SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for April 2016 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

THURSDAY
MAY 5, 2016
About | $1 Signup!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: barnard
ROLFE BARNARD LIBRARY
Late Evangelist Rolfe Barnard  |  Charlotte, North Carolina
Email Us!

Sermon4/20/16 3:26 AM
Antony from Waikato New Zealand  Find all comments by Antony
How Can I Know Christ Died for Me?
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
What's needed from today's pulpits,the true gospel. Dear Lord that you would have mercy on us and raise up true gospel preacher's in today's pulpits for your glory. Thank you and praise you for what you did through this dear saint.

Sermon3/17/16 1:03 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Christ the LORD
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ Sermon Cut Off ”
This is a good sermon, as all of Rolfe's are. But this sermon is cut off at the end in mid sentence. I would have liked to have heard the end of it. Also, the sermon by the same title dated 2004 is this exact same sermon except you have the first 10 minutes of the service included. Both of these stop at the same point.

Blog2/11/16 11:03 PM
Seeking Sinner from Wells, Texas  Find all comments by Seeking Sinner
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
I don't understand how or why so many people are against these
saints of God. If the Spirit is alive and in them, WHICH HE IS, then it
only makes sense that so many people would hate and persecute
them for righteousness sake. Blessed are those persecuted for the
name of Jesus. This article is just a fruit of their following Christ.

Amen

Blog1/30/16 1:07 AM
Knowthetruth from South  Find all comments by Knowthetruth
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Flee! Do not give the COW even a conversation.
They will deceive and manipulate you to think and believe you are not
saved based on how THEY judge your fruits. This is ungodly and
unbiblical! Dis-associating from your family and friends just because
they don't agree with all of the COWs doctrine is not biblical. You can
come to a conclusion about the COW just by researching their own
website and watching their own videos......Go ahead look up The
Church of Wells and read about all the arrests that their elders have
regarding trespassing, not obeying the laws, and just outright
disrespect and causing disturbances. Look up ex-members
testimonies on how they were treated and what a controlling
environment it is.They show no respect for people, they use
unbiblical ways of street preaching, they show no love. But don't just
base an opinion on what me or other people say. Do your own
research, it won't take long there are MANY red flags. Beware!!

Blog1/29/16 8:46 PM
Moses David from Minnesota  Go to homepageFind all comments by Moses David
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Dear Friends, It is not Christ-like to take
electronic information from the internet,
nor even second-hand information to come to
conclusions about the people of God in The
Church of Wells. I used to be an enemy of
these people when I believed the slander
against them. After coming to know them
well, through more than two years of
interaction with them, I can truly say that
I am blessed to know them. My wife and I
visit there once every month, and truly
enjoy fellowshipping with them. I plead with
you to prayerfully consider meeting them to
know them, before coming to unrighteous
conclusions about these precious blood-
bought saints, who are being persecuted for
righteousness sake.
Love in Christ,
Moses David
mosesmercydavid@gmail.com

Sermon11/26/15 11:32 PM
d. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. Griffith
We Preach Christ
E. W. Lucas
comments
Wonderful sermon.

Sermon11/7/15 6:49 PM
G. A. P. from MN  Find all comments by G. A. P.
The Character of Hell
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
fire breathing sermon! Bro. Rolfe is with his Savior Jesus Christ

Sermon8/30/15 9:23 AM
d. griffih from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffih
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
I believed all my life but it took the power of God to deliver his from the bondage of corruption and translate me into the Kingdom of His Dear Son. In whom we redemption through His blood the forgives of sins according to the riches if His grace. If Christ died for all then all would be saved.

Sermon8/30/15 12:33 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen brother Barnard. See you soon. Love you although I have never met you but our Lord will introduce us before long in glory. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.

