Calvary Bible Church | SermonAudio.com

Sermon7/8/14 7:41 AM
A very good message.

Sermon6/16/14 7:46 PM
DL from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL
Marks of Spiritual Infancy
comments
Very good message on infant Christians who refuse to mature by studying the Bible and churches who entertain instead of teaching the Word.

Sermon6/12/14 9:09 PM
Katrina - God Has Spoken
comments
The question was asked, "Where was God in all this?" I can only reply, "Why, He was at my house." I can personally testify of His real presence that harrowing night nearly nine years ago. Alone here with my mom and our dogs, cats and birds in this little frame house, I do admit it was the most frightening experience of hours in the dark with sounds outside like I'd never heard before or since. When I went out on the porch that morning after calm, I was taken back by so much sunshine then I realized that most all the tall pine trees were down and the age old oaks had been uprooted leaving huge craters in the ground. They were crisscrossed over the one way in as the road deadends with these two acres. I remember having the peculiar sensation that we were the only people alive. I can testify that God is full of compassion and mercy. All thru that dark night as we sat in the hallway, with every huge gust or tornado, not sure, I cried out, "Father, cover us with Your hand. LORD Jesus cover us with Your hand." not one tree fell on the house, not one window broken. I say unashamedly without shyness, God's name is FAITHFUL. Yes, He was at my house that night.

Sermon6/12/14 7:40 PM
The Father's Wooing Love
David Harrell
I love this sermon. Thank you.

Sermon3/21/14 4:37 AM
The Miracle of Justification
David Harrell
All Glory to God in the highest in Christ Jesus.

Sermon3/20/14 4:29 AM
Marks of Spiritual Infancy
comments
I've heard sermons on the broad road of the world of the lost who are totally indifferent to God and eternal destinies, but less frequently messages on the broad road church. This was very well laid out. Actually, it's worse than I knew as some of the things shocked me. Very grievous. Thank you for this enlightening message. God have mercy on us.

Sermon3/18/14 7:29 AM
As Faith Matures
comments
This was very good. Thank you

Sermon3/17/14 3:57 PM
Wesley from Joelton  Find all comments by Wesley
As Faith Matures
comments

Sermon1/19/14 3:25 PM
Elizabeth from Joelton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
This is the most concise explanation of who Jesus Christ is and his purpose.

Sermon9/8/12 2:12 PM
Jennifer from South  Find all comments by Jennifer
The First Seal
David Harrell
What a joyful witness to the profoundness of God's word! Thank you!

Sermon7/28/12 6:31 AM
Jennifer from South  Find all comments by Jennifer
It was so refreshing to hear such a much needed truth. It is such a disappointment listening to a series of sermons from so-called 'spirit-filled preachers' and their real beliefs concerning God's promises to Israel begin to leak out. What a blessing to know there are still some who believe God's word is fully immutable!

Sermon3/14/12 7:48 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Divine Wrath Revealed - Part 2
David Harrell
Ok...yes...smoke is coming out my ears. What a grace to be brought low and humbled by hearing and being reminded of His majesty that's beyond my comprehension. My face is in the dust.

Sermon3/14/12 6:45 AM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Divine Wrath Revealed - Part 1
Wow!! WOW!!!!

Sermon12/22/11 7:15 AM
Margaret Rex from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Margaret Rex
Thank you for this wonderful and timely message. I have been greatly blessed. I tried frantically to type as Pastor was preaching, so that I can share the main points with my friends. I give you my word I will not add or subtract from the message. Most of my friends do not have access to the internet. Bless you.

Sermon9/30/11 7:56 PM
Margaret from Texas  Find all comments by Margaret
comments
“ Must Hear ”
May God continue to increase His holy unction to your utterance. . . Thank You!

Sermon7/17/11 9:42 PM
Dan Mora from Los Angeles, Ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Mora
comments
The presntation is clear and powerful appreciation of the power of God in my salvation is highly valued forver

Sermon6/26/11 9:03 AM
Beverley from Manitoba, CANADA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
“ Stand - Hold fast! ”
Quoting Pastor Harrell, " ... it is doctrinal truth that motivates and activates acceptable worship. It is not music. It is not emotional stories. The more your knowledge, the deeper your worship. It is as simple as that. Indeed, the apostle Paul says we are transformed. There is a metamorphosis that occurs by the renewing of the mind." Pastor Harrell asks us, "Are you living in light of your standing in grace?" ... and then he offers four valuable categories to help us understand and shape our character and conduct. A-assurance; B-blessing; C-confidence; D-devotion. Thank you Pastor Harrell for your faithfulness in defending God's infallible Word.

Sermon4/5/11 8:44 AM
Beverley from Manitoba, CANADA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
Jewish Privilege That Condemns
David Harrell
“ Another Great Sermon! ”
Quoting Pastor Harrell: "Think of how many Bibles we possess. Think of how many Bibles you probably have in your house, yet how little we study them .... God has spoken directly to you through his Word. He has entrusted his Word now to you. But think how little we value the revealed word of the one true God, how little it really impacts our lives." He also notes that many so-called Christian scholars who have studied the Word for many years, still know nothing of Jesus Christ and actually mock the Word ... many so-called Christian colleges do not believe the creation account of Genesis. Pastor Harrell points us to Hebrews 10:26. Should we not humble ourselves at God's mercy towards us as many of us have indeed shirked our responsibility of being true disciples of THE LORD & SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST? It is disheartening as there are so many with hardened hearts; those who feel they have superior knowledge over the infallible Word. May we humbly continue to "contend for the faith". Jude 3

Sermon12/17/10 7:47 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Christ Our Present Hope Part 1
David Harrell
Thank you, for reminding us of Jesus Christ our hope. You have opened the Word to us very well for the season and the day in which we live. I also believe that GOD judges His people and nations, in our day. It is a modern thought that GOD does not judge in the "church age" "because judgment has fallen upon Jesus Christ," we are in the stage of "grace." I have been taught that GOD can do what ever He chooses, when He chooses. I have not yet seen the "The End" to the books of acts as of yet, have you?

Sermon10/26/10 8:47 AM
Beverley from Manitoba, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beverley
“ For the Glory of God! ”
Pastor Harrell's introduction to Romans lovingly challenges us to question how 'grounded' are we in the true faith. I remember, when God saved me that there were many who scoffed at doctrinal instruction. By God's grace I just kept reading His Word and though there has been stumbling I am so very grateful to have discovered sound Biblical teaching and exhortation via the internet via Sermonaudio. Pastor Harrell referred to the hunger for the Word by the African pastors ... May we humble ourselves and hunger as we continue this study in Romans.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Salvation of the Lord

Event: Sep 18-19, 2014
Counsel the Word Conference

Sufficiency of Scripture
Conference
Southern Seminary

Event: Feb 19-21, 2015
2015 Ligonier National Conference

After Darkness, Light
Conference
Ligonier Ministries

Paul Washer on Puritan HD:

"Click a button & you can easily do ten hours worth of res­earch in just sec­onds!"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Busting the Media's ISIS (Islam) Myths

Free Chr­ist­ian Res­ources About ISIS, Jihad, Islam In Bible Proph­ecy & Much More!
www.puritandownloads.com/bu..