Ambassadors For Christ Intl-USA | SermonAudio.com

TUESDAY
JUL 22, 2014
CommentsALL -3 hrs

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: 9225
Ambassadors For Christ Intl-USA
Dr. E. A. Johnston  |  Marietta, Georgia
Email Us!

Sermon7/11/14 9:00 AM
Princess from Maryland  Find all comments by Princess
Biography Of Leonard Ravenhill
“ Thank you ”
May God continue to bless you. Moving forward in the Lord. Maranatha!

Sermon7/8/14 12:08 AM
Ross Hankins from Indiana  Find all comments by Ross Hankins
America Revival Or Ruin
comments
Great message. It took me back to the 50s when things were as he said and made me long for those days. I'm sure Israel experienced those same longings when they departed from The Lord. Pray His will is to restore our nation or hasten His return.

Sermon7/5/14 7:01 AM
Mrs. Lori Jackson from Maine  Find all comments by Mrs. Lori Jackson
Send The Fire
comments
“ Thank You! This is The Cry of The Holy Spirit!!! ”
The Cry of the Spirit burns through your prayers!!! There is a move of God across this nation burning in the hearts today in fervent prayer for this kind of revival. Nothing else will save this nation. Oh Lord, burn deep within our hearts....and save the multitudes dying in their sin.

Sermon6/22/14 8:51 AM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
God bless!

Sermon6/20/14 4:32 PM
Mark M from United Kingdom  Find all comments by Mark M
Send The Fire
comments
A wonderful sermon! Thank you for another much needed message for the Church today. May God bless you as you continue to faithfully preach His Word.

Sermon6/18/14 8:35 PM
H.Pry from South Carolina  Find all comments by H.Pry
The Lordship of Christ is indeed missing in most of the visible church today, but God is using you to warn. Keep up the faithful witness!

Sermon6/13/14 10:33 AM
Jennie Macnary from Williamston S.C.  Find all comments by Jennie Macnary
Church Goat
comments
This was a profound subject which reminds me of Gods informative truths !!!

Sermon6/2/14 6:55 PM
Hugh from Spartanburg, SC  Find all comments by Hugh
comments
You are so right on! The people are perishing for lack of preaching; Entertainment, entertainment, but no warnings. No one to sound an alarm. Keep it up, you are one of a very few that says it as it should be said.

Sermon6/2/14 5:54 PM
Tommie Scott from Las Vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tommie Scott
comments
Aaaaaaaaaaaamen! We must deliver this kind of message to the church. Some may say "they won't listen", I preach it anyways and at all cost. Are we to concerned about being kick out of our churchianity circles? Do we fear men rather then God? Are we willing to stand alone? One man with God is a majority.

Sermon5/31/14 10:08 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
God bless you!

Sermon5/24/14 12:31 PM
Pastor Robert Rubino from Brooklyn, New York  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Robert Rubino
A God-Called Man
Another faithful and insightful message. I know we have a Sovereign God who calls out men according to His will. I ran from preaching the word for 20 years and suffered much in that time. But I could not resist the His sovereign call. Keep blessing us with your sermons that magnify God's sovereignty!

Sermon5/15/14 9:07 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
comments
Brother Johnston reveals many of the empty, superficial methods used to give false belief to those who want to be saved. But all these lead to a false sense of who Christ Jesus is -- to be our Lord and Savior in our life as He grows in us. But as the Scriptures say, "We did not choose God, He chose us" which also takes us to the Doctrine of Election -- which means we must study the Scriptures to understand God's Grace in our salvation. This is a hard saying for most unsaved to accept.

Sermon5/14/14 9:19 PM
dennis gagne from NH  Contact via emailFind all comments by dennis gagne
comments
Dear Pastor, My heart is breaking for the church. I would drive a 100 miles to hear this message of revival, to hear the word undiluted, my heart truly yearns for true convicting and inspiring truth from God's word. Everywhere I go all I hear is the same message, God is love, all you have to do is believe, once saved always saved. But I just don't see this in His word. Sometimes I feel like a freak because I'm the only one that seems to see these things. I don't want to be a legalist, I once was, but I truly want what God wants . My life isn't perfect but I have always wanted to be more for Him. Sermons by Ravenhill have always pricked my heart as do yours. Thanks for your faithfulness.Dennis

Sermon5/4/14 7:53 PM
Carlton Pruitt from Southern California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carlton Pruitt
comments
Greetings brother Johnston! I recently ran across your messages on SermonAudio and have enjoyed them. I believe I've received the call to preach the gospel and would like you to evaluate my street preaching. I'm still learning how to present the gospel in the most faithful manner possible. Most churches would not welcome my message but I believe this is because we are living in apostate times when the Holy Spirit is not working in many who call themselves pastors to bring the true gospel. Like you said there are many false converts who were made so by a false gospel of free will. I love A. W. Pink and the Puritans but if you check out most so called Christian bookstores you will not find these books there. In summary feel free to check out my YouTube channel LAStreetPreacher. I've posted over 400 articles, poems and my thoughts on the link found below my videos on YouTube. Here is a message I did by open air evan

Sermon5/4/14 10:23 AM
carlo from switzerland  Find all comments by carlo
What Paul Preached
God bless you Dr. Johnston

Sermon5/4/14 9:02 AM
alana from U.S.A.  Find all comments by alana
What Paul Preached
God bless you!

Sermon5/3/14 5:33 AM
get real from earth  Find all comments by get real
What Paul Preached
Thank You.

Sermon4/30/14 6:34 AM
Lori Jackson from Maine  Find all comments by Lori Jackson
A Sinner Like Me: song
“ Beautiful song! ”
Thank you, Jesus, for saving my soul!!!

Sermon4/26/14 1:53 AM
Lynn in MD from Silver Spring MD  Find all comments by Lynn in MD
Wow! What a great message! Thank you very much. It does seem that most of our churches are paving a road straight to hell--and no one even knows they're on that downward, wide, slippery path. I can't attend church anymore after a toxic chemical exposure (too perfum-y causing severe illness)--and though life is more isolating, it has certainly provided the opportunity for the Lord to open my eyes about a lot of things I doubt I'd have ever seen--and the deception going on in our churches and among "Christians" and especially so called "Christian Ministries" is troubling at the very least--So, thank YOU for allowing the Lord to use you as you obediently and boldly serve Him in preaching messages like this and sharing His Word. I pray many will be drawn to this message, will open their ears and hear while we still have time. I pray the Lord blesses you, your daughter, the rest of your family and your congregation--meeting all of your needs and keeping you close to Him always guiding you and covering you with His mantle of protection.

Sermon4/18/14 12:53 AM
comments
It does seem the pitch of the slippery slope we are on keeps increasing.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Security of the Church
Bill Parker
Living & Walking in the Spirit

Galatians 5:19-26
13th Street Baptist Church

Scott T. Brown
Ethiopia

Hope Baptist Church

Jon Couch
Grumblers And Complainers

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..