Amyand Park Chapel | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: amyand
Amyand Park Chapel
Gerard Hemmings  |  Twickenham, London, England

Sermon6/20/16 3:24 PM
Mrsb from Canada  Find all comments by Mrsb
comments
I really enjoyed hearing about the life of Jesus again. The principle of us doing for Him in the mundane is a good reminder.

Sermon5/23/16 4:16 AM
Brad from Ocala,Fla  Find all comments by Brad
How can I know God?
Gerard Hemmings

Sermon1/25/16 9:20 PM
bruce mercer from alabama  Contact via emailFind all comments by bruce mercer
comments
“ not only ”
the reformed are not the only ones who do not understand grace.

Sermon1/16/16 11:56 AM
David Paul from Pittsburgh  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Paul
comments
This is a deeply inspiring sermon. It also contains a wonderful discussion of Jesus's daily life being a living sacrifice to God.

Sermon7/12/15 1:24 PM
David Parr from N Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Parr
What a lovely sermon , crystal clear and brings clarity (for me anyway) on what can be a very divisive subject in the church .

Sermon3/11/15 2:16 PM
Linda from Mb.  Find all comments by Linda
comments
Thank you Sir. I have seen myself.

Sermon1/19/15 1:12 PM
Benjamin J from Iowa City, IA  Find all comments by Benjamin J
A Call to Young People
Gerard Hemmings
comments
“ Great Preaching! ”
Thanks for the encouraging message. I understand that there is a time for maturation, but at the same time let's not delay the work that God has called us to. Thanks for the preaching brother, encouraging.

Sermon9/8/14 8:48 AM
Alfrd from Godwin nc  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfrd
comments
I believe all is guilty of this to some degree. Grace is unmerited favor, plain and simple. No one deserves grace. I am not a reformer in the traditional sense. But, most true Christians that I talk to understand this.

Sermon8/30/14 4:46 PM
valentina from newyork  Contact via emailFind all comments by valentina
When the Lord refuses to answer
Gerard Hemmings
comments
hello pastor Gerard that was a wonderful sermon..I wish I was there at your church ..your a great pastor I can tell...Thank you for answering my question I couldn't understand why god was not answering me in my prayers now I know....god bless you and your family ...god AMAZES ME THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING

Sermon5/28/14 12:34 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
This was very sobering to listen to.

Sermon2/15/14 8:32 PM
MCS from America  Find all comments by MCS
comments
Did I need this! I saw myself all over this sermon .God forgive me !

Sermon2/15/14 12:49 AM
Excellent. Very good, practical applications. I particularly love the day in the life of "disciple Tommy." I will keep that close in my thoughts. Thank you.

Sermon2/14/14 11:59 PM
Sacrificing Isaac
Gerard Hemmings
Powerfully beautiful. A powerful lesson. Show me my Isaac, my God.

Sermon2/14/14 11:11 PM
comments
I appreciate your perspective and insight on God's Word He has given you. This is wonderful.

Sermon11/20/13 10:05 AM
Augustine from london  Find all comments by Augustine
When we think in straight line
Gerard Hemmings
A sermon you could listen to all your. May God help me to apply it to my life.God bless you brother.

Sermon10/9/13 8:53 PM
When the Lord refuses to answer
Gerard Hemmings
comments
To: Amyand Parker...understand. are you speaking of Dr. William Hughes? I certainly do miss him and hearing his unfolding of Gos' s Word. It's just about a year and half now that y'all have him back there to our loss. Blessings.

Sermon10/9/13 5:22 PM
Amyand Parker  Find all comments by Amyand Parker
When the Lord refuses to answer
Gerard Hemmings
comments
Hands off ! You took bill Hughes to America you can't have Gerard Hemmings :)

Sermon9/11/13 9:05 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
When things go wrong in our lives
Gerard Hemmings
comments
“ Oh How we needed this. ”
Our background story: two nights ago, 2:30 a.m. and my wife is crying next to me in bed. My son had dropped out of a second school this week. Today she checked out two more schools. Can't afford the one, the other wouldn't take non-residents. She asked me to pray. I asked God to show himself different than the god of Baal in 1 Kings 18 of whom it is said, there was no voice and no one answered. Since we were on our way to the prayer meeting I told my wife we will listen to Pastor Hemmings again. We first heard him last Sunday. I chose this sermon, not knowing the text. It was so appropriate to our case that I stopped the CAR cd player a moment and said, "I didn't even know what the context would be, I have never heard this sermon." But we both knew God was talking to us through this. On the way home we listened to "When the Lord Refuses to Answer" - me for the third time, her for the first time. As we pulled into the garage I just said, God has really used this pastor to speak to me this week. And she was impressed the same way. It isn't just the excellent enlivening of the narrative, it is the pathos in the delivery making me feel that this pastor knows the bleating of wounded parental sheep.

Sermon9/10/13 1:13 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
When the Lord refuses to answer
Gerard Hemmings
comments
Very good and very encouraging for any of us with unsaved children. Thank you.

Sermon9/9/13 6:56 PM
When the Lord refuses to answer
Gerard Hemmings
comments
I only discovered Pastor Hemmings yesterday. Since the Call to Young People was strongly recommended, I burned it to a CD for the family to listen to on the way to church. It was immediately helpful as this one was as I heard it today, because once again our hearts were vexed this week by a recalcitrant son that dropped out of a new school we picked out for him, after just two days. The very groans I was uttering, this sermon is answering. The way this pastor makes a historical narrative comes to life, is an example of the difference of just delivering a sermon, and God owning a sermon to deliver us. I shared the links with my friend Albert Martin because he personally introduced William Hughes and Ted Donnelly to an American audience. I told him that I think this kind of preaching needs to be welcomed by serious American Christians today. May God continue to use him. I will search out many more titles. It is God's kindness to us to speak to us in our hour of affliction.

Jump to Page : [1] 2

Pastor John Ashwood
God's Will And Man's Will

Exodus 10:26
Sovereign Grace Church

Hourly: The Lord Teaches Prayer
Rev. Geoff Thomas
Alfred Place Baptist...
Staff Picks..

What Atheists Say Before Entering Hell

Free MP3s: Horr­ify­ing & Terr­ify­ing Death Bed Scenes Of Ath­eists, Apost­ates & Skept­ics
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..