Chapel Platform | SermonAudio.com

MONDAY
FEB 8, 2016
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: chap
Chapel Platform
Multiple Speakers  |  Bob Jones University - WMUU.com

Sermon7/8/05 4:09 PM
Clinton R. Ooten, Sr. from Rt 49, Sprigg, West Virginia
comments
Dr. Monroe Parker...how he touches our hearts with his Sweet Spirit and Unusual Knowledge of Bible. How blessed I was to hear him many times at Bob Jones University. Dr. Monroe Parker now with the Lord still moves our Hearts with his wonderful sermons that always Praise and Honor his Savior. Thanks to Bob Jones University for preserving this man's wonderful Sermons. This Sermon and Ivory Palaces rank as two of the Greatest Sermons I've every heard.

Sermon5/30/05 1:03 AM
Buzz from Ohio
Can Two Walk Together?
Dr. James Macginlay
comments
I've also listened to this message at least 3 times. It's so full of great doctrines like eternal security, salvation through Christ alone, personal dedication, and holiness. I get excited every time that I hear this sermon because Dr. Macginlay is excited about his salvation! Are there any more recordings of him?

Sermon2/27/05 8:44 PM
Chris from Australia
Knowing God's Will
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
The More I listen to Greg Mazak the more I enjoy and am challenged by his sermons. This sermon offers biblical advice and principles relating to knowing God's will for your life. The verses and principles are based upon the whole counsel of living for God rather than feeling good about a decision. If you would like a greater understanding of what God's Will For Your Life is: Listen to This Sermon.

Sermon8/28/04 1:48 PM
Ernie Ganey from Winnemucca, NV
The Delivery in Witnessing
Dr. Tom Farrell
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Everyone who desires to be a soulwinner should listen to this sermon on the Delivery in Witnessing. It is one of the most outstanding I have heard for how to BOLDLY and CLEARLY present the gospel according to the scriptures!

Sermon8/12/04 10:35 AM
Aaron from Columbus Ohio
Knowing God's Will
Dr. Greg Mazak
This is a wonderful message for anyone that is struggling with a decision. In my life right now, it seems that all of the major decisions are coming to me at once. It's great to know that if I delight myself in the Lord, He will give me the desires of my heart. This message would be a great help especially for the recent graduates. Make your decisions biblically, and God will honor that.

Sermon7/29/04 10:23 AM
Pastor Joe Roof from Albany, New York  Contact via email
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
My heart was deeply touched by Dr. Roloff's sermon on the axehead. May God stir revival in America once again.

Sermon7/11/04 9:44 AM
Dr. Ken Peterman  Contact via email
Treasuring God's Word
Dr. Mark Minnick
comments
I am no stranger to preachers and sermons. Dr. Minnick is one of the best because he sticks to the text and explains it in a clear, concise and relevant manner.

Sermon5/23/04 3:00 PM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
Casting All Your Care Upon Him
Richard Snavely
“ uplifting Sermon! ”
This preacher points to two main truths, one a chastisement, and one an encouragement. The chastisement is that it is a sin to not cast our care upon Him,and spend our time worrying and being anxious.The encouragement is that why we should cast our care upon him,is because He cares for us!Lovely to be reminded of tis grand truth! Thankyou brother Snavely.

Sermon5/15/04 1:18 PM
Melanie from MS
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
I love Lester Rolff's preaching,I wish there were more of his sermons available for internet listening.I don't receive his "Family Altar" program in my area,and this site with his preaching is a blessing. They don't make preachers like him anymore,unafraid and bold for God. Thank you!

Sermon4/25/04 4:05 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
Pride
Sam Schnaiter
“ needful challenging Sermon! ”
This is the second time i have listened to this brother via sermonaudio, and have been blessed in the simple,plain, but challenging way of our brother's deliveries from the pulpit. Pride,as we know is a dreadful sin before Almighty God,and we see it so much in others and ,if we are honest with ourselves, far to much in our own hearts. Mr.Schnaiter looks at the MARK of pride, the MASKS of pride and the MISERIES of pride, and points us to the remedy of pride found in no other but Christ Jesus. He made one statement which was superb, in relation to Michael Faraday found praying after a lecture he gave to an audience which included royalty : "Faraday knew a power greater than electricity." I loved that choice statement brother!may you be blessed in your ministry to the glory of God.

Sermon4/25/04 3:21 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
Doing the Impossible
Sam Schnaiter
“ encouraging Sermon! ”
Brother Schnaiter ues the first half of his time to tell of his recovery from an horrific car crash which, humanly speaking ,it would have been impossible to have survived, but for the overuling providence of God. The latter half of the sermon is split into three parts,being, "personal impossibilities" we as believers face, then "spiritual impossibilities" we face, and finally "God's impossibilites", which of course is in the right sense, no way is our brother being blasphemous. The sermon was addressed to young people mainly, but is apt for all ages, very easy to listen to, and one is blessed to hear of the mercy of God in this preachers life in regarding his car smash, and more importantly, a practical challenge, and also an encouraging look at this portion of scripture, albeit relatively briefly

Sermon3/27/04 10:15 PM
Justin
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ A Great Man ”
We need more sermons from Brother Roloff.

