SATURDAY

Joe Nava from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Nava
Exposition in John's Gospel #1
Dr. Leon Morris
comments
Love Leon Morris sermons

Sermon7/5/13 11:25 PM
Wally Leitel from Milton, WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wally Leitel
C. H. Spurgeon
Pastor Iain Murray
comments
I listen to anything that Iain speaks or preaches on when I come across them. The "tbcmontville.org" site must be the most beautifully complete place for the hundreds & hundreds of sound (mostly Reformed) preachers/teachers. When a much younger man in the faith of Jesus, among some fine men of God that appeared at or about the same time frame...who helped me very much when I never had a good, sound local church to attend to, one of them I was led to soon on was Iain Murray and his fine bio sketch of CHS years ago moved me to read Spurgeon more and more & he (CHS) became a regular companion of mine via the 1,000's of sermons we are blessed to have by the Prince of Preachers. This address by Iain on Spurgeon is even better than the earlier one that I spoke of from many yr ago. I heard some new material, more facts and had it been exactly as the other I would have loved it just as much...there being something great about good biographies that move me to pray, to be more like these before us who plodded on all their lives serving the Lord. I love mostly the Banner of Truths 2 vol on CHS by far but found the G H Pike one and the Fullerton and Carlisle ones helpful as well for I cannot read enough of his sermons (now read on CD too!) nor hear/read his bio over anytime.

Sermon7/4/13 5:51 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
comments
“ Deep Sermon! ”
While with my human mind, I can't comprehend the dealings between God, Son, and Holy Spirit as to why I am a child of God, I give all my thanks that I have Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I will have to listen to this message a few more times to better understand Brother Murray's explanation. He does an excellent job, but it's me that needs greater understanding of this powerful message.

Sermon7/4/13 5:05 PM
Take Your Time
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
“ Thoughtful Sermon! ”
Brother Eldersveld presents a simple, yet profound message that we all need to hear and follow. Time goes so fast and yet we have very little to show for it in most of our life. This is worth hearing regularly to give us a perspective of living a useful life as we wait for Jesus.

Sermon7/3/13 4:42 PM
The Reformation Question
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Brother Eldersveld does a great job presenting the question and answer of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Sermon7/3/13 3:59 PM
Commercial Religion
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
comments
“ Important Sermon! ”
It's too bad that this kind of message has to be given to people who are looking for spiritual help. But too many people are not doing enough examination of the religious organizations who are asking for money. One cannot give to any so-called religious organization until you check them out as to being truly a Christian church/agency doing the work of the Lord. Give your money to those who are truly of the Lord.

Sermon6/23/13 12:36 PM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Was really hoping to hear but audio not good at all. Disappointed.

Sermon6/7/13 5:08 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
How Will Revival Come? Part 1
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Teaching on the 12 th and 13 th chap of Zechariah. Prophesy on end time revival- the recording is a little interrupted at times but worth listening to, as there are parts to revival that people don't always notice ( eg the removal of false prophets and the sending of the spirit of supplication).

Sermon5/20/13 4:10 PM
Rachel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
I heard about brother Steven Lee and mention his name in my prayers but never heard his interview before. This is my first one. I'm so happy. I just want to thank you sooo much for your wonderful work for Christ because of SermonAudio my life has changed. I've it on my IPhone it's easy and handy. I love it!! You are in my prayers May God bless you and your family and your work. In beloved

Sermon5/19/13 5:04 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
“ Thanks Steven ”
This interview deserves further comment. Steve, you are an example to me of how little you draw attention to yourself, but desire to get good preaching in the hands of others. I remember making duplicate tapes, as many as 300 a year, with just a dual cassette player and handing out messages of my favorite authors one by one. Even this message SID=63003183934, I remember having made many cassettes of and once flinging one through the open window of a car that the owner was obviously a charismatic who was in a store getting groceries, and I landed it on her seat. But Steve is also an example of using his skill to serve the Lord. I can relate. I was trained in computers in 1987-1988, and first got on line in 1991. Even when I only had a service called Prodigy, it gave me a chance to meet Christians and send tapes out. By the time SermonAudio started, I had my own website on the history of the church for four years. I didn't even take notice much in those days, because the selections here were so few. But when I saw the names Jim Savastio, Albert Martin, and Alan Cairns, then it got my attention. When my own narrations were accessed 100 times in a month per sermon, that was a big month. Now I can have 300 downloads of a Spurgeon sermon in a day, and Steve has done us a great service

