FRIDAY

MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon3/4/15 5:22 PM
Jakob Breker from West Coast  Find all comments by Jakob Breker
• Posted 38 hours ago
There are those who say that Netanyahoos talk to congress was political theatre that had been contrived back in 2009, for a variety of political agendas. To paraphrase, Let God be true, and every man a Liar. It seems to me that above all, Jews as at all time, need to be saved through belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/4/15 3:23 PM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
• Posted 40 hours ago
Babylon's Mystery Part 5
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, important and awesome and a blessing, as usual! Thank you so much! Praise the Lord! Greetings from Munich/Bavaria/Germany and sincerely Yours in Christ Jesus and our KJV Mike Schuck

Sermon2/27/15 10:49 PM
Zach kesslwr  Find all comments by Zach kesslwr
“ what do you think about this ”
Hello, This is a qoute, unquote, revelation that I noticed the past few day. Think of 2 Thes. 2-3 as I tell you what I noticed. First I saw that Madonna fell of stage at an award show. I am sure you are already aware of this fact. Well then today on the news it stated that the leader in all of the ISIS propaganda videos, his identity is ow known. Finally, tomorrow Feb. 28Th is going to be what ISIS has stated "the national day of blood" . You can look up all of this just by a few clicks of the mouse. Now look at this verse in the bible.....let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Zach kessler

Sermon2/24/15 7:37 PM
jon cramer from oxford, Ala.  Contact via emailFind all comments by jon cramer
Pastor Mike: Don't think polygamy is for the Morons{Mormons} but for the muslins so they can have multiple wives in this country.

Blog2/24/15 2:44 PM
daniel E. mayon from Houston, Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by daniel E. mayon
comments
witch-symbol-feminist-power-azealia-banks

Blog2/24/15 2:42 PM
comments
I love Jesus! How can I show my love for HIM,
to HIM? KJV ONLY, agree with Pastor Hoggard
99%.

How does one get a membership on your website
and does the money go to your church?

Sermon2/20/15 2:15 AM
Pastor Mike Online 2-19-15
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, again you are absolutely right!! GOD BLESS! Mike from Bavaria-Germany

Sermon2/19/15 4:01 PM
Loudmouth from In A Maze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Loudmouth
No Private Interpretation
Mike Hoggard
Amazingly, the perverted NIV is the only version of the Bible that the Salvation Army uses. Why do we, churches and Christians, support this organization where the person and work of our Lord Jesus Christ is seldom mentioned and their preaching(?) appeals to the emotions of their members? Oh, I know. "We're helping the homeless, etc."

Sermon2/15/15 12:57 PM
Mike mitchell from Greenville il  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike mitchell
Things Not Seen 2-12-15
Mike Hoggard
comments
Untempered Mortar You were talking about 70 years is 70 years Why can't week be week ? I used your pure Bible Search and In Gen. 29 27'28 .A week there is 7 years . Mike I like your Bible study. and like you have a real hard time witnessing .I do hand out the word .Thanks for saying you have a hard time witnessing . Mike

Sermon2/12/15 8:37 PM
josephmummenschanz from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by josephmummenschanz
Things Not Seen 2-12-15
Mike Hoggard
comments
Hi Mr. Hoggard.i enjoy your discussions very much.one thing I would appreciate,sir,if when you discuss Pastor Dale you would quote him in context and cite the page numbers where you get your information.i would like to verify some of your comments by actually going to the reference location.location based quotes would be very helpful. Thanks...Joe Faulkner

Sermon2/11/15 1:02 PM
Robert from Clovis Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
comments
“ Powerful message! ”
I am in number person I love math. So I had wondered in the past last year of 2014 why Ash Wednesday and Easter didn't match to 40 days. It can either be 46 or 47 days. So I googled it before. Supposedly and I believe it's the Fridays that you don't have to do your 40 days of fasting. Then it adds to 40 days. But for example if you were fasting from soda or ice cream and you go to someone's house and they offer you a soda or ice creme on your fasting days you are obligated to take it because the gift of hospitality and you are not breaking your fast. But I haven't finished listening to the message yet I'm 18 minutes into it.

