MONDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 1,222 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/22/14 10:15 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
Also how many black church leaders who AREN'T preaching the gospel do you really believe are listening to your podcasts? Preaching to the choir pastor. Please take my comments with the utmost respect, you and your fellow teachers have taught me much, but it's time to be serious where it matters, in the dirt, not in a bubble. God bless and keep you brother.

Sermon12/22/14 10:09 AM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
Merry Christmas to you too sir. Many truths in what you said. One problem I have is that as blacks it seems that yourselves at berean and many others in Christian news seem to want to ignore, back burner, or even sideline wrongs done to blacks. The man in the you're ready coast was choked to death, a form of restraint deemed illegal by that pds governing body. No charges? Zimmerman told not to engage Trevon. He did, no charges. We get all in an uproar about Rwanda, and victims of ISIS, Christian and non, but murder here in our country by those who are to protect should be a third or fourth level issue? I struggle with the apathy.

Sermon12/21/14 7:52 PM
Brent from Salt Lake City, UT  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brent
Born To Die - The Incarnation
Sean E. Harris
POWERFUL! Thank you, The best Christmas message I have heard.

Sermon12/20/14 11:41 AM
Jon  Find all comments by Jon
“ The writer of article is an idiot ”
the writer of the article is simply an idiot. Both he and his editor should be fired. The article has no credible evidence. Things are taken out of context. I noticed that he said nothing regarding the husbands charge to love his wife as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it. I am supposed to love my wife and take of her to the point that I would die for her.

Sermon12/19/14 9:35 AM
Steven from Mass.  Find all comments by Steven
Michael Jordan's Kryptonite
Joey Kellett
comments
This is a good reminder that it profits us nothing if we gain the whole world but forfeit our souls. That Jesus Christ is one and only treasure. I am greatful to God that in Jesus He saves ordinary and, especially, weak and foolish people. I think it worth mentioning a story regarding Michael Jordan. I worked at a Bible camp and kids from Chicago were bused in one week. I shared with them that only through Jesus can a person be saved, and that the most famous and glorified people they knew of would not be saved because of their feats and exoneration, even Michael Jordan. That if they never repent and believe in Jesus Christ, they too will be cast out by God into eternal punishment for their sins. One of the kids said he couldn't believe that Michael Jordan might go to hell one day. "No way! Nah, not Michael!" He exclaimed. I hope that God will turn MJ to Jesus and some day he will believe in the Savior. Mickey Mantle believed in Jesus shortly before his death, as is credibly testified by Bobby Richardson in "Impact Player." I hope and pray that Jordan will not reject the Lord. Thanks again for the sermon.

Sermon12/16/14 3:39 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
“ American Laws ”
America has laws, they broke the law. They must be deported. If American can't break the laws, then no one else can.

Sermon12/15/14 9:01 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Alfred, We have already had this conversation via email. You are not satisfied with Bible answers. Find another person's thread to troll.

Sermon12/15/14 3:41 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
“ disgusts me ”
I have an almost 6 year old son and these acts are horrible and brought me to tears .... I pray that God's wrath awakens our leaders and we take action against this evil

Sermon12/15/14 12:52 PM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
I challenge anyone to show me the church on earth between chapters 5 and 19. If Israel can be mention, then why cant the church? Unless you believe in replacement theology. And also the Day Of The Lord, in association with a Thief in the night.The thief in the night is always associated the 2d advent, not the rapture. Meeting in the air is totally different, then Christ's return to the earth.

Sermon12/15/14 11:58 AM
The Holy Spirit is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. The Holy Spirit that converts one, converts 100. If the Holy Spirit is always the same, then the results must be the same. They all must receive a saving faith, not just belief. Most are just curious on lookers. Have you ever noticed a church sign that reads Revival This Week. Man controlled revival has a time framed. In a Revival that is controlled by The Holy Spirit, there is no time limit. It is over when He accomplishes His purpose.

Sermon12/15/14 2:51 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
comments
I disagree with SC. That would only happen to weak people. Proverbs 31: 10-12 (KJV) 10: Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11: The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12: She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+31&version=KJV

Sermon12/14/14 10:04 PM
Unworthy Servant from In the Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Unworthy Servant
comments
You just caused me to wash my laundry at home. I surely don't want people to see my dirt. Then when they are as clean as I think they should be, I'm going to address everyone who is indebted to the one who died for us. SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN. Al Sharpton is man. Now what needs to addressed is how Black people can continue to keep silent when they see Black on Black crime. Also, white people need to notice how many non Blacks are being murdered at the same rate. The Gospel is the power of God to salvation. Let's make believers out of everyone we see.

Sermon12/13/14 1:24 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
This is all new to me and honestly helps make the whole book of Revelations line up perfectly with the other books of the bible. It makes complete perfect sence. I really could never understood how some would get a "by" before the great tribulation just for being saved. If ur faith is real u'll be ready and waiting for it to come. Kinda like the faith Jesus had in the back of his mind on the way to the cross that's day. Knowing that he was gonna win and defeat death on the 3rd day!!!!

Sermon12/12/14 2:57 PM
jim wehrli from michigan  Find all comments by jim wehrli
comments
hi great sermon. you say some of the illegals have broken the law and some have not. I am sorry to inform you that everyone of them have broken the law because they have illegally crossed our boarder. I assume you would be upset and maybe shoot a person who comes into your home. It is the same thing.

Sermon12/12/14 12:14 PM
Dennis Hidalgo from South Dakota  Find all comments by Dennis Hidalgo
comments
Thank you for this sermon. It brought tears to my eyes. God Bless.

Sermon12/11/14 2:26 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
Agree sir on your advice on daily study

Sermon12/10/14 5:35 PM
Tom from big spring Texas  Find all comments by Tom
I never agree with you on every thing you've said on SermonAudio, but that would be UN realistic if I said I did. The thing appreciate about Berean is the willingness to take scripture for what it says. Stand strong and know that God will honor your effort to obey.

Sermon12/8/14 6:10 AM
Rob Feller from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rob Feller
comments
if I owed the irs $50 I would be going to jail !

Sermon12/7/14 9:32 PM
comments
“ Reply to Thomas ”
Thank you for stopping in. It really encourages me to know there are other like-minded people who love Christ and righteousness.

Sermon12/6/14 9:42 AM
Gary Robinson from Uniontown, Ohio  Find all comments by Gary Robinson
comments
Fantastic job of lifting up the text of God's marvelous Word! After all, it's about God's glorious Word, not about us! Thank you for reminding us pastor/teachers of our glorious responsibility! Praise the LORD!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Richard Caldwell Jr.
We Walk By Faith

Non-Series 2 Corinthians
Midweek Service
Founders Baptist Church

Ken Wimer
Power to Save

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church

Bob Vincent
Who Can Tell?

Will the child live?
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Why Revival Will Not Come!
Robert Rubino