Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for January 2016 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

FRIDAY
FEB 5, 2016

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,530 total user comment(s)

Sermon2/3/16 2:36 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
• Posted 53 hours ago
Look What You’ve Done!
William J. Sturm
awesome preaching! God bless you and your church! Thank you!

Sermon2/3/16 11:50 AM
William Markovich from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Markovich
• Posted 56 hours ago
Hello pastor Bill, just wanted to say, I live listening to you and Sean and David sermons on sermon audio. If I ever make it to the Carolinas for any vacations, etc. I would love to catch a service. Thanks for all you do!!

Sermon2/1/16 6:46 AM
Jeanie from Ohio  Find all comments by Jeanie
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
“ Mission ”
I agree our mission is everyday where we are. I met one on one every week for a year studying and praying with another. We had two or three verses a week to memorize. Though I am not good at remembering the addresses, it has been greatly helpful when talking to people where I am. Those that have ears will hear.

Sermon1/30/16 12:01 PM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
• Posted 6 days ago
comments
So many points to ponder: easy believerism, are they truly converted, discipleship is being missional when it is in relationship to others, is sanctification happening in the life of a believer, how much responsibility do each of us bare to hold others accountable for their own growth, and to what extent are Christians in love with God that they want to spend time with Him, enjoy HIm, delight in Him and therefore willingly want to serve Him and exalt Him with "holy and blameless" living which results in a missional lifestyle. Just read a similar article over on The Gospel Coalition website:Slow Discipleship and the End of Christendom. Thank goodness God is sovereign and His kingdom doesnt depend on us and that the gates of Hades will not overpower it! Thanks for anoter great discussion!

Sermon1/30/16 12:03 AM
kevin from ft. worth  Find all comments by kevin
• Posted 6 days ago
comments
Very quick and to the scriptural point. I was shocked to hear of this and am saddened for all that attend this poor excuse of a church. Thank you for upholding the truth. Blessings upon you and your church.

Sermon1/29/16 5:48 PM
J gilk from Atlanta  Contact via emailFind all comments by J gilk
comments
This "pastor" needs to study 2 Timothy 2. In it will show him the type of man he should be as a pastor and also the type of pastor he really is. Both. Right there in black and white.

Sermon1/26/16 6:22 PM
Angel Mendez from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angel Mendez
comments
A simple, straightforward, and common sense approach to the issue oh KJV-onlyism. Helpful and educational. And...you can do this yourself with the BlueLetter Bible app. Thank you Pastors Sean and Bill.

Sermon1/25/16 5:39 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
Jesus is the first fruits of the first resurrections. Whether you believe it occurs at the new birth or when we die physically and our souls join Christ in heaven, It still occurs before the end of this age, the 2d coming of Christ. We shall share in the 1st resurrection now. The "rest" be raised at the second resurrection. The rest are the dead, who are the dead. Those who are not in Christ. Matt 8:22. There are a lot of dead people walking around. The dead are alive at his return, they will be changed all so and thrown into the lake of fire.

Sermon1/25/16 8:29 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Another try (Alfred) ”
My Brother, Look at this: "And yes everyone will get a body. Why even ask that question?" Because you cannot both have the "1st Resurrection" being the New Birth and have "the rest" not living again until after 1000 years (all of this is Revelation 20:4-6 terminology) somehow including a bodily resurrection for those who were already raised in the First Resurrection!

Sermon1/24/16 11:26 AM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
“ Well... ”
I think it would be helpful to did a little deeper into Mr. Rubio and his christianity. I understand that he has a team of evangelicals helping him and probably telling him how to speak among evangelicals. He is reported to be fully aligned with Catholic doctrine and teaching. If so, how can he be saved. He did not in the audio say he was born again or used the term saved. Nor did he say that Christ was absorbing God's wrath or punishment on his behalf. He spoke of the physical suffering of Christ which Catholics focus on. They also do not believe in the sufficiency of His death for sin hence the Eucharist. The most nominal Catholic knows its faith plus works. I do not believe a born again believer reading his bible will stay in a Catholic church. They teach what is clearly antithetical to scripture. Christ said His sheep hear his voice. Well, Christ is not speaking through Catholicism. After all these years Protestants protesting is waning. If it were possible to roll in your grave Luther, Hus, Wycliffe, Foxe, Calvin, Spurgeon, et all would be at this moment. Many martyrs loss their lives separating from the Catholics. I guess this is how we show our gratitude. Sorry if I sound harsh. I don't mean too. Forgive me, but I see many returning to Rome.

