Bible Believers Baptist Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

SUNDAY
JUL 5, 2015

MyChurch: bbbfohio
Bible Believers Baptist Fellowship
Gregory A. Miller  |  Worthington, Ohio

Sermon6/21/15 5:44 PM
no one from Taylor  Contact via emailFind all comments by no one
Suicide 2 of 2
Gregory A. Miller
“ thanks ”
I been fighting this all my life. I don't know why so many days I wish I was dead.However life goes on. I do think I am not saved for many reasons. I think I falling into Hebrews 6:4 I don't think I have ever been saved only blinded to a lie that am saved and one of His when I am not. I don't know if I should stay and sin more and have more days of evil. Or go to hell. However I don't want to give Jesus the Lord of All a bad name as if I can gave the Lord of All. I don't even know what to call myself. Thanks for good bible Teaching

Sermon5/14/15 11:43 AM
Kathryn from Cleveland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathryn
comments
As an Ohio resident, I was subjected to "the conversation" over the weekend. I didn't realize what was going on until I heard your sermon and did some checking after. Found out family member belongs to liberal church you described which is participating. Let me tell you something, it has been a lonely road sticking up for true Biblical Christianity in this culture. It has been an especially shunning experience to tell your liberal family you are both pro-life and a Christian conservative, who follows the KJV Bible and rejecting what the world says. I will take my shunning and persecution with a severely contrite heart in my precious Jesus' name.

Sermon5/13/15 9:36 PM
Kathryn from Cleveland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathryn
comments
Pastor, doesn't it seem odd that these liberal "Christians" also belong to the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice??? No, it makes perfect sense...

Sermon5/1/15 8:58 PM
(WAM)tv  Contact via emailFind all comments by (WAM)tv
Tony Campolo: Ambassador of Sodom
Gregory A. Miller
comments
A very accurate debunking of Campolo, brother! The Ministry that I work with has access to the inside "talk" in the "One World Religion" network, and for several years, endless funding for anyone producing any media demonizing the Authorized Bible (KJB, Authorized Version) and anyone believing it! And the source of the funds are the deepest pockets on this world. Those of us who have been around for 60 or more years, can remember seeing men like Campolo and major media "courting" Bible believers, and pretty much sticking to their scripts. Then, right around the turn of the century, they opened up their agenda and began the Full Apostacy that we see now. Thank you also for your' equaly accurate assessment of Pre-wrath persecution of Christians. America & the West, with its' brand of 1 hour a week "Christians", has always had a large number of "Fad" Christians, and now that this Fad has run its' course, they don't even offer Lip Service to their Creator! And the new Fad is the persecution of any thing or person who is Godly. The Light of Godliness makes the Filth of todays' "barnyard" morals show up too much! Keep in touch with our Lord, brother! And keep up the race!

Sermon4/27/15 4:20 PM
Jan Kelley from South Alabama  Find all comments by Jan Kelley
I feel like I found a gold mine when I found your sermons. Thank you for speaking the truth.

Sermon4/8/15 11:59 AM
Gregory A. Miller from Worthington, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Gregory A. Miller
Why King James Only?
Gregory A. Miller
comments
In response to Jeremy H.'s previous comment, please visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBeIr1wKGY Not only is Jeremy's comment that what we quote from Dr. Logsdon a "myth" FALSE, but you can hear Dr. Logsdon in his own voice at the link above.

Sermon4/8/15 10:57 AM
Jeremy H from Hoston TX  Find all comments by Jeremy H
Why King James Only?
Gregory A. Miller
comments
“ Dr Frank Logsdon? ”
Usually I don't post but I see an error in an earlier comment below. Dr. Frank Logsdon never said what was quoted in the sermon or in the post. This is a "Christian Myth" or urban legend so to speak. A workman for Christ should always verify their sources before spouting off quotes from others lest it lead to gossip or slander. Whether one is KJV only or not the truth must always take precedence above out personal views on all matters.

