Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia | SermonAudio.com

APR 25, 2015

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: hisglory
Reformed Bible Church, Central Virginia
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond  |  Appomattox, Virginia

Sermon4/21/12 8:11 PM
RONNIE DOUGLAS from NORTHERN IRELAND  Contact via emailFind all comments by RONNIE DOUGLAS
comments
It would appear that the speaker enjoyes speaking about HELL,however REV 20:13-14-15 speaks about the second death and the lake of fire.and death and HELL are cast into the lake of fire.It is the lake of fire,not HELL, THAT AWAITS every Christ rejector..HELL was never mentioned in the OLD TESTAMENT,nor was it mentioned by PAUL and many other writers in the NEW TESTAMENT,May we rightly divide the word of truth.Hoping to hear your comments.RON DOUGLAS..

Sermon1/18/12 7:52 AM
Michael, Nigeria  Find all comments by Michael, Nigeria
comments
I have not read this but practically this is the type of messages i always like to listen to.God Help me to make Heaven. Amen

Sermon1/15/12 10:31 PM
BWS  Find all comments by BWS
comments
“ What's Missing in Modern Christianity ”
Edwards proves that "without holiness no man shall see the Lord" but also that true "love (charity, 1 Cor. 13) is the SAME thing" (says he) as holiness, "for it includes the love of God", who is holy and hates sin perfectly. He shows God's law is the standard of holiness, which fulfills love to God and others, which today's false 'love' hates (as if it were bad), contrary to Psalm 119 where David *delighted in and loved God's law*. He concludes this is the identifying mark of a true Christian--holiness, mentioning "strictness" of living, which is true love to God--and no other! He shows this ONLY is the way of *true and eternal happiness*. What a refreshing contrast to today's Christianity! Here the Sovereignty of God and the Responsibility of Man meet. Here the "Christian lifestyle" of *true justification* (salvation) is distinguished and the (now neglected or confused) *doctrine of sanctification* strongly asserted against today's heresies, from antinomian evangelicalism to New Calvinism, and against all false cries of "legalism" (as if we are free to sin and transgress the Moral Law in the 10 Commandments). Look at the stats: People are 'pressing in to hear' this historical, internet sermon because of its awakening power, clarity and rarity in pulpits today.

Sermon4/18/11 12:45 PM
Angela Wittman from Southern Illinois  Find all comments by Angela Wittman
God and Government ; The Covenanters
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Excellent sermon with wonderful Christian history! The Church of Jesus Christ needs to hear this! I am blessed to have found this jewel posted at SermonAudio.com.

Sermon10/13/10 2:12 PM
comments
“ Translation into Romanian. ”
I translated this sermon into Romanian and we published it here. Also we posted on our website in Romanian and it has several hundred downloads. It was a blessing for me and I said unto myself: the people here must read this. I hope God will make it a blessing in Romania!

Sermon10/13/10 7:45 AM
Wayne from Canada  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
“ Conviction ”
If only our pastors these days had the same conviction about the scriptures that Jonathan Edwards obviously had. The wrath of God if mentioned at all, is heavily sugar-coated to appeal to the culture. In my own church you are guaranteed to hear at least 4 or 5 jokes during the sermon. It is time we took scripture seriously and believe wholeheartedly what it says!!

Sermon10/8/10 3:57 PM
Joel from Holland  Find all comments by Joel
Calvinism, Eschatology and Social Theory
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond

Sermon6/9/10 12:04 AM
shelly from east coast  Find all comments by shelly
comments
wow! this is one of the most powerful sermons i have ever heard! i had read the sermon previously, but the audio is the icing on the cake! they sure don't (normally) preach like this anymore! i wonder what would happen to the church today if preachers/pastors began to give sermons like this? i think WE ALL need sound preaching like this...

Sermon5/22/10 6:17 AM
Steven J Davies from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven J Davies
comments
When I first read it, I was appalled. I hadn't known. Every idea I had about God was completely blown away and I was left with the truth. I thank God that He wanted me to hear this message. Now when I see the lost, I fear for them and it drives me onwards to share the Gospel and to pray for them much more earnestly. But most of all, I seek God's face that He will deal with me so that He can complete His work through me. Just imagine if God did not "SO love the world"...but He did and He does.

