Bible Believers Baptist Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: bbbfohio
Bible Believers Baptist Fellowship
Gregory A. Miller  |  Worthington, Ohio

Sermon8/4/16 10:26 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
comments
Thanks for the information which is basically unknown to most people. I saw him on Larry King and in Schuller's church so I did some research and read about him and was really disappointed to learn all this.

Sermon7/25/16 3:13 PM
Christopher K. from Corpus Christi, TX  Find all comments by Christopher K.
Thank you Brother Greg gorall messages posted(especially ones detailing the history of scripture preservation).

Sermon5/6/16 2:29 PM
Grant Stauffer from Palmerton, PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Grant Stauffer
comments
“ Rapture or Resurrection? ”
Why is it called the Rapture instead of the Resurrection? What do you do with the clear teaching of Christ in John 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:54 where he states 4 times that those who believe in Christ will be raised up on the last day. Later in John 11:24 when Martha responded to Jesus’s statement that Lazarus would rise again. She said “I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.” Jesus also said in John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. Jesus also states in John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. Receiving not his words is equal to rejecting him and those words then become the judge in the last day. How do the words of Jesus effect what we believe about the Rapture? Encouraging everyone to search the Scriptures and to stand on them alone.

Sermon1/6/16 7:45 AM
Jason dougherty from Michigan  Find all comments by Jason dougherty
Talk about a great way to get fired up first thing in the morning.... Get em Pastor! It is part of our job to rebuke all the falsehood and doctrine in this end time...

Sermon12/24/15 10:38 AM
Gabriel Gonzalez from Tacoma, WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gabriel Gonzalez
“ Great Sermon Brother! ”
Brother Gregory, this sermon is really needed and it edified me and my family greatly, thanks for allowing God to use you and the ministry to bring the word of God to us in the Pacific Northwest, God Bless You in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior!

Sermon11/25/15 8:10 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
awesome video;awesome sermon and GREAT songs to listen to and to sing! God bless!

Sermon11/25/15 3:34 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Really liked this sermon!also, loved the video and the way three hymns were put up on the video with the words so a person can sing along with the congregation! awesome! God bless!

Sermon11/25/15 2:51 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
excellent sermon! I liked the way this was preached! God bless you and your church!

Sermon9/17/15 11:19 PM
Anne Spinney from Nova Scotia ,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Anne Spinney
Ezekiel 38:1-39:16
Gregory A. Miller
enjoy studies on end time prophecy ,thanks so much for the study .

Sermon8/28/15 7:11 AM
Jason dougherty from Michigan  Find all comments by Jason dougherty
Genesis 6:4-8 (Genesis Studies) 018
Gregory A. Miller
“ On point ”
you shouldn't get me this fired up first thing in the morning pastor Greg.... lol Hit the nail on the head and brought this study home!!! It's true America reminds me of a double take of Soddom. Praying for your ministry bro Greg!

Sermon8/23/15 11:25 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
The Blood Moon Scam
Gregory A. Miller
“ Worth Listening To! ”
Thanks for the information.

Sermon6/21/15 5:44 PM
no one from Taylor  Contact via emailFind all comments by no one
Suicide 2 of 2
Gregory A. Miller
“ thanks ”
I been fighting this all my life. I don't know why so many days I wish I was dead.However life goes on. I do think I am not saved for many reasons. I think I falling into Hebrews 6:4 I don't think I have ever been saved only blinded to a lie that am saved and one of His when I am not. I don't know if I should stay and sin more and have more days of evil. Or go to hell. However I don't want to give Jesus the Lord of All a bad name as if I can gave the Lord of All. I don't even know what to call myself. Thanks for good bible Teaching

Sermon5/14/15 11:43 AM
Kathryn from Cleveland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathryn
comments
As an Ohio resident, I was subjected to "the conversation" over the weekend. I didn't realize what was going on until I heard your sermon and did some checking after. Found out family member belongs to liberal church you described which is participating. Let me tell you something, it has been a lonely road sticking up for true Biblical Christianity in this culture. It has been an especially shunning experience to tell your liberal family you are both pro-life and a Christian conservative, who follows the KJV Bible and rejecting what the world says. I will take my shunning and persecution with a severely contrite heart in my precious Jesus' name.

Sermon5/13/15 9:36 PM
Kathryn from Cleveland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathryn
comments
Pastor, doesn't it seem odd that these liberal "Christians" also belong to the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice??? No, it makes perfect sense...

