WEDNESDAY
JAN 28, 2015

MyChurch: ltbsradio
Let the Bible Speak Radio
Dr. Alan Cairns  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon2/14/09 11:37 AM
Matt Haney from San Antonio, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Matt Haney
Cairns (whos ministry I love) said people refer to a text that is not in the Bible that says, "Call no man reverend", but there is a very similar text that he did not address in Matthew 23:6-11, "and they [the Pharisees] love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues 7and greetings in the marketplaces and being called rabbi by others. 8But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. 9And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. 11The greatest among you shall be your servant."

Sermon2/11/09 7:41 AM
K.J.ONeil from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by K.J.ONeil
Tears Shall Cease
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ A GOOD SOLID SERMON! ”
Another very good sermon thats a wake up call. Dont store up treasures here but give yourself to God wholly.

Sermon2/7/09 7:39 AM
K.J.ONeil from London  Find all comments by K.J.ONeil
Why did Christ have to be God?
Dr. Alan Cairns
Thankyou Alan for this message, may the Lord bless you

Sermon1/24/09 7:20 PM
Pastor Edward Watson from Durham, North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Edward Watson
What about the gift of healing?
Dr. Alan Cairns
comments
Thank you Dr. Cairns for dispelling this popular lie taught so widely in "Churches" today by false teachers. Thank you for being bold for the truth and standing up and naming names. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you, your ministry and family.

Sermon4/29/08 2:08 AM
JohnLC from Indianapolis, IN  Find all comments by JohnLC
“ Both Ways ”
I find this situation quite sad ... but dozens of Christian groups have entirely ceased their adoption support and services because of the possibility of a child being sent to a same-sex household. Children should not be a toy in the game being played here, but don’t pretend that Christians are innocent of the abuse either.

Sermon4/2/08 7:37 PM
John from GA  Find all comments by John
comments
THere is a prudent balance that has to be weighed between what your saying Stu and being obedient to those in authority(also scriptural) Freedoms will come and go as they have throughout history, but we must seek our true freedom from our Lord and not from men.

Sermon4/2/08 12:12 PM
stu  Find all comments by stu
comments
“ What about the US? ”
As you know, our unalienable rights are these: Freedom of speech, press, conscience, religion, bear arms, assembly, privacy, swift and fair trial by jury of peers, habeas corpus, posse comitatus, AND free and fair elections. Do you know what is unique about these specific freedoms besides being God given and unalienable? They are all uniquely PROTESTANT freedoms! What makes them PROTESTANT freedoms? Because virtually every single one of these freedoms are not only forbidden, but are specifically condemned in Roman Catholic Canon Law. Patriot act removes these freedoms. Its author was an assistant Attorney General named Viet D. Dinh, who was an orphaned immigrant Vietnamese Catholic refugee working with JESUIT Georgetown University. Our pastors signed a 501c-3 -hence they have agreed ,like Judas to sell out Christ.. they wont warn the flock to obey God and not men ...but will push the vaticans war in the mid east, wrest Romans 13 and help usher Christs people into concentration camps . Same nonsense happened with Hitler . They refuse to warn of Babylon , being part of it.

Sermon4/1/08 2:24 PM
Mary  Find all comments by Mary
comments
Wow, the second sermon, when the Scottish speaker was talking about the deaf and dumb man, who had his ears and mouth opened by Christ. That was an amazing exegesis... who is he?

Sermon3/28/08 12:11 PM
Butch Boruff from Urbana, Illinois  Find all comments by Butch Boruff
comments
“ Wonderful solid message ”
Wonderful message, totally bible based and presented extremely well. Truth is truth, he puts it out--and let's the Holy Spirit deliver it.

Sermon10/8/07 5:30 PM
jenny from Leeds England  Contact via emailFind all comments by jenny
“ Really Helpful ”
As a theology student in her last year in a Catholic collage, i found Dr ALn's series really helpful in defending my faith. As I have only come to Christ in past few years, I need all the help I can get when arguing against Catholic theologians. Dr Cairns help to define what salvation by grace means. God Bless his work!

