frank Garlock
comments
“ What a providential God we have ”
Thanks so much for sharing with so many people God's gracious dealings in Haiti to such an unworthy and sinful people as we ALL are! (Praise the Lord for Sermon Audio).

Sermon1/24/10 10:07 PM
Jess Lankford from Forestville, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jess Lankford
Eyewitness Haiti Experience
Dr. Frank Garlock
comments
Thank you. To God be the glory for you,In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Bill Parker
God is Able

Hebrews 11
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Dr. Bryan Murphy
Would Jesus Approve Same..

Same Sex Marriage
Roosevelt Community Church

Dr. Peter Masters
Doubts About God's Providence

Metropolitan Tabernacle
Bible Study

Pastor Kent K. Kirchmeyer
Eternity, Too Long To Be Wrong

First Mount Pleasant Baptist
Midweek Service

Ineffective Prayer
Ron Lewis

Flushing, NY | zip
City Life Church Ridgewood, NY

We are a new church bring­ing new life to New York City. Join us this Sunday at 10:30.
www.sermonaudio.com