ID

Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon9/28/16 12:25 PM
Dedubb from Texas  Find all comments by Dedubb
• Posted 30 hours ago
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
Thanks for re-producing this Brother Mike! A message our Nation so must HEAR!

Sermon9/20/16 5:05 PM
Rublev  Find all comments by Rublev
“ Very tasty Manna! ”
Thanks a lot pastor Mike for this soul food!! My inner man was rejoicing within me. Blessings from Europe!

Sermon9/16/16 2:16 PM
Walden Arizumi from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Walden Arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Just wanted to continue with more on my experience with the Word Faith church that I used to go to. Regarding the brainwashing, it was very difficult for me to read the bible during and for years after. I only could see what I was reading through their convoluted lens. When the bible would say something about faith especially I could only see it according to the way that they saw faith and its operation. I was taught how to commandeer God and to try to get Him to do what I needed Him to do for me. I was a very young man and young Christian at the time and so I could not refute what I was being taught at that time. We were taught to pray "in the spirit" often and the more the better. It was frustrating because you never ever knew what it was that you were "praying" to God. I honestly can say that all of it was just babbling and trying to work something up. It was completely empty and made us look extremely crazy. I am embarrassed just to think of all the times that I was speaking in tongues in the congregation. Now that years have passed I can see how foolish the whole thing was. I am free from that bondage. I am free from the influence of this spirit. Speaking in tongues will only produce bad fruit like arrogance and presumption. Speaking in tongues is delusion.

Sermon9/16/16 5:32 AM
walden arizumi from hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by walden arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Hi mike, i was in word faith church for 4 1/2 years and i can tell you that there is a definite brainwashingthat takes place. We were a wild pentecostal/charismatic church. We were always "warring in the spirit" and these times of prayer were very intense and very loud. I remember going home from those meetings wondering if we were doing anything beneficial at all. Therecertaiinly was a lot of passion and fervency but not a lot of balance. There was this constant struggle "against Satan" but not a whole lot of peace and not any resolution. I came to understand that all the soc-called warring was just theater and working up the flesh into a fruitless frenzy. I felt many times puzzled about these things and wondered how God viewed our insanity. I remember God telling me its time to leave right now. My family left at that time and that was over 25 years ago. It took me many years to break free spiritually and mentally from the programming that went on in that church. I was starving for authentic christianity and appreciate ministries like this one that cling tenaciously to the King James Bible. Keep proclaiming the word and exposing the unfruitful works of darkness.

Sermon9/14/16 1:27 AM
Great full in Portland from Portland, OR  Find all comments by Great full in Portland
The Curse of Unknown Tongues
Mike Hoggard
“ Vital information, thank you! ”
This information is vitally important! It is so helpful to hear the new age position out of their own mouths (although I muted it when the evil speak was going on because it scares me) and have it be compared to the eternal truth of Bible (the KJV). I pray you will keep doing expositions of this sort about the new age and the ungodly charismania. May God richly bless you, Pastor Mike.

Sermon9/5/16 11:05 AM
William Cramsey from Forney Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Cramsey
A New Creation Day 1
comments
Wow, God has a way to reach his people with that rod. I understand more and more everyday thru the Word of God . Thank you Pastor Mike for the sermon . This has helped me to reach and teach my children questions I could not answer. After praying about it, God led me to listen to this particular sermon and I must say, you are a blessed man . Thank you so much for the sermon.

Sermon9/5/16 10:58 AM
William Cramsey  Find all comments by William Cramsey
A New Creation Day 1

Sermon9/1/16 7:01 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
The Disease of the Soul
“ No Media ”
No Media

Sermon8/29/16 2:48 AM
deny smith from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by deny smith
comments
“ Personal prophecy ”
My definition of prophecy is a propositional truth stating God’s revelation of future events or of secret matters through an individual (often known as a prophet or a seer. Anyone can publicly declare the words of the Bible (i.e., preach). On the other hand, no one can prophesy unless God supernaturally grants him a revelation.

Sermon8/27/16 3:45 PM
R.Wray from Ft.Myers, Florida  Find all comments by R.Wray
CERN: Portal of Baphomet
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ no audio or video ”
Where's the content Mike?Ya'got me all excited about this lesson and I can't listen or download. (Hint) push the "upload" button. Just kidding. But for real faith cometh by hearing and hearing by you preaching and teaching the Word of God. LoL I love you brother.

Sermon8/26/16 7:40 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
CERN: Portal of Baphomet
No Media

Sermon8/26/16 7:40 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
Circumcision of the Heart
No Media

Sermon8/25/16 3:06 AM
marie  Find all comments by marie
The Gathering Clouds
Mike Hoggard
amen, pastor brother mike. ihave long intended to share the shaking of the fig tree has something to do with angels and the falling away. thank you very mch to the Holy Spirit. praise the Lord.

Sermon8/24/16 9:32 PM
Tim Earl from Tn  Find all comments by Tim Earl
comments
I only see part 1 then it skips to pt 6. I'm addicted to the way the Holy Spirit works in you! Must...Have...More!!! Lol

Sermon8/23/16 7:04 AM
Marcus G from Down Under  Find all comments by Marcus G
“ Good warnings ”
There's some really good warnings here about going into any forms of Kabbala or Judaism. I don't believe the links between those things and Torah observance is generally valid however. For many of those who see obeying the Torah as valid for a believer, they have only read their Scriptures to come to that realization. They (me included) haven't heard it all, and been brainwashed, by "famous" people. It's through personal study and the Spirit (true, holy one). There are dangers after this point to look into Judaism, etc. But that, as this sermon discusses, is the wrong path to look in!

Sermon8/20/16 10:15 PM
Kerry watson from NZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kerry watson
How to Defeat Satan

Sermon8/17/16 2:51 AM
Lillian Gonzalez from USA  Find all comments by Lillian Gonzalez
Fire From Heaven Part 3
Mike Hoggard
May the Lord bless you. Thank you for the blessing of having these sermons on the internet

Sermon7/31/16 5:06 AM
Dez from Austin Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dez
Pastor Mike Online 7-28-16
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Homecoming ”
I'm sorry I'm missing homecoming again this year. I was hoping to make it the last couple of years but it's just been too difficult to afford the travel. I'll be watching online as always, thank you so much for filming it and for all that you do. Best, Dez

Sermon7/29/16 8:33 AM
daniel E mayon from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by daniel E mayon
Pastor Mike Online 7-28-16
comments
Could this scripture be related to the rapture? The ones that have died in Christ will never see the evil of he trib. as the ones who remain and are caught up? 2 Chronicles 34:28 Behold, I will gather thee to thy fathers, and thou shalt be gathered to thy grave in peace, neither shall thine eyes see all the evil that I will bring upon this place, and upon the inhabitants of the same. So they brought the king word again.

Sermon7/29/16 8:19 AM
daniel mayon from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by daniel mayon
Pastor Mike Online 7-28-16
comments
1 Corinthians 15:44-natural body and spiritual body appear 2 times entire bible. Not sure how to relate this to God's numbering.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more