SUNDAY

Almont, Michigan
Email Us!

Sermon8/11/13 11:36 AM
Kawehi from Honolulu, Hawaii  Find all comments by Kawehi
Whosoever Will
Jim Byrd
Bro Jim, being moved by the Spirit, brings such sound messages that invoke an intimacy with our Lord! His messages have helped to show me with a scriptural assurance, whom it is I belong to! Thank you Lord for faithful servants! Lord come quickly... COME!

Sermon8/6/13 2:38 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ Where is the Lamb? ”
"There is no worship of God without the Lamb" Well said! Preach it Pastor! Well Done!

Sermon8/4/13 6:24 PM
Mavis Gray from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mavis Gray
The God of David
Gary Shepard
I so love this Gospel preacher!

Sermon7/30/13 7:46 PM
Steve Brodie from Mid Wales UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Brodie
A comprehensive sweep of the great truths from genesis to revelation. Awonderful exposition of the truth that we can only approach God thtough Christ, and God can only approach us through Christ. Listen and be blessed. substitutedlife.blogspot.com

Sermon7/23/13 10:20 PM
outsider  Find all comments by outsider
Are You In Christ?
Jim Byrd
Yes, thank God, I am in Christ!

Sermon5/8/13 9:52 AM
Kathleen from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
comments
“ 'A Debtor To Mercy Alone' ”
Pastor Byrd, We were so blessed by Kathy's singing of the Augustus Toplady hymn, "A Debtor To Mercy Alone". It is one of my favorite hymn poems and I especially love the E minor tune, "Trewen". At the close of your service, your whole congregation sang a most wonderful John Newton sacred poem, "How Sweet The Name of Jesus Sounds" to the John Peterson tune, "Bridgewater". I was thinking how Toplady, called home in 1778, never saw the publication of Newton's Olney Hymnal in 1779. And Mr. Peterson (of Scottsdale, AZ) went to be with the LORD in September 2006, a few days before his 85th birthday. He did not hear your webcast featuring his melody. Nonetheless, we are all woven together in His eternal tapestry in time, each redeemed soul, complete in Christ, doing those good works that have been ordained by our loving Father before time was. Your incredible sermon on John 15 is another golden thread. Thank you so much.

Sermon3/26/13 9:40 AM
Kathleen from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
“ How rare and exquisite! ”
...is the preaching of the glorious Gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ. Pastor Byrd, thank you for the care you take, each and every time you speak, to tell the whole truth of the Person and Work of our Saviour. It is so very evident to us and is such an encouragement. This particular message, like hundreds of others you have preached, outlines the message of Scripture so clearly, so simply. For the folded sheep, for the wandering sheep and for those who are "none of His" - the LORD has a word to each and you have told it. God bless you and so happy to see you recovery from your surgery. We will see you (via webcast) this Sunday, LORD willing and may He bless you in your studies this week.

Sermon3/20/13 9:31 PM
Kawehi from Honolulu, Hawaii  Find all comments by Kawehi
comments
Amazing TRUTH! The reality of the TRUE GOSPEL, with its doctrine of regeneration is liberating to the child of the Ancient of Days!! All praise to Him... for His Word endures!!

Sermon2/28/13 2:59 AM
Debbie from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debbie
comments
Very good teaching! Thank you

Sermon2/21/13 8:17 PM
Kathleen from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
“ What an incredible sermon ”
Pastor Byrd, I have hoped that a great revival would come in our day, a true revival in the Biblical sense - that God's Gospel of sovereign grace would go forth with extraordinary power, be embraced by His elect with great joy as the whole world looks on with astonishment. I have believed and hoped for this, yet always remained hesitant to point to any particular Scripture to defend my inclination. As you described the resurrection of the two witnesses in Revelation 11, for the first time, I was riveted on this passage as proof that I could freely pray, according to His Word, for this, my heart's desire. Your sermons through this entire portion of Scripture are the very best I have ever heard. So much enlightenment has been granted to me through your studies and I thank you. In Christ, I thank you.

Sermon11/29/12 8:00 AM
Kathleen from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
“ What a wonderful gift ”
Pastor Byrd, We celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary on the day you preached this incredible sermon (November 25, 2012). We consider this message to be the most wonderful gift we have ever received, even though we received it a few days later via SermonAudio. Yes, He was on His way to Calvary from all eternity past and how immense is the thought, the truth, that He met us and all our sin there. And how awesome to know with certainty, that we met Him at Calvary, and in Him, we received the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting in the death that He died. He accomplished all He set out to do. "It is finished!" Praise His Holy Name. Thank you for this word to our hearts.

Sermon10/12/11 9:54 AM
Pastor Mark from Ks.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Mark
Your messages have been such a blessing and timely in my life. I thank God for you sit.

Sermon10/6/11 11:11 PM
Gene Rutledge from Lexington, Ky.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gene Rutledge
The Mariners
Gary Shepard
comments
Good to hear your voice once again Gary.

Sermon8/14/11 8:00 AM
Mavis from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mavis
The Mariners
Gary Shepard
comments
“ I really needed this! I thank God for this.. ”
I know He is and will continue to bring me to an end of myself, this does trouble me because I know how stubborn I am... But I am glad it is God who is doing it. He is merciful, His waves though painful are merciful and kind because they bring me to Him, I know He loves me.

Sermon4/22/11 10:30 AM
Mavis from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mavis
Rejoice God is not Man
Jim Byrd
“ So comforting! ”
This is the God I worship, though feebly. I love to hear about God , how good He is how perfect He is, how faithful He is. This is comforting and causes me to rejoice that He is God. God is good to give us preachers who lift up God as He is revealed in the scriptures.

Sermon1/18/11 4:40 PM
byHisgrace from TX  Find all comments by byHisgrace
“ Excellent sermon! ”
Thank you Pastor Byrd for this much needed Christ centered message on false preachers!

Sermon1/18/11 4:15 PM
byHisgrace from TX  Find all comments by byHisgrace
Unbelief
Jim Byrd
“ Powerful Gospel Sermon! ”

Sermon9/17/10 7:07 AM
Mavis from Sarnia Ontario Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mavis
“ Really blessed me! ”
I love hearing my Pastors preaching because He always points us to the Savior and His trustworthiness,reliability and faithfulness and no one is like unto our God.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3]

The Inerrancy of Scripture

Dr. Joel Beeke
Open Windows

Daniel 6:10
Midweek Service
Heritage Netherlands Reformed

Who Shall Stand
Mark Pannell

Pastor Michael Pickett
We have toiled all night

Old Paths Strict Baptist
Sunday - AM

Ken Wimer
These All Died

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

The Cup And The Cross

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hard Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Defending the Faith
Bob Vincent

O, my brethren, be humbled under the sovereignty of God. ... Robert Murray McCheyne

City: Las Vegas, NV