NOV 28, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
To embed a live webcast, use the
"Demo" link above to get the codes.
To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: hisglory
Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon9/12/12 10:57 PM
John McCullough from Cypress, Texas  Find all comments by John McCullough
Based on some of the comments out sounds like many people have set low expectations four the church they attend and their pastors. This was an epic sermon indeed, and we get a good dose of this weekly at Harvest Bible Church in Cypress Texas.

Sermon8/24/12 10:14 PM
Brenda Miller  Find all comments by Brenda Miller
“ The truth shall make you free ”
If we preach like this today, America wouldn't be the moral sewer it has become. It's now easy, but we must contend for the faith as the scripture tells us to do. Jesus tells us in Matthew 10:28 "Fear them not which kill the body, but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Sermon8/19/12 6:20 PM
JOSEPH ROSSOMANDO from New York  Contact via emailFind all comments by JOSEPH ROSSOMANDO
Exodus 123 Chapter 25:10-22
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Excellent Sermon: Exodus Chapter 25:10-22 The Spirit of God is upon you!

Sermon8/11/12 11:27 AM
Christopher Kelly from Charlotte N.C.  Find all comments by Christopher Kelly
“ Great convicting Sermon! ”
This sermon makes me thankful I made a decision for Christ in 1973.I want to witness to some lost person!

Sermon6/17/12 2:04 PM
Donald  Find all comments by Donald

Sermon6/16/12 7:19 AM
JR  Contact via emailFind all comments by JR
Jonathan Edwards: Resolutions
Jonathan Edwards
Edwards' resolutions can largely be summed up in three words: Time, Death, and Eternity. Edwards lived his whole life in reference to these three concepts, knowing that time is short and uncertain, death is swift and certain, and eternity is unchangeable and for ever. Jonathan Edwards did not want to waste his time. He wanted to glorify God to the maximum, which is exactly, no less, what God desires and demands of each one of His children. The blessing is that He will give us His grace to meet those demands! So strive my brothers and sisters "to be the most complete Christian in your time"!! These resolutions have transformed my life. I have adopted many of them for my own spiritual guidance and I encourage every believer to consider doing the same. I do not see how sincerely adopting (at least some of) these resolutions for yourself along with the first paragraph on entreating God's enabling grace, will fail to accelerate your Christian growth. Your time is short!!

Sermon4/25/12 8:39 AM
Cora Osunbiyi from Indiana  Find all comments by Cora Osunbiyi

Sermon4/21/12 8:11 PM
RONNIE DOUGLAS from NORTHERN IRELAND  Contact via emailFind all comments by RONNIE DOUGLAS
It would appear that the speaker enjoyes speaking about HELL,however REV 20:13-14-15 speaks about the second death and the lake of fire.and death and HELL are cast into the lake of fire.It is the lake of fire,not HELL, THAT AWAITS every Christ rejector..HELL was never mentioned in the OLD TESTAMENT,nor was it mentioned by PAUL and many other writers in the NEW TESTAMENT,May we rightly divide the word of truth.Hoping to hear your comments.RON DOUGLAS..

Sermon1/18/12 7:52 AM
Michael, Nigeria  Find all comments by Michael, Nigeria
I have not read this but practically this is the type of messages i always like to listen to.God Help me to make Heaven. Amen

Sermon1/15/12 10:31 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
“ What's Missing in Modern Christianity ”
Edwards proves that "without holiness no man shall see the Lord" but also that true "love (charity, 1 Cor. 13) is the SAME thing" (says he) as holiness, "for it includes the love of God", who is holy and hates sin perfectly. He shows God's law is the standard of holiness, which fulfills love to God and others, which today's false 'love' hates (as if it were bad), contrary to Psalm 119 where David *delighted in and loved God's law*. He concludes this is the identifying mark of a true Christian--holiness, mentioning "strictness" of living, which is true love to God--and no other! He shows this ONLY is the way of *true and eternal happiness*. What a refreshing contrast to today's Christianity! Here the Sovereignty of God and the Responsibility of Man meet. Here the "Christian lifestyle" of *true justification* (salvation) is distinguished and the (now neglected or confused) *doctrine of sanctification* strongly asserted against today's heresies, from antinomian evangelicalism to New Calvinism, and against all false cries of "legalism" (as if we are free to sin and transgress the Moral Law in the 10 Commandments). Look at the stats: People are 'pressing in to hear' this historical, internet sermon because of its awakening power, clarity and rarity in pulpits today.

