Beacon Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Gregory N. Barkman  |  Burlington, North Carolina

Sermon10/22/14 1:03 PM
Greatful from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greatful
The Truth About Lying
Thad Boyd
comments
I sincerely believe that our heavenly Father was pleased with this message. He has revealed Truth to all men as well as the person lies represent.

Sermon10/22/14 12:56 PM
Greatful from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greatful
The Truth About Lying
Thad Boyd
comments
“ SUPER CLEANSING SERMON ”
An urgent call to come to the waters of life. Isaiah 8:20 came to mind. A liar ". . . no light in them." Imagine not caring that Jesus was put to death BECAUSE of this very sin. God has revealed Himself through His Son and yet liars suppress revealed TRUTH. Do they realize that they are among those who said "Let him be crucified:" We will not have that man rule over us. They call Him "Lord" while at the same time not wanting to be saved by Him (Phil 2:11). Every tongue will confess Him as LORD, but not savior. So then all professor have to examine themselves to see if they are really in the faith.

Sermon10/22/14 11:54 AM
Cil from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cil
Who Is My Neighbor?
Thad Boyd
comments
“ A Message for Blind Pastors ” You have counted the cost of discipleship by losing your "self" in the will of God who sent a Savior to die BECAUSE of us. You will assuredly be ostracized by some lip service preachers/Christians, because of this message; those who call you brethren. May God strengthen you in the inward man, and bless you abundantly in every way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for yielding to the will, work, and plan of God for His glory and the good of man. Most of all THANK GOD!

Sermon10/22/14 11:07 AM
Cil from Body of Christ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cil
Who Is My Neighbor?
Thad Boyd
comments
“ A Message for Blind Pastors ”
You have counted the cost of discipleship by losing your "self" in the will of God who sent a Savior to die BECAUSE of us. You will assuredly be ostracized because of this message - by those who call you their brethren. May God strengthen you in the inward man, and bless you abundantly in every way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for yielding to the will, work, and plan of God for His glory and the good of man. Most of all THANK GOD!

Sermon6/27/14 11:02 AM
Thad Boyd from NC  Find all comments by Thad Boyd
Forgiveness
Thad Boyd
“ I needed that! ”
I am commenting on my sermon. God used my study and prayer time for that message in some powerful ways. I had been so down and discouraged and defeated. I was uplifted and encouraged and strengthened. I find the more I seek to understand what God has done for me the better off I am. I hope many others are blessed by the doctrine of forgiveness. Eph 1:7 & 4:32

Sermon6/6/14 12:29 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Unacceptable Worship - 3
Gregory N. Barkman

Sermon1/12/14 11:17 AM
Ryan from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ryan
How to Hear the Voice of God - 1
Michael R. Karns
I have been listening to quite a few sermons on the topic of how to hear from God and yours stuck out as being right on. This sermon was much better than others I listened to but still I wish you had gone into more specifics when it came to knowing exactly that when your reading your bible, how you know that what you are reading is God speaking specifically to you and what is just refresher.

Sermon1/3/14 9:25 PM
Danielo from Florida  Find all comments by Danielo
comments
“ What a Blessing! ”
What s help this was. I once joined a KJV only church, and brother believe me they have all kinds of strange beliefs. I left a long time ago, but the thing is that I was kind of haunted by KJV only ideas. Thanks for this sermon God bless you!

Sermon12/15/13 6:47 PM
Biography of Adoniram Judson
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
Wow

Sermon9/24/13 3:16 PM
Ruth Bergman from HeritageGlen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ruth Bergman
The Doctrine of Inspiration
Gregory N. Barkman
This is my first time listing to your web sermons as I search for a church nearby. This truly is A Great Sermon. Thank you and I look forward to visiting your church

Sermon8/12/13 7:08 PM
Ivor from Scotland  Find all comments by Ivor
Depression: Causes and Cure
Michael R. Karns
comments
This sermon helped to put me back on the mountain top when i was sitting under the Juniper tree. God knows our needs!!

Sermon7/6/13 6:33 PM
Dale Lyons from Carbonado Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dale Lyons
comments
We are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh. Phil 3:3. Your message supports that we are living epistles of Christ not written in ink, but the living Spirit of God. Brother Dale:

Sermon5/6/13 8:12 AM
Brian lowrie from Scotland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian lowrie
The Sympathy - 3
David Cassells
“ Very needed message. Having Christlike compassion ”
Many see the crowds in life but how many see them like Christ did...with compassion. May God make His church a compassionate church.

Sermon4/11/13 7:01 AM
Defining and Defending Sovereign Grace
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Great salvation. ”
This was a blessed message. What a joy and confort to know that God elected me and He sovereignly saved me and keeps me on the way! What a glorious God!

Sermon4/2/13 6:28 AM
Biography of Adoniram Judson
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Great presentation. ”
This was a moving presentation of Judson's sufferings and dedication to God. I never heard a presentation like this, biography combined with many songs. It was a blessing for my soul.

Sermon3/8/13 10:54 AM
Ricardo from Tampa, Fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ricardo
Hi Greg, I enjoyed your sermon very much. I am Seventh Day Adventist and noted your comments about the SDA diet issue. I have one comment re Peter's vision for you to consider: The vision of the unclean animals was understood by Peter on Acts 10:28. The clean-unclean issue had to do with the Jew-Gentile relationship BUT God showed Peter that God makes no exceptions. May God continue to bless you and your ministry. Blessings, Ricardo Vaquerano

Sermon2/5/13 8:49 AM
Rachel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel
"Abraham said, ..oh let not The Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure TEN shall be found there, And He said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake" Gen. 18:32 ...when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth?? Luke 18:8 Brother Bob, I thank God that God uses you to bless others and me. May God bless you and your ministry! In Him

Sermon1/23/13 8:05 AM
The Life of Scottish Reformer John Knox
Dr. Edward Panosian
“ Faithfulness. ”
God raises and forms faithful preachers in His Church. It is an interesting presentation of a fiery preacher of the Lord.

Sermon12/29/12 8:46 PM
cassidy from usa  Find all comments by cassidy
It was a great sermon very helpfull.am glad you did this one it helps me think how lucky we are for God to help us though the way.

Sermon12/12/12 4:27 PM
Abi and Dave from Mexico  Find all comments by Abi and Dave
Jehovah - 1
Dr. John McKnight
comments
“ WOW!!!! ”
Nice sermon! We are very thankful!!!!!!!! God bless you!!!!! All should hear this! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Yellowstone Wolf Project
Don Bell
A look at predestination

Sunday, November 14, 2010
Sunday - AM
Lantana Grace Church

Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Testimony of Stephen Hamilton

60th Anniversary Jubilee Year.
Mount Merrion FPC

Les Woodson
The End of the World

Century House Evangelistic
Current Events

Lowest Puritan Hard Drive Price Ever!

For A Very Short Time We Are Off­er­ing A Shock­ingly Low Price. Click To See How Low!
www.puritandownloads.com/pu..