Chapel Platform | SermonAudio.com

WEDNESDAY
FEB 10, 2016

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: chap
Chapel Platform
Multiple Speakers  |  Bob Jones University - WMUU.com

Sermon7/31/12 8:24 AM
dd from Caribbean  Contact via emailFind all comments by dd
Authentic Ministry
Dr. Douglas McLachlan
comments
I am blessed by this sermon.

Sermon3/17/12 3:25 PM
Barbara Rodgers from Oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara Rodgers
The Gospel Message
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I made a note, then got caught up listening to the rest of the message. I can imaging how far preachers have come from preaching scripture. This sermon has done more in 30 minutes than some preachers have done in the last decade! I know at least three ministers who claimed baptism is not required to become a Christian, and have the gall to think they preach and a church groups to Christ all in one church.

Sermon3/16/12 7:56 PM
The Gospel Message
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I think I just stepped back into 1978 for a few moments as well as 1966(+or-) when preachers preached straight Bible and less hypocrisy... I will re-listen to this sermon because there was something I want to make a note of to remember.

Sermon1/6/11 3:31 PM
Bobby from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bobby
A Model Prayer
Sam Schnaiter
Great Sermon! - A model pray-er. Mary reminded herself (Mary) about the temple incident with Jesus. As a model (pray-er), Mary believed God. The below passage (Luke 2:46-51) boosted Mary's belief. And it came to pass , that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions . And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed : and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold , thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing . And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

Sermon12/9/07 4:14 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Find all comments by Norman Smith
Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled
Dr. Bob Rhodes
“ Bless the Lord ! ”
The Lord placed upon my heart to listen to this sermon,at a time when i i thought that i was a personal failure..of no use to the Lord,or my fellow men. It was a great blesing to me...i have now turned off ebay,turned off youtube,and realise that He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world.I can,and shall overcome ! I have been a troubled soul recently,and have listened to the subtilty of the evil one.I have left my first love because of this. Thankyou Lord,what a lovely Saviour. Bless you for this sermon.Also for a few beloved brethren who place comments on the threads,no one cast the first stone at me,or condemned,but prayed for me,and gave wise counsill. I thanks the Lord for them all.

Sermon11/15/07 2:33 PM
Charles Anderton from Sylvester WV 25193  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charles Anderton
Why a Christian Needs His Bible: Part 1
Dr. John W. McCormick
comments
Our family heard Dr McCormick in Va Beach (Tabernacle Baptist Church) many times and I don't believe there has ever been a better man at expounding the Word of God. Thank you for continuing his ministry. He is truly missed.

Sermon6/14/07 9:25 PM
Luc Aube  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
The Eternal Danger of Lust
Mike Harding
“ Very Powerful ”
While Brother Harding deals with lust in the context of music, his text is that we are to "Abstain from fleshly lusts that war against the soul". God used this sermon to convict and change me. Very powerful!

Sermon6/13/07 7:40 AM
jude  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude
comments
A sermon everyone should listen to. I posted your sermon on worldview weekend, on this very subject. thank you and God bless you Pastor Mike

Sermon6/12/07 11:06 PM
Luc Aube  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
comments
As one who formerly owned 2000 (so called) Christian rock CDs, I can attest to what Brother Harding is saying. CCM is not Christian, to label it as such is profane. I pray that God will open the heart of any fan of "CCM" who hears this to receive it's timely and important message.

