Hackberry House of Chosun | SermonAudio.com

Bob Faulkner  |  Illinois
Email Us!

Sermon7/22/16 7:59 AM
PO from Kenya  Find all comments by PO
Among Lions
C. H. Spurgeon
This indeed is a treasure.

Blog7/6/16 11:49 PM
Nosey from SA  Find all comments by Nosey
comments
Mike, you are so right on. Thanks for
correcting our brother Bob.

Sermon6/23/16 10:24 AM
Janie Taylor from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janie Taylor
So very thankful for this message. So very thankful that God loves me.

Sermon6/10/16 9:49 AM
Kimberly from Florida  Find all comments by Kimberly
Flesh keeps us from praying
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
I truly praise GOD for Leonard Ravenhill! A wonderful sermon and by the Grace & Mercy of GOD I am on my knees praying!!! AMEN

Blog6/9/16 7:33 AM
Bob Faulkner from Illinois  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Bob Faulkner
comments
Mike,
Generally speaking, God abhors mixing that which is good with that which is not. Jesus' story of the tares points this out also. I think your point and mine can both be made from the idea of the mixed multitude. And there is no question that they did cause some problems along the way.

I think also of the mixed multitude that first came to America's shores. Some to worship God, some to find gold. Like the mixed bag that has been called Christianity through the years.

Think of all of Rome's unholy additions to the purity of the Church.

You correctly point out that God saves a mixture of people. I was making the point that evil has been sewn in the midst of God's people.

As for your comment about Jews, since "Jew" is nothing more than a short form of Judah, and Judah has already come and gone in the story, I think it is fair to anticipate the name Jew. But I understand your point.

I do take seriously, if not painfully, your suggestion of bias in my writing and speaking. I have strived to be biased only by Truth as found in Scripture and the Son of God. May God have mercy on me if what you say is true.

Thanks for your observations, and attempting to keep the old guy sharp.

Bob F

Blog6/9/16 6:41 AM
Mike from U.S.A  Find all comments by Mike
comments
Hello Bob,
I listen to your pod casts and thought to comment on the most recent
one. You misspoke calling the people of the Exodus "Jews". They
were Hebrew-Israelites also called the children of Israel, but not
Jews. The word Jew, Jewish, Judaism etc etc are not found in the
five books of Moses because there were no Jews back then.
As to the "mixed mulititude" comments, you erred saying they were
abhorred in God's eyes. They are a OT picture of the Church. God's
people mixed with Gentiles but all living as God commanded.

God allowed for this mixed multitude under certain conditions. See
Exodus 12:48,49 and "the stranger law" God added to include these
people not exclude them for just one example. Remember it was
Aaron, Moses brother who made the golden calf and lied about it to
Moses.
We must discipline ourselves to not bleed in our own thinking and
bias when teaching God's word.! Galatians 1:3 to you .

Sermon3/30/16 10:34 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Tricks From the Dark Side
Bob Faulkner
comments
Great short audio to encourage anyone in ministry or any christian who's call is to preach Christ to others but who have not seen any result. God is a great encourager and an uplifter of our heads. this is a good reminder never to give up.

Sermon1/31/16 4:36 PM
Bob Faulkner from Illinois  Protected NameFind all comments by Bob Faulkner
A truly false teacher
Bob Faulkner
comments
“ The book is... ”
The Kingdom of the Cults is the name of the book I used.

Sermon1/30/16 2:16 PM
John Eastland from Oregon  Find all comments by John Eastland
A truly false teacher
Bob Faulkner
comments
the name of the book with all the different Colts? What is it?

Sermon12/23/15 10:15 PM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
You, me, and jihad
Bob Faulkner
“ Great introductory message ”
Well stated intro to the subject. I pray believers will benefit from your heartfelt tone and forthright truth of the love of Christ for Muslims.

Sermon12/18/15 1:31 AM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Kicking against the goad
Bob Faulkner
“ Great message ”
Thank you, Brother Bob, for your exhortation to preach the Gospel and let God handle the results!

