SUNDAY
DEC 28, 2014
CommentsALL -15 sec
About | 5 Days Left!

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
MyChurch: wayoflife
Way of Life Literature
David Cloud  |  London, Ontario

Sermon4/22/11 8:30 AM
Clay Bryan from West Monroe La.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Clay Bryan
Church History, Part IV
David Cloud
comments
“ Thank you for this series on Church History ”
I have been teaching The Word of God for 17 years, and have tried to dig for the facts which are not allways given by others. The more I learn, I realize that truth has been tainted at every level. The Bible says that Satan is the prince of the power of the air, but Christians seem to disregard this bit of information. Many fine, loving, giving Sunday school attendees believe anything they see on the 5 oclock news. If your news does not come out of the King James, it probably has been spun. Well I start teaching on Church History Sunday night, and have learned so much from your series, Thank You for the hours you spent digging for hidden Truth.

Sermon1/19/11 4:32 AM
Steven from New Jersey  Find all comments by Steven
comments
“ Amen! ”
I'm so thankful to God for the preaching of men like David Cloud. I was very worried about the sins that I had done willfully when I knew they were wrong, and was very afraid. This sermon cleared up a lot for me, and from it, I come yet again to the conclusion that I can trust my soul with Jesus without any worry whatsoever. How foolish we can be in doubting the power of what our Lord accomplished on the cross. We are safe, secure, forever. Praise God!

Sermon5/19/10 7:32 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/16/10 11:41 AM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/12/10 8:36 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/12/10 1:47 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon3/8/10 6:37 PM
Genti from eastern europe, Albania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti

Sermon2/19/10 1:04 AM
Raymond Sanchez from Hesperia CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Raymond Sanchez
Dynamic Equivalency
David Cloud
comments
This was a wonderful and blessed message. May you continue to preach God's Word and His Truth. Sincerely, your brother in Christ, Raymond.

Sermon11/15/09 10:03 PM
Gary R. Peterson from Omaha, NE  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary R. Peterson
comments
“ More Than Rounding Up The Usual Suspects ”
Brother Cloud brings a message as timely in 2009 as it was when first delivered in 2001. Almost all the people he discusses are still enjoying shelf space in Christian bookstores and enormous popularity among Christian readers. One will not be surprised to hear Cloud criticize the writings of ecumenists like Billy Graham, charismatics like Jack Hayford or church growth gurus like Rick Warren and Bill Hybels. However, I did sit up and turn up the volume a notch when Cloud leveled his lance at the likes of Chuck Swindoll, Elisabeth Elliott and James Dobson. Cloud brings compelling evidence to the table that should convince discerning Christian readers to give a second look to those Christian writers assumed to be above suspicion. His critical assessment of C.S. Lewis is especially timely in light of the Narnia movies, which so many believers I know have embraced as a Christian alternative to Harry Potter. I appreciate David Cloud serving as a watchman and for sparking me to pray for greater discernment in these last days.

Sermon10/31/09 7:34 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
comments
“ Brillant ”
This was a brillant presentation. Being an ex RC and having been to Rome I can testify to the truth of all that pastor Cloud says. The paganism of Rome is overwhelming I love Art so I enjoyed the visit yet Rome's blasphemy is clear and distinct.

Sermon9/3/09 8:05 PM
Dr. E R Gregory from KC MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr. E R Gregory
comments
Bro. Cloud; I listen to your messages and then over again. With my AML cancer I cannot do much else. I thank God for you and pray your blessed of God with good health and greater opportunity to minister beyond your local area. This internet site has been a God send. I thought when I travelled in Evangelistic ministry I was the only on, "Elijah syndrome" if you please? Its a blessing to know God has men out there, as Yourseelf, whom boldly proclaims the truth. Should you ever hold a meeting in the KC, KS / KC,MO area, I pray to be able to meet you - hear you preach. Just preach like you do hear on this site and I doubt I'd be disappointed. God Bless you brother. I charge you to remain faithful. 'stay with the stuff'

Sermon8/28/09 8:21 PM
comments
Great Message. I pray you will stay by the stuff. Too many have recanted the faith, if you please. I left BBC Spfd, Mo after 2.5 year's seeing this departure from the faith. I've been in SW meetings Chattanooga, Trinity in Jacksonville, FL and It was as if there were none left whom stood for the truth. As an Evangelist, it was hard, and it was hard on the family seeing "Hero's" of the faith, no longer contending for the faith. Instead of hate mail- consider this charity mail in the love of Christ and the brethern.