Sermon1/17/10 4:56 PM
Robert Cast from Long Island, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cast
comments
The fearfulness of the awesome wrath of God. Such eloquent words expressing such horrifying reality.

Sermon10/13/09 9:29 PM
Jenny Murphy from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny Murphy
comments
“ Timeless. ”
This message is timeless and it communicates the great truths of the way of holiness. Edwards truly is one of the great doctors of the Church

Sermon9/8/09 9:55 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto,Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
comments
I felt like I hit the sermonaudio jackpot on this one, a great voice indeed! truly adds beauty to the HOLY SCRIPTURES and makes a big difference in how one hears. I strongly agree with Fay in the UK. I wish this speaker could read the whole bible and place it on sermonaudio for easy access so listeners can be blessed by these readings. It's truly great!. I am now searching for this voice on the Jonathan Edwards readings that Fay mentioned. I am determined to find them. The KJV is my golden nugget, my favourite version and we have great pastors to help us understand it. Thank you. GOD Bless this reader.

Sermon6/29/09 7:23 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
The Messenger Gabriel
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
God bless you and thank you pastor Raymond for this great sermon. I thank God for the work of the Holy Spirit in my life to enable me to hear your wonderful expositions on this subject and also your series on Ethics, your sermons are loaded with alot of biblical information, listening to them once is just not enough, I wonder if I will ever be able to finish listening to all of these powerful and educational biblical sermons. I wish my brain was like a huge sponge in which I can absorb all this information in one time listening. God will never forget your labour of love and work for His Kingdom. Thanks again.

Sermon4/19/09 2:05 PM
Mary Moser from Farmville, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Moser
Examination and Discovery
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Your sermon moved me. One thing I will now do is to improve the paperwork I do in counseling. Thank you! -Mary

Sermon2/13/09 8:19 PM
mary moser from farmville, va  Find all comments by mary moser
Exodus 6 - Chapt 1:15-22
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond

Sermon1/25/09 9:45 PM
Biblical Ethics 4a
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
The light of GOD truly shines through these ethical teachings, they are well received by me and I thank you for them, biblical education at its best. GOD'S choicest blessings to you pastor Raymond.

Sermon8/10/08 7:58 PM
Fay from England, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Fay
comments
“ Excellent reading of Hebrews! ”
I love listening to audio recordings of the King James Bible and I really enjoyed this reading of the book of Hebrews, it's definitely one to keep and listen to regularly, and I hope that this speaker will maybe do some more readings from the Bible. I've listened to him reading some Jonathan Edwards sermons and he has an excellent voice, perfect for this kind of thing, a pleasure to listen to.

Sermon8/8/08 11:06 AM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Ethics 8
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
Amen! Hear this excellent sermon! This is the best message I have ever heard on the human will! The truths here are made very clear for all to hear and understand ...(proven with many good Bible verses)!

Sermon2/7/08 10:45 PM
nrlcharlie from AUSTRALIA  Contact via emailFind all comments by nrlcharlie
comments
WOW, Crazy Stuff... I agree with Mark Fitzpatrick, this has to be among the greatest of all time. If your keen on more of htis kind of preaching today check out this ministry: www.myspace.com/thehighvoltage

Sermon1/10/08 2:39 PM
DouglassMc from Dallas TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by DouglassMc
The Critical Importance of Biblical...
Pastor Paul Michael Raymond
AMEN AND AMEN. Everyone should listen to this entire series. When I was 7 years old my pastor (Dispensationalist) always said that God was all powerful. Yet, he kept saying that our efforts in the Gospel Era would fail because Satan was the Prince and Power of this world. I could not understand how an OMNIPOTENT God could or would allow defeat. Thank the LORD he delivered me from the Pessimism of Dispensationalism. Bless you pastor for preaching the TRUTH.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Credit Card Jesus

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church

Blog 4/24/15
Church Planting Models

New York Gospel Mission
the topic of church plant­ing models has alw­ays...

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon Recording, Editing, and Posting

Rec­ord, edit, and post your serm­ons using Dio, Ther­e's no easier way.
www.decade-five.com/index.h..

The Darkness of Calvary
Rev. Rodney Kleyn

We can do more good by being good than in any other way. ... Anonymous

City: Las Vegas, NV