Liberty Church, PCA | SermonAudio.com

THURSDAY
AUG 27, 2015

MyChurch: russsukhia
Liberty Church, PCA
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)  |  Owings Mills, Maryland

Sermon11/30/13 4:57 PM
Russ Sukhia (sa KY a) from Owings Mills, Maryland  Protected NameFind all comments by Russ Sukhia (sa KY a)
Help From An Unlikely Place
Pastor Nick Hathaway
“ a note of revision ”
I went back over the Hebrew and I don't know where I got the idea that bet, yod, tav, lamed, he, mem spells house of battle, maybe because it's close to milhama, which is battle, but there's nothing hidden in the hebrew as far as I can tell at a second glance.

Sermon11/23/13 6:27 PM
Patricia J. from Great Northwest  Find all comments by Patricia J.
In My Father's House
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ Thank you for this beautiful sermon ”
Dear Pastor Russ, I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thought provoking, and powerful message. My mother passed away 15 years ago, just four month's after my husband and I were married. My father went home on December 21, 2012 after a long fight with leukemia and MERSA. I deal with doubt and despair on a daily basis, and I was just looking for a sermon to encourage me. By God's grace and guidance, I found your message, "In My Father's House." I was deeply moved and encouraged by your sermon, being reminded that this earth is but a vapor, that we are only here for a very short while, less than a blink in time, really. Thank you so much for reminding me of our eternal home, and for lifting my spirit. May God richly bless you and your family! sincerely, Patricia J.

Sermon8/16/13 3:39 PM
This message preached at Cornerstone PCA posted here for posterity.

Sermon7/20/13 8:17 PM
 from Oklahoma
Synthetic Christianity
comments
Very good and appropriate message. We need more preachers who will preach the Bible and not just tickle ears for the synthetic Christians. Probably this is the reason born again Christians are leaving the church.

Sermon6/9/13 7:20 PM
John E. from Arizona  Contact via emailFind all comments by John E.
comments
“ Unbelievable Truths ”
This is by far, the best sermon at both delineating and comparing Free Will and Reformed doctrine in Salvation. I will be recommending this to my Arminian friends!

Sermon6/8/13 10:23 PM
Tim Lumsden from Oamaru New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Lumsden
Thank you for a great sermon on the "sabbath day". I do agree many people today need to study the bible (I stick with the KJ 1611) to see God's word and his expectations of his Church. However I also believe that although many christian teachers state Sunday as our Sabbath day, the Bible just teaches us that we shall work 6 days and rest and give honour to Christ on the 7th day and that is to be our Sabbath. The 7th day being the day we choose. I also respect others who choose Sunday, or Saturday as their Sabbath. Regarding the worldly week structure, as used today and not the Jewish week as of old, today our official 1st day of the week is Monday...in world commerce. Just food for thought!! God bless and thanks again. Tim.

Sermon6/2/13 9:05 AM
William1 from Mississippi  Find all comments by William1
Synthetic Christianity
Russ Sukhia
comments
“ A message many pastors need to hear ”
This hits home on why we are in the state we are in. Pastors have abandoned the truth. They have reduced it to self help talks and music concerts. Thank you for telling the truth.

Sermon5/31/13 9:54 PM
c tetseo from india  Contact via emailFind all comments by c tetseo
Synthetic Christianity
comments
Very powerful sermon.would love to hear mire

Sermon4/27/13 10:48 PM
David65418 from Jacksonville, FL  Find all comments by David65418
Tetelestai
Russ Sukhia
Great way to mix speculation over what Jesus was speaking to around the gospel. I like how you also answer the bit about believing and then running off and murdering and whatever yet still expect to go to heaven. This is a sticking point with one muslim in particular I've been talking to. I'll give him a copy of this on cd. Hopefully he will listen to it. Thanks for the upload. It's good to see you posting sermons again, by the way.

Sermon4/24/13 7:30 AM
David65418  Find all comments by David65418
What is True Saving Faith?
comments
This is a great sermon. Message to Eric or those like him: You should know there is nothing new under the sun. If you judge a message by how new or different it is then you will soon find yourself outside of biblical doctrine.

Sermon4/15/13 12:57 AM
Edna loy from Santa Ana, ca  Find all comments by Edna loy
In My Father's House

Sermon8/10/12 6:22 PM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
What is True Saving Faith?
comments
Listening afresh to this series of these precious foundational truths. Thank you.

Sermon8/10/12 12:03 PM
janine from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
Election
Excellent. Thank you.

Sermon7/28/12 8:40 AM
Beverley from Manitoba, CANADA  Find all comments by Beverley
The Thorn Gift
Russ Sukhia
“ Encouragement to Persevere ”
Thank you Pastor Sukhia for expounding the Word with the passion that Paul would have delivered it. I appreciate your sermons which are richly saturated with Scripture. Your prayers for unbelievers to repent and for believers to be encouraged with the promises of God are very comforting ... and today, especially, I personally appreciated them. May the Lord continue to bless the preaching from this ministry and help to exhort and encourage many who listen via the internet, who do not have Christ-honouring churches in which to worship. Let us remember to "earnestly contend for the faith" JUDE 3

Sermon4/4/12 11:23 AM
Nick Hathaway from owings mills  Find all comments by Nick Hathaway
How Much for a Person
Pastor Nick Hathaway
“ Recording error, beginning unrecorded ”
We apologize for the latency of the beginning of the recording.

Sermon12/25/11 2:19 AM
Patti Burkhart from Rocky Mountains  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patti Burkhart
comments
Thank You so much. A wonderful serman. Truly a blessing. One of the best messages I have heard on Heaven. The power of the Holy Spirit moves in Pastor Russ. All Glory to God.

Sermon11/5/11 2:42 PM
Terry Riordan from Orchard Park NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Terry Riordan
Are People Basically Good?
Great Sermon Russ.. next visit to Armor preach it

Sermon10/30/11 7:37 PM
Michael Devaney from Brooklyn, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Devaney
In My Father's House
comments
A very needed gut check!!! I always need to recalibrate and when I do, it makes the "hard" things in life a lot less painful, sometimes even joyful.

Sermon9/10/11 8:09 AM
Joseph O'Neil from Austin Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joseph O'Neil
“ BEAUTIFUL SERMON! ”
Best reason to grow up in Christ- If all we needed was John 3:16 that would be all he gave us.

Sermon7/13/11 12:25 AM
Willy G from Caribbean  Contact via emailFind all comments by Willy G
America's Greatest Need
comments
I'm going through a rough time in which I feel like the bible has no relevance. It seems that some things written in the bible are straight forward and people just add a but as they have a mind to justify their position. I've been searching for someone to basically say that god knows what he was doing when he wrote the bible, that he know we would have a hard time following his rules but that's a part of life and i thing you just did that for me (in some kind of way). One thing though the title might need changing "Christians" misinterpreting the bible is a big problem not in America but in the world.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6