SUNDAY
SEP 21, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: musicalgardens
The Underground Christian Network
WorldWide
Email Us!

Sermon4/6/13 7:22 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Gone to glory- praise god for dave hunts ministry.

Sermon12/25/12 11:59 AM
Debbie from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Debbie
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
“ A wealth of information!! ”
Thank you for your testimony and especially the information on how to Witness to JW's. I was raised in Christian Science, so I can relate a bit. Blessings, Your Sister -in Christ Debbie

Sermon11/15/12 8:18 AM
Zirve Yigit from Turkey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zirve Yigit
Beware of False teachers
Dr. Ron Carlson
comments
Even if we lose everything we have, we still have God and that is enough! This sermon helped me a lot in the midst many difficulties. Thank you for this sermon.

Sermon8/29/12 4:33 PM
Shelley from Kaufman, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shelley
Whats MISSING in the New Bibles
Gail Riplinger
comments
“ Thank you for this life-changing information! ”
I found you via iTunes. I have a 100+ mile commute every day and listen to podcasts during my drive through the DFW area. Everyone I ever heard (prior to this message) talk about KJV only has been pompous, rude, indignant and just plain nasty about it. I've never heard good reasons because they are so emotionally charged over it, they cannot explain the actual reasons behind the KJV only stance without raising their voice and mis-applying scripture. This is the first time I've heard about entire verses being taken out, about an occult version of the Lord's prayer, etc. I was stunned! I was driving when I heard Gail Riplinger talk about the missing versions, about words put in, and other podcasts you've had, talking about Westcott & Hort. If I had not been buckled into my seat, I would have fallen out of the car. You probably heard me shrieking in horror! I went to AV Publications and ordered (and have since received and am reading) a legit copy of the KJV. I've shared this info w/ my stepson and his wife and will be making a CD of this for them to listen to. Thank you so much for explaining this in a way that was not only understandable, but not rude, pompous or unnecessarily emotionally nutty! I'm trying to spread the word to as many who will listen!

Sermon8/19/12 7:36 PM
Laurie Hopkins from Alberta, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Hopkins
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
Excellent!!! I am SO thankful for this message! This will help me be better equipped when Sandra comes back to visit. Great reminder about the importance of prayer because this is a spiritual battle & that "we need to use the strong weapon...the Word Of God!" May God continue to bless your ministry richly :)

Sermon6/7/12 1:53 AM
Cathy  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cathy
comments
Great message - esp for 2012! I rented my boys a cute cartoon tonight. Animals United - wouldn't you know it - its all about global warming. Our kids are continually being brain washed. And adults too!

Sermon5/1/12 9:30 PM
Rick D'Andrea from Canada  Find all comments by Rick D'Andrea
Will America Survive
Theo Hikmat
comments
If you want the truth stay away from mainstream media. The "Underground Christian Network" is one of the very few places you can go for life saving truth. Thank you so much UCN.

Sermon5/1/12 9:04 PM
Rick D'Andrea from Canada  Find all comments by Rick D'Andrea
comments
To my older ears the message sometimes gets blurred because of his fervant preaching but I don't mind listening over again because no one in my city is preaching like this anymore. A much needed message to anyone anywhere. Thank you.

Sermon4/18/12 10:15 AM
Rosemary Cantu from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rosemary Cantu
comments
Wow! Something inside of me just couldn't get a grip on what she stands for, though I never really heard her speak. The Holy Spirit knows how to protect His children. I teach others the power in His name and the dominion we've been given because Jesus died on the cross. I back her up on the topic of sin. We are no longer sinners but saints who sin. We are righteous, and justified b/c of Christ. This is bible!

Sermon2/15/12 3:15 AM
Joel from South Africa  Find all comments by Joel
Its Time to laugh Again
Ray Comfort
comments
Great Preacher, the man's a rock star, along with Dr. Erwin Lutzer and John Whitcomb.

Sermon2/11/12 12:10 PM
warren from phoenix, az  Find all comments by warren
comments
I was on my way to listen to Joyce Meyer this morning but turned around for several reasons. Partly, it is because I was late and find it hard to be on the third tier even with big screens. I have attended Calvary Chapels who believe she is a false teacher. I have watched her often on television and even gone to her conference in the past. What I think about while I listen to this audio message is that Jesus told one the thieves that he would be with him in paradise that day. No mention by Jesus about having to take a detour in hell for some more suffering. My question is what do I do about the church who hosts her conference here in Phoenix. Recently, I have started attending this church and am giving my tithes to it. It is hard for me to accept that all the 'good' done by Joyce Meyer and this hosting church is negated by this seeming heretical teaching. But I have more questions than answers at this point.

Sermon2/1/12 12:15 AM
terry from fwb fl  Contact via emailFind all comments by terry
What mormons wont tell you at the door
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
romney just won florida, part of the "christian" nation. would like to send him this sermon. Anyone have his email. Josh, over 3 years and we still dont know the name of that film.

