FreeGraceRadio.com | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon7/15/14 7:44 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ How great is our God. ”
It has occurred to us, concerning the juxtaposition in Scripture of Jairus, the ruler of the synagogue who begged the LORD to heal his dying daughter, and the healing of the woman with the issue of blood: that the woman had been plagued for 12 years with her shameful, debilitating disease and the little girl who died was 12 years old. The woman was sick since the birth of the child. In an appointed hour, both were in equally desperate need and in that same hour, the LORD was present to demonstrate His great power, equally, to both. On the same day, both received complete healing and eternal life, the forgiveness of sins. It's a point to meditate upon, isn't it? Add to this the account that follows in Mark 6 - the LORD Jesus sends out "the twelve". How infinite is the Word of God and how infinite is His grace to needy sinners! "Be not afraid, only believe."

Sermon7/13/14 10:21 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ Answered Prayer ”
Dear Allen, We awoke early this morning and our thoughts centered around trusting the LORD to speak to the many questions we have had in our hearts through the preaching of His Word by His men, the preachers of Sovereign Grace whom we follow on SermonAudio. You are the first sermon each Sunday morning, as we here in Ohio usually can find your Sunday sermon already posted when we arise. You spoke about the unity we have as a whole congregation throughout the whole world, even though there may be many here and there who have no local congregation. We are among that scattered fold. But God...(oh! I always have to stop and rejoice at those two words!), Who is rich in mercy has made it very clear to us that He has provided pastors and teachers for us, and He will answer when we cry. And furthermore, that He is enabling us to be teachers ourselves to others! We have given your name to friends in West London. OH! We hope that they find your ministry and find our great God. You have comforted us again, as you do each time we hear your messages. Please, we are praying for your continued enlightenment in the things of Christ and for more and more grace to tell the wonders of the Gospel He has put in your heart.

Sermon7/13/14 8:01 AM
Gwen Tomlinson from Kentucky  Find all comments by Gwen Tomlinson
comments
Thank you Lord. You used this sermon to ease my fear and insecurity. Just knowing that you are in control , molding into the image of your Son , once again gives me comfort. Knowing, no matter what You are watching, providing and moving me according to your good purpose.

Sermon7/13/14 2:15 AM
JoeFish from Cornwall U.K.  Find all comments by JoeFish
Justification By Faith
Ian Potts
“ TRUTH Is Spoken In This Message. ”
Excellent, Christ centered preaching! The truth presented with all the glory given to God for our justification and salvation, the inability of man to save himself or justify himself is clearly stated, without Christ Jesus we are all dead forever in our sin and deserving of nothing but Hell, but Jesus Christ died for us while we were still sinners, what amazing love and grace we have been given, Praise His Name! Listen to this message and be blessed as I was.

Sermon7/9/14 4:06 PM
Michael Kelly from Cheshire UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Kelly
“ Our blessed Savior honoured. ”
Bring nothing but 'Here I am Lord.' Wonderful to the soul.

Sermon7/7/14 4:28 AM
comments
“ This is love. ”
Rendered speechless with the cost of our redemption. Christ is all.

Sermon7/7/14 4:26 AM
The Difference
Don Fortner
“ Passionate Gospel Preaching. ”
Israel and Egypt, the flesh and the devil, preached with divine revelation.

Sermon7/6/14 7:58 AM
Michael Kelly from cheshire UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Kelly
comments
“ The cost of our salvation. ”
'Ye are bought with a price.' This is the price. The priceless for the worthless, blessed be Our God.

Sermon7/4/14 1:21 PM
michael kelly from cheshire uk  Contact via emailFind all comments by michael kelly
Three Gospel Ordinances
Don Fortner
comments
“ Christ is all ”
Preaching Christ, all of Christ, nothing but Christ praise The Lord.

Sermon7/2/14 1:18 PM
This Is A Deceiver
Don Fortner
comments
“ needful warnings ”
Powerfully showing error in all its guises, a needful message.

Sermon7/2/14 1:16 PM
Christ Preeminent
Don Fortner
comments
“ proper preachig ”
preached with conviction and inspiration, wonderful to hear.

Sermon7/2/14 9:17 AM
budge from wisconsin  Find all comments by budge
Christ Preeminent
Don Fortner
comments
NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE PREACHES CHRIST JESUS THE LORD BETTER THAN FORTNER.

