Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

directly on your device.
MyChurch: voddiebaucham
Grace Family Baptist Church
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr  |  Houston, Texas

Sermon3/17/13 6:07 PM
TexAg88 from Houston  Contact via emailFind all comments by TexAg88
comments
“ Strong words ”
This is a great sermon that reminded me how important it is for me to disciple my children not just take them to church. We have 4 kids and get funny looks and comments all the time. But I can't imagine not having the blessing of all if them. If The Lord will send us more we will gladly take them.

Sermon3/13/13 11:31 AM
William Nesbitt from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Nesbitt
Election and Predestination
Voddie Baucham
This is brilliant preaching. I love this brother in Christ

Sermon3/9/13 5:30 PM
kelly g from california  Find all comments by kelly g
comments
Wonderful, life-changing! The last few minutes had me weeping. So grateful for sound biblical teaching at a time when ear-tickling seems to be the desire of most "christians".

Sermon3/8/13 4:55 AM
Corinne  Contact via emailFind all comments by Corinne
comments
Awesome Awesome Word from the Lord.

Sermon3/3/13 6:26 PM
Arie from Us  Find all comments by Arie
Adoption
Voddie Baucham
comments
Now I know why God ha us adopt our children. I will never cease to pray for their second adoption.

Sermon3/3/13 5:26 PM
Miss Rae from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Miss Rae
comments
I had no idea that there is so much spiritual feeding to be had....until now... Thanks....

Sermon3/1/13 8:39 PM
John David  Contact via emailFind all comments by John David
comments
Good Study but his conclusions are off in part do to the miss use of some words which in the end he contradict himself from the beginning. Must read the Hebrew to catch this correct. The two seeds where his boys one became Israel and the other the life of Baal. The Covenant and the Common. Each Wedding is a covenant vow the 2nd one is to come. Can't get the cart before the Horse.... Still two trees, Life and Knowledge....The only way to know the difference is by living the instructions Yeshua wrote in both they are the same....

Sermon2/27/13 1:51 PM
Caytie from Milwaukee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Caytie
comments
This is one of the BEST sermons I've ever heard by far! I praise God that He's given this word for you to share. You lay it all out so simply it'd be hard to understand how someone could disagree. I've been trying to do my own study of the differences between Dispensational theology and Covenantal theology and this just further solidifies why I cannot agree with the Dispensational view. I've already linked this sermon to my facebook for all my Dispensational friends to hear. Thank you again for taking the time to study this matter out and sharing it with us. ~Caytie

Sermon2/27/13 10:14 AM
Chuck Smith from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chuck Smith
Why Church Membership Matters
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you, a beautiful understanding and exhortation of Gods perfect Word.

Sermon2/26/13 12:05 PM
Patti from Rocky Mountains  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patti
The Glory of Heaven
Voddie Baucham
“ Outstanding Sermon!!!!! ”
Pastor Baucham, God Bless you for bringing the truth of revelation to us. Glory to God I have prayed for a deeper and clear understanding and I was led to your pages on SermonAudio. I am forever grateful. Great and Mighty works you have done for Our Lord God. The power of the Holy Spirit flows like His fresh living waters in your words. Praise God. Patti

Sermon2/10/13 9:08 PM
widow yet married from NW USA  Find all comments by widow yet married
What is Adultery?
Voddie Baucham
comments
How sad it is that my husband denied me and our Lord as I homeschooled our three children he entered into and stayed in adultery with a woman for 14 years and planned two children with her. How sad that they will not have a father in truth and that our children missed his attention and time ..and he lost out on all aspects of our lives .Still married but he insists upon withholding love and affection.He stays in connection with the kids of the adultery and supports but hates the OW and we are in deep debt due to his incontinence...Thanks Voddie for plain speaking . Too bad he would not hear nor make repentant reconciliation while still in our marriage and home. He will not hear truth nor seek to be enabled to bring those children to Christ , The OW hates Christ.She knew he was married and I witnessed to her ..she intentionally had children to gain the money . She does not care for them well despite the great amounts of cash we give her over the amounts that the social services would require. It is a loss for all ...Please pray for us to keep strength in our walk no matter what he decides . our adult children remain unmarried with no dating . Virtue will win out in their case but it is sorrowful to observe his continued selfishness and hardness of heart

Sermon2/10/13 3:28 PM
Carolyn from Northern Calif  Find all comments by Carolyn
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Among other issues that are NOT being preached from the pulpit, this is the defining one! BTW, do you have a clone in the Sacramento area? :)

Sermon2/5/13 8:16 PM
Jennifer Mason from South  Find all comments by Jennifer Mason
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
What an inspiring sermon! A real eye-opener to the truth! So many of us do not like the truth, lies makes us feel more at ease in a psuedo way, which again accentuates our hatred for the truth!

Sermon1/27/13 12:07 AM
Robin Burns from Edmonton, Alberta. Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin Burns
comments
“ Great Sermon! I needed that reminder to trust&obey ”
I love listening to Voddie's sermons. I really needed to hear this one and more like it. Our pastor is going through Galations now, also much needed. I have realized how joyless I've become because I've been trying to measure up on my own, I haven't been trusting in christ's finished work on my behalf. Thank you Lord for your word. Thank you for your work. Thank you for pastors and teachers who actually teach the full gospel.

Sermon1/24/13 2:09 AM
Ahmad hosein from Miami, FL  Find all comments by Ahmad hosein
Why Church Membership Matters
Voddie Baucham
comments
This sermon was eye opening to my relationship with other believers. I do agree that real forgiveness is remembering what a person did to me but not holding that action against them. If someone wronged me and I forgave them, that doesn't mean if someone asked me about it that I wouldn't be able to recall it. It simply says yeah I remember and I love that person just the same anyhow.

Sermon1/22/13 12:35 PM
Kenneth Swayzer  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kenneth Swayzer

Sermon1/15/13 4:12 PM
Kristin from The South  Find all comments by Kristin
Adoption
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Fantastic Perspective! ”
Pastor Baucham has highlighted excellent points for the listener regarding adoption. It is so much bigger than wanting a child for selfish reasons. It is about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! A must listen sermon. It puts adoption into the perspective God meant it to have--a reflection of the great love of God. Cuts straight to the heart of the matter.

Sermon1/12/13 11:13 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Who Can Stand?
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Praise God for this message...Amen!!...Wow...May God continue to you Bless you Bro. Voddie.. Great Exhortation...!

Sermon1/7/13 12:57 AM
Thiago from Medford ma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thiago
What a great sermon

Sermon12/31/12 1:04 PM
Timothy J. Hammons from Roswell, New Mexico  Find all comments by Timothy J. Hammons
The Crossroads of History