Sermon2/8/15 8:26 PM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
comments
The remnant in Rev 12:17 and the saints in Rev 14:12 are the same, Israelites/Jews. They keep the commandments of God and the faith and testimony of Jesus. These are converted Jews and Israelites, from all 12 tribes converted by the 144,000 from all 12 tribes. This is the New Covenant spoken of by Jeremiah. The Church, I believe doesnt fall under the new covenant. Because, we were never in the Old covenant. To be in something new, you had to be in something old, right. We have Jesus, he is our salvation, AMEN

Blog2/8/15 8:13 PM
Ann Waller-Leitgeb from Tampa, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ann Waller-Leitgeb
comments
Please be encouraged that we (Your
congregation there at Bethel and Online)
pray for you and ask the GOD give you
strength,understanding, and a tender
heart to even those who oppose you.
Just keep preaching and teaching the
PURE WORD of GOD, please. . . We all
have had Judas' in our lives and it
hurts deeply, but GOD has a special
healing process for you and a blessing
comes when we endure hardships and
trials for JESUS CHRIST sake. . . .
This was such a good service and a
blessing to me. THANK YOU for being
such a good shepherd. You and your
family are greatly loved.
May the LORD bless you in a special and
surprising way.

Sermon2/6/15 7:58 AM
GRD from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by GRD
“ Acts 5:38,39 & Islam ”
I wonder if Acts 5:38,39 can be applied to Islam as to be of God.

Sermon2/5/15 6:42 AM
Kittie Pruitt from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kittie Pruitt
The Spirit of False Prophets
Mike Hoggard
Mike Murdock, Jesse Duplantis, Benny Hinn, Joel o'Steen...Among these I admit I had fallen into a trap for a bit until I saw a bible from Murdocks(greed,vain,lust,perversion,adultering),so on so forth..."wisdom"(deceiving)bible that took Jesus out of most of the scriptures and added hundreds of his "inspired(made a god of himself)wisdom qoutes..It was so disgusting that when I realized what I had fallen into to I cried a river and regreted deeply and sorrowfully that I had so easily been 'snagged' for quite some time. Although I knew I had hurt my Lord, I know now that because of that I became so afraid to attend any more churches but thats what led me to pure teaching straight from the word. I only discovered your braodcast searching Revelation teaching. God Bless you and thank you for scripture only teaching.

Sermon1/29/15 11:19 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
He Cometh in the Clouds
Mike Hoggard
very interesting! God bless and keep you!I like the different sounds you play on your radio show!

Sermon1/28/15 12:53 PM
dp  Find all comments by dp
Giants Part 3
Mike Hoggard
Pastor Mike, you did it again! Thank you for saying what needs to be said and with meaning.

Blog1/27/15 11:43 AM
LanetteH from Orlando, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by LanetteH
comments
Pastor Mike, My husband and I have been discussing IMAGES where the Lord says to make no images of anything on earth or in heaven. The décor in our home has animals, family pictures, etc.. Is this OK?
Emmett and Lanette

Sermon1/23/15 7:10 PM
Nancy ODell  Find all comments by Nancy ODell
The New Man
Mike Hoggard
That was the best sermon I have heard well I think ever. Thank you Pastor Mike

Sermon1/17/15 2:58 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, and again thank you so much for your lectures and sermons! Not one day without our Lord Jesus Crist, our KJV and you on my monitor!!! God Bless! Sincerely Yours Mike Schuck from Munich, Bavaria, Germany

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

President Obama on Islam

We Do not Preach Ourselves
Grace Presbyterian Church

Blog 3/4/15
Where are the Men?

New York Gospel Mission
where are the men? acc­ord­ing to the ever rel­iabl­e...

Sermon: Self-Government or Slavery
Robert Rubino

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Pass­ion­ate exp­os­it­ory preach­ing in a God-h­on­or­ing worship serv­ice
www.libertychurchpca.org

Christs true church is built of living stones, not of dead wood. ... Alexander Simpson

City: Las Vegas, NV