Sermon8/4/07 10:48 PM
dr  Find all comments by dr
comments
Christian, thanks for sharing your own experience re: the homosexual lifestyle and your own struggle with it. I, too, have struggled with homosexuality and still do. I pray that God will give me a true hatred for this sin. I can't help my feelings but I do know the Bible calls this lifestyle sin. Perhaps many more men struggle with this and just do not open up like you and I have done.

Sermon8/3/07 3:41 PM
Christian Raas  Find all comments by Christian Raas
comments
“ the truth shall set you free ”
Thank you so much for this encouraging programme! I was an even sader case, because I used to be a born-again Christian for many years and yet lived a double-life serving homosexual ideas. After strong conviction I completely broke with the homosexual lifestyle but I still struggle with temptations and I often doubt my salvation because of the wicked and hypocritical life I have lived for so long. Homosexuality IS death! It is death to the body, death to the spirit and worst of all it is death to the soul. Lord have mercy! May grace still abound where sin abounded to God's glory!

Sermon7/9/07 11:08 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
“ Interesting meditation. ”
I listened to all the 5 messages that form the subject "Christ the friend of sinners". I was built up, I was fed, I was blessed. Thank you!

Sermon7/7/07 5:32 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
Powerful sermon about the true and false discipleship and true or false seeking about Christ.

Sermon7/7/07 5:31 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
Pie in the Sky
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Powerful message about Christ's sovereignty in healing and salvation.

Sermon7/6/07 11:39 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
The Nanny State & the Nazi State
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Great blessing! ”
I discovered today these messages here. I listened today to three messages of Alan Cairns. I was moved by them, touched in my heart. I listened to them with spiritual hunger and spiritual pleasure. I was blessed. God spoke me through the messages and encouraged me. I am a Baptist – and I was so moved by listening to the songs! I felt again that we are one, brothers in Christ. Thank you for all!

Sermon7/6/07 10:43 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
The Idolatry of Humanism
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ It will touch you! ”
Extraordinary message about Christ's sovereignty in salvation and ministry. Touching message.

Sermon7/6/07 10:42 AM
Florin Motiu  Contact via emailFind all comments by Florin Motiu
Keswick Theology
Dr. Alan Cairns
Serious, touching sermon on the call of Matthew. It really blessed my heart.

Sermon1/12/07 9:39 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Protected NameFind all comments by Scott McMahan
The Health and Wealth Scam
Dr. Alan Cairns
“ Call this stuff what it is! ”
Dr. Cairns simply calls the prosperity gospel what it is - a scam! This charismatic cancer is eating away at Christianity. It's a system that has been perfected and distilled into a science for talking people into sending money. Any pretense of a religious or spiritual component to this cancerous system has been completely lost. It's all about money, all the time. The other night I saw a television talk show that was supposed to be Christian where the host was selling the guest's book, and held it up to the camera, but you couldn't see it because he had superimposed an ad for his own book on top of it! I keep thinking people will just get sick of this non-stop fundraising, but they don't. So I encourage every Christian - especially those caught up in the prosperity gospel - to listen. The prosperity gospel part tarts about 3:10 into this radio program. I would urge this radio program to cut this one segment out and post it by itself. It's that important. No one should miss this.

Sermon8/21/06 3:56 PM
Paul Thompson from Mississippi  Contact via email
comments
I agree that Ian Paisley is one of the greatest preachers I've ever heard and definately a Prophet of FIRE! What a great man. His sermons alone have changed the course of my life. I gave up a worldly Christian life, full of hypocrisy and feebleness and have come to embrace the true Christ, the Jesus who saves and requires our obedience and service. Praise God for Ian Paisley, a Bible preacher and man of God who is not afraid to preach the truth. May God grant you many years.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church

Bob Vincent
Will the Child Live?

David's Agonizing Prayer
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..