Abiding in Christ | SermonAudio.com

Jim Wood  |  Sevierville, Tennessee

Sermon12/29/16 7:55 PM
Erc82 from NC  Find all comments by Erc82
Demons Attached
Jim Wood
comments
one ammendment to my previous comment. I mentioned that our preacher let a supposed satanist in our church. What i meant to say was our preacher let a Satanist in our church that supposedly turned christian. I have suffered that mistake since I was a teenager and am now 47. I should have never touched that book and my preacher should have never allowed that man in our church. to this day I have exemplary memory of faces that I have encountered in my life. But the face of the man that came to our church is a blank spot.

Sermon12/29/16 7:22 PM
Eric82 from NC  Find all comments by Eric82
Demons Attached
Jim Wood
comments
As a person that knows this first hand from a supernatural experiences at night as a I sleep. This is true. I am still battling. But the battle is only there because I have not said no enough. Thank you so much for this word of truth. I am a believer in Jesus since I was a child. What happened to me was when I was 12. My preacher allowed a supposed satan worshipper into our church along with his books. Many odd things happened that day. Audio speakers popping loudly. Lights flickered. We all knew something was wrong. At the end of the sermon I went to the table that had the books and opened one. The preacher came up immediately and shut it. Too late for me at that point. I have had visions in the night since then and demonic visitations that would scare freddy krueger. Folks.. it's real. My saving grace is Jesus Christ. After many prayers he revealed himself to me in a vision. To be honest. I have not stopped my sin. I am a believer. And this sermon has taught me how to fight. Say no. Say no. And call on the name of the Lord God almighty. Jesus Christ. My preacher died of a stroke not long after letting that man in our church. He was saved I am sure. But he fell for a deception. I used to fear the night. Now I do not. To Jesus Christ be the glory. Forever and ever. AMEN!

Sermon8/11/15 3:21 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Lord, Don't You Care?
Jim Wood
Maybe this question has floated around the back of your mind, or actually made it to your lips...

Sermon8/11/15 3:18 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
If you've ever asked the question or wondered...

Sermon6/15/15 10:18 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Better To Be A Nobody
Jim Wood
very interesting video! Thank you and God bless!

Sermon5/26/15 8:09 PM
Denise Louise Choate from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Louise Choate
Jesus is Coming
Jim Wood

Sermon3/27/15 7:46 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Purple Sneakers?
Jim Wood
comments
“ Hahahah.... ”
A personal testimony by Pastor Jim. God made sure He got the glory. Our God does have a sense of humor. It was good hearing this story again.

Sermon1/15/15 12:29 PM
Tara from maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tara
Martyrdom
Jim Wood
“ Thank you ”
thank you so much for this wake up call. I desperately needed to hear this as I struggle with small issues in comparison and to be reminded of the importance of obedience and the brevity of life. Love to you all in Christ. Tara

Sermon9/23/14 12:56 PM
A friend of wvr  Find all comments by A friend of wvr
Such an important message for everyone, but it really is needed for those of us who have experienced abuse because I know in my own case I have a tendacy to see God the wrong way and feel I have to please Him. My mentality pushes me to think anytime anything unexpected and "bad" happens it must be due to something I did wrong....He's showing me that His love is bigger and so much better than that. Thanks for the encouragement.

Sermon9/18/14 3:29 PM
Tara from Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tara
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Such a help to me today. ”
Thank you for being an answer to prayer today, I have been struggling with some things and feeling attacked of the enemy and struggling with condemnation, I was praying that the LORD would give me answers and came across your sermon. Thank you for sharing Scripture that directly answered my concerns.

Sermon8/12/14 1:30 PM
Tara from Maine  Find all comments by Tara
“ Love hearing the truth! ”
We love your teachings and have learned so much from them. I think this is one if those powerful sermons I have heard you preach. Praise the LORD for His great salvation!

Sermon6/19/14 10:56 AM
Tara from Maine  Find all comments by Tara
Don't Complain
Jim Wood
“ Excellent! ”
We were so encouraged by ths sermon! How often we complain, thank you for the exhortation to rejoice in all things!!

Sermon4/19/14 1:11 PM
Tara from Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tara
How to Pray
Jim Wood
“ I so needed to hear this! ”
I needed to hear this so bad! Thank you for your faithfulness to the Word and for pointing me back to my Daddy. When I first got saved we started attending some word of faith type churches, we would hear the truth of God being our Father and the importance of leaning on Him for our every need, but along with that came the name it, claim it teachings and when we saw people saying things and not living them out and saw the name it, claim it as being error I'm sad to say I threw out all the teachings, I became very rule oriented (satan is a judo expert) so instead of the living sinfully while claiming grace, I went the other direction too far and became rather phariseeacle in my thinking and very rule oriented and judgemental? Over the last couple years our merciful Father has been showing me this and showing me truth. So much if that through your teachings, when we were in Tennessee and since we have come back to Maine. The enemy attacked heavily today (even my children saw it) to keep us from listening in for our daily devotion time, but it became clear why as we listened in, thank you for this sermon, its life changing. - Tara D.

Sermon2/28/14 3:55 AM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Purple Sneakers?
Jim Wood
comments
“ YOU CAUGHT ME! ”
Your titles are usually so Scripturally based. :-) I was trying to guess where in the Bible purple shoes are mentioned. Thanks for the story.

Sermon1/28/14 11:28 AM
Dinanath Kadam from Kolhapur  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dinanath Kadam

Sermon9/25/13 9:41 PM
Louise from Bloomington, MN  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Louise
Worship or Witchcraft?
Jim Wood
“ Tremendous Sermon! ”
This so biblically exposes the heresy of the word of faith teaching as nothing but witchcraft. God is sovereign and in control of everything. We do not name it and claim it, or demand things of God based on formulas or pulling verses out of context for selfish gain or personal empowerment. God is on the throne, and this life is for His glory alone. Thank you Pastor Wood.

Sermon9/21/13 12:50 PM
Laurie from Rochester, ny  Find all comments by Laurie

Scott T. Brown
By This We Know Love

1 John
Hope Baptist Church

Kevin Swanson
Christians Deceived by Movies

Christians Gaga over Lalaland
Generations Radio

Chris Hatton
How to Fight the Anxieties..

Fight Discouragement
Grace Chapel

SBTS Renown Student Conference 2017

For middle school and high school stud­ents und­erst­and­ing their purp­ose as Chr­ist­ians.
events.sbts.edu/renown