Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

About | $1 Signup!

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: bbclilburn
Berean Baptist Church
Dr. Dan Sweatt  |  Lilburn, Georgia

Sermon12/7/14 12:06 AM
Paul kaufmann from chambersburg, pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul kaufmann
Are We Living in the Last Days?
Dr. Dan Sweatt
Amen Pastor Sweatt: Great sermon. My wife (of 29 yrs) and I often talked and prayed that we would be blessed with a man of God such as you. You preach the Word of God with a confidence and boldness. It is apparent that the Holy Spirit leads your life and you obey. Please pray for us. We have been worn down spiritually by health issues. To complicate matters, the churches we attended have refused to discuss the issues of our days. I, at one time, felt that I was a "Watchman" to inform others in the past churches that we are living in these days. Instead of being accepted, we were rejected and I had one pastor tell me "you scare people". A few months later he called me on my cell and apologized for that rejection. (He was not the only person that told me that) I never returned. It is getting to the point that I doubt my salvation. My prayer life has suffered tremendously and my Lord feels so distant. I cannot read the Word like I want because of cataracts and my eyes hurt with headaches. If you have time in your very busy schedule, please reply. I would be willing to contemplate any nuggets of wisdom! If this email could be used for the glory of God to further His work, feel free to share it. It may serve as a personal warning to the babe's in Christ. Go

Sermon9/2/14 9:51 PM
Cara from Michigan  Find all comments by Cara
Two Lost Boys
Shawn Kook
“ Amazing sermon!! ”
Pr kook brought up a lot of things I had never really thought about before in the story of the prodigal son. He tells the story from an angle that isnt just the prodigal son. It's amazing!!!!

Sermon7/29/14 10:18 PM
Isabella from CT  Find all comments by Isabella
Being Rich Toward God
Shawn Kook
Amazing!!!!

Sermon7/26/14 2:19 PM
Vernon from Tifton, Ga  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
Very helpful message! Calvinism breeds a dangerous stubborn blindness. This series of messages reveal the truth about this danger.

Sermon7/26/14 1:21 PM
Vernon from Tifton, Ga  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
In a desert of Calvinism, this message is a refreshing oasis of irrefutable truth! Calvinism's systematic theology often overules clear biblical truth, and misrepresents God's love. He desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. That's plain enough!

Sermon8/8/12 10:41 AM
John Bensley from Lawrenceville, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Bensley
The True Meaning of Worship
Dr. Dan Sweatt
“ Thank You ”
I am thankful to our King, our Lord, Jesus, for you.

Sermon11/24/11 6:26 PM
john blaylock from trucking  Find all comments by john blaylock
The Apprehending of Paul
Dr. Dan Sweatt

Sermon7/12/11 10:56 PM
JSM from Eastern US  Find all comments by JSM
Where Did Everybody Go?
Rob Finch
Great explanation!

Sermon9/1/10 7:55 PM
Samuel L. Hendrickson from Jenison, Michigan  Protected NameFind all comments by Samuel L. Hendrickson
comments
“ Food for Thought ”
This message, and those which follow in its series, clearly reveal that more and more men are trying to make these matters issues of separation. How he handles the doctrines, history and methods/forms of argumentation should be instructive to fundamentalist Christians everywhere.

Sermon6/22/10 10:47 PM
Penny T from California  Find all comments by Penny T
comments
Thank you so much for your faithful preaching and pastor's heart. We have enjoyed this sermon and are looking forward to more on this topic. You are a household name in our family and we are grateful to your honest and straight forward preaching.

Sermon7/23/09 9:32 PM
Penny from USA  Find all comments by Penny
Young and Restless
Dr. Dan Sweatt
comments
“ Right on Target! ”
Thank you for sharing the Word without fear. More IFB Churches need to heed this message. I was greatly encouraged. Pastor Mark Monte on this site is preaching fearlessly on this topic as well. Let us hold fast to the Basptist tenet of the Priesthood of believers.

