Metropolitan Tabernacle | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
SermonAudio Live Webcast Event! We are proud to be partnering with the Reforming Families Conference held this year at the Creation Museum! We are on-location webcasting the event and we hope you'll join us each session! .. click for more info!

FRIDAY
AUG 1, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: mettabernacle
Metropolitan Tabernacle
Dr Peter Masters  |  London, England

Sermon9/13/13 1:13 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
The Mystery of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ USING TECHNOLOGY FOR GOOD !! ”
A brief and to the point video. May it please God to bring many viewers to it and use it as a mighty channel of blessing. Sin is the cause of death--"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23). I am so thankful for "the gift" (salvation through Jesus Christ) that God gave to me when I called out to Him in despair at age 50. That calling out to Him was birthed in me (did not know then, but know now) by The Holy Spirit. I am now 68 years of age and I do not fear death because I have been made a NEW CREATURE in Christ. Sin no longer has reigning power over me. And, the wrath of God is no longer upon me because Jesus Christ purchased my pardon for me by dying at Calvary for my sins. The wages for my sin fell on Him. He bore my punishment and death no longer is a stalker of me that steals my peace and joy. Jesus is REAL. Jesus does SAVE. Call on Him TODAY.

Sermon9/13/13 6:26 AM
Andy Clarke from Peterborough  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy Clarke
The Mystery of Death
comments
Great message and video. Such a welcome addition to SermonAudio and the internet generally as so many evangelistic videos are 'fluffy' and light weight or long and cold. Thank you Dr Masters. It's been added to our website already!

Sermon7/25/13 12:07 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Comforts from the Fall of Babylon
comments
A powerful, must listen to sermon. Much comfort for the believer. Thank you, Dr. Masters.

Sermon7/24/13 7:26 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
Comforts from the Fall of Babylon
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ AN APPOINTED WATCHMAN !! ”
I so very much appreciate that Pastor Masters has an understanding of Bible prophecy. He does NOT lead his hearers down the same road as those (Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins, Hal Lindsey, etc.) who have taken God's Word and turned it into apocalyptic fictional novels and movies. They have usurped God's divine authority and holy wisdom with their own blasphemous ideas and concepts, using their human imaginations to put a 'Hollywood' spin on The Holy Writ. And, the people love to have it so! Apostasy in the Church is spreading by leaps and bounds. Like with Jeremiah, God has given unto Pastor Masters a warning ministry -- "RETURN TO THE OLD PATHS!!" Jeremiah 6:16. But, as with Jeremiah, the warning is proving to be not only unwelcome, but it is being rejected by the people. Even so, Pastor Masters, I encourage you to continue to teach the difference between the holy and the profane so that the blood of the wicked will not be "required at thine hand" Ezekiel 33:7-8.

Sermon7/19/13 12:29 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
Taking the 'Sword of the Spirit'
Dr. Peter Masters
“ A GOOD THING TO DO !! ”
I am finding, Pastor Masters, your suggestion to keep notes in the back of my Bible to be a very helpful thing to me. As I study the scriptures and I read a PROMISE of God, I write it down (along with where I found it in God's Word). I'm loving having this "promise" reference sheet that I am compiling. Today, I was studying Luke 19 and made note of God's promise concerning profitable and unprofitable servants. What a source of encouragement to know that God has promised to INCREASE those who have been good stewards of the abilities and resources which He has given to them for the advancement of His Kingdom on earth. Like any good businessman, God expects a profit, and He holds us accountable for what we have done with what He has entrusted to us.

Sermon7/11/13 4:51 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
The Light of Life
Dr. Peter Masters
“ YOU ARE A GIFT FROM GOD !! ”
Pastor Masters, you are a wonderful "light-bearer." I am one who hungers and thirsts after righteousness. Your wisdom and understanding of scriptures is a tremendous help to me. God is so very gracious to have brought you along side of me, via SermonAudio, to show me pearls in His Word. Every day, I am advancing by leaps and bounds in knowledge of spiritual things. To God be the glory! He saved me at age 50. I am now 68. Please pray for the salvation of my husband, Charles (also 68 years of age). I am faithful to earnestly pray for him and to live out Christ before him. I so much long to see him, too, knowing and walking with Our Lord. I like your sermon deliverance style. You don't talk down to your hearers! Instead, you have an affectionate fatherly manner. Thus, I am drawn to stay engaged with you and listen to what you have to say.

Sermon7/3/13 11:38 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
Being Led of the Spirit
“ HIGHLY RECOMMEND !! ”
This is an insightful and helpful message. There abounds today much false teaching, especially among the Charismatics and Pentecostals, concerning being led of The Spirit. Pastor Masters wonderfully brings the listener back to the scriptures for a right understanding.

