Berean Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: berean
Berean Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. Phil Owen  |  Boston, New York

Sermon4/18/14 10:35 AM
MIchelle Holloway from Los Angeles, California  Find all comments by MIchelle Holloway
The Quickening of God
Rev. Phil Owen
Thank you very much for this sermon. It changed my life. I am grateful for your wisdom in God in order to minister Into my life as well as the many other lives you will reach with this sermon. I bless you in the name of The Lord.

Sermon6/10/13 9:12 PM
Heshimu Colar from San Jose and Oakland, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Heshimu Colar
“ Good message on use of law! ”
ty.

Sermon5/23/12 12:26 PM
Mary Frances Hastrich from Cottonwood, Arizona  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Frances Hastrich
Bro. Owen, Thank You for the above message. Your sermons always encourage me to walk more closely with my Lord, Jesus Christ. Sincerely, A former "Western New Yorker" now living in Arizona

Sermon4/1/12 11:12 AM
Nancy from Ohio  Find all comments by Nancy
This sermon touched my heart and made me realize my sinfulness. I am glad I had the chance to hear this.

Sermon2/19/12 9:09 AM
Samantha M from Camden  Find all comments by Samantha M
When God is Silent
Brett Moody
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
A very good sermon, indeed!

Sermon2/18/12 4:41 PM
jersey hudson from 6529 north woods rd arcade  Find all comments by jersey  hudson
When God is Silent
Brett Moody
comments
dear ,mr.moody i really like your sermons . i think you have put a lot of time into your sermons and speeches .... from jersey

Sermon6/5/11 11:27 PM
Scott  Find all comments by Scott
When God is Silent
Brett Moody
comments
“ Very good sermon ”
makes me think of Job as He had it all and then it was gone. He still worshipped GOD! I in my own life find that in the times when GOD has removed everything and gotten the world out of the way then HE begins to speak again and in such a way HE can not be mistaken or misunderstood! What a wicked gospel these prosperity, word faith, name it claim it preachers teach. Misleading millions whom I suppose dont want to hear the truth anyhow but to heap to themselves this sort of teacher! GOD BLESS keep preaching the truth!

Sermon4/13/10 11:16 AM
lindell dunning from Greentown,Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by lindell dunning
comments
“ A God honoring sermon indeed ”
Friend, It is a joy to my old calloused heart to hear a sermon of this magnitude. For me,the greatest principle of honoring Our Lord and His creation is found in Jude 8-10. If an archangel won't speak evil of Satan,what kind of a disciple of the Lord would think that he was greater in knowledge and wisdom that he would disdain so many of His servants?

Sermon4/14/09 11:18 PM
Rev. Joel Pankratz from Burlington, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Rev. Joel Pankratz
I thank the Lord for putting this word in Brother Owen's heart! I recommend this simple God-centered message to any pastor or people trying to establish a faithful, Bible believing and Christ honoring church in our day. He deals with the reasons why we would be afraid or would despise the day of small things and then gives helpful answers from God's Word to correct our vision and rejoice in Christ!

Sermon11/15/08 9:35 AM
Phillip A. Jones from Northolt Middlesex England UK.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Phillip A. Jones
comments
Dear Mr. Owen, thank you indeed for your the sermon audio/video 'The Presidential Election', 09/11/08. I have been reminded, Ephesians 1:11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will. Romans 9:15. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. (18). Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Sermon11/14/08 7:56 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
comments
This sermon really touched my heart in a big way. Excellent and wise Berean teaching here! GOD BLESS YOU. Cindy

Sermon4/20/08 3:33 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Great Sermon!(49th on my odyssey) ”
Thankyou dear brother Brame for this encouraging and delightful sermon.I am on an odyssey of listening to a sermon from each book of the Bible ,preached by a speaker whom i have not heard before. This is a blessed venture. Praise the Lord for Sermonaudio,and for faithfull ministers of the Word of God. May the Lord be pleased to bless your ministry to the glory of His name.

Sermon10/7/07 1:29 PM
Wayne from NE England  Find all comments by Wayne
The Sleep of God
Rev. Phil Owen
An unusual sermon dealing with some aspects of sleep and of course it is God who giveth his beloved sleep, but how often do we take thought that almost one third of our life is spent sleeping? How glad we are that God is in control! I was drawn to this as I have not been able to sleep for months and may have to go into hospital for tests. Even sleeping tablets don't work so I am most weary yet I trust my Sovereign God who worketh ALL things for my good!!

Sermon3/3/07 12:24 PM
S Mackenzie from UK  Find all comments by S Mackenzie
“ A kindly and concerned exhortation ”

Sermon10/30/05 2:34 PM
Arthur from Scotland
A timely warning of our times of decadence and disobedience. Even in the comparitively short time between 19th - 21st centuries, we can publically and very obviously identify the terrible decline of spiritual, ethical, lawful and moral standards in our society. Signs of the times which the Christian should be perceiving, and the preacher proclaiming. Be aware and warned of the very judgement of the Lord in Scripture! Thankyou Rev. Owen.

Sermon7/24/05 7:20 PM
Bob Lynch from Highlands of Guatemala  Contact via email
God's Name
Rev. Phil Owen
Dear Pastor Owen: I downloaded your tape on Homosexuality. I am afraid for many of the homosexuals...especially when their Alliance chose Jerusalem for parades and festivities....As a point in your sermon...it is punishable ...and, I fear for them. MSNBC....Bravo...with corporate America financing ...(Not excluding Ford and Microsoft)one may view it with a wink. But, I`m grateful for your adherance to Scripture. God relies on His faithful servants. Please accept my thanks... Bob Lynch, a WV mountaineer

The Briefing 06-19-14

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com