BMA Theological Seminary | SermonAudio.com

BMA Theological Seminary
Dr. Charley Holmes, President  |  Jacksonville, Texas

Sermon5/21/15 2:56 PM
Mrs w  Find all comments by Mrs w
From Barrenness to Fruitfulness
Charley Holmes
Thank you. Been struggling with infertility for many years. This sermon helped me come to peace that all is within Gods hands, to seek Him first and put Him foremost.

Sermon1/5/15 9:28 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
II. Human Volition and Regeneration
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
this is an excellent teaching on the understanding of the will, that it is NOT free. Tackling those 'free will verses' and proving them to be pulled out of context is excellent as well. May God use this teaching to bring back a right, biblical understanding of the will of man.

Sermon1/5/15 6:07 PM
Delivered from The Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delivered
II. Human Volition and Regeneration
Hal Brunson, Ph.D.
comments
“ 40 Well Spent Hours ”
You have certainly done a masterful and scholarly study that will benefit thousands the rest of their Christian lives. Your diligent study shows that you care for the souls of men and desire to glorify God. You will equip many to evangelize and preach with clarity the contents of this message. I HOPE everyone listening to SA tunes in to this sermon. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Heavenly Father, enlarge this messenger's coast. Exalt him to be received by men and as called by You to preach accurately.

Sermon2/24/14 1:05 AM
comments
The truly amazing thing is God's long-suffering and mercy with and to these false teachers, ravenous wolves. Oh what a God He Is! .

Sermon2/23/14 5:05 PM
s c from Oh  Find all comments by s c
comments
“ unparalleled ”
..still one of my favorite sermons on the whole site..which speaks volumes. Thank you bro. Peters! You have blessed many in your faithfulness in your discernment. Thank you again...Do more!..though you have been quite comprehensive..maybe there is not a whole lot that could be expounded upon. God bless you and yours!

Sermon9/24/13 1:48 PM
Donna Kristine Norgard from Jerome, Idaho  Protected NameFind all comments by Donna Kristine Norgard
Islam and the Deity of Christ
Dr. James White
The comment about Independent Fundamental Baptist King James Only-ers being to blame for the loss of a debate venue sounded a lot like "The Creatians are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies." Reading directly from the Greek text the word he chose was "from" the message he preached the word was "of". Warning the listener not to accept the world's standards, he 'slaps' the very people that don't.

Sermon7/10/13 1:18 AM
Kristina Blake Lazarine from lubbock tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kristina Blake Lazarine
(Sermon no longer available)
I am kristina lazarine and i have heard so much about my grandfather that i have never met. It has hurt me so much not knowing who you or my daddy is. All i wanted was a daddy. You hung up on me one day and told me to never call your number again. I will never forget the hurt i felt. Jesus is so much in my life and i thank god everyday i didn't turn out like gregg. One of these days i hope i meet you and gregg. I would feel so much better knowing where i came from instead of listening to all the bad things that my mom Dana says. Im a different person and would love to meet you. I pray everyday and believe it or not yall are in my prayers everynight. Love always, Kristina lazarine 11-10-93

Sermon3/18/12 11:28 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon10/28/11 7:57 AM
Michelle A. Cornelius Kennedy from Hope, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michelle A. Cornelius Kennedy
God Speaks
I. V. Hight
“ So glad to hear your voice~ ”
I really enjoyed hearing a sermon from you Bro. Hight. God does speak! He has spoken to me so many times. Thank you for preaching God's word. I love you my brother in Christ.

Sermon4/8/10 3:22 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
A Covenant With a Serpent
Robert Rohlin
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful sermon. I am a missionary in Nigeria. Over here, the evil spirit of religion, 'the angel of light= Nahash' is the no one enemy to true revival. Many years of prophetic warfare and now we see the first drops of breakthru. You have encouraged me today, God bless you, your family and church, In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon2/21/09 11:42 PM
john paul reneau from rusk,tx  Find all comments by john paul reneau
comments
i really enjoyed listening to mr. newburn. im a young man and it is very interesting to hear a testimony of a man like mr. newburn.very heartfelt.i praise god for men like him.thank you jesus

Sermon2/8/09 9:07 PM
Wylie Fulton from North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Wylie Fulton
Had Barabbas Gone to Calvary
Harold E. Brunson Sr.
“ GREAT! ”
An unusual message by a Baptist preacher who was evidently a good student of the Scriptures ‚ÄĒ and who enjoyed proclaiming the Word! Here this Bible college talk and you are sure to be blessed.

Sermon10/1/08 12:35 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
Blown Chances
Chaplain Mike Smith
“ Great Sermon!4th on my new odyssey ”
Thankyou brother Smith for this sermon.I am on a new odyssey of listening to a sermon from each book of the Bible,preached by a minister whom i have not heard before. May the Lord have mercy upon us all.

Sermon6/2/08 12:09 AM
Paul H Moffett from Richardson, TX  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Paul H Moffett
comments
This is one of the greatest testimonies I have ever heard. The stories about flying in combat action in World War II is compelling. The Lord is honored in this testimony. I am thankful to have heard it.

Sermon3/1/06 5:43 PM
Byron Smith from Tyler, TX  Contact via email
Choices
Bernstine Malcolm
comments
“ Audio is much better! ”
I forgot to add that the audio for this sermon is greatly improved. Whatever you did, thank you. Of course, there may be something I am doing or not doing on my end that could also help matters when listening, but this sermon did not suffer from the same "loudness" that the first had. Kudos to BMATS and all involved for the new service.

Sermon3/1/06 5:39 PM
Byron Smith from Tyler, TX  Contact via email
Choices
Bernstine Malcolm
comments
“ A short, very helpful sermon ”
Malcolm Bernstine's sermon is on human responsibility to God. Who will we blame for our sin? Of particular interest to me is the point he makes about the Fall in the Garden of Eden in Genesis 3:9, where God asks Adam, "Where Art Thou?" Why would an infinite, omnipotent, all-wise God need to ask this question? Because God is both infinite and personal, and the question is not to reveal Adam's physical location, but for Adam to realize his spiritual location, i.e., apart from God because of sin. In the day of judgment, what will be our excuse? Paraphrasing Malcolm Bernstine, let us only plead Christ in that day.

Sermon2/18/06 8:01 PM
Byron Smith from Tyler, TX  Contact via email
Serve Asia
Wade Allen
Powerful sermon from a man that obviously has a deep love for God and for the people and mission he serves. The statistics given are eye-opening, to say the least, and spiritually convicting to me. One thing, though, the audio seems to suffer a little from "loudness" (volume is great, but there is too much bass? I am not sure, but setting my audio program to minimize the bass helped a lot).

Bill Parker