ROLFE BARNARD LIBRARY | SermonAudio.com

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: barnard
ROLFE BARNARD LIBRARY
Late Evangelist Rolfe Barnard  |  Charlotte, North Carolina
Email Us!

Sermon7/10/16 7:57 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The River of Life
E. W. Lucas
Brought a lot of thoughts to my mind. Wonderful sermon. Just because a man believes in election and predestination he is considered an oddity and that grace is a license to sin. What shall we say then, shall we continue in sin because we are not under law but under grace. God forbid. How are we that are dead to sin live any longer there in. It seems a shame that all the knowledge God has given me of His word is seemly wasted but as Mr. Spurgeon said; expect no rewards in this life. I'll receive them shortly when I see my blessed Lord.

Sermon7/9/16 6:51 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Great Need of the Hour
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Amen. Praise the name of our blessed Lord. Old time salvation. The missing thing in today's repentance. I got willing to do anything.

Sermon7/6/16 5:44 AM
Antony from Waikato New Zealand  Find all comments by Antony
comments
GOD IS SOVEREIGN. Reminded of what Paul said in Gal 6:14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, & I to the world. That the church would grasp this truth by faith & realize also what Paul meant when he said in Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in THE BODY, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Its not a christian trying to live a life. CHRIST IS THE LIFE, HE IS THE SALVATION for the elect.

Sermon7/4/16 8:55 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
comments
Lying here in so much physical pain I can hardly bear listening to Brother Lucas. You know I get rather amused at people in this area because they cannot see the doctrine of election. I have no where to attend church so I listen to men like this brother. I guess it's like this; if you cannot see the doctrine of election you're either unsaved or in open rebellion against God. L. R. Shelton quote. By the way I was a young Christian and I remember Mr. Rice and men I worked with would pass his tracts around. I always wondered why he didn't quote the whole scripture. All my Father giveth me shall come to me. I thought why doesn't he quote it all? As Mr. Pink said in his lesson the doctrine of election; no election, no cross and no gospel. I would like God show this one man in particular just what he was without grace. He would probably croak. All I am is a sinner God placed His great love upon. If people would only understand that life would be so much easier.

Sermon7/2/16 11:17 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
He That Being Often Reproved
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
God is almost through with with world. Talk to a man today who's fate is already sealed. Very very sad. Too late for him. I wept after I drove away.

Blog5/30/16 9:16 PM
Nosey from SA  Find all comments by Nosey
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Why is this not posted on SA's main Comment
Board?

The only reason I chose to look at the "blog"
is because I became bored with repetitive, non-
substantive, comments.

Sermon5/18/16 8:06 PM
Mac from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mac
comments
“ A Truly Great Sermon! ”
Praise God that this 34 year-old recording has been preserved. Pastor Henry Mahan is a greatly gifted preacher, and this is brother Henry at his very best, setting forth so much scriptural wisdom in a mere 51 minutes. Listen, and be blessed, dear one.

Sermon4/20/16 3:26 AM
Antony from Waikato New Zealand  Find all comments by Antony
How Can I Know Christ Died for Me?
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
What's needed from today's pulpits,the true gospel. Dear Lord that you would have mercy on us and raise up true gospel preacher's in today's pulpits for your glory. Thank you and praise you for what you did through this dear saint.

Sermon3/17/16 1:03 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Christ the LORD
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ Sermon Cut Off ”
This is a good sermon, as all of Rolfe's are. But this sermon is cut off at the end in mid sentence. I would have liked to have heard the end of it. Also, the sermon by the same title dated 2004 is this exact same sermon except you have the first 10 minutes of the service included. Both of these stop at the same point.

Blog2/11/16 11:03 PM
Seeking Sinner from Wells, Texas  Find all comments by Seeking Sinner
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
I don't understand how or why so many people are against these
saints of God. If the Spirit is alive and in them, WHICH HE IS, then it
only makes sense that so many people would hate and persecute
them for righteousness sake. Blessed are those persecuted for the
name of Jesus. This article is just a fruit of their following Christ.