Sermon4/22/07 9:59 PM
hyee  Find all comments by hyee
Treasuring God's Word
Dr. Mark Minnick
comments
Dear Listeners, You if you think life is all about what you can get from this world, you need to listen this sermon and sit with Job for 28 mintues. It is a blessing to hear a message preached on 1987 and still so relevant to 2007 hearers. It must be when the preacher is exegeting God's unchangalbe and infalliable word from the text of the scripture that this can happen. To try to just wet your appeties, this is what his key question is about: what is a meaningful life for you? Is your life just about how to feed up the needs of your five senses, naming your "bodily necessities.?" Or your life is about been possessed by the word of God. would your body be your source that helps you to face sickness, death of yoru love ones or even some "torturous doubts?" All can be only answer by God's sufficent word. And it is God's word that Job has treasured the most. May the Lord help us to take this pssage in mind May God bless those who hears this message. Willy Yee

Sermon4/17/07 5:58 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,,Surrey,England.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
The Difficulties in Witnessing
Dr. Tom Farrell
Absolutely superb ! This is so true ,Satan,Self,Saved saints and sinners whom ones yearns to come to Christ,all all hindrances to a beleiver involved in witnessing....i know from first hand expeireince how true this is...but i thank you ,dear brother Farrell,for your encouragements to carry on. O Lord,bless this sermon to dear saints,so that they may be stirred up to witness to lost sinners ,and that perfect love will cast out fear....the night cometh when no ,man can work ! Time is short !

Sermon3/29/07 11:29 AM
MN John from Minnesota, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by MN John
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
This sermon has been a great encouragement and has taught me very much. I highly recommend it frequently to others.

Sermon1/22/07 9:21 AM
Mike from MS  Find all comments by Mike
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ One of my Heros ”
I grew up in South Texas and was very much aware of Bro. Roloff's ministry. While driving the tractor all day during the summer months I listened to the Family Altar. While driving to another field, I would pass by the homes and see him on his bicycle. He was one of the greats. He helped many kids and enhanced the Kingdom.

Sermon11/12/06 9:41 AM
Dessie from WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dessie
comments
“ Must Hear Sermon! ”
Strong warnings and precious truths are taught in this sermon. This sermon is another one of the golden nuggets that was preached in the past. Thank God for it and for the ministry of Dr. Monroe Parker while he lived and even now. God's word is ETERNAL.

Sermon11/12/06 9:18 AM
Dessie from dessdav1946@aol.com  Find all comments by Dessie
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
“ King of Kings and Lord of Lords ”
This sermon will be a blessing to all Christians. We are reminded again of all our Saviour did for us. I also listened to this magnificent sermon on Pastor Clinton Ooten's recommendation and agree with both his and Jim Spannagel's comments. God bless you both.

Sermon11/11/06 7:46 PM
Jim spannagel from New Hampton, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Jim spannagel
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I listen to this sermon on Pastor Ooten's recommendation. I wasn't disappointed. This is one that touches the heart with the love of our Savior. What a legacy Dr. Parker a faithful man of God left for you and I. Please listen to this wonderful word.

Sermon11/8/06 10:53 AM
Clinton R. Ooten, Sr. from Rt 49, Sprigg, West Virginia  Find all comments by Clinton R. Ooten, Sr.
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
“ Ivory Palaces ”
I heard Dr. Parker Preach at Bob Jones University in the early 1970's. If you are a Christian you cannot fight back the tears as you listen to this Sermon. How he Loved and magnified his Savior when he preached. "Outside the Camp," and "Ivory Palaces," are classic sermons that should be heard over and over again.

Sermon7/29/06 3:33 PM
Jeanne Levrier from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ Not Afraid to Preach the Undiluted Truth ”
I used to tune into to the "Family Altar" in the 70's to here Bro. Roloff preach the undiluted Truth of God's Holy Word. We lost Bro. Roloff in a plane crash in 1982. I miss him and the power of the Holy Spirit behind every message I ever heard him deliver. He was truly an instrument of God. He speaks to my heart.

Sermon10/8/05 11:29 PM
Wallace from West Virginia
Bondage
Lester Roloff
comments
What a blessing from the preaching and singing of brother Roloff. I pray that God would send more preachers like brother Roloff to preach the word.Thank God for Soul Salvation.

Sermon8/29/05 5:26 PM
larry pan from LA  Contact via email
Thank God for the challenge to give our best and all back to Him who alone deserves it.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4