Chapel Platform | SermonAudio.com

MAY 5, 2015
About | $1 Signup!

MyChurch: chap
Chapel Platform
Multiple Speakers  |  Bob Jones University - WMUU.com

Sermon4/17/07 5:58 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,,Surrey,England.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norman Smith
The Difficulties in Witnessing
Dr. Tom Farrell
Absolutely superb ! This is so true ,Satan,Self,Saved saints and sinners whom ones yearns to come to Christ,all all hindrances to a beleiver involved in witnessing....i know from first hand expeireince how true this is...but i thank you ,dear brother Farrell,for your encouragements to carry on. O Lord,bless this sermon to dear saints,so that they may be stirred up to witness to lost sinners ,and that perfect love will cast out fear....the night cometh when no ,man can work ! Time is short !

Sermon3/29/07 11:29 AM
MN John from Minnesota, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by MN John
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
This sermon has been a great encouragement and has taught me very much. I highly recommend it frequently to others.

Sermon1/22/07 9:21 AM
Mike from MS  Find all comments by Mike
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ One of my Heros ”
I grew up in South Texas and was very much aware of Bro. Roloff's ministry. While driving the tractor all day during the summer months I listened to the Family Altar. While driving to another field, I would pass by the homes and see him on his bicycle. He was one of the greats. He helped many kids and enhanced the Kingdom.

Sermon11/12/06 9:41 AM
Dessie from WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dessie
comments
“ Must Hear Sermon! ”
Strong warnings and precious truths are taught in this sermon. This sermon is another one of the golden nuggets that was preached in the past. Thank God for it and for the ministry of Dr. Monroe Parker while he lived and even now. God's word is ETERNAL.

Sermon11/12/06 9:18 AM
Dessie from dessdav1946@aol.com  Find all comments by Dessie
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
“ King of Kings and Lord of Lords ”
This sermon will be a blessing to all Christians. We are reminded again of all our Saviour did for us. I also listened to this magnificent sermon on Pastor Clinton Ooten's recommendation and agree with both his and Jim Spannagel's comments. God bless you both.

Sermon11/11/06 7:46 PM
Jim spannagel from New Hampton, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Jim spannagel
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
I listen to this sermon on Pastor Ooten's recommendation. I wasn't disappointed. This is one that touches the heart with the love of our Savior. What a legacy Dr. Parker a faithful man of God left for you and I. Please listen to this wonderful word.

Sermon11/8/06 10:53 AM
Clinton R. Ooten, Sr. from Rt 49, Sprigg, West Virginia  Find all comments by Clinton R. Ooten, Sr.
Out of the Ivory Palaces
Dr. Monroe Parker
comments
“ Ivory Palaces ”
I heard Dr. Parker Preach at Bob Jones University in the early 1970's. If you are a Christian you cannot fight back the tears as you listen to this Sermon. How he Loved and magnified his Savior when he preached. "Outside the Camp," and "Ivory Palaces," are classic sermons that should be heard over and over again.

Sermon7/29/06 3:33 PM
Jeanne Levrier from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
“ Not Afraid to Preach the Undiluted Truth ”
I used to tune into to the "Family Altar" in the 70's to here Bro. Roloff preach the undiluted Truth of God's Holy Word. We lost Bro. Roloff in a plane crash in 1982. I miss him and the power of the Holy Spirit behind every message I ever heard him deliver. He was truly an instrument of God. He speaks to my heart.

Sermon10/8/05 11:29 PM
Wallace from West Virginia
Bondage
Lester Roloff
comments
What a blessing from the preaching and singing of brother Roloff. I pray that God would send more preachers like brother Roloff to preach the word.Thank God for Soul Salvation.

Sermon8/29/05 5:26 PM
larry pan from LA  Contact via email
Thank God for the challenge to give our best and all back to Him who alone deserves it.

Sermon7/8/05 4:09 PM
Clinton R. Ooten, Sr. from Rt 49, Sprigg, West Virginia
comments
Dr. Monroe Parker...how he touches our hearts with his Sweet Spirit and Unusual Knowledge of Bible. How blessed I was to hear him many times at Bob Jones University. Dr. Monroe Parker now with the Lord still moves our Hearts with his wonderful sermons that always Praise and Honor his Savior. Thanks to Bob Jones University for preserving this man's wonderful Sermons. This Sermon and Ivory Palaces rank as two of the Greatest Sermons I've every heard.