Sermon5/1/15 8:58 PM
(WAM)tv  Contact via emailFind all comments by (WAM)tv
Tony Campolo: Ambassador of Sodom
Gregory A. Miller
comments
A very accurate debunking of Campolo, brother! The Ministry that I work with has access to the inside "talk" in the "One World Religion" network, and for several years, endless funding for anyone producing any media demonizing the Authorized Bible (KJB, Authorized Version) and anyone believing it! And the source of the funds are the deepest pockets on this world. Those of us who have been around for 60 or more years, can remember seeing men like Campolo and major media "courting" Bible believers, and pretty much sticking to their scripts. Then, right around the turn of the century, they opened up their agenda and began the Full Apostacy that we see now. Thank you also for your' equaly accurate assessment of Pre-wrath persecution of Christians. America & the West, with its' brand of 1 hour a week "Christians", has always had a large number of "Fad" Christians, and now that this Fad has run its' course, they don't even offer Lip Service to their Creator! And the new Fad is the persecution of any thing or person who is Godly. The Light of Godliness makes the Filth of todays' "barnyard" morals show up too much! Keep in touch with our Lord, brother! And keep up the race!

Sermon4/27/15 4:20 PM
Jan Kelley from South Alabama  Find all comments by Jan Kelley
I feel like I found a gold mine when I found your sermons. Thank you for speaking the truth.

Sermon4/8/15 11:59 AM
Gregory A. Miller from Worthington, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Gregory A. Miller
Why King James Only?
Gregory A. Miller
comments
In response to Jeremy H.'s previous comment, please visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZBeIr1wKGY Not only is Jeremy's comment that what we quote from Dr. Logsdon a "myth" FALSE, but you can hear Dr. Logsdon in his own voice at the link above.

Sermon4/8/15 10:57 AM
Jeremy H from Hoston TX  Find all comments by Jeremy H
Why King James Only?
Gregory A. Miller
comments
“ Dr Frank Logsdon? ”
Usually I don't post but I see an error in an earlier comment below. Dr. Frank Logsdon never said what was quoted in the sermon or in the post. This is a "Christian Myth" or urban legend so to speak. A workman for Christ should always verify their sources before spouting off quotes from others lest it lead to gossip or slander. Whether one is KJV only or not the truth must always take precedence above out personal views on all matters.

Sermon3/19/15 8:05 AM
anon1 from snowbelt  Contact via emailFind all comments by anon1
comments
A fairly good expose' on Billy the Goat and his heresy, including his involvement with both Robert Schueller and also Freemasonry. He has been exposed so many times over and by so many writers and others yet most prominent preachers and pastors still cowardly avoid preaching against him & his heresy and most even still promote it (i.e his "decision-for-Christ" subtle works Gospel); Graham is an idol.They will preach against Joel Osteen but they won't dare touch the sacred (goat) Billy Graham.

Sermon2/23/15 5:59 PM
Edmund from M.C.  Find all comments by Edmund
comments
“ Not a false teacher ”
While looking through SermonAudio's main page and saw the user comments, I was curious as to why someone wrote that this man is a false teacher. I listened to this sermon and I do not agree with that comment. He starts out by preaching the atonement of Christ on the cross for our sins, and affirms that believers are crucified with Christ. The pastor asserts those in Christ have their sins forgiven past, future, and present. He also exposes those who try to earn salvation, when Jesus had to die on the cross because anything beside Him sends you to hell. The pastor also affirms that we are saved by faith, not saved by faith and works. Our salvation is not kept by works, he teaches. These are good, true teachings. The pastor speaks like a Christian -- gentle yet firm, gracious and reasonable, earnest and reasonable. I don't think that it was fair for that person to call this pastor a false teache The only thing I did not agree with was the part at the start about KJV-only teaching. I don't think that is a wise teaching. I was saved while reading the Bible, and it happened to be the NIV. KJV-only preachers are going to be faulted when they stand before God. They need to get understanding and knowledge about language, and pray for wisdom about what they are teaching.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Andrew Quigley
Coping, But Overcoming In Love

God's View Of God
Sunday - PM
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian

Dr. Peter Masters
Our Resistance to God

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Rob Ham
The Benefit of Knowing Christ

KHPC Daily Devotional Podcast
Keystone Heights...

History of Holy Days (7 Free MP3s)

What does the Bible teach about the Sabb­ath, Lord's Day, Chr­istm­as, East­er, etc.?
www.puritandownloads.com/hi..