Amen

Blog1/30/16 1:07 AM
Knowthetruth from South  Find all comments by Knowthetruth
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Flee! Do not give the COW even a conversation.
They will deceive and manipulate you to think and believe you are not
saved based on how THEY judge your fruits. This is ungodly and
unbiblical! Dis-associating from your family and friends just because
they don't agree with all of the COWs doctrine is not biblical. You can
come to a conclusion about the COW just by researching their own
website and watching their own videos......Go ahead look up The
Church of Wells and read about all the arrests that their elders have
regarding trespassing, not obeying the laws, and just outright
disrespect and causing disturbances. Look up ex-members
testimonies on how they were treated and what a controlling
environment it is.They show no respect for people, they use
unbiblical ways of street preaching, they show no love. But don't just
base an opinion on what me or other people say. Do your own
research, it won't take long there are MANY red flags. Beware!!

Blog1/29/16 8:46 PM
Moses David from Minnesota  Go to homepageFind all comments by Moses David
Weblog:
WARNING!
comments
Dear Friends, It is not Christ-like to take
electronic information from the internet,
nor even second-hand information to come to
conclusions about the people of God in The
Church of Wells. I used to be an enemy of
these people when I believed the slander
against them. After coming to know them
well, through more than two years of
interaction with them, I can truly say that
I am blessed to know them. My wife and I
visit there once every month, and truly
enjoy fellowshipping with them. I plead with
you to prayerfully consider meeting them to
know them, before coming to unrighteous
conclusions about these precious blood-
bought saints, who are being persecuted for
righteousness sake.
Love in Christ,
Moses David
mosesmercydavid@gmail.com

Sermon11/26/15 11:32 PM
d. Griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. Griffith
We Preach Christ
E. W. Lucas
Wonderful sermon.

Sermon11/7/15 6:49 PM
G. A. P. from MN  Find all comments by G. A. P.
The Character of Hell
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
fire breathing sermon! Bro. Rolfe is with his Savior Jesus Christ

Sermon8/30/15 9:23 AM
d. griffih from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffih
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
I believed all my life but it took the power of God to deliver his from the bondage of corruption and translate me into the Kingdom of His Dear Son. In whom we redemption through His blood the forgives of sins according to the riches if His grace. If Christ died for all then all would be saved.

Sermon8/30/15 12:33 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen brother Barnard. See you soon. Love you although I have never met you but our Lord will introduce us before long in glory. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.

Sermon8/24/15 10:46 PM
d. griffith  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
comments
I watched the moderator of the past association I belonged to get into these scriptures and was bumfuzzled. I kept saying to myself. Brother come on. You can explain it away. Never could. You see I used the words; I have been predestined to be conformed to the image of God's Son. Needless to say I have nowhere to attend church anymore. Most churches in my area some members have been baptized so often the crawdads know their faces. As Mr. Spurgeon said, to preach a sermon on election from most pulpits would be considered high treason. I am restricted to Facebook but a lady from Belbrook Ohio called me July 31st last year rejoicing because The Lord saved her that night. She had been reading my sermons posted on facebook. Impossible? For with God nothing shall be impossible. She is 64 years old. I attend highschool with her. She got the goods of that I am persauded. Now I am trying to warn people that the Rapture is very near.

Sermon8/6/15 2:06 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
How Zacchaeus Got Saved
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen. Praise His holy name for old time salvation. Glory to His holy name.

Sermon8/5/15 10:33 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's how the Lord saved me. A helpless sinner. Unable to save myself. I tried everything to save myself but when I turned to Him seeing He had the words of life He forgave for Christ sake. This doctrine is all but gone. Now it has become a decision or dedication for Christ. Man must die under the convicting power of the Holy Spirit and be made alive in Christ. Thank God for His redeeming grace.

Sermon8/4/15 12:34 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Death of the Leper King
E. W. Lucas
I warned my own family what was coming. Judgment. Guess what happened to me. Kick out. God is the same God that destroyed all the cities of old testemant times. He has not changed. Church members have changed. God has already pronounced judgment on our nation yet people think all things continue as they were. Times up. This sermon was preached in 1998. Look around now. How much worse will it get? Everything that men do is right in their own eyes. Gone gone gone. The Lord cometh but people fail to believe. They will believe when God removes His church from the world and the great tribulation sets in. Too late. God has shut the door. I have never heard an individual so well instructed in THE WORD. AMEN AND AMEN

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Event: Jul 27-28, 2016
Correctly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

The Implosion of America

We can do more good by being good than in any other way. ... Anonymous

Apple TV New!