Sermon5/30/05 1:03 AM
Buzz from Ohio
Can Two Walk Together?
Dr. James Macginlay
comments
I've also listened to this message at least 3 times. It's so full of great doctrines like eternal security, salvation through Christ alone, personal dedication, and holiness. I get excited every time that I hear this sermon because Dr. Macginlay is excited about his salvation! Are there any more recordings of him?

Sermon2/27/05 8:44 PM
Chris from Australia
Knowing God's Will
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
The More I listen to Greg Mazak the more I enjoy and am challenged by his sermons. This sermon offers biblical advice and principles relating to knowing God's will for your life. The verses and principles are based upon the whole counsel of living for God rather than feeling good about a decision. If you would like a greater understanding of what God's Will For Your Life is: Listen to This Sermon.

Sermon8/28/04 1:48 PM
Ernie Ganey from Winnemucca, NV
The Delivery in Witnessing
Dr. Tom Farrell
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Everyone who desires to be a soulwinner should listen to this sermon on the Delivery in Witnessing. It is one of the most outstanding I have heard for how to BOLDLY and CLEARLY present the gospel according to the scriptures!

Sermon8/12/04 10:35 AM
Aaron from Columbus Ohio
Knowing God's Will
Dr. Greg Mazak
This is a wonderful message for anyone that is struggling with a decision. In my life right now, it seems that all of the major decisions are coming to me at once. It's great to know that if I delight myself in the Lord, He will give me the desires of my heart. This message would be a great help especially for the recent graduates. Make your decisions biblically, and God will honor that.

Sermon7/29/04 10:23 AM
Pastor Joe Roof from Albany, New York  Contact via email
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
My heart was deeply touched by Dr. Roloff's sermon on the axehead. May God stir revival in America once again.

Sermon7/11/04 9:44 AM
Dr. Ken Peterman  Contact via email
Treasuring God's Word
Dr. Mark Minnick
comments
I am no stranger to preachers and sermons. Dr. Minnick is one of the best because he sticks to the text and explains it in a clear, concise and relevant manner.

Sermon5/23/04 3:00 PM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
Casting All Your Care Upon Him
Richard Snavely
“ uplifting Sermon! ”
This preacher points to two main truths, one a chastisement, and one an encouragement. The chastisement is that it is a sin to not cast our care upon Him,and spend our time worrying and being anxious.The encouragement is that why we should cast our care upon him,is because He cares for us!Lovely to be reminded of tis grand truth! Thankyou brother Snavely.

Sermon5/15/04 1:18 PM
Melanie from MS
The Axehead
Lester Roloff
comments
I love Lester Rolff's preaching,I wish there were more of his sermons available for internet listening.I don't receive his "Family Altar" program in my area,and this site with his preaching is a blessing. They don't make preachers like him anymore,unafraid and bold for God. Thank you!

Sermon4/25/04 4:05 AM
Norman Smith from Surrey UK  Contact via email
Pride
Sam Schnaiter
“ needful challenging Sermon! ”
This is the second time i have listened to this brother via sermonaudio, and have been blessed in the simple,plain, but challenging way of our brother's deliveries from the pulpit. Pride,as we know is a dreadful sin before Almighty God,and we see it so much in others and ,if we are honest with ourselves, far to much in our own hearts. Mr.Schnaiter looks at the MARK of pride, the MASKS of pride and the MISERIES of pride, and points us to the remedy of pride found in no other but Christ Jesus. He made one statement which was superb, in relation to Michael Faraday found praying after a lecture he gave to an audience which included royalty : "Faraday knew a power greater than electricity." I loved that choice statement brother!may you be blessed in your ministry to the glory of God.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

Kevin Swanson
Trading Faith for Feminism

Jimmy Carter Loses His Religio
Generations Radio

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Proof of the Resurrection!
Ron Lewis

Death is only a grim porter to let us into a stately palace. ... Richard Sibbes

City: Las Vegas, NV