Sermon8/16/09 6:08 PM
comments
As a AML cancer patient I miss Church thanks to this site an a radio station in the south I get some preaching. In the past I have ordered materails from Bro. Cloud and is why I consulted this internet site. I have done extensive studies on this subject matter and must say the content is accurate, and this particular message was documented with pics which, mere studies do not provide usually. One resounding statement Bro. Cloud made I have oft stated myself, True Baptist have never persecuted, never "martryed" anyone. Over very distinctive of soul liberty will not permit this, but Christ will judge actually the Word already has where our beliefs stand in the sight of God. Baptist preach and at times we preach hard, but have never coerced those who disagree to embrace Baptistic distinctives, doctrines. I appreciate this site. Pray that if I must remain on the earth with my illness, to get to a good Church here in Kansas City area. I am determined to where my mask and rubber gloves if need be, as I have no immune system to fight in my body. I have to aoid crowds and wear a mask when I leave the cancer lodge. But I long for good preaching and the fellowship of the people of God. God Bless - and strive to keep this site available.

Sermon6/16/09 8:04 AM
Marilynj from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marilynj
The Last Hour
David Cloud
comments
Changes are occuring in our country so fast it is hard to keep up with them. The heartbreak of these changes is to watch what is happening to the Word of God, and how men want to make it more palatable for Christians. I thank God for Sermon Audio where I can listen to Godly men who stand on and preach from the King James Bible. God bless you, Brother Cloud, and your solid KJV ministry.

Sermon5/23/09 7:57 AM
Genti from Albania,eastern europe  Contact via emailFind all comments by Genti
Dynamic Equivalency
David Cloud

Sermon5/16/09 4:34 PM
Not the Doctor from Walton WV  Find all comments by Not the Doctor
comments
“ Good Information ”
Excellent message on the emerging church movement. This movement is going to ruin many peoples lives. Thanks Brother Cloud for the good info!

Sermon5/15/09 1:23 AM
Daniel434 from Maryland, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel434
comments
“ Answering WT from Georgia ”
It is true that the first KJV Bible contained the apocrypha but it was contained in between the Two Testaments for historical information only. The authors of the KJV never claimed it was the inspired Word. Again, it was only placed there for it's historical value, especially books like Maccabees. Great history, but not inspired. Learn more at chick.com Bible Center (left hand side, look for "Bible Versions" under the header of "Information")

Sermon4/12/09 7:56 AM
Marilynj from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marilynj
comments
The changes that have happened over the years is sad. It was sad to see Christians throw out the inspired Word of God for man's devil books. It is sad to watch churches become entertainment centers instead of the place where we go to guietly and respectfully worship God; where every new version is used and accepted as the Bible and the ole Book is discarded. It is sad that rock and roll has invaded the church and is acceptable to Christians. And lastly it is that when you try to show Christians the error of their ways they have no ears to hear or eyes to see the wrong in this modern path the church is taking. Praise God there are still men of God, like you, Pastor Cloud, who are still standing up for the old ways, the old book, and the old salvation through the blood of Jesus alone and not through creation such as some men preach. Man has perverted the Gospel and people gladly follow after them. God bless you as you preach the Word of God.

Sermon2/16/09 7:30 PM
BB  Find all comments by BB
comments
“ Biblical Sermon! ”
Thank you so much for the completely Biblical message concerning the sensual, worldly perversion of music in the congregations that call themselves Christian. They would have you believe that they are spiritual because they can "worship" their god through that lawless music experience. They call it a "spirit". I do agree that it is a spirit, but the question is, what spirit? We realized shortly after allowing "Contemporary Christian Music" into our home, that rebellion rose in the hearts of our kids. Many others I spoke to have experienced the same thing. You can tell a tree by the fruit it bears. I see nothing Biblically Christian in the lives of these artists (research them thoroughly) nor in most of the listeners. The over-spiritualism of this generation is nothing more than sensuality and it is of the flesh. You cannot worship God, The Father and Jesus Christ, the Righteous in the flesh. (Look it up, it's in the Bible)

Sermon1/8/09 5:59 AM
Stephen Trowsdale  Find all comments by Stephen Trowsdale
comments
Great preaching, Brother Cloud. Keep preaching the TRUTH!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

41 Years Under Roe v. Wade

Dr. Joel Beeke
Open Windows

Daniel 6:10
Midweek Service
Heritage Netherlands Reformed

Who Shall Stand
Mark Pannell

Ken Wimer
These All Died

Book of Joshua
Shreveport Grace Church

Pastor Michael Pickett
We have toiled all night

Old Paths Strict Baptist
Sunday - AM

The Cup And The Cross

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hard Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..

Sermon: Three Battles Christian's Face

O, my brethren, be humbled under the sovereignty of God. ... Robert Murray McCheyne

City: Las Vegas, NV