Aberdeen Primitive Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: herbhatfield
Aberdeen Primitive Baptist Church
Pastor Herb Hatfield  |  Aberdeen, Mississippi

Event7/20/09 7:21 PM
Bro. Paul--Missionary from Georgia,USA  Find all comments by Bro. Paul--Missionary
comments
If the Lord had not allowed the Devil to scatter the Apostles from Jerusalem to spread the message; we would all be in Hell. No doubt; the church the Lord set up was Missionary in practice.
Bro. Paul

Event7/20/09 1:24 PM
Bro. Herb Hatfield from now in Chernigiv, Ukraine  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Bro. Herb Hatfield
comments
Yes, times are changing. God has been pleased to recover some Primitive Baptists from their error concerning Biblcal missions so that today we have Biblcal mission work going on in India, Ukraine, Phillipines, Africa and Cambodia.

Event7/19/09 8:51 PM
Evangelist Ed from Olympia, Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evangelist Ed
comments
Come on, can you really be a Primitive Baptist (or Old Regular Baptist) and have mission trips. My times are changing.

Sermon12/28/08 9:37 AM
ray hoggard from Paragould, Ark  Find all comments by ray hoggard
Who is Jesus? Part 1
Elder Herb Hatfield
I thank my God for this wonderful sermon. Truly Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. These words are precious to all who know Him.

Blog5/6/08 9:37 PM
Jane Lee from Columbus, MS  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Lee
(Blog entry no longer available)
Hello Stacy and Family: I have just learned of Beth's illness. Actually, I live in your neighborhood. I have put Beth on the prayer list at my church, Immanuel Baptist Church/Immanuel School of which Beth is a graduate. I saw Beth at Market Street, she looke wonderful and had a glorious attitude. I admire your marvelous courage in what you are experiencing. Your dogs got away from the girls tonite and they knocked on the door to apologize. We had a tree to fall on our house a week ago and i thought it was somebody out back going through the lumber to begin the repairs. You have raised them well and they are such sweet girls. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this trying time. God is still in the miracle business and I still believe in miracles. I am praying for God to heal Beth. In Christian Love and Friendship, Jane Lee

Blog3/13/08 12:32 PM
Patti Blake Butler from Kentucky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patti Blake Butler
(Blog entry no longer available)
Beth,
Here is a blast from the past! Remember all the great times we had together at Mt. State, camping and those random times that the Hatfields would blow through Lexington and set up the RV in our driveway? Ahhh what wonderful memories of the Good Ol' days.

I am so sorry to hear about your condition. Be sure to know that I am praying for you and have put you on our church's prayer list as well. You have about a hundred people praying for you here in Kentucky. Know that God is Good...All the time. Blessings to you and your family.

Your childhood friend, Patti Blake Butler

P.S. I love the photos of you and your beautiful family. You look just like your mother at your age. So much so it's scary.

Blog3/6/08 11:38 AM
Kathy S. from North MS  Find all comments by Kathy S.
(Blog entry no longer available)
Stacy, Today's devotion in Mary Tileston's book, Daily Strength, is from Is.32.2: The shadow of a great rock in a weary land. and Is. 30.15, In returning and rest shall be your strength. What great hope for us in these few words! Christ is our Rock and as we REST in Him we receive His strength, which is ever so much better than the "pretend strength" the world offers-even our own spirits want to profess strength but we have none of our own. You know this so well. The first line in this daily devotion reads,"Strive to see God in all things without exception, and acquiesce in His will with absolute submission." I am praying this for you today. Only in Him, Kathy Strevel

Blog3/1/08 5:33 PM
Gloria Hoekstra from MS  Find all comments by Gloria Hoekstra
(Blog entry no longer available)
Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Beth and Family, remember that you are in the tight and loving grip of our precious Lord and Savior. You are also in the prayers of an army of God's people. HE WILL UPHOLD YOU!
-Gloria H.

Blog3/1/08 11:06 AM
Bessncanterbury from Gallipolis, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bessncanterbury
(Blog entry no longer available)
Dear Beth,
I received the email concerning your health from Paul and Judy Hatfield. I am sorry for your many issues and know that God will hold you in his hand and care for you as one of His loved ones.
I will continue to hold you up in prayer. I am your Dad's cousin (our Mothers are sisters). Rest well today knowing that with God on your side, you have nothing to fear.
Love, Ima Bess