Sermon8/24/15 10:46 PM
d. griffith  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
I watched the moderator of the past association I belonged to get into these scriptures and was bumfuzzled. I kept saying to myself. Brother come on. You can explain it away. Never could. You see I used the words; I have been predestined to be conformed to the image of God's Son. Needless to say I have nowhere to attend church anymore. Most churches in my area some members have been baptized so often the crawdads know their faces. As Mr. Spurgeon said, to preach a sermon on election from most pulpits would be considered high treason. I am restricted to Facebook but a lady from Belbrook Ohio called me July 31st last year rejoicing because The Lord saved her that night. She had been reading my sermons posted on facebook. Impossible? For with God nothing shall be impossible. She is 64 years old. I attend highschool with her. She got the goods of that I am persauded. Now I am trying to warn people that the Rapture is very near.

Sermon8/6/15 2:06 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
How Zacchaeus Got Saved
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen. Praise His holy name for old time salvation. Glory to His holy name.

Sermon8/5/15 10:33 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's how the Lord saved me. A helpless sinner. Unable to save myself. I tried everything to save myself but when I turned to Him seeing He had the words of life He forgave for Christ sake. This doctrine is all but gone. Now it has become a decision or dedication for Christ. Man must die under the convicting power of the Holy Spirit and be made alive in Christ. Thank God for His redeeming grace.

Sermon8/4/15 12:34 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Death of the Leper King
E. W. Lucas
I warned my own family what was coming. Judgment. Guess what happened to me. Kick out. God is the same God that destroyed all the cities of old testemant times. He has not changed. Church members have changed. God has already pronounced judgment on our nation yet people think all things continue as they were. Times up. This sermon was preached in 1998. Look around now. How much worse will it get? Everything that men do is right in their own eyes. Gone gone gone. The Lord cometh but people fail to believe. They will believe when God removes His church from the world and the great tribulation sets in. Too late. God has shut the door. I have never heard an individual so well instructed in THE WORD. AMEN AND AMEN

Sermon8/3/15 9:14 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's all a man can cry. God be merciful to me a sinner.

Sermon8/2/15 6:12 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
We Preach Christ
E. W. Lucas
comments
The world is just about to find out who the little man was they crucified. He is the judge of all the earth. He is hated by almost all especially by church members who know nothing of salvation by grace. They know nothing of their total depravity and their need of a Saviour. Believe me I need a Saviour. I am a sinner that God saved by His grace and grace alone. Nothing good in me. But I long to see Him whom my soul loveth. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Amen.

Sermon7/30/15 7:12 PM
d. griffith from ky  Contact via emailFind all comments by d. griffith
The Infallible Word
E. W. Lucas
How do I go about getting copies of Mr. Lucas's sermons. That one made my hair stand up and I don't have very much left. Amen

Sermon7/30/15 9:54 AM
d. Griffin from ky.  Find all comments by d. Griffin
Perseverance
E. W. Lucas
What does one do when all churches are so feewill that the new birth has become confess and be baptised. Never thought I'd ever see it but it came to my home church of 40+ years. Driven out because I would not accept the doctrine of baptismal regeneration. The mention of the the doctrine of election means instant excommunication. You know my hope now is directed on one thing. The coming of my Lord. His coming is nigh even at the door. I love to hear an individual that is learned and can preach. They may remove my name from the church roll but the one that counts is in the Lambs book of life. These men I hear now are almost gone. I know of none in my area.

Sermon7/28/15 8:13 PM
D. Griffith from My..  Find all comments by D. Griffith
5 Points of Calvinism
E. W. Lucas
Wonderful sermon on the regeneration of the lost. If men that call themselves preachers would listen they might learn something.

Sermon7/28/15 5:13 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's how God saved me. Down on my knees. I will never forget it. Born again from above. Made a new creature in Christ Jesus.

Sermon7/28/15 5:00 PM
d. griffith from ky  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Wrath of God
E. W. Lucas
This is preaching almost never heard today. Too many unsaved religionist. They will not accept the truth. Judgement is coming to our nation and people have closed their eyes and ears to what is about to occur. It is almost over. Our Lord cometh for His people very shortly. Very shortly!!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Lin Brown
Judgment and the New Creation

Grace Particular Baptist

Scott Davis
A Call to Arms

The Armor of God
Nineveh

Scott Davis
The Will of God

The Attributes of God
Nineveh

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist¬≠­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..