Sermon1/23/16 9:27 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
John 5: 28-29, there is only one physical resurrection of everyone. Your question assumes there is two. John5: 25 is a spiritual birth/resurrection. John 3 there is only one new birth. And yes everyone will get a body. Why even ask that question? I believe the issue is how many physical resurrections and when do they occur. I now lean to one and at the end of this age, at Christ's 2d coming. How many judgments are there? I say there is only one, at the end of this age, at Christ's 2d coming. Who will enter the Kingdom? I say only those chosen from the foundation of the world. I hope I answer your questions, I tried to as best as I can.

Sermon1/23/16 1:11 PM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Brother, as typical, I will tell you that it is an affront for you to post on here and argue for a point to which you wholly ascribe only to refer me to a Jedi-master of some kind. If you are so bold as to adopt a view, become also the same one who can defend it. I ask you again, if the "life" those in the 1st Resurrection are given is the New Birth, then does this mean that those "raised 1000 years later" are given a new birth? If it means they are brought out of graves, then when do those in the 1st Resurrection get their resurrection from graves? Do they get one?

Sermon1/22/16 8:32 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
I will refer you to some one much smarter than myself. Kim Riddlebarger, Mongerism.com. Check out His Amillennialism 101 series. Very good, very good. I can't explain it as well he can. I am sure you are well aware of the main points I was trying make. It is nothing new. Mr. Riddlebarger is a former pre-trib/dispenasatonalist and pre-mil.

Sermon1/19/16 8:36 PM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Do those who are resurrected at the end of the 1000 years get a new birth or just a physical resurrection? If your answer is that "they get a physical resurrection," doesn't the phrase from 20:4-6 "the rest of the dead lived not again until the 1000 years were finished" seem a little strange? Why would "lived" have two different meanings in two verses' time? Secondly, Doesn't verse 6 seem to indicate that those who partake in the 2nd Resurrection are actually "under the power of the 2nd death?" If so...is there room for believing this is a resurrection that includes believers?

Sermon1/19/16 4:53 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
Hillary or Trump, this is what we have come to. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sermon1/19/16 4:37 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
Two births physical and spiritual, two deaths spiritual and physical. There also is two resurrections, spiritual and physical and they are separated by an undetermined period of time. The physical or bodily resurrection or general resurrection is for everyone on the last day. The spiritual resurrection is John 3:3-6, that is when we enter the kingdom God. So the event after the 1000 yrs. or the last day is the general resurrection. No, only the believers in Christ are born again. I don't understand the last question.

Sermon1/18/16 1:42 PM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Helen ”
You would have a very difficult time convincing Paul that the church is not "true Israel of God." Look at Galatians 3:7 and 6:16. One more thing, sister. He wouldn't care that you don't like the system...whatever label you give it.

Sermon1/18/16 1:41 PM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Alfred if the "first resurrection" is the "regeneration of the soul" as you say, then what is the event called when those who are raised after the 1000 years "live again?" Are you arguing that they too are "born again?"

Sermon1/18/16 6:54 AM
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Replies to Walter and JHB ”
my humble thanks for listening to the sermon. I guess that application of the text was especially painful for me. I began to wonder if my "skillful application" at the end was my way of becoming loved more (as a preacher), or whether it was my way of loving my neighbor more. "our hearts are idol factories."

Sermon1/18/16 6:49 AM
comments
“ Reply to Teresa ”
Teresa, "I think" is hardly authoritative. No, we are not mid-trib. There are many that heard this 67 minute recording who are quite glad we didn't mention Daniel. Please help me understand at what time we should have dealt with that passage during this recording.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Sunday - AM

Pastor Cory Griess
The Origin of Marriage

The Covenant and the Family
Calvary Protestant...

Carolina Theological Seminary

Earn your degree at home on your sch­ed­ule! Aff­ord­able dist­ance learn­ing educ­at­ion!
www.carolinatheologicalsemi..

No Magic Wand
Bruce David Bell

I never knew the meaning of God's Word until I came into affliction. ... Martin Luther

BlackBerry | Win