Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary | SermonAudio.com

Dr. Joel Beeke  |  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sermon9/17/10 9:42 AM
Bob from Texas  Find all comments by Bob
He is Altogether Lovely
Dr. Iain D. Campbell
comments
Highly recommend listening to this sermon. I like his point about testimonies. Too often they tell of a past experience with God and exclude the growth and greater love one should have for God every day afterward. Are we continuing with God after conversion and loving Jesus more and more? Makes me think of Sanctification. Anyhow, I was blessed by this sermon and hope others will be as well.

Sermon9/4/10 12:47 PM
Andrew Longwe from Scotland  Find all comments by Andrew Longwe
Jesus; Master of the Storm
David Carmichael
comments
“ Powerful! ”
What a blessing!

Sermon9/2/10 9:08 PM
David Charles  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Charles
This is one of those rare sermons that deserve to be heard several times over. Pastor Martin always gets the gospel right - and gets it right into the heart!

Sermon9/1/10 7:06 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Find all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Jesus; Master of Stress
David Carmichael
comments
I regret I could not get to this conference, but I started looking for the audio of the messages the moment it was finished. This is a really good example of the preaching that these Christians enjoyed. Very good communicator, I will be looking for more of his sermons.

Sermon4/1/10 5:47 AM
Dr Philip Hardo FRCP from tenterden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr Philip Hardo FRCP
comments
Very helpful points. I am interested in teaching this subject in Suday School and would like educate myself about this topical subject. Happy easter God bless

Sermon3/2/10 8:41 AM
Pauline Mitchell from Southsea Potsmouth  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pauline Mitchell
Our Times, Our Needs, Our Resources
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
Thank you so much this message moved me to tears we serve a Glorious God. Pauline

Sermon2/22/10 3:43 AM
Our Times, Our Needs, Our Resources
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ Great ministry. ”
God calls us to understand the times in which we live, gives us encouragement and calls us to preach His Word for the transformation of the lives of people. He who calls us to serve also equips us.

Sermon2/21/10 12:04 AM
Steven Lee from South Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Steven Lee
No accident
Dr. David P Murray
“ What a relief! ”
I was shocked to hear/see that Chris's wife was involved in such a serious accident. I'm so glad that the Lord had mercy and that your recovery seems to be coming along well. We know not what a day will bring forth. Stay safe and keep in touch.

Sermon12/15/09 8:08 AM
“ Piety. ”
Interesting and useful presentation of the life and ministry of this preacher and theologian. I read for the first time about Nadere Reformatie from Joel Beeke. This movement is unknown here in Romania, so I am grateful for message like this.

Sermon12/13/09 8:14 PM
Jessica Myers from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jessica Myers
Are you SAD?
Dr. David P Murray
“ Thank you ”
Dr. Murray is so helpful. His podcasts and sermons have been so very encouraging. I'm listening to his 2006 series on depression now too and am half way finished. So logical, balanced, researched, biblical, organized and just truly helpful series that I've ever heard on this subject. I hope to finish the series later today. In fact, I may just listen to the whole thing again when I'm finished. I want to take notes and look up all the scripture passages. Thanks to Dr. Murray for his work in this area, which sheds light to a real mystery for so many of us.

Sermon9/26/09 7:19 PM
Austin from Omaha, NE  Find all comments by Austin
The End
Dr. David P Murray
Solemn warning which we should all take heed to, if the pleasures of sin don't blind us to seeing the glory of Christ. Oh God help us.

Sermon8/25/09 12:44 PM
aws from Mississippi  Find all comments by aws
My prayers are so boring
Dr. David P Murray
I really enjoy your PODS. Brief and to the point but yet so powerful and thought provoking. Our prayer is that the Lord will continue to bless your efforts and give grace, strength and wisdom as you press on laboring for His kingdom.

Sermon7/23/09 9:03 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
“ Interesting tour ”
It is interesting to get this tour from Dr. Beeke himself, I have only been in that room for a few minutes, and just to gaze at a set of works by Joseph Hall 1574-1656, made my day. The highlight of this video, however, are the words, I am not antiquarian just to be antiquarian" because no puritan would have wanted someone to "burn incense unto their drag" but wanted us to see past them to their Lord and Savior.

Sermon7/16/09 4:16 PM
Jon Cardwell from Anniston, Alabama  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Jon Cardwell
A Christian Clothes Commercial
Dr. David P Murray
“ Excellent Practical Counsel! ”
Thank you, Dr. Murray, for that very excellent counsel on Christian clothing. Practical and direct! This has been added to our Sovereign Grace Baptist Church "Must See" list, both for our young people, and their parents.

Sermon7/1/09 12:46 AM
Thiago from Brazil  Find all comments by Thiago
1st Reformed Church on Amazon
Dr. David P Murray
“ Thanks for comming ”
I'd like to thank you for coming to Belém, Brazil, and teaching us the amazing truth about God and his grace.

Sermon6/18/09 12:03 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
“ Great Interview! ”
In this portion. Steven Lee, President of SermonAudio.com, talks about going back to Old Media, i.e. print. Very fascinating! What a wonderful, wonderful site.

Sermon6/16/09 5:56 PM
Trevor Hammack from Ovalo, Texas  Protected NameFind all comments by Trevor Hammack
comments
Great advice! I will work hard to implement these suggestions in my preaching.

Sermon6/13/09 11:14 PM
The Best Job in the World
Dr. David P Murray
This is a very important commentary that we all should take the time to listen to!

Sermon6/13/09 10:02 PM
M.E. Baughman from georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by M.E. Baughman
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Manna ”
Needed information for a confused age in America.

Sermon6/11/09 9:50 PM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
comments
“ Awesome! ”
So that's what Steven Lee looks like! I've Googled him once to learn more about the man behind my favorite Web site and I could never find anything, though I have corresponded with him via e-mail a few times (always quick to respond). I have a Linux OS so I can't make use of the Transfer Agent, but I still pay the monthly fee because SermonAudio is worth it! And I know one day S. Lee will create an app for those of us who use G1 (Google) phone like he has for the iPhone. :-) Thanks for interviewing him Dr. Murray. I've been blessed by your sermons and the other preachers on this site -- they are fantastic, a tremendous blessing --more than they, or Steven, will ever know this side of eternity. THANK YOU ALL!

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4

The Waiting Lord
Mark Pannell
The Righteousness of God - 5

The Righteousness of God
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Christ Our Passover
Scott T. Brown

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com

Pope Francis: Man of Peace? Free Video

Highl­ights & crit­iq­ues Pope Franc­is' pos­it­ions on Isr­ael, Islam, Hamas & much more!
www.puritandownloads.com/po..