FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon7/7/14 4:28 AM
Michael Kelly from Cheshire UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Kelly
comments
“ This is love. ”
Rendered speechless with the cost of our redemption. Christ is all.

Sermon7/7/14 4:26 AM
The Difference
Don Fortner
“ Passionate Gospel Preaching. ”
Israel and Egypt, the flesh and the devil, preached with divine revelation.

Sermon7/6/14 7:58 AM
Michael Kelly from cheshire UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Kelly
comments
“ The cost of our salvation. ”
'Ye are bought with a price.' This is the price. The priceless for the worthless, blessed be Our God.

Sermon7/4/14 1:21 PM
michael kelly from cheshire uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by michael kelly
Three Gospel Ordinances
Don Fortner
comments
“ Christ is all ”
Preaching Christ, all of Christ, nothing but Christ praise The Lord.

Sermon7/2/14 1:18 PM
This Is A Deceiver
Don Fortner
comments
“ needful warnings ”
Powerfully showing error in all its guises, a needful message.

Sermon7/2/14 1:16 PM
Christ Preeminent
Don Fortner
comments
“ proper preachig ”
preached with conviction and inspiration, wonderful to hear.

Sermon7/2/14 9:17 AM
budge from wisconsin  Find all comments by budge
Christ Preeminent
Don Fortner
comments
NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE PREACHES CHRIST JESUS THE LORD BETTER THAN FORTNER.

Sermon6/26/14 9:57 PM
Black, but comely... from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Black, but comely...
Song of Songs 34
Angus Fisher
“ Thank you so much! ”
The LORD truly has joined us together - one Gospel, one Saviour and one Spirit - into one eternal family, alive from the dead forever more. I wait for your sermons, Pastor Angus, and thank our LORD for sending you to comfort my fainting heart. I am praying for all my brothers and sisters in Australia. You know, I have never been water baptised, I'm not a member of a local church and I may not have ever taken Holy Communion with true believers - not out of rebellion, but merely lacking opportunity. When I hear my Blessed LORD Jesus Christ speak to my soul through you, Angus, the gnawing terror of my sin is quieted and my fears subside, for you always remind me again what He said: "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Thank you for delighting to comfort the souls of God's children. May each one hear the messages you preach, everywhere on earth.

Sermon6/25/14 10:41 AM
bbc from usa  Find all comments by bbc
Three Gospel Ordinances
Don Fortner
comments
“ Correction, Brother Don ”
At 4:46 into you sermon, you told a story about Charles Spurgeon. You said that Spurgeon was asked, "To what do you contribute the great success of your ministry?" Now to quote you, "...that man who was in his day so greatly used by God - and without a moment's hesitation, this was his answer: 'The men in our congregation pray for me.'" Now, at once, I wondered, "Did Spurgeon really say that?" Having some familiarity with the writings and sermons of Spurgeon, I thought that he would never say that men, exclusively, pray for me, but rather, he would probably say, "The saints of God pray for me." And so, I looked it up and found this reference to the incidence you mentioned, on page 137 of a book by Eric W. Hayden entitled, Searchlight on Spurgeon, Pasadena Pilgrim Publications, 1973, "In a very humble reply to one who asked him of his great success, Spurgeon replied, 'My people pray for me.'" At last, the LORD is the One to be thanked for any man's "great success" in HIS ministry. I'm sure both you and Charles Spurgeon would agree.

Sermon6/24/14 8:59 PM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
Examination Of Self
Larry Criss
comments
Thank you Pastor. A really self searching sermon on a verse which I have been meditating on. Your words was really motivating & at the same time warning me to examine myself whether i am in faith in Lord Jesus Christ and to continue testing me until the last breath knowing fully well that my stay here is for a brief period.

Sermon6/24/14 4:08 PM
George and Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by George and Rose Fenton
Examination Of Self
Larry Criss
comments
Pastor Larry. We are in England and have just heard your sermon on Examination of Self and been greatly blessed as my husband and myself have examined our hearts before God. First time we have heard one of your sermons and will certainly be hearing more. You might be interested to know that in our parched area for want of the true gospel, we have recently met with a few other believers in sovereign grace, and next week, we are scheduled to hear one of your sermons. So, God willing, we shall be looking forward to that. I have also downloaded several more, to be fed with the finest of the wheat, and would encourage many more to hear you. The Lord has given you a precious ministry and even in my difficult situation of chronic illness, you have certainly stirred me to reach out to the lost with more fervor. Like you, we have unsaved family - in fact we are the only ones in Christ. Time is short. God bless. English Rose

Sermon6/19/14 10:30 AM
Ron Antcliff from Charlotte, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
The Doctrine of Christ
Don Fortner
“ A Sermon Worth Your Time to Listen To!!! ”
Brother Fortner, May the GOD of all grace continue to inspire you to NEVER compromise, and continue to preach the gospel and doctrine of our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! Praise our LORD for HIS mercy and grace that allows s to receive HIS GOSPEL!!!! May the LORD uphold you and yours as you continue, by HIS will, this vital ministry!!

Sermon5/22/14 3:23 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
Yes the Lord indeed is good and his mercy endures forever.In my darkest hour,his light shone the brightest.He pulled me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the rock..not willing that i should perish..he had set his love upon me..not that i am deserving but because He is good and His mercy endures forever.Everytime i think of his goodness,i cant help it but weep for He is a faithful God.He alone is worthy.I am nothing without Him..My Jesus..My Lord..My God..My friend..My Big Brother..My King..Ny Saviour..My all in all

Sermon5/20/14 4:10 PM
Regina Henson from Danville  Find all comments by Regina Henson
comments
“ Don, I want you to preach this sermon at my funeral. ”

Sermon5/13/14 9:15 AM
willmania from Bartlesville, OK  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
Enter; Do Not Enter
Tim James
another favorite - what comforting words!

Sermon5/4/14 7:13 AM
Michael Kelly from cheshire  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Kelly
The Wrath of God
Don Fortner
comments
What Christ suffered for us and what we are saved from. Great comfort in this inspired sermon.

Sermon4/26/14 6:12 PM
Dan Culver from Wheelersburg, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Dan Culver
The Wrath of God
Don Fortner
comments
Excellent and accurate message that not only truly warns the sinner but gives real hope. Christ crucified. Dan C

Sermon4/25/14 2:32 AM
aunt annie from Manila  Find all comments by aunt annie
Thank you, Pastor Fortner for a Christ-exalting message!

Sermon4/17/14 6:37 PM
Chosen
Ian Potts
A very fine message.

Sermon4/17/14 2:05 PM
Ron from usa  Find all comments by Ron
Chosen
Ian Potts
comments
“ the foolishness of preaching saves God's elect ones ”
was nourishing to my soul. Thank you Lord. Thank you Ian ron

Staff Picks..

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Pope Francis: Man of Peace? Free Video

Highl­ights & crit­iq­ues Pope Franc­is' pos­it­ions on Isr­ael, Islam, Hamas & much more!
www.puritandownloads.com/po..