Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
MyChurch Code#: 75677
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,723 total user comment(s)

Sermon10/3/17 9:20 PM
Kizer Patterson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
Walk Worthy of the Gospel Pt. 2
Sean E. Harris
comments
An enduring zeal and passion for the studying of Gods Word.

Sermon10/3/17 12:45 PM
Kizer Patterson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
Walk Worthy of the Gospel Pt. 2
Sean E. Harris
comments
This sermon is well as is, and should be listed as church members standards not only at Berean but in other churches across the world. Thanks Pastor for the time and the and dedication you put into studying and delivering Gods inspired Word.

Sermon10/2/17 2:11 PM
Noma from Commonwealth of Israel  Find all comments by Noma
To Knee or NOT to Knee
Sean E. Harris
comments
And yes we do have a race problem here in America. The people of God as a family of God can walk across the road and fellowship with others in this new created family. We can avoid at all costs the spirit of familiarity, know man after the flesh, and embrace them as one with no dissimulation

Sermon9/30/17 8:50 AM
Carl in Greensboro from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carl in Greensboro
To Knee or NOT to Knee
Sean E. Harris
comments
Ephesians 6:5-8 KJV  Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;  (6)  Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;  (7)  With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:  (8)  Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. These football players are paid professionals. They are employees of the NFL. NFL stands for the NATIONAL Football League. The NFL is divided into two conferences: The NFC and the AFC. NFC stands for the NATIONAL Football Conference and AFC the AMERICAN Football Conference. The NFL's customers are called AMERICANs. Those AMERICANs have many iconic items that unite them together but the two greatest ones are honored at the beginning of all of the AMERICANs NATIONAL sports venues. One of the two greatest icons is a graphic on a white flag that has red bars and white stars in a blue square. It's called the NATIONAL Flag. The second icon is the NATIONAL Anthem and is a song called The Star Spangled Banner which honors the AMERICANs NATIONAL Flag. Most customers are not happy with the NFL.

Sermon9/29/17 8:41 PM
To Knee or NOT to Knee
Sean E. Harris
comments
1 Peter 2:17 ERRB Honour all men . Love the brotherhood. Fear God Awe Elohim . Honour the king sovereign . I don't know fellas... If Peter is writing this from Rome using Babylon as metaphor then no doubt Nero Caesar (Peter's executioner) is the one to be honored. President Trump may be despicable in his speech but he is certainly no Nero. And certainly, we as servants of Christ should honor the flag, anthem, and government institutions and officials for that by extension honors the "king." I expect any employee that brings disrespect to customers to face the consequences; which include termination of employment. For the record I am boycotting the NFL and will be satisfied with college football for my fix.

Sermon9/29/17 10:40 AM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
To Knee or NOT to Knee
Sean E. Harris
comments
Could it be that God did not advance Tebow in the NFL because they desecrate the Lords Day?

Sermon9/28/17 8:27 AM
I noticed that some of your comments dovetailed from accessing the Bible through Social Media into using Biblical applications (Logos, Bible Works, E-Sword, MySword, etc.). I do not use nor have any desire to use FaceBook for any reason. But I find Biblical applications valuable for Bible studies and a "one stop" resource for research. I wonder if SermonAudio could be classified as a Social Media site.

Sermon9/24/17 2:44 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
“ Great Podcast! ”
Excellent commentary on this blog post, gentlemen.

Sermon9/8/17 4:39 AM
Chinaman Yuri from China  Find all comments by Chinaman Yuri
Sometimes I feel mentors have a genuine spiritual gift, maybe gift of encouragement, or hospitality. I don't know how to explain it, but I know they should be treated as precious by the church. I have never in my life even experienced what a true best friend is, but I would imagine they would be great mentors. As a young Christian, I wished someone would notice me, looking back I wish discerning church people would point out attitude problems I had, or encourage me, many times I feel lonely, and feel jealous of others as they have people who call them, send them care packages, or even letters by mail. Sometimes church people mentor unbelievers better than believers, because of the mentality of "oh, that guy is so close to getting saved!" neglecting people who really deserve it.

Sermon8/20/17 2:13 PM
Kaitlin Erkkila  Find all comments by Kaitlin Erkkila
comments
“ ”
Your point about gene eradication by abortion is actually very applicable; those with Down's Syndrome are being researched and great strides in preventing and treating Alzheimer's and similar issues are being done in Denver. More breakthroughs are done with this group than typical population. The same goes for cancer research with William's leukemia. Also, Baltimore was a divided city and landmarks for supporting both sides are up in Maryland, to include our current neighborhood. Thank you for discussing challenging issues! Each point of conversation directly impacts our family today.

Sermon8/20/17 9:54 AM
Rodney Jewer from Gardner, Massachusetts  Protected NameFind all comments by Rodney Jewer
“ You were preaching directly to me Pastor. ”
Not in part, but the whole of this sermon went straight to my heart. I can only pray that now I act upon this knowledge and do something with it. Not only for myself but also for the LORD that I claim to love. It's painful being the hypocrite that I am. Truly amazing that so much can come out of a few short Bible verses.

Sermon8/20/17 2:16 AM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
comments
As always... Thanks guys for a great discussion!

Sermon8/16/17 8:21 AM
William J Sturm from Hickory, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by William J Sturm
comments
“ Response to Heather ”
Thanks, Heather. feel free to correspond with me if you have any questions about the material.

Sermon8/9/17 3:03 PM
Heather Barrett from TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather Barrett
comments
Love listening to you classes.

Sermon8/5/17 11:27 AM
Matt Purdy from Honduras  Find all comments by Matt Purdy
Science Contradicts the Bible
David McManus
“ Keep it up! ”
David, Thanks for having a sound mind in this crazy, believe anything on the internet, world. I love listening to you guys, especially the Thursday Podcast. Keep Preaching the truth.

Sermon7/28/17 12:47 PM
Kizer Patterson from Vass  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
“ Awesome truth ”
Very well put through the word of God. Love the passion you have with preaching the Word.

Sermon7/25/17 10:48 PM
Kizer Patterson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
Learning to Do Life Well
Sean E. Harris
comments
I really want to thank you for this, I am new to your church, I downloaded the app to hear the pass sermons this hit me hard and convicted me to my core, on how horrible I been as a husband, I am make a promise to God to work on doing life well in this area and will like your help. Thanks

Sermon7/24/17 10:59 AM
Daniel Wardlow  Find all comments by Daniel Wardlow
Learning to Do Life Well
Sean E. Harris
comments
Thanks for taking time out to do this with me!

Sermon7/14/17 10:10 PM
Bill from Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill
Thank you, men, for this discussion on this great article. Along with you I'm amazed we are even discussing things like this these days. This ideology is sending many young people down one more false path. This is scary stuff. Leaning on Jesus, we need wisdom and courage to face what's going on now right around us. How we even got to this place was a very important question that was brought up. Thank you for your thoughts.

Sermon7/12/17 10:10 PM
Pastor Dave  Find all comments by Pastor Dave
600 Brides for 600 Brothers
David McManus
comments
Amen brother! Does my heart good to hear that.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Generations Radio

Missionary Bill Hardecker
Debosyon

Mt. Zion Baptist Missions
Sunday Afternoon

Digital Mission Display

55" Touch Display & Miss­ions Softw­are Conn­ect­ing Churches to Miss­ion­ar­ies!
missiondisplay.com

Legitimate Worship
Dr. Peter Masters

Sin is brought in with birth, and removed by the new birth. ... Augustine

Watch