Sermon9/3/03 12:07 AM
Willy Yee  Contact via email
Honoring Our Parents
Dr. Mark Minnick
Dear Listeners, This Sermon gives the excellent treatment on Today's child rearing. Dr. Minnick ransacked the whole OT, on the subject of how Father is supposed to be treat as "due weight" in God's eye by the children. Frist he gave four negatives about what God hates when a child disobeys, "mocks" and rebelled aginst their parents. Then he gave 7 positives in God specific commanded about how a child's "attitude, emotion, speech.." toward his Father. After I listened this sermon, I realized I need to love God's word more and gleaned from the bibical parenthood and be a good father for GOd's glory enjoy and practice what God has said about this subject so that "thy days may be prolonged.." Deut. 5:16 Sincerely, willy Yee

Sermon7/14/03 3:16 AM
Samuel Sim from Singapore  Contact via email
Personal Testimony
J. T. Pace
Love and Greeting to all Bro.and sis.in CHRIST, This happens to be my second comments.Thanks Pastor Pace for yours'most humble sermons.I am very sure that it will really touches everyone's heart.Especially your determination in wanting to know JESUS.This sermon motivate alot to saved or unsave soul. JESUS came to heal the weak and meekness.Pastor Pace,you have teaches us to humble ourselves;If we were to come before GOD.What I have encountered on several occasion;that I realised people still are full of pride.That is why there is so many dispute all around us.Pride is very,very sinful. We have our walk with JESUS,having to learn constantly how to live in the Spirit.I always getting people commenting me;that I am very unreal and weak.But we must not forget this : Quote from Romans 5:4 And Patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust GOD each time we use it until finally our Hope and Faith are Strong and Steady. I have always loved this verse.For I have experience the guidance from the Holy Spirit and Power from GOD. Have anyone experience getting worse remarks and violent treatment from Satan?I rejoice in the LORD that He demonstrated patience and love after such treatment.I have to shared to those unsave,LORD really cares and protects. Psalm 55:18 - He ransoms me unharmed from the battle waged against me,even though many oppose me.So,to those unsave;Come and experience GOD'S Love and power. JESUS is awaiting to pour out HIS utmost Wisdom,Peace,Joy to all who have yet know HIM. The Prince of Peace had demonstrated His Wisdom on Pastor Pace.There are many more mysterious things we can search in GOD. Lastly to the unsave;Ask,and it shall be given.Seek and you shall find.Knock and the door shall opened. Matthew 7:7 We all need the Words Of GOD to be able go on with life in time like this;Stress,Insecure...Chaos! I salute to you,Pastor Pace.In the name of CHRIST,your wonderful testimony will reach the whole region.GOD bless You Richly,Pastor Pace.Keep going with the good works.Amen!

Sermon4/21/03 1:08 AM
a 22 yr old gal from Vancouver  Contact via email
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
“ An inspiring sermon ”
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right on! After listening to this sermon, those who are serious to obey God sure will start pondering more on God and less on themselves....

Sermon11/15/02 4:27 PM
Rhonda  Contact via email
Can Two Walk Together?
Dr. James Macginlay
comments
“ Awesome message! ”
I really enjoyed this message, and listened to it 3 times. Are there any other messages by Dr. James Macginlay that I can listen to?

Sermon9/18/02 9:58 PM
Mike Feaster from Hickory, NC  Contact via email
comments
Great Bible message on a timely subject. Every Christian worker involved with music neeeds to hear it!

Sermon5/1/02 1:48 AM
Barbara Alford from Reno, Nevada  Contact via email
The Fundamental Tradition
Dr. Phil Shuler
We need more fundamental messages so we can get back to the fundamentals of the bible. It's not bad to be called a fundamentalist, friends, it's a good thing. It means you believe in the truth of the Word, praise Jesus. Jesus is the Word, and He is TRUTH. That's something to be thought of more often.

Sermon4/28/02 8:57 PM
Jim spannagel from NEW HAMPTON, NEW YORK  Contact via email
When you get a sermon from Dr. Paisley, you get it from a man who lives his faith well beyond the pulpit. Good solid Holy Ghost preaching that encourages us to the battle. A sermon for this day we live in, a must for both Pastors and Layman alike. GOD WILL DELIVER US!

Sermon10/19/01 11:13 PM
Wylie W. Fulton from Forest City, North Carolina  Contact via email
Why a Christian Needs His Bible: Part 1
Dr. John W. McCormick
comments
“ How good ”
Good to hear Dr. John W. McCormick. I knew him; he has been in our home. Recognized as an outstanding evangelist, Bible teacher and example for younger preachers, I recommend especially these words on "Why A Christian Needs His Bible." Sermons you can recommend to anyone! I am thankful that BJU put these old messages on sermonaudio.com. McCormick KNEW his Bible!

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4

Faith Over Fear

Trinity Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Sermon: Pope: Muslims Worship Same God
Kevin Swanson

SPONSOR | 300+

Do all you can, By all the means you can, To all the people you can. ... John Wesley

BlackBerry | Win