SATURDAY
CommentsALL -1 hrs

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon9/24/14 4:41 AM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you so much for all your courage! Praise the Lord! All these things and subjects dealt with are true and can be looked after nowadays openly. Yet! GOD BLESS! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV Mike Schuck

Sermon9/23/14 10:19 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana
God bless you, Pastor Mike Hoggard

Sermon9/23/14 5:16 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Thank you Pastor Mike for another great teaching and expose. For those who dismiss the Godhead - please see 1st John 5 vs 7 in your KJV authorized Bible. It has been said that this verse was added to the Bible by "pagans". Unfortunately, there has never been any proof produced for that argument by anyone - Bible scholar or otherwise.

Sermon9/22/14 11:17 PM
Debs from Cda, Idaho  Find all comments by Debs
Questions and Answers
Mike Hoggard
“ Thank you! ”
Thank you Bethel Church and Pastor Hoggard for all the treasure I have on your web page. I've been feasting on the sermons, blessed Sunday mornings now attending Sunday School and morning Services! I am seeing, hearing and receiving so much more in my Bible ~ how marvelous is God's amazing gift to us! Every word is perfect and fit together. I thank The Lord for guiding me to you ~ His perfect timing. I keep you in my prayer daily. Love you Church!

Sermon9/15/14 11:30 AM
heavensbeloved from New Orleans, LA  Contact via emailFind all comments by heavensbeloved
comments
I am sorry that you had such a bitter experience. TOO MANY WOLVES. I could write a book on how I have been used and taken, but, wrote a poem instead. I am GULLIBLE. Go to www.angelfire.com/poetry/heavensbeloved and view Sea of Forgetfulness. Unfortunately, making the website was a bitter experience too. Hope it encourages. Thank you. I since grew in the Lord and am preparing for Heaven. These devils have come to steal, kill, and destroy and that is their expertise. I am broken and in tears and ashes. There used to be music to the work, but, the only thing that works here now is me. NO, I AM THE ONE WHO IS DUMB......but, now add...NUMB........and trying not to be bitter. Appreciate you.

Sermon9/12/14 6:37 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Amen to that! this is great preaching of the Word from a real preacher.

Sermon9/12/14 5:50 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, again super, thank you so much! Exactly correct! Praise the Lord! Thank God for our KJV! God Bless! Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus, Mike Schuck

Sermon9/6/14 4:25 PM
Margaret from NYC  Find all comments by Margaret
Wednesday Night 9-3-14
Mike Hoggard
“ Please consider... ”
Dear Pastor Hoggard, Please consider letting the peals of laughter following your remark, give you reason to think twice about making another racist joke along the lines of 'looking for your Kenyan son in law in the dark'. It was demeaning and a stumbling block. Thank you for permitting me to make this comment.

Sermon8/31/14 3:26 PM
Dear Pastor Mike, Awesome! Thank you so much! Phantastic and utterly important! Sincerely in Christ Jesus Mike Schuck

Sermon8/15/14 9:41 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, another eye-opener! Thank you so much!!!"Funnily" enough, when I first heard about the belt plus the traces on the wrist, I immediately started having doubts...! Even though, at the very moment without specific theories...! GOD Bless and keep you! In Jesus, Yours sincerely Mike Schuck

Sermon8/15/14 6:50 AM
David Wiebe from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Great sermon pastor! You talked here about synchronous tied events that have pertinence to Mr. Williams and his untimely death. I appreciate Pastor Mike keeping his ear to the ground of this world, with many good scriptural insights that connect the dots for me. Pastor is in this world, not part of it. He relates these events to the KJV Bible. God Bless Pastor, these are very enlightening sermons!

Sermon8/12/14 4:11 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
Dark Places
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for sharing this video;great music and awesome sermon! God bless!

Sermon8/8/14 12:41 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, it is allways a Blessing, praise the Lord, being able to listen to your sermones and lectures!!!! Thank God, you are live and on-line!! Yours sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon8/7/14 9:58 PM
David Wiebe from BC  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Excellent teaching, Great stuff!!

Sermon7/31/14 9:03 AM
Jane Mason from FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Mason
Pride of Nebuchadnezzar
Mike Hoggard
comments
Thank you Pastor Mike for speaking the truth. I teach Sunday School, and we are in Daniel. You message will be helpful to me. Thanks again for preaching with such passion. May God continue to Bless you as you peach and teach his word.

Sermon7/27/14 4:47 PM
Amy Ciofrone from Long Island , New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Amy Ciofrone
comments
I was asked if I knew about SOZO and I did not so I started a search and saw your teaching on this lie. I am so very blessed by your spirit that teaches truth. I also teach women in a study and ask The Lord to let me not be deceived. Thank you please keep me knowing what you are hearing from the Spirit. Thank you again IN HIM

Sermon7/25/14 4:52 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you so much again!! Such an important Blessing! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon7/16/14 1:30 PM
Dear Pastor Mike, everytime anew such a Blessing! Thank you so much!!! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and our KJV; Mike Schuck

Blog7/15/14 2:41 PM
jennifer from south states  Find all comments by jennifer
comments
amazing word amazing insights. hard line truth love to follow the word with you.

Sermon7/10/14 5:10 PM
keyshia from us  Contact via emailFind all comments by keyshia
Pastor Mike Online 4-29-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Hemp oil works on cancer ”
My story has to do with the healing power of Rick Simpson cannabis oil."My sister Khloe, age 65, was diagnosed with Bone Cancer on the inside of her backbone 2 years ago, which had metastasized from breast cancer she didn't know she had. I prayed for a total healing with NO operation, no chemo and no radiation. not everyone has had the experience of knowing Rick Simpson as their Healer… but they can! Rick Simpson, father of all natural hemp. May the grace of God be upon Rick for his good work and courage; and with his Hemp we are healed”. Early this year i traveled to Europe( Slovak) to visit a good friend of mine when i heard Rick was around so i traveled to him and meet him one on one and purchase the healing oil from him, now am so happy and filled with joy that my sister is no longer a cancer patient and she's completely healed with his miracle healing oil. The doctor himself confirmed to us on Tuesday last week that my sister Khloe is fully OK. No sign of cancer in her bone or breast again....Wow...Am so so happy that my family and I have been thanking Rick for his good work of saving this world with his cannabis oil. Please people i don't know how to thank him enough so am dropping his contact here*** ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenixtears@outlook.com *** +447024078253 **

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Synthetic Christianity

Liberty Church, PCA

Advice To Young Evangelists

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Voddie Baucham Reviews Puritan HD

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing." "Must have." "Am­az­ing tool." Click here for his full rev­iew.
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..