Sermon3/19/15 8:05 AM
anon1 from snowbelt  Contact via emailFind all comments by anon1
comments
A fairly good expose' on Billy the Goat and his heresy, including his involvement with both Robert Schueller and also Freemasonry. He has been exposed so many times over and by so many writers and others yet most prominent preachers and pastors still cowardly avoid preaching against him & his heresy and most even still promote it (i.e his "decision-for-Christ" subtle works Gospel); Graham is an idol.They will preach against Joel Osteen but they won't dare touch the sacred (goat) Billy Graham.

Sermon2/23/15 5:59 PM
Edmund from M.C.  Find all comments by Edmund
comments
“ Not a false teacher ”
While looking through SermonAudio's main page and saw the user comments, I was curious as to why someone wrote that this man is a false teacher. I listened to this sermon and I do not agree with that comment. He starts out by preaching the atonement of Christ on the cross for our sins, and affirms that believers are crucified with Christ. The pastor asserts those in Christ have their sins forgiven past, future, and present. He also exposes those who try to earn salvation, when Jesus had to die on the cross because anything beside Him sends you to hell. The pastor also affirms that we are saved by faith, not saved by faith and works. Our salvation is not kept by works, he teaches. These are good, true teachings. The pastor speaks like a Christian -- gentle yet firm, gracious and reasonable, earnest and reasonable. I don't think that it was fair for that person to call this pastor a false teache The only thing I did not agree with was the part at the start about KJV-only teaching. I don't think that is a wise teaching. I was saved while reading the Bible, and it happened to be the NIV. KJV-only preachers are going to be faulted when they stand before God. They need to get understanding and knowledge about language, and pray for wisdom about what they are teaching.

Sermon2/22/15 4:45 AM
Daniel Mashao from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel Mashao
comments
“ Beware this preacher. ”
Beware false prophets

Sermon11/24/14 2:20 PM
Chase Massengill from Hickory Flat, Mississippi  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Chase Massengill
Thank the Lord I listened to this sermon. It was a great help. We are to preach because we love the Lord Jesus Christ and not for the results. Great message brother. Keep fighting the good fight.

Sermon11/15/14 6:10 AM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
Naming Names 2 of 2
Gregory A. Miller
“ Please make available.... ”
Please post part 2 when available...Part 1 was tremendous! Thank you.

Sermon11/6/14 6:33 PM
Louise from Bloomington, Minnesota  Protected NameFind all comments by Louise
comments
Excellent teaching on this very deceitful false prophet. Really appreciated hearing the clips of his apostasy in his own words. Thank you.

Sermon7/21/14 9:00 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
The Burial of Jesus (Mark 15:39-47)
Gregory A. Miller
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Brother Gregory does an outstanding job giving us a realistic meaning of the burial of Christ Jesus. His deep, meaningful description gives us such a realistic picture that you can literally be there as it's happening. Thank you Brother Gregory.

Sermon6/13/14 6:54 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
This is a really interesting presentation - I had not realised that many of the ultra Orthodox Jews had sided with the Muslim extremists.

Sermon4/7/14 7:42 AM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
comments
If, we Christians, don't know the Word, we will be deceived by the false teachers. They sound so good, but just one word changes their teaching from the truth to a lie.

Sermon4/6/14 9:36 PM
Truth Be Known from SW OK  Find all comments by Truth Be Known
comments
Billy Graham was just an extension of the Carholic church, but the evangelical preachers would not out him.

Sermon3/18/14 12:05 PM
ChristIsGod&LORD from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by ChristIsGod&LORD
The Angel of the Lord
Gregory A. Miller
This was a great sermon. Can you please do a sermon regarding the youtube video put up by "youneekk" which discusses the angel of the lord?

Sermon2/11/14 6:48 PM
Quentin from Columbus, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Quentin
Alexandrian Cult
Peter Ruckman
This is been a very informative sermon I think everybody needs to hear this in Ohio

Sermon11/20/13 3:32 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
I learned so much simple stuff listening to pastor millers preaching- makes me think more deeply about the bible. Brill man!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..

Sponsor: Paul Washer: "Phenomenal Software!"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..