Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

SUNDAY
FEB 7, 2016

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 1,531 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/18/16 6:49 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
comments
“ Reply to Teresa ”
Teresa, "I think" is hardly authoritative. No, we are not mid-trib. There are many that heard this 67 minute recording who are quite glad we didn't mention Daniel. Please help me understand at what time we should have dealt with that passage during this recording.

Sermon1/18/16 1:16 AM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
comments
Looks like over 240 people have listened to this broadcast and not one comment? Maybe you have silenced them with the sobering truth of the choice we were all considering! Thanks Pastor Bill!

Sermon1/17/16 4:48 PM
Helen from Sweden  Find all comments by Helen
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
The church is not the true Israel of God. That is replacement theology and made by men. All evil in my opinion.

Sermon1/17/16 4:45 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
I have only been studying scripture for about 6 yrs. The first 4 I lean heavily on presuppositions. Not anymore, I try and let scripture interpret scripture. On the first resurrection in Rev 20, I believe the bible is pretty clear that regeneration of the soul is the first resurrection. The soul is dead in sins and trespasses, and we have been crucified with Christ and we have been raised with(resurrected) him and are seated in the heaven. Just as Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father. So therefore the second death or physical death of the body has no power over us. The first death was the fall, and the first resurrection was regeneration or the new birth was the first resurrection. We are buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him (resurrected ). I believe this is the correct interpretation of Rev 20.

Sermon1/17/16 2:10 PM
David Valkus from Kansas City, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Valkus
comments
I enjoyed your News in Focus segment on the Millennium. I am thankful that you are not defending a position but are interested in the truth. All through your discussion you said it seems the Lord comes after the Millennium. I think you are right. Because, I am Post-Mill. But not a traditional Post-Mill. I would like to send you a couple of articles I have compiled on this subject since you wanted feedback. Let me know where to send it if you are interested.

Sermon1/16/16 12:00 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
I would also like to add my own thoughts, although I am not dogmatic, But, as a former believer in the pre-trib/dispensationalist/pre-mil position. I see no need for a future millennium on THIS present earth. The Church is the True Israel of God. The Jewish remnant i.e. Paul(JEW) is being saved during this age.

Sermon1/16/16 11:52 AM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
The kingdom of God is a present reality, though not yet consummated. The kingdom has both present and future elements. This age (already) and its future consummation( the not yet and age to come). The prospect of a future kingdom demonstrates that Christ's fulfillment of these Old Testament promises is typological of a more glorious and final kingdom yet to come. Christ's return is not the inauguration of a halfway step on the road to consummation called a "millennium". Christ's return is the consummation. Kim Riddlebarger.

Sermon1/16/16 8:02 AM
Walter from Fayetteville  Find all comments by Walter
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Truth ”
This has always been so hard for me and I am ashamed of that fact. Thank you for the call to "love my neighbors as myself".

Sermon1/14/16 4:56 PM
JHB from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by JHB
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Good thought ”
There is so much more about loving our neighbor then we usually deal with. You have given me much to think about.

Sermon1/14/16 1:12 PM
patsy from south africa  Find all comments by patsy
comments
often times listening to teaching makes me say 'ahh, i can see this more clearly now! did u not have teachers teach you, i listen to the bible, as hearing/learning is better for me.

Sermon1/12/16 9:09 AM
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to John E ”
I do indeed believe that the 12 stars are Jacob, Leah and the 12 tribes. That is my favorite of two different views of which I am most acquainted. Regarding, the 1/3 of angels, I must admit, on the recording, I went back to my former view of those stars. I am going to see how I treat it in my commentary and get back to you. Thanks for stopping in.

Sermon1/11/16 6:02 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Every blessing Alfred ”

Sermon1/11/16 9:42 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
Turning away from sins to receive the only true blessings ministered to my heart.

Sermon1/11/16 8:07 AM
Alfree from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfree
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
Fox has a new prime time series called Lucifer. It portrays Satan in a different light. He is really a nice guy. Now that is good strategy. Will not watch, not even one episode.

Sermon1/11/16 7:50 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
“ B. MC ”
I was going to ask the same question. I know after reviewing my comment, I wasn't exactly clear. But I believe we both agree Christ's Kingdom is not of this world or present earth physically. And though I am not ready to go full Amil, I am leaning there. It is everlasting to everlasting and eternal.

Sermon1/10/16 9:58 PM
John e from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by John e
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
Pastor Sturm, do I understand that you no longer believe the sun moon and stars in rev 12 to be jacob leah and the 12 sons, but rather the stars cast down are 1/3 of the angels? Please forgive the run on sentence. Keep up the excellent work, you guys are refreshing.

Sermon1/10/16 8:41 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Sorry Rich L ”
My statement intended to add clarification to your remarks. Regards

Sermon1/10/16 8:02 PM
Rich L from Fayetteville, NC  Find all comments by Rich L
comments
“ Response to B. McCausland ”
You said you responded to me but what did you actually respond to?

Sermon1/10/16 1:27 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Response to Rich L & Alfred ”
Rich L, We are to believe that the whole Cannon of Scripture is not of private/human design, but God's. Alfred, Christ's kindgom is one, and not linked to the earth: "My kingdom is not of this world" Jh 18:3 Prophecies about Christ's kingdom in the OT and NT are not 'time-contained' or curtailed to earth reigning. For instance, compare 2Sa 7:12-13, "when thy (David's) days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee … and I will establish his kingdom … and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever" with Lk 1:31-33: "Call his name JESUS ... and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob (His saints) for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." Christ's kindgom in both passages has no specific time limit, but it is said to have no end. Being the book of Revelation a book of figures of speech and symbols, Rev 20 allegorises Christ's kingdom, with no intention to limit it, or snap it into parts. The 1000 years speak of a figurative time section of Christ's kingdom.

Sermon1/9/16 7:41 PM
Rich L from Fayetteville, NC  Find all comments by Rich L
comments
“ Nice Chat ”
Are we to believe Paul knew what the Cannon of Scripture would be (i.e., that he had personal revelation of whole New Testament)? Maybe he knew what he wrote was Cannon, but neither this nor that is very clear et al. If Paul did know all that he might've quickly communicate a book like Revelation before his death and before John was commanded to write anything. Like prophets prior to Paul, they didnt have it all figured out. 1 Corinthians was an extra early writing compared to the sum of the NT. The Lord was still producing the Scriptures for decades! Why hold Paul up to an unprecedented standard? Look at 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. While knowing he could die, he still taught that he could live until the return of Chirst. It definitely looks like the Thessalonians were to believe that.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Sunday - AM

Pastor Cory Griess
The Origin of Marriage

The Covenant and the Family
Calvary Protestant...

Carolina Theological Seminary

Earn your degree at home on your sch­ed­ule! Aff­ord­able dist­ance learn­ing educ­at­ion!
www.carolinatheologicalsemi..