Blog12/14/15 10:19 PM
Scott from Texas  Find all comments by Scott
Don't forget the 1st part of 2 Peter 3 vs.9 which says, "long suffering
to us". Peter is writing to believers (2 Peter 1 vs.1;2 Peter 3 vs1) and
are a different group than the scoffers in vs.3. It seems clear to me
that it is the elect that He is not willing to perish and come to
repentance. If God desired everybody to repent and be saved could
He not do it? John 5 vs.21; John 17 vs.2; 2 Timothy vs.24-25.

Sermon11/20/15 1:02 AM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
“ Serious food for thought ”
Dear Brother, Our church chose to devote a part of our fasting this week to the Gospel in North Korea. Your devo on the cross and "open door" gives much food for thought. The cross must frame our outlook on all of life and ministry, not only with NK. Thank you for your hard work with these podcasts. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you.

Sermon9/13/15 2:46 AM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Music as the Sacred Cow
Bob Faulkner
comments
“ Great comments ”
Agree on your call for balance and ultimate faithfulness to the Lord thru music. Best multigenerational approach I saw was a church in Chile: several groups with various styles and ages led congregation in song. The body of Christ consists of belie

Sermon9/13/15 12:44 AM
SPQRiii from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by SPQRiii
Tricks From the Dark Side
Bob Faulkner
comments
Appreciated your sharing. Know exactly what you mean, even if in a different ministry context (children). Sow with tears, weep with joy.

Sermon9/5/15 2:35 PM
Bob Faulkner from Illinois  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Bob Faulkner
Women In God's Church
Bob Faulkner
comments
“ For Johanna ”
Johanna, I just discovered this comment, sorry for the delay. I feel a little uncomfortable also when I see a woman or child standing before me reading the very revelation of God. To me, this is as authoritative a Word as one can deliver, and would seem to be under the ban which the apostle suggested. Some might group it with prophecy. But prophecy seems to be with the miraculous utterances, which know no gender boundaries. One thing I am learning: it is the pastor(s), and not me, who is/are responsible for what is done in the church. I can speak with him/them privately, but then it is in God's hands.

Sermon9/3/15 11:37 AM
Diego from Diamond Bar, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Diego
The coming locusts
Bob Faulkner
I am really enjoying the series. Thanks!

Sermon8/14/15 7:02 PM
Andrea Paris  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andrea Paris
Assurance of our salvation!
C. H. Spurgeon
Incredibly Powerful Sermon! This will challenge some who claim belief currently. I am Greatful to Yah that I can truly say I have eternal life and that His Commandments are not grevious! May God Bless this sermon and reach the heart, mind, and soul of it's listener!

Sermon8/14/15 3:10 AM
Kayla S  Find all comments by Kayla S
Flesh keeps us from praying
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
Inspiring & Convicting, These testimonies of bygone saints and exhortations to living as one crucified with Christ (Gal 2:20)cuts so deep, how feeble and weak I am but praise God how mighty He is !

Sermon8/9/15 1:17 AM
Johanna from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johanna
Women In God's Church
Bob Faulkner
comments
“ Bible reading in church ”
I am part of a Brethren assembly that allows women to speak, and even to teach, though I have come to believe that the latter is contrary to God's Word. I was wondering what you thought about public reading of Scripture as opposed to teaching. This seems to me to be similar to prophecy, in that the woman is reading God's words. We have 'open worship' in which anyone may bring a reading, song or word.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Staten Island, NY
First Bible Church

Play! | More

Store Item
Gospel Obstacles

Jon Cardwell
Three Primary Obstacles to...
Free! ($1.99)

Don Green
Forgiven in Christ

Truth Community Church

Ralph Bouma
The Sexual Revolution

Radio
Gospel Chapel Ministries

Store:
The One Who Is
THEOLOGY per se

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

Apple TV New!