Sermon6/16/09 6:51 PM
David Joiner from Schaumburg,IL  Find all comments by David Joiner
Young and Restless
Dr. Dan Sweatt
comments
I am a young fundalmentalist. I thought this sermon was right on! I appreciate what this pastor has said about the direction of the fundamental movement. I appreciate how he extolled men like John R. Rice. I enjoyed how he reminded us that the Bible is our final authority for faith and practice, not our ideals and systems. Good message. Needs to be resounded everywhere

Sermon6/3/09 5:22 PM
HB Stowe from CA  Find all comments by HB Stowe
Young and Restless
Dr. Dan Sweatt
comments
“ Representative of Fundamentalist Baptists? ”
Dr. Sweat firmly distances the Baptist Fundamentalist movement from the Calvinist doctrine and its leaders. He uses 2 Cor. 11:3-4 to say Calvinist teachings are deceitful. He asserts that "Calvinism has never, in the history of the world, survived the generation of a charismatic leader....Fifty years after Spurgeon was dead the baptist movement in England was also dead....Because their [Calvinist]theology will not support church growth and evangelism...if you believe their[Calvinist} doctrine or theology you will not win souls."

Sermon5/16/09 11:22 PM
Samuel L. Hendrickson from Jenison, Michigan  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Samuel L. Hendrickson
Young and Restless
Dr. Dan Sweatt
comments
“ A sermon to combat the calvinist threat ”
This is a sermon which every fundamentalist church planter, outreach-minded pastor, and missionary, who describe themselves as "calvinist" or "calvinistic" should listen to. It will open your eyes. The ideas promulgated by the speaker are apparently meant to be representative of mainstream or historic fundamentalism. I was surprised by its content.

Sermon3/9/09 7:15 PM
christian reed  Contact via emailFind all comments by christian reed
The Great I AM
Shawn Kook
great sermon! Pastor Shawn is my youth pastor and the best youth pastor! Pastor Shawn is not only a great yp, but also a great speaker. This sermon really awesome, one of my favorite attributes! lots of great applications to take and apply. This is the great IAM that we are serving, PS reminds us of that in this great sermon! I love you PS!

Sermon10/8/06 10:18 PM
Ken C Noorlander from Norwich, Ontario, Canada
I found this sermon to be especially encouraging, especially "the Father would not have us live in perpetual mourning... God has long put our sins behind His back... Christ has truly paid the price of my sins and iniquites, and our Father has truly forgiven for the sake of His Son. My I ever see this reality. May He bless this message to others as well

Sermon12/17/05 9:50 AM
Keith A.Neal from Liberty,Ohio
The Preaching of the Cross
Dr. Dan Sweatt
“ TIMELY FOR TODAYS CHURCH ”
SOUND ADVICE TO YOUTH LEADERS AND PASTORS MANY CHURCHES HAVE HOMOSEXUALS SINGING THE GOSPEL MESSAGE AND CONDUCTING LARGE CHOIRS THE SINFUL BOBBY JONES SHOW IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF AND OPENLY GAY MAN SERVING MILLIONS OF CHURCH PEOPLE.YOUR LIFE MUST BACK UP YOUR MUSIC,I THANK GOD FOR BOLD ,COURAGEOUS PASTORS LIKE DR,DAN SWEATT KEEP UP THE GOOD AND GODLY WORK,

Sermon6/12/05 3:23 PM
Mark Deibert from Dr. Welch  Contact via email
The Beginning Place of Wisdom
Dr. Dan Sweatt
wisdom is grace from god as you always instruct. Thank You.

Sermon4/3/05 4:55 PM
Jessica Dawson from Canada
Thanks be to God for Youth Pastor Paul Whitt! Awesome exhortation, that we as parents need to be involved in our teens life, loving them unconditionally, nurturing them through Christ, establishing godly rules and boundaries. He asks parents to set the priorities of the home and gives us advice how to not loose the heart of our child. A helpful resource, in raising your teenager,"in the nurture and admonition of The Lord."

Sermon4/3/05 1:22 AM
Jessica Dawson from Canada
Extremely touching sermon! Encourages us to soften our hearts to our teens. To build them up and encourage them. Paul whit encourages persons to make time with their child, to love their child, to listen to your child of every age. If you only love your child when they behave in a manner that is pleasing to you, then they end up feeling like your love is unattainable. I feel that this sermon would benefit parents of Children of any age.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Law and Grace
Randy Wages
The God of Judgment

The God of Judgment
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Loud Salvation
Arnold Brevick

Pastor Michael Pickett
Things that cannot be shaken

Old Paths Strict Baptist