Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
MyChurch Code#: 75677
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,714 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/20/17 2:13 PM
Kaitlin Erkkila  Find all comments by Kaitlin Erkkila
• Posted 25 hours ago
comments
“ ”
Your point about gene eradication by abortion is actually very applicable; those with Down's Syndrome are being researched and great strides in preventing and treating Alzheimer's and similar issues are being done in Denver. More breakthroughs are done with this group than typical population. The same goes for cancer research with William's leukemia. Also, Baltimore was a divided city and landmarks for supporting both sides are up in Maryland, to include our current neighborhood. Thank you for discussing challenging issues! Each point of conversation directly impacts our family today.

Sermon8/20/17 9:54 AM
Rodney Jewer from Gardner, Massachusetts  Protected NameFind all comments by Rodney Jewer
• Posted 30 hours ago
“ You were preaching directly to me Pastor. ”
Not in part, but the whole of this sermon went straight to my heart. I can only pray that now I act upon this knowledge and do something with it. Not only for myself but also for the LORD that I claim to love. It's painful being the hypocrite that I am. Truly amazing that so much can come out of a few short Bible verses.

Sermon8/20/17 2:16 AM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
• Posted 37 hours ago
comments
As always... Thanks guys for a great discussion!

Sermon8/16/17 8:21 AM
William J Sturm from Hickory, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by William J Sturm
• Posted 5 days ago
comments
“ Response to Heather ”
Thanks, Heather. feel free to correspond with me if you have any questions about the material.

Sermon8/9/17 3:03 PM
Heather Barrett from TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather Barrett
comments
Love listening to you classes.

Sermon8/5/17 11:27 AM
Matt Purdy from Honduras  Find all comments by Matt Purdy
Science Contradicts the Bible
David McManus
“ Keep it up! ”
David, Thanks for having a sound mind in this crazy, believe anything on the internet, world. I love listening to you guys, especially the Thursday Podcast. Keep Preaching the truth.

Sermon7/28/17 12:47 PM
Kizer Patterson from Vass  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
“ Awesome truth ”
Very well put through the word of God. Love the passion you have with preaching the Word.

Sermon7/25/17 10:48 PM
Kizer Patterson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizer Patterson
Learning to Do Life Well
Sean E. Harris
comments
I really want to thank you for this, I am new to your church, I downloaded the app to hear the pass sermons this hit me hard and convicted me to my core, on how horrible I been as a husband, I am make a promise to God to work on doing life well in this area and will like your help. Thanks

Sermon7/24/17 10:59 AM
Daniel Wardlow  Find all comments by Daniel Wardlow
Learning to Do Life Well
Sean E. Harris
comments
Thanks for taking time out to do this with me!

Sermon7/14/17 10:10 PM
Bill from Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill
Thank you, men, for this discussion on this great article. Along with you I'm amazed we are even discussing things like this these days. This ideology is sending many young people down one more false path. This is scary stuff. Leaning on Jesus, we need wisdom and courage to face what's going on now right around us. How we even got to this place was a very important question that was brought up. Thank you for your thoughts.

Sermon7/12/17 10:10 PM
Pastor Dave  Find all comments by Pastor Dave
600 Brides for 600 Brothers
David McManus
comments
Amen brother! Does my heart good to hear that.

Sermon6/28/17 11:03 AM
Lynn Paulsen from Duluth Mn,  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lynn Paulsen
Another inspirational sermon on what we as Christians should look like to the world and how to serve the Lord. Thank you for broadcasting your sermons. Lynn

Sermon6/25/17 11:44 PM
Nathaniel Blaney  Find all comments by Nathaniel Blaney
Evangelical Conditionalism
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Great Discussion! ”
I thought this was a good, fair-minded discussion of the relevant scriptural material from a handful of folks intent on biblical faithfulness. Keep searching the scriptures, friends!

Sermon6/16/17 9:53 AM
Brice from Portsmouth, Ohio  Find all comments by Brice
comments
Tremendous sermon excellent for today! Really makes you take a self evaluation of yourself.

Sermon6/9/17 7:09 AM
Chinaman Yuri from Shijiazhuang china  Find all comments by Chinaman Yuri
600 Brides for 600 Brothers
David McManus
comments
“ Good sermons ”
These lessons arr helping me to understand judges in china.

Sermon4/26/17 6:52 PM
Prentiss Yeates from Lubbock, Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Prentiss Yeates
Words to the Elders
Sean E. Harris
Pastor Sean, Thank you in shepherding my soul through your sermons. I listen by way of your church app and have been greatly blessed by your unpacking and application of God's definitive word. God bless, Prentiss Y

Sermon4/15/17 12:22 AM
Carl in Greensboro from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carl in Greensboro
Did Jesus Actually Exist?
Sean E. Harris
I don't think the author of this article is an idiot because I believe that he believes that Jesus actually existed. I think he wrote it because many if not most in this generation want to believe that Jesus does not exist; so he wants to give them a "legitimate" way out and many will happily take it of course. To me, he is like the Planned Parenthood employee, the abortion doctor, the pro-choice politician, and the selfish mother who very well know that the unborn is fully human but will deny the obvious for their own selfish ambitions. It is the same as the homosexual man or woman who could easily tell of their molestation and/or seduction but will instead lie and say that they were born that way just to satisfy their immoral lusts. All of these modern "truths" are the real myths of 21st Century man. Revelation 6:16 gives the telling response of these Truth deniers when they confront the "Myth" of our Lord Jesus Christ: Revelation 6:16 KJV  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Sermon3/27/17 2:53 PM
SPQR3 from PAC NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQR3
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Interesting commentary ”
Thank you for the comments on Cotton Mather. I was looking for info on Salem because my family roots go back to that town. I had not considered the dark side of postmillenialism until hearing you and looking up Obadiah Holmes. It convinces me more that Christians at large are not meant to build earthly kingdoms, but rather to seek the heavenly city in Heb. 12. Thank you.

Sermon3/25/17 7:14 PM
John G from Georgia  Find all comments by John G
This encompasses the human condition. Catholic, Protestant, judiasm or anything. This is not necessarily a "Church" problem but a human problem. Ever since the beginning it's in man to run from his sins.No denomination will ever change that. What we have today is Matthew 7:13-14 playing itself out in real time. As it has in all generations. We are not special. Thoughtful discussion. Thank you.

Sermon3/19/17 2:14 PM
Kathy Michaelson from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathy Michaelson
He Alone is Worthy
Sean E. Harris
Pastor, I really enjoyed the sermon today!! I liked the comparison of the horrible car wreck and the fender bender, it made total sense to me!!! Thank you! Kathy

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more