Sermon1/14/12 11:23 AM
Clark C. Raulerson from High Springs, Florida  Find all comments by Clark C. Raulerson
comments
This is not new but very disappointing. I first heard this from Kenneth Copeland on a tape. I could not believe my ears and took the tape out and threw from me. Later I listened to the rest hear the whole matter. To teach something so blatantly false on the atonement is far too serious to ignore. There's no telling what opportunities are given to satan to deceive mess anyone's life up. In SOME cases it has gone from bad to worse with trances, traveling in spirit (astral projection, witchcraft) and as David Wilkerson would say, "weird manifestations." This is just outright rebellion.

Sermon1/5/12 7:34 PM
Worldviewmatters  Find all comments by Worldviewmatters
How to reach Atheist
Anonymous
Thank you for presenting the claims and ideas on how to engage in the conversation with others about proof that Jesus is alive and real! Will definitly use ideas and share this sermon. What was the book that you referred to in the sermon?

Sermon1/2/12 9:38 PM
Rick D'Andrea from Regina, Sask. Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rick D'Andrea
comments
Thank you, whoever you are, for this message. The scriptures regarding this subject make so much more sense than the pretrib view but,..oh how I wish you were wrong!!

Sermon12/17/11 1:57 PM
Rhonda Cooper from Austin Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rhonda Cooper
comments
I was given Joyes book "Help Me I'm insecure" by my sister who loves Joyce's ministries. I have been going through depression and anxiety for quiet some time. I am sleeping when Joyce's show is on TBS. I just can't seem to quit messing up. It's not drugs it is I just am not as strong as I used to be. I keep messing up things. Most of them are small things. But it makes me fill so stupid and I fill I don't do anything right. I have a very supportive family and my faith in God is strong but my faith in myself is almost absolute. I pray and and totally believe in God. I know God has answered many of my prayers. When I was so depressed and not leaving my bed, I told God I am putting my life in his hands because I had planned my suicide and the next week my sister and parents asked me if I would go to Brookhaven hospital and I did. Between getting my sleeping and eating habits straightened out and Pastor Bob. I came out better. I was raised in the church and God blessed me with the most wonderful parents. I have always considered myself a Christian, I believe in God and have faith in him but I am not much of a church goer. I have tried many but have not felt comfortable in them for different reasons, plus I have a hard time getting up and out. My sister and son are great fans of Her

Sermon11/1/11 8:24 AM
Martin Horan from Scotland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Martin Horan
comments
Dave Hunt does it again! What an incredibly to-the-point man of God. I have learnt a lot from Godly Christian men but Im fairly certain that I have learned more from Dave Hunt than any other Christian teacher. I pray that God continues to bless this man.

Sermon10/21/11 5:36 PM
Susan Younger from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Susan Younger
comments
A most powerful and loving message to those who are not saved...to those that are saved a Holy Spirit conviction to pray fervently and diligently for the lost to come to Jesus in sincere repentance and a desire to know Him fully. God bless you my brothers and sisters in Christ. Maranatha!!!

Sermon10/16/11 5:01 PM
Steven from New Jersey  Find all comments by Steven
Christian view of the Baha'i
Dr. Walter Martin
comments
“ Informative! ”
I had never heard of Baha'ism before, good to know!

Sermon10/5/11 1:05 AM
lal from USA  Find all comments by lal
Ex-Jehovah's Witness speaks out
Keith and Lorri MacGregor
comments
“ Powerful Witnessing! ”
This message provides 3 amazing presentations regarding Jesus (2 concerning His identity as God Almighty) to share with JW's when they come knocking on our doors. All presentations use only a few Bible passages for simplicity and ease for someone like myself ( never been at ease with witnessing to the JW's who come to the door VERY PREPARED). But in this message, Lorri MacGregor takes you through each presentation step by step ( note taking helps). Her presentations also demonstrate the clarity and veracity of God's Word to us. The presentations include proof of Christ within us from 2 Corinthians 13:5, Jesus as God from prophecy in Zechariah 11 and 12 and the presentation entitled, " The First and the Last" from Revelation 1 and 22, which is so amazingly brilliant that I am still reeling from it. I have had it on my heart for some time now to at least attempt to witness to the JW's who come to the door but felt very inadequate. I am very grateful to Sermon Audio for providing so many excellent messages on Jehovah Witnesses - their beliefs, lifestyle, organization - all are important to understand the JW perspective and for the many effective witnessing techniques from the various presenters. Sermon Audio is a treasure trove of information!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

14 I Will Serve the Lord All...

David Ridenhour
Community that Judges Rightly

Formed In Jesus' Name
Metrocrest Presbyterian Church

Dr. Liam Goligher
Worship: Form or Substance?

Christ the Controversialist

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sponsor: Pope Francis: Man of Peace? Free Video
www.puritandownloads.com/po..

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

Pass­ion­ate exp­os­it­ory preach­ing in a God-h­on­or­ing worship serv­ice
www.libertychurchpca.org

Backsliders begin with dusty Bibles and end with filthy garments. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Las Vegas, NV