MONDAY
SEP 1, 2014
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: anchoredintruth
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon7/28/07 12:53 AM
Matt Haney  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Matt Haney
comments
“ Uncommonly Powerful Preaching! ”
Uncommonly Powerful Preaching! Probably the most powerful sermon I have heard brother Jeff preach. That is why I added it to my podcast (after getting permission of course) www.upp.mypodcast.com May this sermon be spread far and wide to the glory of Christ. I have posted the video to it on GodTube, Google Video, HisHolySpace and MySpace with links back to Anchored in Truth and Jeff's church.

Sermon7/23/07 11:43 PM
Larry Pan 陈鸽  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Larry Pan  陈鸽
comments
“ To God be the Glory, and Him alone. Amen! ”
When man exalts himself, God "shrinks". When God is exalted, man is duely humbled.

Sermon7/17/07 9:08 PM
dlytle  Contact via emailFind all comments by dlytle
comments
“ Astoundingly Powerful! ”
Please take 48 minutes to watch this!!! I have never heard anyone preach the truth more boldly than this man of God. Pastor Jeff Noblit, I thank God for you. Your preaching and leadership makes me want to move to Muscle Shoals, AL. Keep on preaching the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...all for His glory. You are making an eternal difference in more lives than you can see with human eyes. God bless you.

Sermon6/20/07 2:05 PM
val  Find all comments by val
comments
“ Great Sermon! Questions??? ”
I really apperciate some of your teachings exspecially the ones where you give lots of holy sripture. Because most preachers just get up & babble. Theres a real famine upon the earth for the Word Of GOD. Anyway i have some questions in regards to this particular teaching. You said we don't know the heartof a person. However Messiah Yeshua said that out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries,fornications, thefts, false witness,slanders. Now if a person never keeps there word...says one thing dose another on a regular basis. What is that person? So yeah there heart is evil because there a liar. And you can know when a person is saved if your around them long enough to see how there living. Of course they could be in a backslidden state if thats the case then are we not to warn them in a spirit of love?? Also theres alot of holy scripture that warns about falling away. Much more then what you give in this sermon. . Its a matter of falling back into unbelief. And the Israelites & the gentiles which joined themselves to them, as holy scriptures says it was a mixed mulituded. Anyway they literally saw miracles we have not seen & they literaaly heard the voice of GOd yet they fell back inunbelief. so if we true believers can't then why is there so much warning about it??

Sermon6/1/07 9:17 PM
Helen Fussell  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen Fussell
comments
I an 62 years old and have many health problems that have set me to thinking about do I really know that I know. I listened to your sermon twice and I have some honest seeking questions. Why did Christ emphasize faith on the individual's part when healing someone? "Thy faith hath made thee whole." Also, (paraphrased) I haven't seen so great a faith... It seems Christ honored people's faith when he was on earth, did he first give them this faith?? Or is this distinguished from saving faith? Also, Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for rightousness. In short, it seems faith on the the individual's part is necessary to receive healing and rightousness. I have always been perplexed by this. Some years ago, I received unsolicited a booklet titled "How God Saved a Baptist Preacher" I have read it over and over and seem to be searching for something other than what I profess to have. Funny, I yearn for Christ's return to be caught up in the air, but I really am afraid to die. Helen Fussell

Sermon5/30/07 6:54 PM
bro Michael  Find all comments by bro Michael
comments
“ Recommended ”
Just as a follow-up to my previous post I see that Mr. Noblit's comment about Catholics in this message most certainly was about individual Catholics and not the system. This is well clarified in his message Saved By Grace Through Faith. Posting this so as to not mislead any listeners as Jeff is a strong expositor of salvation by grace per God's election. Bless God for this as there are so few these days.

Sermon5/27/07 4:09 PM
brother Michael  Find all comments by brother Michael
comments
“ Very Helpful ”
Thank you for this very helpful message as it cleared up some questions in my mind. One item I will strongly disagree with though is where you were talking about the great falling away before the Lord returns. Specifically, you stated that "...before our Lord returns you will note in professing Christendom a great apostasy, a great turning away from true faith, the true Christ, the true gospel and true churches to a false one...folks who were Catholic, Baptist..." Will all due respect, Roman Catholicism is apostate pure and simple. For it is she who denies the true Christ and upholds a false eucharist one; it is she who vilifies the true gospel of grace and preaches salvation by sacraments; and it is she who disdains true churches holding rather to mystical incantations to bring Christ down to earth to sacrifice him on her alter during every mass. I have not the space to go into the details but a reading of the RC Catechism will illumine many of her lies and a study of the Inquisitions will reveal how she feels about the true church. A very helpful site is www.bereanbeacon.org. Please note I am not denying someone can get saved while in Catholicism but they must repent, come out of her and forsake her anti-christ doctrines. Peace in Christ

Sermon5/24/07 7:49 AM
jude  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude
comments
This is a subject that has always worried me, I never understood it. Brilliantly preached, thank you Pastor Jeff. Whew, i havent commited this sin. I had never heard preaching on this before, how sad that people have reached the unpardonable state. Scary.

Sermon5/14/07 5:19 PM
Scott  Find all comments by Scott
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Great Sermon on Election ”
Thanks be to God for His unconditional election.

Sermon5/10/07 7:56 PM
Pastor Jon Cardwell  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Jon Cardwell
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Awesome Message Pure and Simple! ”
This excelent exposition of Ephesians 1:4 is a must hear! While we listened to it as a family, several times my wife and 11-year-old daughter proclaimed, "amen." I've listened to it twice myself and we will listen to it again on our Family Friday Night. Thank you, Pastor Jeff!

Sermon4/28/07 3:02 AM
Pastor Jon Cardwell from Scammon Bay, Alaska  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Jon Cardwell
Church Discipline Part 1
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Excellent Message! ”
I've wanted to listen to this message and part 2 since they came out in February, but intermittent Internet service in bush Alaska made it difficult. Now that Anchored in Truth is on Sermon Audio, I've been able to download this message (& part 2) and my family and I have listen to them for our Friday Family Night. AWESOME! These messages are a must hear for all church leadership! These messages will be made available for our leadership with follow up on how we can persevere in purity as a True Church of Jesus Christ. Thank you, Pastor Jeff.

Sermon4/27/07 12:41 PM
Matt Haney from San Antonio, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Matt Haney
comments
“ Good Treatment of a Hard Text! ”
I heard this series (6 messages) after it was given out at the last HeartCry Conference and it is a very good, honest and faithful treatment of the passage. For anyone struggling with the meaning of this passage, I would recommend this series.

Sermon4/26/07 7:29 PM
Widholm  Contact via emailFind all comments by Widholm
comments
“ Very Edifying and Thorough! ”
A troubling passage, but this is the clearest and best explanation of this passage I have heard. For many years I feared losing my salvation. Had I heard this message clearly many years ago it would have spared me much grief and fear. What I also found extremely helpful was the clear definition of what a true believers feel in the heart - humility and thankfulness for the work of Christ which propels us to live for Him out of gratitude. Thank you for including as well discernment on the issue of evangelism and how to continue to plead with our children to submit to Christ in all things. THANK YOU! I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of the series. God's Richest Blessings!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Grace Community Church

Scott T. Brown
Cure for a Heart Far from Him

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‚ÄėTil We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Shibboleth or Sibboleth?
Ken Wimer

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

The den­om­in­at­ion of RC Sproul and Tim Kell­er.
www.libertychurchpca.org

The road is not to be complained of, as it leads to such a home. ... John Newton

Las Vegas, NV