WEDNESDAY

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Dr. Joel Beeke  |  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sermon12/13/09 8:14 PM
Jessica Myers from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jessica Myers
Are you SAD?
Dr. David P Murray
“ Thank you ”
Dr. Murray is so helpful. His podcasts and sermons have been so very encouraging. I'm listening to his 2006 series on depression now too and am half way finished. So logical, balanced, researched, biblical, organized and just truly helpful series that I've ever heard on this subject. I hope to finish the series later today. In fact, I may just listen to the whole thing again when I'm finished. I want to take notes and look up all the scripture passages. Thanks to Dr. Murray for his work in this area, which sheds light to a real mystery for so many of us.

Sermon9/26/09 7:19 PM
Austin from Omaha, NE  Find all comments by Austin
The End
Dr. David P Murray
Solemn warning which we should all take heed to, if the pleasures of sin don't blind us to seeing the glory of Christ. Oh God help us.

Sermon8/25/09 12:44 PM
aws from Mississippi  Find all comments by aws
My prayers are so boring
Dr. David P Murray
I really enjoy your PODS. Brief and to the point but yet so powerful and thought provoking. Our prayer is that the Lord will continue to bless your efforts and give grace, strength and wisdom as you press on laboring for His kingdom.

Sermon7/23/09 9:03 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
“ Interesting tour ”
It is interesting to get this tour from Dr. Beeke himself, I have only been in that room for a few minutes, and just to gaze at a set of works by Joseph Hall 1574-1656, made my day. The highlight of this video, however, are the words, I am not antiquarian just to be antiquarian" because no puritan would have wanted someone to "burn incense unto their drag" but wanted us to see past them to their Lord and Savior.

Sermon7/16/09 4:16 PM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
A Christian Clothes Commercial
Dr. David P Murray
“ Excellent Practical Counsel! ”
Thank you, Dr. Murray, for that very excellent counsel on Christian clothing. Practical and direct! This has been added to our Sovereign Grace Baptist Church "Must See" list, both for our young people, and their parents.

Sermon7/1/09 12:46 AM
Thiago from Brazil  Find all comments by Thiago
1st Reformed Church on Amazon
Dr. David P Murray
“ Thanks for comming ”
I'd like to thank you for coming to Belém, Brazil, and teaching us the amazing truth about God and his grace.

Sermon6/18/09 12:03 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
“ Great Interview! ”
In this portion. Steven Lee, President of SermonAudio.com, talks about going back to Old Media, i.e. print. Very fascinating! What a wonderful, wonderful site.

Sermon6/16/09 5:56 PM
Trevor Hammack from Ovalo, Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by Trevor Hammack
comments
Great advice! I will work hard to implement these suggestions in my preaching.

Sermon6/13/09 11:14 PM
The Best Job in the World
Dr. David P Murray
This is a very important commentary that we all should take the time to listen to!

Sermon6/13/09 10:02 PM
M.E. Baughman from georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by M.E. Baughman
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Manna ”
Needed information for a confused age in America.

Sermon6/11/09 9:50 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
comments
“ Awesome! ”
So that's what Steven Lee looks like! I've Googled him once to learn more about the man behind my favorite Web site and I could never find anything, though I have corresponded with him via e-mail a few times (always quick to respond). I have a Linux OS so I can't make use of the Transfer Agent, but I still pay the monthly fee because SermonAudio is worth it! And I know one day S. Lee will create an app for those of us who use G1 (Google) phone like he has for the iPhone. :-) Thanks for interviewing him Dr. Murray. I've been blessed by your sermons and the other preachers on this site -- they are fantastic, a tremendous blessing --more than they, or Steven, will ever know this side of eternity. THANK YOU ALL!

Sermon6/9/09 11:15 PM
jude newman from brisbane, australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
comments
I really love sermon audio. I listen to at least 1 sermon a day. Lots of good preaching. When I was finding my way out of error, this is where I was led. I have learnt so much in the 3 years I have been listening God bless and thank you from the bottom of my heart Steve. Also to all the churches who post their sermons on here thank you. We don't know overall how much this site has helped, but in my life it has meant so much. Keep up the good work

Sermon6/9/09 10:21 PM
comments
“ Great Interview ”
Few things get placed on Sermon Audio that have immediately struck my interest like an interview with the person who is responsible for it all. Some of us feel like we live on this site, we look at the statistics, new subscribers, new interesting sermons, as tenaciously as an intelligence agency looks for some new information. How can I not be interested in learning more about the mind that put this all together, and yet Steve does not promote himself so the site has been veiled in a kind of mystery. What would be interesting would be a documentary called The Sermon Audio Story, how this site got to where it is today. TMS - Michigan

Sermon6/9/09 9:13 PM
comments
My family & I thank God for the ministry of Steven Lee & SermonAudio. While we were missionaries in remote bush Alaska, SermonAudio was an oasis that provided edification, exhortation & comfort through many, many excellent expositors. Thank you, Brother Steven; & thank you, Dr. Murray for posting this interview.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3]

Homeschool Speech and Debate
Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Theonomy versus Apostasy
Robert Rubino

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help