Sermon5/19/13 4:53 PM
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
“ Sermon Audio History ”
I wasn't aware of this interview until I was searching for reformed podcasts from my IPOD. I suppose I am one of those people that has been addicted to SermonAudio from the beginning, I continually find myself intrigued by how this all started. I know where Steve is coming from when he mentions real audio. I was the first person to ever put an Albert Martin sermon on a website using Real Audio in the days when I had to upgrade my hard drive to one gig and split the sermon in two to have any hope of uploading it before the 56k or less baud connection dropped my input. In those days all I had was Pentium 60mhz computer and a real desire to make it work. I think about the history of leaving comments here. I was the second person ever to leave a comment on a Paul Washer sermon when he was, for the most part, completely unknown here. But my most satisfactory contribution was in putting pressure on churches and brothers to broadcast here, James White and Phoenix Reformed Baptist, I.B.S.J. and Sugel Michelen, George McDearmon. Even though I may have close to 500 narrations myself on SermonAudio, it is not the opportunity to promote my narrations as to alert persons to great names like Stephen Charnock, William Gurnall, Joseph Alleine and more that Christ's name may be lifted up high!

Sermon4/20/13 7:32 AM
Prayer, the Holy Spirit and Revival #1
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
“ Blessed message. ”
This was a very blessed sermon! It presents 9 truths about the Holy Spirit, with more time given to the point that the Holy Spirit is He who works revival and reformation in the believer and in the church. The sovereignty of God in revival.

Sermon2/14/13 11:44 PM
April Carter  Find all comments by April Carter
comments
Despite how people on both sides of the "KJV Only" movement believe and act, God is awakening people to the evil of most modern versions and is directing them back to the KJV. KJV and its foreign equivalents are completely word-for-word and derived from the correct texts and scrolls. The further a translation differs from these translations, the worse it is. It is never good to deviate from complete truth. And second best is as bad as the worst.

Sermon2/6/13 7:46 AM
“ Faithful unto God. ”
Good presentation of Carey's theology of mission and of his activity in India. I liked the affirmation that Carey preached an uncompromised Gospel in a culture of pluralism. These 2 messages are from 1992.

Sermon2/5/13 7:12 AM
“ God preparing His servant. ”
A great story about the way in which God prepares His servant for a missionary life. This part covers Carey's life until 1792, before his going to India.

Sermon1/22/13 6:41 AM
“ Great lessons. ”
Great lessons about the Providence of God and faithfulness of His people to His cause.

Sermon1/21/13 8:10 AM
“ Great lessons. ”
This was a blessed message. God calls us to separation from compromise, sin and error. In the life of Chalmers we see a call to faithfulness to God, a passion for evangelism and a call to pastors to sheperd their flock.

Sermon1/15/13 4:43 AM
Dr Gideon Grobler from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dr Gideon Grobler
Serving God in Our Worship
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.
It was a pleasure!

Sermon1/10/13 8:46 AM
Stuart Bonnington from Perth WA  Find all comments by Stuart Bonnington
comments
Thank you for posting this marvelous sermon. May many listen to it and be inspired to more service in the Kingdom of God

Sermon12/17/12 7:16 PM
Abi and Dave from Mexico  Find all comments by Abi and Dave
“ WOW!!!! ”
Nice sermon!Good stuff on Calvin!!!!God bless you Dr.Carl!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Healing for Hurting Marriages
John Pittman Hey
The Sweet Savour of Christ

Jesus' Sacrifice Satisfied God
Grace Bible Church

Danny Bond
God's Word Does not Fail

Gleanings from Romans
The Word Transfer

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..