MONDAY

Bob Jones University
Steve Pettit  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon1/8/11 7:19 AM
Ellen Katka from NH  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Katka
The Choice to Bow or to Burn
Rev. Craig Hartman
Very needed sermon for today's church. Thank you Dr. Hartman.

Sermon12/18/10 11:11 PM
Ana  Find all comments by Ana
Dependent by Design
Dr. Jim Berg
This wonderful sermon is one I have listened to over and over again. It seems that every time I hear this sermon the Lord exposes another aspect of my self-dependence. It comes back to the bent my heart has towards pride. The amazing thing is there is nothing more liberating than for the weary soul to be submitted to the sovereign will of the Lord of Glory. I can’t help but remember at this time the song that says, “I can hear the Savior say, “Thy strength indeed is small, child of weakness watch and pray, find in ME thy ALL and All.”

Blog12/3/10 7:16 PM
Rebekah from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rebekah
comments
I loved the live webcast of the Christmas carol sing ang lighting!!!! It was GREAT!!!! Thank you for doing it!!!

Sermon11/12/10 4:57 PM
ELDER JAMES BOYCE from flint,mich  Contact via emailFind all comments by ELDER JAMES BOYCE
They Got What They Wanted
Dr. Bud Bierman
VERY VERY GOOD THIS WAS AND IS A WELL PUT TOGETHER SERMON

Sermon11/7/10 8:49 AM
Derin Madojutimi from Paris  Contact via emailFind all comments by Derin Madojutimi
Anxiety, the Silent Killer
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
like it was today. sure the word of God is ever green. Thr sermon is really for me..bcos God love me. i have lost all things as a result of anxiety of life, needs, position using my effort. Thank God for this message and I'm pray it contunually work in me for God glory and honour.

Sermon10/26/10 10:58 AM
Timothy Bixby from Pessac (Bordeaux), France  Protected NameFind all comments by Timothy Bixby
Spiritual Warfare
Kevin Bauder
“ Very helpful Sermon! ”
Very helpfully explains the two weapons that Satan used against God (Temptation and accusation of man) and the way that Christ Jesus divested Satan of those weapons. Makes one glory in the redemption that is in Jesus.

Sermon10/13/10 7:58 PM
john cavalier  Find all comments by john cavalier
How Do I Forgive
Dr. Jim Binney
comments
God spoke to me through this sermon to God be the glory

Sermon10/11/10 3:47 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
The Frowning Face of Love
Dr. Thurman Wisdom
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your wonderful message. It is exactly what I needed to hear this evening. I saw the Lord who had 'no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him'. The Holy Spirit gave me the privilege to identify with rejected love. I know how it feels when men look for beauty and pass by the cross, with just a little glance, hidding their faces, lest the ugliness they see there defiles them. Thank you for stirring long buried emotions. God bless you, your famly and ministry. In Christ alone Lia Leigh.

Sermon10/11/10 2:19 AM
John MW from North Carolina  Find all comments by John MW
The Bible and Homosexuality
Dr. Stephen Jones
comments
“ Pay close attention! ”
"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49

Sermon9/25/10 9:31 AM
charles A from Mumbai, India  Contact via emailFind all comments by charles A
Quieting a Noisy Soul
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
The sermon is an eye opener. Most needed in these times of stress..

Sermon9/6/10 10:42 AM
Terry Simmons  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terry Simmons
comments
Very Good Sermon. Thank you.

Sermon9/4/10 4:01 AM
Gloria from Michigan  Find all comments by Gloria
When AIDS Comes Home
Jerry Thacker
“ Thank you ”
Thank you.

Sermon8/28/10 9:54 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
How Do You See God
Dr. Jim Binney
comments
“ The best I've heard on sermon audio so far ! ”
Who among the gods is like our LORD.. so glorious in holiness.. so awesome in splendor.. so great in majesty.. so rich in unfailing love and mercy.. Blessed be the name of our LORD! .. a name above every other name..full of power and might.. HALLELUJAH!

