CODE #

MyChurch Code#: 12818
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon7/28/17 10:48 PM
Allan from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan
comments
My wife of 26 years has a mom and a dad born in Scotland. My mother in law, Mrs. Carol Dickson, is from Airdre. My father in law is from Dundee. Anyway, I attended along with My wife the masters college under John MacArthur - enjoyed your teaching and know you are being used to spread a gospel message few these days even hear at all.

Sermon7/26/17 6:44 PM
Marsha Rennie from Peterborough on  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marsha Rennie
Pack Wisdom!
Andrew Quigley
So it is as if this was exactly what I have needed to hear So many things have happened that I was struggling with my faith walk The final touch was for my husband of fifty years to have yet another diagnosis and I was broken again ...did not believeThs has been forty or more years and hard things have been part of it but I knew GOD was present Then this happened in the last few months ...nd now ti was to be forced to stand beside the man I love and watch more suffering I was given a chance to go to your sermons and I went through the Joseph series and still my heart was hard and bitter then this series came along and finally I am weeping and trying to express my bewilderment Finally I am broken and broken and broken some more Thank you for these words They finally got to my heart and I know HE cares and I am deeply weeping but free and It's ok now I intend to listen to all your series and learn more and more and cling to My LORD ...I am so grateful Please excuse any spelling errors I am writing in a park and weeping and finally free of my hard hard heart

Sermon4/23/17 4:20 AM
Daughter  Find all comments by Daughter
“ Food to grow in the Lord! ”
Amen!

Sermon2/18/17 10:18 AM
Mel Clark from Chicago  Find all comments by Mel Clark
This whole series on the life of Joseph brings the realities of what historical biblical people went through to the present reality of what we experience today. Trust in the Lord! He is in control.

Sermon1/13/17 12:33 PM
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth
“ Beautiful ! ”
Excellent Discernment Pastor Excellent Discernment

Sermon11/14/16 1:48 AM
Dagmar from Cyprus  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dagmar
This is a powerful series on Listening, Drift, Neglect and Change. Can't be heard often enough, no matter where you are in your walk with Christ. Thank you!

Sermon11/7/16 11:59 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
comments
Salvation is a gift determined by the giver, their faith was in their own works because they are blinded by sin and never understood. You must be born again, if they were born again they would never even mention any good works that they may have done, regardless of how great their works may have been. The finished work of Christ is what saves us. Good works naturally follow, but no true believer will take credit for any work of God...

Sermon9/18/16 2:50 PM
John T.  Contact via emailFind all comments by John T.
comments
Moreover, brethern, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink; for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ,.But with many of them God was not well pleased; for they were overthrown in the wilderness. Now these things were our example, to to intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted. (1 Corinthians 10:1-6) AV.

Sermon8/24/16 4:32 AM
Andrew Quigley from Airdrie, Scotland  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Andrew Quigley
comments
“ Please email me Warrick. ”
Warrick - Thank you for posting your comment. I'm not exactly sure what you're saying and I would find it helpful to have a personal chat with you. Please contact me via email - [email protected] By way of general comment - the thrust of the sermon is that people may think they are converted because they are genuinely engaging in christian activities, but the fact that they are not truly converted is evidenced in their refusal to actually do the will of God.

Sermon8/23/16 7:00 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
comments
“ Interesting Sermon! ”
It seems to me that although he mentioned conversion in the beginning as the issue underlying phantom faith, he majored on the works of people as though that is the reason. Faith without works is dead, very true. But works without saving faith is likewise dead. I find that there are not many paedobaptist ministers that focus on being born again. That is the issue here. When a person is genuinely born again, they have God's Spirit whom enables them to follow Christ and to obey His commands, not perfectly yet truly. Infant baptism causes many to presume to be Christian when in fact many are not.

Sermon7/6/16 1:07 PM
Linda from Canada  Find all comments by Linda
comments
This series is so challenging and inspirational. Thank you so much Pastor Quigley. I am listening to each sermon at least twice before going on to the next. No. 4 today. Press on!

Sermon7/6/16 11:31 AM
Susananna  Find all comments by Susananna
👍

Sermon5/25/16 9:05 AM
Bob R from S TX  Find all comments by Bob R
Thanks, I needed the challenge. Only faith in God's love for us can satisfy our need to be loved.

Sermon5/22/16 10:45 PM
Dawn from USA  Find all comments by Dawn
'This light momentary affliction'
Kenneth Stewart
comments
“ Very encouraging! ”
Through this sermon, even while in the midst of pain, I could better "see" pain and suffering from an eternal perspective, to see more clearly the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Sermon5/5/16 11:47 PM
Constance from Boston  Find all comments by Constance
Pastor, you are such a blessing. God is using you and your sermons to increase my knowledge in God and show me how to walk out my faith.

Sermon4/28/16 4:42 AM
Natalie from Sydney  Find all comments by Natalie
Resurrection Unto Life!
Andrew Quigley
Thank you for this excellent series of sermons, carefully planned and thoughtfully delivered.

Sermon4/14/16 12:04 PM
MrsB from Canada  Find all comments by MrsB
Dignity But No Life!
Andrew Quigley
comments
This was a very good sermon. I appreciated that this pastor went through the possible reason's why michal despised david. it is the reason i went looking for a sermon on this as this was my reading lesson this morning. I agree that it was because she was not loved but a trophy. That's probably why God commanded men to love their wives because despising and contempt are usually the results. She however was the one punished because david's praise for the Lord was right. found the last part of the sermon very thought- provoking. I think a lot of the church despises the Lord's ways and have lost their love for Him.

Blog4/11/16 9:00 PM
Carol Simmons from Rainbow City, AL  Go to homepageFind all comments by Carol Simmons
Beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sermon3/20/16 10:28 AM
alana from America  Find all comments by alana
comments
Excellent sermon! well-done! God bless you and your church!

Sermon2/15/16 1:48 PM
Billy  Find all comments by Billy
Hi. Please download this series. It will bless you by giving you a reminder, or a better understanding of who God is and I promise you will not regret it. Even if we think we know God it can only do us good to think of who he is and remind ourselves of God's character and let ourselves trust in him and rest in him. Peace and Joy brothers and sisters in Christ.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Steve D. Pettit
The Outpouring of the Spirit

Kinetic Type Sermon Clips
Video DVD
SermonAudio Classics

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church

Here I Stand: Free book giveaway

For the glory of God alone. Rev­el­at­ion, Rep­ent­ance, Rest­or­at­ion, Rev­iv­al.
desiringrevival.org/newslet..