Calvary Memorial Church | SermonAudio.com

Pastor Charles Garrison  |  Southern Pines, North Carolina

Sermon4/18/15 1:05 AM
Bret  Find all comments by Bret
Charismatic Confusion
Pastor Kent Kelly
comments
A sermon that many churches need to be strapped down to hear

Sermon4/17/15 12:03 AM
Christian  Find all comments by Christian
The Lake of Fire
Pastor Kent Kelly
“ God's wrath ”
Doubts poison my mind from time to time. These doubts are shot at me like poison darts. They are trials of my Christian journey. This sermon has really helped to bring order to the reasons of why God lets many go to the lake of fire. It seemed as though God would allow the eternal sufferers to be freed. If you ever just imagine the horror of such a fate, you have to shudder at the thought that Hod would create someone to die. It has comforted me and strengthened me. I thank God for using this man to clear such poison from my mind.

Sermon12/14/14 4:28 PM
Steven from Mass.  Find all comments by Steven
This sermon is a lot of food for thought to me. I am a football fan and have been increasingly bothered by things in the NFL (and other sports) which is prompting me to search the scriptures and find counsel of worthy pastors. The alcohol commercials, the wild heathen-like behavior of many fans, the incredible arrogance and quarreling of many sports analysts and enthusiasts--especially on facebook--, the rejection of Tim Tebow, the crimes of stars like Aaron Hernandez, and recently, the news of Aaron Rodger's extramarital sex life. I have been so disappointed about these things. This sermon was just what I was looking for. I hope I can take all of the scriptures that this preacher shared and diligently apply them to my heart and mind. I highly recommend this sermon to anyone wondering what God thinks about sports.

Sermon12/11/14 4:25 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
A Generation Which Knew Not The LORD
Pastor Charles Garrison

Sermon12/11/14 8:26 AM
Dennis from South Dakota  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
A Generation Which Knew Not The LORD
Pastor Charles Garrison
comments
I grew up in public school in the 80/90's and I NEVER heard some of this. Thank you for the information.

Sermon11/29/14 6:58 AM
Bill Dier from Michigan  Find all comments by Bill Dier
Fast Food Christianity
Pastor Kent Kelly
This man has an uncanny ability to compare truths to everyday things, and to predict cultural and church directions. I really appreciate his parables and Bible-gained insights. Ironically there is now a church that is trying to build a McDonalds in their church to attract people.

Sermon11/20/14 9:53 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Devil's Preachers
Jim Ollis

Sermon11/7/14 9:38 AM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
Nicolaitanism Deeds & Doctrine
Dwight Creech
“ Insightful Sermon! ”
This message delves deeply into the desire for power and control, both by the leadership and the individual of the world and even of children of God. It is difficult to let God lead us, and with humility we will not try to act as little gods within ourselves and over others. To give our nation honest direction and justice, our politicians should listen to this sermon and see that God has the answers, not man. We need to read the Holy Bible every day so we continue to act in humility as we better understand the Holy Scriptures. There is much wisdom in this message and Brother Dwight brings it our strongly.

Sermon11/6/14 10:28 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
End Time Apostasy
Jim Ollis
comments
“ Excellent Message ! ”

Sermon11/6/14 6:13 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Great Message...

Sermon11/6/14 6:12 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
Wow, this is a great message!!

Sermon11/6/14 5:32 AM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
The Perilous Last Days
Jim Ollis
WOW ! A VERY MUCH NEEDED SERMON IN THESE LAST DAYS. SERMON AUDIO HAS BEEN A GREAT BLESSING IN MY LIFE.

Sermon10/15/14 11:30 PM
End Time Apostasy
Jim Ollis
comments
Brother Jim brings out strong points of similarity of ancient days and today. Too many churches have lost their zeal for the Truth that is in God's Gospel. Today we must get deeper into the reading and study of the Holy Bible and be ready for growing persecution that will get worse for us. This is a time of separating the goats from the sheep, so keep the faith and get closer to the Holy Spirit who is in you.

Sermon8/18/14 11:01 PM
Ryan from WI  Find all comments by Ryan
Rock-N-Roll Music
Pastor Kent Kelly
comments
I really appreciate this sermon. I had been listening to Oldies songs like Ritchie Valens thinking it was probably ok. I was getting more and more into it. I watched La Bamba and then read about the tragic plane crash that killed Valens and Buddy Holly at ages 17 and 21. I read that Holly grew up in a baptist family and yet departed from the faith. I began questioning if there wasn't something displeasing to God about these oldies songs I liked. I thought I should research what I could find on here. This preacher gives an excellent Biblical take on rock and roll and other worldly music. I also respect this man's tone and style of speaking. He seems like a wise and Christlike preacher.

Sermon7/3/14 7:39 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Probable Gentile Antichrist
Pastor Kent Kelly

Sermon4/8/14 5:33 PM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Significant guidelines ”
Useful guidelines to help discern the tendencies of so many evangelicals today.

Sermon3/6/14 10:57 AM
Robert Graham from North Bay, Ontario  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Graham
comments
Gretchum Machen said"If you make evangelism your God instead of Jesus Christ you ate doomed to compromise, first in lifestyle, then in doctrine." I believe that is what happening in the church. We do have to reach out especially to the next generation. This we have failed in. The question is how do we do it. I believe we have had the teaching, and the next generation knows the Bible and doctrine but they have rejected it. The reason is that they have not seen it lived. We have had a disconnect and I am 58 in my generation in knowing the facts and then applying them so we live the facts out in front of our kids. I wonder sometimes if the propositional of Francis Scaffer (don't get me wrong I like his writing) caused us to forget the relational aspect of our faith and concentrate to much on the fscts . Out of our relationship with Christ out of our love for Christ comes our motivation to follow him. It is then that the Holy Spirit can start changing us sothat our life reflect the fruit of the Spirit which we see in Galatians 5.It is when pur live bears the fruit of the Holy Spirit we become effective witnesses for him!

Sermon1/26/14 2:33 PM
Fred from Cary  Find all comments by Fred
Refuting Calvinism
Jim Ollis
Anyone that refutes Calvinism is ok with me...besides that his heresy Calvin burned at the stake 58 people for not confessing his heresy.

Sermon1/8/14 8:45 AM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
The Two Wills Of God
Pastor Kent Kelly
comments
Very insightful and thought provoking. Thank you so much

Sermon1/7/14 5:08 AM
Lynne Messerer from South Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynne Messerer
The Two Wills Of God
Pastor Kent Kelly
comments
Thank you for bringing Pastor Kelly's messages. I was particularly blessed by this message and the clarity of the truth presented.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5