SUNDAY
FEB 14, 2016

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon2/3/16 2:44 PM
Randy from Alberta Canada  Find all comments by Randy
Pride of Nebuchadnezzar
Mike Hoggard
Mike I enjoy your sermons more than I can tell. They are HONEST AND FROM THE CARING HEART. I can feel the Holy Spirits presents listening to your messages. I enjoy your political correctness ??. Keep up the good faith. I pray regularly for your ministry and especially for your health. Randy

Sermon2/3/16 8:50 AM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Day 33
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, it is so good, to have you back!!!! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon1/28/16 10:38 PM
Ivy from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ivy
The Ten Commandments
Mike Hoggard
Excellent illustration. I am definitely going to use this for my children.

Sermon1/28/16 9:37 AM
Mercy, from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mercy,
The Enchanter
comments
First time on this site...the name "Bethel" Check Chur h is what drew me to it. I have run across some worship music that really seemed to stir my Spirit to a new level...the more I dug into different performers and worship songs with spontaneous worship....I remember saying to myself "this is almost like a cult...the rythmatic chorus lines and content feel as if they are trying to conjure up something... Specifically, the presence of God/Holy Spirit... I was ready to move to Redding California from Panama City Florida. I know from scripture that I AM I CAPABLE TOSTAND IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD...I may be taking things too literally and although I do understand the purpose of the repetitive chorus lines, as to involve the entire congregation and naturally with more participation, the intensity increased and the feeling of His presence was on you...also explained medi-physically....I am torn. The power of prayer and worship in His name is supernatural, yet the similarities were so parallel to chant/conjure/cult, etc. I guess it is equivalent to the men in the bible who were casting out demons in the name of Jesus and they finally run a crossed a possessed man who spoke of Jesus and claimed to know Him... Am I answering my own question? God Bless...

Sermon1/27/16 11:32 AM
SV from Germany  Find all comments by SV
The Song of Moses
Mike Hoggard
Great. Enjoying this new app on my way home from wird ...:-)

Sermon1/15/16 1:59 PM
Sue from Long beach Ca  Find all comments by Sue
The Enchanter
comments
Wow! So powerful a message. It gave me a more in depth understanding of what RCC teaches and why family members are so caught up in its demonic practices. Praying for courage to just go ahead and share with them and entrust the outcome to God.

Sermon1/4/16 11:50 AM
Sylvie from France  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sylvie
The Giants Part 1
comments
I thoroughly enjoyed this great teaching, thank you.

Sermon1/3/16 11:42 AM
Ryan Suderman from Manitoba Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ryan Suderman
This was an awesome see!on I loved it.

Sermon1/1/16 8:38 PM
Ryan Suderman from Manitoba Canada  Find all comments by Ryan Suderman
Pastor Mike Online 12-31-15
Mike Hoggard
Awesome sermon mike. I really enjoyed your sermon with my wife and mother and father in law.

Sermon12/31/15 1:36 PM
Chip Petty from Fenton, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chip Petty
For Those Who Struggle
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ To God be the Glory ”
Pastor Mike, thank you for sharing this sermon with the world. It is very refreshing to hear a sermon that gives God the glory and shows His strength in our weakness.

Sermon12/21/15 11:23 AM
Pastor Mike Online 12-15-15
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, so to say: Just for the records: Bevor I found/was found by Jesus, I saw "star wars" and felt my sanity slowly fading away. Then still I did not go to any Doctor or Pastor. I could not do a thing, to snap out of this trap, my brain and psyche found themselves totally helpless in. Shortly after that, Praise the Lord, I got saved and really was saved from that influence, too! Again, you are completely right about George Lucas! Sincerely yours in Christ Jesus and our KJV Mike Schuck

Sermon12/13/15 1:42 PM
There Will Be Dragons
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, Totally gorgeous! Thank you so much!! God Bless! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon12/8/15 9:16 AM
Crimson from USA  Find all comments by Crimson
Guns Don't Kill People
comments
Yes the quran teaches oppression and MURDER by the Sword. But be not so quick to judge the book of mohammadans for far greater evil (if we're doing a scale is the TALMUD the Judias most holEy book. Worse than anything the quran teaches! They teach child molestation as early as 3 yo. (as long as it is gentile children, then it is no crime) They hate the LORD Jesus Christ. As the Mohammadans take over nations the jews have also done which is why they (just like the jesuits who they are) have been kicked out of every country in the world due to their USURY and seditions and covert takeovers.They are the ones who want the new world order, they are the ones who created freemasonry. They have suffered at times programs and pograms due to that fact. But it is as GOD ALMIGHTY said they are a cursing and A hissing in every country God has scattered them to. FULFILLED prophecy. And yet not without a cause. Read about the Bolshevik Revolution and you will see the EXACT same tactics are going on here In USA. They create the chaos and they will bring the solution. Communism. Yes the Mohammadans are satanic religion but the Judiacs are sons of Belial. Sons of satan. Two fold more the children of hell.

Sermon12/5/15 12:05 PM
Guns Don't Kill People
comments
Dear Pastor Mike Right on! That's exactly how it is, conc. Islam! All of that mentioned is true! Thank you so much, for speaking out the truth! Zeitgeist; we may go back into a sort of middle-age-trial, willed and allowed to happen by our Lord. Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon11/25/15 3:31 AM
Luis Ramos  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luis Ramos
The Inward Man

Sermon11/24/15 7:12 PM
David Wiebe from Left coast  Find all comments by David Wiebe
The Quantum Nexus
Mike Hoggard
Absolutely riveting! Quantum computing, the melding of opposites. Thank you PM for exposing the D-wave computer in Burnaby - "the altar to an alien god". The proponents of this witchcraft could not be more occult if they tried.

Sermon11/20/15 9:31 AM
The Watchtowers of Islam
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, you are absolutely right! Especially in Germany there can be a calmness before the storm observed! It is God's judgement; all the same, the goverments shall reap what they are by now sowing. True: This is war°° Thank you so much for standing up for the truth right now in front of our eyes! Sincerely Yours in Christ Jesus Mike from Munich

Sermon11/6/15 1:39 AM
cynthia from from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by cynthia
pastor mike and the holy ghost with the word made flesh thank god for men who give us the glorious hope message god is still in control , revelation and the 65 books opened by the spirit not by might not by power , by the spirit of the living god ... says the lord amen , keep preaching the word thanks be to god and the blood that saves , jesus the lord and king forever

Sermon11/4/15 10:39 PM
Eric Nation from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Eric Nation
In Exodus :26 is the best place to help you with the sermen Its says And said "If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt guve ear to His Commandments and KEEP all His satatutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee which I have brought upon the Egyptians for I am The Lord that healeth thee. You see he did not say keep His commandments He said give ear God shows you right there that He knows you cant keep His commandments He even stated this before they even made it to Mt. Sinai but He does say to do all that which is right in Gods sight. We no what not to do what would look bad to God. Well I hope this helps May The Lord God Almighty YHWH and His Son Jesus The Messiah Bless you , your family and your ministry.

Sermon11/4/15 11:59 AM
Wiggooch from ND  Find all comments by Wiggooch
The Groves - Part 2
Mike Hoggard
I wonder if the "green" tree has anything to do with the satanic MESSAGE BIBLE. In that perverted bible it says in Romans 15:13 "Oh ! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy..."

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more