Blog2/29/08 9:19 AM
Kathy S. from North MS  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathy S.
(Blog entry no longer available)
Dear Stacy, It was with much sadness that I learned of Beth's condition; it is with much confidence in our great God and gentle Saviour that I keep you both (and the children) in my heart and prayers continually, expecting that He WILL accomplish His purposes and that this will indeed be for your good. A word from Mr. Spurgeon that has given me aid: Is.41:14 "I will help thee, saith the Lord."...Before the world began I chose thee.I made the covenant for thee. I laid aside My glory and became a man for thee; I gave up My life for thee; and if I did all this, I will surely help thee now...thow art nothing but a tiny insect at the door of My all-sufficiency, 'I will help thee.'O my soul, is this not enough?..Behold this river of God is full for thy supply..Go forth in this thy might. The Eternal God is thine helper!"
"Fear not, I am with thee, oh, be not dismay'd! I, I am thy God, and will still give thee aid." Your family are in my thoughts in the dark of night and when I awake. In Him alone, sis. Kathy Strevel

Blog2/28/08 4:45 PM
Bobby and Amy Richardson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bobby and Amy Richardson
(Blog entry no longer available)
Stacy and Beth, Amy and I want you both to know that we are praying for you guys and of course for your family. You are on a journey that God has set ahead just for you. Don't let the size of the circumstance overshadow your faith. Saul was a tall, broad, muscular king who shook in fear at the size of the giant...but David....little David wasn't concerned with reports from the field of battle. You see God prepared him, trained him for such a time. His spiritual eyes were stronger than his physical eyes. Beth be strong and courageous! Stacy be very strong and very courageous! I will try to get your contact info. Give us a hollar if you need us. 601-807-6466, my cell church # 662-328-1256.

Sermon11/29/07 12:10 AM
plw from Mo  Find all comments by plw
God's sovereignty
Elder Herb Hatfield
“ Finally the truth!! ”
Thank you for preaching what seems to be gone up here in the midwest. That is to correctly interpret the Word! Why people up here in this Arminian neck of the woods have an awful time with the Sovereignty of God is beyond us!! They chase you out of all the churches around here if you say that God is in control of everything and all. They accuse you of making God the author of sin. NOT!! We never said that, but they will accuse you of it everytime. Are there any 'Absoluters' around? Seems they live in the southern states :) Thank you again for a powerful message. May the Lord continue to bless you Pastor Herb.

Sermon11/28/07 5:34 PM
Rita Beckett from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rita Beckett
Matter of Prayer
Elder Herb Hatfield
comments
I THANK YOU BROTHER HERB FOR A POWERFUL SERMON ON THE SOVEREIGN WILL OF GOD. YOU SUPPORTED YOUR BELIEF WITH MANY FACTS FROM THE WORD OF GOD WHICH CAN NOT BE DISPUTED. WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Sermon11/28/07 9:17 AM
Larry Phillips from Weatherby, Missouri  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Larry Phillips
Matter of Prayer
Elder Herb Hatfield
comments
“ God Honoring! ”
God has never been taken by surprise. All things are in the counsel of God. Thank-You for being true to the Word of God in this message unlike many others who say they believe in the sovereignty of God.

Sermon11/4/07 5:29 PM
The Second Coming of the Lord
Elder Herb Hatfield
comments
Thank you once again Brother Herb for a power packed wonderful sermon. Many lessons for us to learn through your preaching and teaching. Thank you.

Sermon11/4/07 9:21 AM
Larry Phillips from Weatherby, Missouri  Protected NameFind all comments by Larry Phillips
The Second Coming of the Lord
Elder Herb Hatfield
comments
“ It's The Bible ”
A must hear for God's sheep. God is Sovereign over the WHAT as well as the WHO. We also have the ETERNAL love of God which He has freely given to us.

Sermon11/2/07 5:40 PM
A better mode of worship
Elder Herb Hatfield
A VERY MOVING AND WONDERFUL SERMON ELDER HERB. IT WAS A BLESSING TO ME AND I THANK YOU.

Sermon10/30/07 6:26 PM
I WILL bless the Lord at all times
Elder Herb Hatfield
“ TRUTH! ”
Psalm 34 has also been one of my favorite Psalms. This message uplifts and exalts God and gives comfort to His people.

Sermon10/28/07 3:59 PM
The New Testament Church
Elder Herb Hatfield
Thank you Brother Hatfield for a very good sermon. I thoroughly enjoyed and learned from this sermon. Larry Phillips recommended you to me to get solid teaching and since there are no true churches in this area, I have to rely on preachers such as yourslef and Larry to keep me grounded. God Bless You and Thank You.

Sermon10/16/07 3:47 PM
God is Sovereign
Elder Herb Hatfield
comments
THANK YOU ELDER HERB, I ENJOYED THIS SERMON WHICH WAS SENT TO ME BY LARRY PHILLIPS. PRAISE THE LORD WE SERVE A SOVEREIGN GOD. GOD BLESS

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

The Briefing 11-21-13
Andrew Quigley
Write On & Incline MY Heart

'Drift, Neglect and Listening'
Sunday - PM

Event: Jan 22-24, 2015
G3 Conference 2015

The Bible is the Word of God
Conference
Pray's Mill Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com