Sermon8/25/10 7:52 PM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
Walking the Way of the Word
Dr. Mark Minnick
Excellent sermon!!! Dear Pastor, I so much enjoyed your teaching on Ps 119. Each word you said and the way you said it, gives me a glimpse in a heart that truly loves the Lord. 'The attack on the passions' So true! People are afraid and ignorant of the fire of the Holy Spirit who alone can cleanse within. This fire is the result of abiding, dwelling uninterupted in the presence of God, in His Word. I am a romanian by birth, atheist for many years, became saved thru a crisis conversion. I am a missionary in Nigeria now. I could not have survived without the Word. He is the Oxygen for my spirit. The no one enemy here is the evil spirit of religion that attracts people to church but they don't get saved. They quench the Spirit in the assembly and the passion for the Lord dies. Be encouraged today as a faithful servant of the Word who is forever free (2Tim 2:9) God bless you, your family and ministry In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon8/6/10 6:27 PM
jason mahood  Contact via emailFind all comments by jason mahood
Living in Trust and Tranquility
Dr. Stephen Jones
comments
“ Great sermon ”
Stephen to say thanks for your ministry would not be enough. I now share your sermons with my friends and family. To me and my wife your words - that have no doubt been inspired by the spirit - have made the difference betweeen living and dying thank you so much and keep up the good work. Jaon and jane Mahood from N Ireland

Sermon7/16/10 1:12 AM
Denise Forbes from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Denise Forbes
comments
“ Sermon changed my whole view! ”
Until listening to this sermon i thought i had been asking the Lord to give me this surrender. i see now that i looked to the brazen serpent, but continually looked back at myself - to see if it was working. It's all about the Lord Jesus, not me.

Sermon6/22/10 4:54 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Triumphs at the Cross
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
It's always a fresh experience listening to Dr. McLachlan. The Grace and Beauty he brings to the Holy Scriptures lifts burdens and resolve worries, restores the freedom and joy when I reflect on the Triumphs at the Cross. Praise GOD! Thank you.

Sermon6/22/10 2:41 PM
Dennis from Spanish Town, Jamaica  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
“ The GREATEST Sermon on Love ”
Thanks for your teaching. It is the best for all who plan to get married and those who are already married whether there exists marriage counseling or not.This will build up the Church of Christ. God bless you and your family and your work. Thanks again.

Sermon5/4/10 1:56 PM
The Demuth Family from Red Rocks baptist Church  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Demuth Family
comments
Dear Paul; Recently Carol Roland referred us to sermon audio to listen to your testimony from chapel service at BJU. We were greatly moved and praise God for His faithfulness in your life. We will continue to pray that God uses your willingness to be open and honest about the pain of your past to reach many for the gospel and his saving grace. We look forward to seeing you soon over summer vacation. Blessings, The Demuth Family

Sermon4/13/10 8:46 PM
Matt Hancock from Greenville, SC  Find all comments by Matt Hancock
A Mismatch at Michmash
Dr. Bradley Smith
“ Unforgettable Sermon! ”
I thank God for expository preachers of the Word like Dr. Smith. Heard this narrative sermon 2 years ago and was greatly challenged by it (the faith and courage of Jonathan, the loyalty of his servant, and the power of God). Here I am, 2 years later amazed at the impact it made on me. Was just reading 1 Samuel 14 this week and this 2-year old sermon helped me understand the passage as I read, not because I have a good memory, but because Dr. Smith preached the word - just what the text said. Was reminded of the tremendous value of expository preaching - when the hearer leaves not just with 3 points, but with a clear understanding of the meaning of a passage and how to live it out. I praise the Lord for such an example!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 more

The Attributes of God (13)
Kevin Swanson
Polygamy Legalized in America

Will Pastors Oppose Incest?
Current Events

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..