Sermon4/18/11 12:45 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Find all comments by Angela Wittman
God and Government ; The Covenanters
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Excellent sermon with wonderful Christian history! The Church of Jesus Christ needs to hear this! I am blessed to have found this jewel posted at

Sermon10/13/10 2:12 PM
“ Translation into Romanian. ”
I translated this sermon into Romanian and we published it here. Also we posted on our website in Romanian and it has several hundred downloads. It was a blessing for me and I said unto myself: the people here must read this. I hope God will make it a blessing in Romania!

Sermon10/13/10 7:45 AM
Wayne from Canada  Find all comments by Wayne
“ Conviction ”
If only our pastors these days had the same conviction about the scriptures that Jonathan Edwards obviously had. The wrath of God if mentioned at all, is heavily sugar-coated to appeal to the culture. In my own church you are guaranteed to hear at least 4 or 5 jokes during the sermon. It is time we took scripture seriously and believe wholeheartedly what it says!!

Sermon10/8/10 3:57 PM
Joel from Holland  Find all comments by Joel
Calvinism, Eschatology and Social Theory
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond

Sermon6/9/10 12:04 AM
shelly from east coast  Find all comments by shelly
wow! this is one of the most powerful sermons i have ever heard! i had read the sermon previously, but the audio is the icing on the cake! they sure don't (normally) preach like this anymore! i wonder what would happen to the church today if preachers/pastors began to give sermons like this? i think WE ALL need sound preaching like this...

Sermon5/22/10 6:17 AM
Steven J Davies from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven J Davies
When I first read it, I was appalled. I hadn't known. Every idea I had about God was completely blown away and I was left with the truth. I thank God that He wanted me to hear this message. Now when I see the lost, I fear for them and it drives me onwards to share the Gospel and to pray for them much more earnestly. But most of all, I seek God's face that He will deal with me so that He can complete His work through me. Just imagine if God did not "SO love the world"...but He did and He does.

Sermon1/17/10 4:56 PM
Robert Cast from Long Island, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cast
The fearfulness of the awesome wrath of God. Such eloquent words expressing such horrifying reality.

Sermon10/13/09 9:29 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
“ Timeless. ”
This message is timeless and it communicates the great truths of the way of holiness. Edwards truly is one of the great doctors of the Church

Sermon9/8/09 9:55 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
I felt like I hit the sermonaudio jackpot on this one, a great voice indeed! truly adds beauty to the HOLY SCRIPTURES and makes a big difference in how one hears. I strongly agree with Fay in the UK. I wish this speaker could read the whole bible and place it on sermonaudio for easy access so listeners can be blessed by these readings. It's truly great!. I am now searching for this voice on the Jonathan Edwards readings that Fay mentioned. I am determined to find them. The KJV is my golden nugget, my favourite version and we have great pastors to help us understand it. Thank you. GOD Bless this reader.

Sermon6/29/09 7:23 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Messenger Gabriel
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
God bless you and thank you pastor Raymond for this great sermon. I thank God for the work of the Holy Spirit in my life to enable me to hear your wonderful expositions on this subject and also your series on Ethics, your sermons are loaded with alot of biblical information, listening to them once is just not enough, I wonder if I will ever be able to finish listening to all of these powerful and educational biblical sermons. I wish my brain was like a huge sponge in which I can absorb all this information in one time listening. God will never forget your labour of love and work for His Kingdom. Thanks again.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Ken Wimer
Whosoever Will

Book of Genesis
Shreveport Grace Church

Hourly: 1988 Catholicism Radio Debate
Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Sermons of Dr. Ian Paisley
Staff Picks..

Guy Walker
God's Way

Book of Ephesians
Oakdale Missionary Baptist

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

David Simpson