Sermon6/30/13 12:40 AM
How God Works in a Life
comments
Wonderful. How gracious is our God and Father. Thank you, Dr. Masters.

Sermon6/29/13 9:20 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
How God Works in a Life
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ GOD'S BOUNDLESS MERCY !! ”
Thank you, Pastor Masters, for making the point that the prodigal son was a very long way from home. And, even at that far distance, the father (God) saw his repentant, hurting child and ran out to embrace and receive him way before the boy reached home's gate. God, Our Father, knows His Children’s weakened state. Apart from Him, none can make the trek back home. It’s a journey fueled by God’s Amazing Grace. It’s ALL OF HIM and none of us! Even our repentant spirit is “worked in us” from above. God permitted the prodigal son to have the “slopping the hogs” experience for the changing of his proud heart.

Sermon6/26/13 12:00 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
Release from Conformity
“ NO CHANGE INSIDE !! ”
Pastor Master’s teaching regarding conforming vs transforming reminded me of a cartoon character (a mischievous little boy) whose mother had told him to sit in the corner and the comment line was this -- “I may be sitting down on the outside, but I’m standing up on the inside.” The boy was conforming, but was not transformed. His heart remained rebellious!

Sermon6/24/13 11:36 PM
Faye from Atlanta, GA (USA)  Find all comments by Faye
Jeremiah Speaks to Us
Dr. Peter Masters
“ HIS PREACHING FELL ON DEAF EARS !! ”
Jeremiah is often called “the weeping prophet” because he shed tears over the sins of his people. It is good that Pastor Masters reminds us that Jeremiah was a "pleading prophet," too! He pleaded for the people to return to God's way and "walk in the old paths" of God's Law. They refused (Jeremiah 6:16). I know how Jeremiah felt. I have pleaded with people to seek after God and to honor Him, but they mind not the things of God. Instead, they run after the things of the world. God's message was NOT popular with the people in Jeremiah's day and it is NOT popular with the people in my day. Jeremiah sometimes became discouraged, but he never quit (Jeremiah 20:9). And, those who truly love God and the souls of men, will never quit (II Timothy 4:2-5).

Sermon6/9/13 2:11 PM
Jonathan foster from N.ireland  Find all comments by Jonathan foster
Deep Symbols of Old
Dr. Peter Masters
Always good stuff from this man!!!

Sermon6/6/13 9:47 AM
Dr Peter Masters from London, England  Protected NameFind all comments by Dr Peter Masters
Mind Over Materialism
comments
interesting and challenging

Sermon4/25/13 6:07 AM
Robert from Scotland  Find all comments by Robert
The Phenomenon of Conversion
Dr. Peter Masters
Never heard it told like this before, amazing how God works ! His ways are past finding out. Thank you Dr Masters.

Sermon4/14/13 12:56 PM
Theresa from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by Theresa
The Death of Death
Dr. Peter Masters
Excellent sermon!.....am sending to many.....I enjoy all your sermons....they are so timely and meaningful to all....would you please provide me with the name of both poems you quoted in this sermon.....will pray for your continued good sermons, Thank you, Theresa

Sermon3/31/13 7:12 AM
kofi bosomafi from london  Contact via emailFind all comments by kofi bosomafi
Ways to Approach God
Dr. Peter Masters
Pastor you are blessed-your knowledge and understanding of the word of God is impecable.you have blessed me so much with your awesome and powerful teachings.May God richly bless you for you to live long,preaching the Word.Amen.

Sermon3/4/13 11:44 AM
Greg Crocker from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Greg Crocker
Mind Over Materialism
Dr. Peter Masters
comments
“ Excellent ”
Well done message

Sermon2/12/13 10:08 PM
Kenneth from SINGAPORE  Find all comments by Kenneth
The World's Greatest Deception
Charles church nice

Sermon1/23/13 5:54 AM
Elizabeth from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Elizabeth
The Trial of Character
Dr. Peter Masters
Thank you, Pastor, for your wonderful and practical teaching which always stirs me to action.

Sermon6/1/12 12:51 AM
Lutz Garcia from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lutz Garcia
The Greatest Philosophy

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4

Spurgeon's Daily - Aug 1 AM

Scott Parish
Biblical Womanhood

Family, Marriage and Gender
Kings Canyon Christian

Pastor Charles Garrison
The Miracle of America

Calvary Memorial Church
Sunday - AM

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com

Facing our Difficulties
Pastor James Mansfield

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

City: Austin, TX