SATURDAY
SEP 5, 2015
CommentsALL -1 hrs

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon6/1/15 7:07 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
comments
“ LORD, be magnified. ”
Thy will be done, O LORD.

Sermon5/26/15 4:20 PM
Gary Hollback from Wheelersburg oh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hollback
Faith Without Works Is Dead
Don Fortner
My wife and I so enjoy your preachings of the word, god has blessed u so much, we love u so much!!!

Sermon5/15/15 8:15 PM
Ivan Janse Van Rensburg from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ivan Janse Van Rensburg
A Poor Man in Rags
Don Fortner
This has to be the best sermon I have ever had the pleasure of listening to..it totally describes sin in such a simple way..and I thank My Lord that He has given me ears to hear

Sermon5/13/15 10:22 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
comments
Pastor Gistand, this sermon is a true blessing to me. I will listen to it several times. Thank you so much. I will listen to more of your sermons on SermonAudio.com

Sermon5/13/15 4:56 PM
The Full Assurance of Faith
Darvin Pruitt
comments
Pastor Pruitt This is a true blessing to hear this sermon. I shall be down to visit your church soon. I have been without a church that teaches the truth of Jesus for a long long time. I listen on the internet to sermons but have not attended a church that teaches the truth of Jesus. A friend on the internet told me about you and your sermons, as I mentioned that I have no church to attend. I looked you up on the internet and I am so happy to have found you and your church. By the way, I am on Facebook. Rayna Kay Bartley if you want to look me up. Then you can recognize me when I come to visit.. I am so much looking forward to attending your church. You are the only one anywhere near me that teaches the true gospel. Thank you so much RaynaKayRN@yahoo.com

Sermon5/13/15 1:49 PM
The Greatest Of These
Darvin Pruitt
So thankful to hear a Reformed gospel sermon of Jesus, as there is no such preaching in my area here in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Sermon5/13/15 1:35 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Find all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
He That Glorieth
Darvin Pruitt
I truly enjoyed your sermon. I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas and will visit your church some day, as there are no gospel preaching sermons in this area. You are about two hours from me, but that is not far on a Sunday. I will let you know if I come.

Sermon5/9/15 3:08 PM
Sheila Cirtis  Find all comments by Sheila Cirtis
Adopted
David Eddmenson
He hath from the beginning....by Himself....made us accepted in Christ.

Sermon5/3/15 11:14 PM
Truth Upheld In Dark Days
Allan Jellett
comments
I've listened to this several times already and will probably listen to it several more times. I find it very comforting in these very dark days as I observe the world, the culture and society and leadership of my country, and the overall indifference in people for their eternal state. Thank you for this.

Sermon4/26/15 11:59 AM
bbc from USA  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by bbc
Truth Upheld In Dark Days
Allan Jellett
comments
“ Please! Uphold His Truth at all costs! ”
Pastor, Do not desire the worldly trappings - the big building and the big congregation! Stay true to the Gospel - and uphold every point - do not look to the right or to the left, but keep your eyes straight on. We've seen it happen, even in sovereign grace gatherings. The big brick building is built, the brass chandeliers are installed, the enormous paved parking lot is laid. The group grows and more folks come from here and there. Next thing you know - we've seen it happen - little diversions take hold. One of the first is the denial of the literal 6 days of creation. It starts like this: The pastor says, "Is God's Genesis account a literal 6 days, literally six 24-hour days? I don't know. It could be metaphorical. It doesn't really matter..." Next thing your know, the preaching really takes off in compromising other "hard things" and the focus is "how to know whether or not you're really saved". The preaching caters to assuring worldings that they really HAVE called upon the Name of the LORD. Then, it all goes to pot at a very rapid rate. Stay small. Stay true. Stay focused. Stay near the cross. God's Truth is known by revelation, not by reasoning. We are praying for you all.

Sermon4/17/15 10:28 AM
willmania from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
For Sure
Tim James
“ So soothing to hear ”
Yet, another one I listen to over & over.

Sermon4/12/15 8:39 AM
Heart Burn
Allan Jellett
“ Such a blessing! ”
A message fashioned just for us from our LORD. He turns all our troubles into gladness. I will sing! Isaiah 9:2

Sermon4/2/15 8:35 PM
Thank you brother Don..A blessing to my soul and a lift to my spirit..thank you too for the effort you put into the clarity of your recordings.. God bless you and your brethren...ivan.

Sermon4/2/15 8:31 PM
Pride Marred By Grace
Eric Richards
Eric...thank you kindly for another great sermon..thank you too for the effort you put into the clarity of your recordings.. God bless you and your brethren...ivan.

Sermon3/29/15 9:34 PM
H Hudson from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by H Hudson
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
This message was a black or white statement -- no grey allowed. For the elect, this is the best news you will ever hear, but unfortunately, the notion that Christ died for all is growing in the weak churches and false preachers. This is another indication that The Rapture is nearing closer every day and we must study the Scriptures more each day and get stronger in the Lord.

Sermon3/23/15 2:49 PM
RaynaRenee from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by RaynaRenee
Thanksgiving
Tim James
I have this sermon a true blessing. So many times when I try and speak the gospel to people they don't want to hear it. Now I know that I am not a failure, as some people believe and some don't. But our efforts arise as incense to God, as the gospel is about Jesus. Yes, truly I am thankful to God for victory over death. Thank you for this comforting sermon.

Sermon3/17/15 2:41 PM
Drew from Ca. from Calibration U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Drew from Ca.
comments
Excellent message describing the moral "downward spiral" indicated in Romans 1. When sinful man worships himself and calls ithe worship of God, chaos will multiply. False pastors and preachers hasten society's moral decay.

Sermon3/13/15 10:30 AM
Carol from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Carol
comments
Greatly encouraged and strengthened by the Lord after hearing this message. May the Lord continue to bless Pastor Fortner as he continues to preach God's Word in truth and in power by the Holy Spirit.

Sermon3/1/15 1:25 PM
Paul Fulcher from San Jose California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Fulcher
“ The Study of Angels ”
Hi Don. Paul Fulcher from San Jose California here. I hope all is good with you and your family as well as the brethern out in Kentucky. It was great seeing you in Rescue this past January. It has been a while. The reason I am reaching out to you is because I was listening to your sermon on: "The Study of Angels", and when you referenced "Luke 16:22 (Time at 15 minutes in the video), what you read in the video sermon was not reflective in that portion of scripture. Can you please let me know where in the KJV "Come with the Lord Jesus to carry our souls home to heavenly places; when we die." Is referenced. Thank you in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon. Faithful in Christ, Paul

Sermon2/27/15 6:57 AM
“ Dear Angus and our brothers and sisters in Nowra, ”
We have been so happy in our LORD Jesus, hearing these sermons through the incredible Word of God to the church in Thessalonica. How wonderful to know He wrote it to all of us, too. Our God has told us everything we must know, and we are continually astonished to see a little of His great love, power, mercy, strength, wisdom and righteousness by the revelation to our hearts in His Word. Soon, we shall see Him Face-to-face. We are praying for you all. Love in Christ, Arthur and Kathleen

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Elizabeth Baptist Church
Sunday - PM

Jeff Arthur
The Heavenly Calling P-1

Details Of Gods Calling
Elizabeth Baptist Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com