Sermon6/26/14 9:57 PM
Black, but comely... from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Black, but comely...
Song of Songs 34
Angus Fisher
“ Thank you so much! ”
The LORD truly has joined us together - one Gospel, one Saviour and one Spirit - into one eternal family, alive from the dead forever more. I wait for your sermons, Pastor Angus, and thank our LORD for sending you to comfort my fainting heart. I am praying for all my brothers and sisters in Australia. You know, I have never been water baptised, I'm not a member of a local church and I may not have ever taken Holy Communion with true believers - not out of rebellion, but merely lacking opportunity. When I hear my Blessed LORD Jesus Christ speak to my soul through you, Angus, the gnawing terror of my sin is quieted and my fears subside, for you always remind me again what He said: "There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Thank you for delighting to comfort the souls of God's children. May each one hear the messages you preach, everywhere on earth.

Sermon6/25/14 10:41 AM
bbc from usa  Find all comments by bbc
Three Gospel Ordinances
Don Fortner
comments
“ Correction, Brother Don ”
At 4:46 into you sermon, you told a story about Charles Spurgeon. You said that Spurgeon was asked, "To what do you contribute the great success of your ministry?" Now to quote you, "...that man who was in his day so greatly used by God - and without a moment's hesitation, this was his answer: 'The men in our congregation pray for me.'" Now, at once, I wondered, "Did Spurgeon really say that?" Having some familiarity with the writings and sermons of Spurgeon, I thought that he would never say that men, exclusively, pray for me, but rather, he would probably say, "The saints of God pray for me." And so, I looked it up and found this reference to the incidence you mentioned, on page 137 of a book by Eric W. Hayden entitled, Searchlight on Spurgeon, Pasadena Pilgrim Publications, 1973, "In a very humble reply to one who asked him of his great success, Spurgeon replied, 'My people pray for me.'" At last, the LORD is the One to be thanked for any man's "great success" in HIS ministry. I'm sure both you and Charles Spurgeon would agree.

Sermon6/24/14 8:59 PM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
Examination Of Self
Larry Criss
comments
Thank you Pastor. A really self searching sermon on a verse which I have been meditating on. Your words was really motivating & at the same time warning me to examine myself whether i am in faith in Lord Jesus Christ and to continue testing me until the last breath knowing fully well that my stay here is for a brief period.

Sermon6/24/14 4:08 PM
George and Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by George and Rose Fenton
Examination Of Self
Larry Criss
comments
Pastor Larry. We are in England and have just heard your sermon on Examination of Self and been greatly blessed as my husband and myself have examined our hearts before God. First time we have heard one of your sermons and will certainly be hearing more. You might be interested to know that in our parched area for want of the true gospel, we have recently met with a few other believers in sovereign grace, and next week, we are scheduled to hear one of your sermons. So, God willing, we shall be looking forward to that. I have also downloaded several more, to be fed with the finest of the wheat, and would encourage many more to hear you. The Lord has given you a precious ministry and even in my difficult situation of chronic illness, you have certainly stirred me to reach out to the lost with more fervor. Like you, we have unsaved family - in fact we are the only ones in Christ. Time is short. God bless. English Rose

Sermon6/19/14 10:30 AM
Ron Antcliff from Charlotte, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
The Doctrine of Christ
Don Fortner
“ A Sermon Worth Your Time to Listen To!!! ”
Brother Fortner, May the GOD of all grace continue to inspire you to NEVER compromise, and continue to preach the gospel and doctrine of our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! Praise our LORD for HIS mercy and grace that allows s to receive HIS GOSPEL!!!! May the LORD uphold you and yours as you continue, by HIS will, this vital ministry!!

Sermon5/22/14 3:23 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
Yes the Lord indeed is good and his mercy endures forever.In my darkest hour,his light shone the brightest.He pulled me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the rock..not willing that i should perish..he had set his love upon me..not that i am deserving but because He is good and His mercy endures forever.Everytime i think of his goodness,i cant help it but weep for He is a faithful God.He alone is worthy.I am nothing without Him..My Jesus..My Lord..My God..My friend..My Big Brother..My King..Ny Saviour..My all in all

Sermon5/20/14 4:10 PM
Regina Henson from Danville  Find all comments by Regina Henson
comments
“ Don, I want you to preach this sermon at my funeral. ”

Sermon5/13/14 9:15 AM
willmania from Bartlesville, OK  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
Enter; Do Not Enter
Tim James
another favorite - what comforting words!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Trial of Faithful

Richard Warmack
Character Of The Citizen's...

Sermon On The Mount

Protestant Reformed Church

Mark B. Lawless
Thorny Field of the Slothful

Sundry Semons
Battlefield Baptist Church

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com