Hackberry House of Chosun | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch Code#: 37934
Hackberry House of Chosun
Bob Faulkner  |  Illinois
Email Us!

Sermon5/10/17 8:04 AM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
Father Is Greater Than Son?
Bob Faulkner
“ Great Study ”
Appreciate these questions and the way you handle them. Keep loving God and His Word.

Sermon5/6/17 11:05 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Of seals and horsemen
Bob Faulkner
excellent reminder about dying for Christ. This teaching is scarce in our day.

Sermon5/6/17 10:56 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
Caught up, but When? Part 3
Bob Faulkner
comments
Excellent message. Yes, the saints will indeed go through great tribulation. A right understanding of the rapture is essential to understand what's coming. May the Lord bless you brother Bob as you proclaim God's truth.

Sermon4/25/17 9:02 PM
Spqr from Pac NW  Contact via emailFind all comments by Spqr
Watch Tower: False Founder
Bob Faulkner
Thank you for this series. Look foreard to learning more.

Sermon2/13/17 8:48 AM
Brenda Stoneham from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Stoneham
Tricks From the Dark Side
Bob Faulkner
comments
Thank you for being so transparent, as many of us can relate to these attacks from the devil. What an amazing account of what the Lord can do through a man who yields himself as an instrument for God's service. I believe that the Lord will judge us, not so much on the numbers of people saved, but on our faithfulness. Think of Noah...he didn't see one convert, after decades of preaching, but he was faithful! Lord bless you, brother :).

Sermon2/12/17 9:19 PM
Linda Hellyer from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Hellyer
Welcome back! I hope you are recovering well. I missed your daily broadcasts. Open doors do great work so it was great to hear you mention them.

Sermon1/28/17 2:36 AM
Jeff Thompson from Renton, WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeff Thompson
“ This was my grandfather ”
Thank you for doing these recordings. I'm enjoying listening to your reading my grandfather's book. We heard these stories growing up and I have numerous copies of this book and it's nice to hear it read out loud. If you want more information on Arch Campbell, feel free to contact me.

Sermon1/25/17 11:19 AM
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Still praying... ”
I'm still praying every day for your recovery, Bob. Looking forward to your return. You are missed!

Sermon1/16/17 7:34 PM
Linda Hellyer from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Hellyer
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Praying for you ”
Hi Bob, here in the UK, I have been listening to you every day for at least a year. I appreciate your ministry and I have learned so much. I now have a burden to pray for North Korea- something that was never on my radar before I listened to you. I shall be praying for your speedy recovery and will miss you. You and your wife will be in my prayers. X

Sermon12/16/16 6:43 PM
Jennifer from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer
No conviction, no salvation!
Oswald J. Smith
I was so blessed by this sermon because I have asked the same questions; where are the tears of remorse, where are the cries of anguish in the realization that one is in the presence of the holy God? where is the brokenness? where are the cries for mercy? I've not seen that in churches for many years. It is scary that there are many who've not been truly in the presence of God otherwise there wouldn't be laughing, talking and foolishness as one walks the aisle that leads to destruction.

Sermon12/5/16 2:54 PM
PMW from Sydney, Australia  Find all comments by PMW
Flesh keeps us from praying
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
Oh how little I pray. Great sermon and reminder to each saint to pray and pray more.

Sermon10/23/16 8:44 AM
GC SHCUYLER  Contact via emailFind all comments by GC SHCUYLER
Among Lions
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF YOUR BRIEF MUSICAL INTRODUCTION,PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC ON ANY OF YOUR SERMONS AS IT DISTRACTS FROM THE WONDERFUL MESSAGE.YOUR READING OF SPURGEON ALONE IS MOST BENEFICIAL TO YOUR LISTENERS SO WE MAY TRULY PAY ATTENTION TO HIS WORDS.THANK YOU DEAR BROTHER.

Sermon7/22/16 7:59 AM
PO from Kenya  Find all comments by PO
Among Lions
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
This indeed is a treasure.

Sermon6/23/16 10:24 AM
Janie Taylor from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Janie Taylor
So very thankful for this message. So very thankful that God loves me.

Sermon6/10/16 9:49 AM
Kimberly from Florida  Find all comments by Kimberly
Flesh keeps us from praying
Leonard Ravenhill
comments
I truly praise GOD for Leonard Ravenhill! A wonderful sermon and by the Grace & Mercy of GOD I am on my knees praying!!! AMEN

Blog6/9/16 7:33 AM
Bob Faulkner from Illinois  Protected NameContact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Bob Faulkner
comments
Mike,
Generally speaking, God abhors mixing that which is good with that which is not. Jesus' story of the tares points this out also. I think your point and mine can both be made from the idea of the mixed multitude. And there is no question that they did cause some problems along the way.

I think also of the mixed multitude that first came to America's shores. Some to worship God, some to find gold. Like the mixed bag that has been called Christianity through the years.

Think of all of Rome's unholy additions to the purity of the Church.

You correctly point out that God saves a mixture of people. I was making the point that evil has been sewn in the midst of God's people.

As for your comment about Jews, since "Jew" is nothing more than a short form of Judah, and Judah has already come and gone in the story, I think it is fair to anticipate the name Jew. But I understand your point.

I do take seriously, if not painfully, your suggestion of bias in my writing and speaking. I have strived to be biased only by Truth as found in Scripture and the Son of God. May God have mercy on me if what you say is true.

Thanks for your observations, and attempting to keep the old guy sharp.

Bob F

Blog6/9/16 6:41 AM
Mike from U.S.A  Find all comments by Mike
comments
Hello Bob,
I listen to your pod casts and thought to comment on the most recent
one. You misspoke calling the people of the Exodus "Jews". They
were Hebrew-Israelites also called the children of Israel, but not
Jews. The word Jew, Jewish, Judaism etc etc are not found in the
five books of Moses because there were no Jews back then.
As to the "mixed mulititude" comments, you erred saying they were
abhorred in God's eyes. They are a OT picture of the Church. God's
people mixed with Gentiles but all living as God commanded.

God allowed for this mixed multitude under certain conditions. See
Exodus 12:48,49 and "the stranger law" God added to include these
people not exclude them for just one example. Remember it was
Aaron, Moses brother who made the golden calf and lied about it to
Moses.
We must discipline ourselves to not bleed in our own thinking and
bias when teaching God's word.! Galatians 1:3 to you .

Sermon3/30/16 10:34 AM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Tricks From the Dark Side
Bob Faulkner
comments
Great short audio to encourage anyone in ministry or any christian who's call is to preach Christ to others but who have not seen any result. God is a great encourager and an uplifter of our heads. this is a good reminder never to give up.

Sermon1/31/16 4:36 PM
Bob Faulkner from Illinois  Protected NameFind all comments by Bob Faulkner
A truly false teacher
Bob Faulkner
comments
“ The book is... ”
The Kingdom of the Cults is the name of the book I used.

Sermon1/30/16 2:16 PM
John Eastland from Oregon  Find all comments by John Eastland
A truly false teacher
Bob Faulkner
comments
the name of the book with all the different Colts? What is it?

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

John Pittman Hey
The King's Beauty Vindicates!

The Father's Love Proved!
Grace Bible Church

Hourly:
What is the GOSPEL?
Pastor John MacArthur
DTBM, International
Staff Picks..

Dr. Peter Masters
The Invisible War

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Mad at God?
Curtis Knapp

Sin is sin and merits punishment, whether you acknowledge it or not. ... Martin Luther

Amazon Fire TV New!