Anchored In Truth Ministries | SermonAudio.com

MONDAY
SEP 1, 2014
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: anchoredintruth
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon5/25/11 5:20 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
I would like to send this to Tweety, who commented on the doctrine of election, and that it keeps us from spreading the word through out the world. I am a member of a Grace Reform church. One of our primary missions is missions. God has chosen by the foolishness of preaching to call his elect out of the world. We support several missionaries and personally witness. We rejoice that he can use us for building His kingdom. Witnessing starts with each of us individually and I know that you too will reach out to others. Love in Christ Kathryn

Sermon5/22/11 4:35 AM
kathryn from NC  Find all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
The first time I listened to you I was very disturbed because of your affliation with the Southern Baptist and their holding of easy believism. I too was raised in the FBC and through the years watched it apostitate. It is now a social,new age organization. The first sermon, that I listened to you, made the statement that if someome comes into contact with a Reform Baptist, they need to run. At that time I wrote to you and explained that I am Reformed Baptist and that we, in truth, were preaching and believing exactly the same as you. After reading your comment on election based on foreknowledge of persons chosen by God in eternity, I am thrilled. God in His mercy chose me and put me in Christ. "Christ in me the hope of glory." Thank the Lord for revealing the truth to you. Love in Chist---Kathryn

Sermon5/16/11 4:16 AM
larry Pan from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by larry Pan
comments
“ Great is God; small is man. ”
Thank you for this Christ glorifying message!

Sermon2/16/11 10:03 PM
Rebecca from Sinagpore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ A convicting sermon! Preach on Pastor! Well Done! ”
Our GOD is good! His unfailing love and mercy endures forever. "While we were yet sinners, God dird for the ungodly" Who are we that he should die for us? How marvellous is his love for us My GOD who saved a worthless wretch like me..To you be all glory!

Sermon2/16/11 1:13 AM
Evelyn Sammut from Malta  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Sammut
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
I agree with everything that was preached! It was an excellent sermon, well planned and preached! Amen!!

Sermon2/15/11 5:29 PM
Tweety from Arizona/Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tweety
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Election is not an easy doctrine. My first reaction on this doctrine before, is that how about my family and friends, if they are not chosen? My finite understanding asked that question but who am I to question God's sovereignty and actions.As a study this doctrine, slowly, by God's grace I understood that doctrine by the help of our church and saw God's grace and mercy to me that from all the people in the world, I am one of His chosen people. Inspite of my sin and wickedness, He chose me. PraiseGod! On the other hand, the extreme of this doctrine, knowing that God has chosen people, is that we will not share the Gospel anymore. This is wrong. We still need to reach out for other people who do not know Christ.

Sermon2/15/11 3:20 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Still, a very good teaching on election. We so need sound doctrine for these days.

Sermon2/15/11 9:56 AM
BobE from Xenia OH  Find all comments by BobE
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Tears to My Eyes ”
Thanks, Brother, for preaching to the glory of God and historical Christian teaching. It brought tears to my eyes.

Sermon2/14/11 11:59 PM
Keith Thomas from Peoria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith Thomas
comments
Great message. Very methodical in the approach to complex sebjects. Hope to visit when I come to Shoals again.

Sermon11/6/10 8:39 AM
Willem Hanekom from South-Africa  Find all comments by Willem Hanekom
Church Discipline Part 1
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Thank you. ”
The love of God and of men is evident in this sermon.

Sermon9/16/10 3:50 AM
Cy from USA==snowbelt  Find all comments by Cy
comments
Jeff is saying here that there are two types of people who can fall away: 1. Unbelievers who fall away having seen the miracles, heard the preaching, etc. They completely reject Jesus in their hearts and outwardly. (i.e Pharisees, Apostates, Judas). 2. Believers who partially fall away, (i.e like Peter who denied his Lord but did not really intend to; he outwardly rejected Christ, though not inwardly. This kind can still be saved or is still saved; they recover. It is not a total and deliberate falling away, but a stumbling.

Sermon9/16/10 3:41 AM
Cy from USA  Find all comments by Cy
comments
“ Hmmm... ”
I cant recall who said it but I heard it preached recently by someone (even on sermonaudio perhaps) that this passage from Hebrews actually is referring to JEWS who made an initial confession for Christ but then were turned back to Judaism because of family pressure and peer pressure, etc. According to that interpretation, those Jews were "partakers of the Holy Spirit" in that they SAW the miracles of Jesus &/or the apostles, etc. Of course, this passage could refer not only to those Jews but a whole lot more, including people/apostates like what Jeff is preaching about here. A very hard passage.

Sermon3/7/10 1:43 AM
MichaelG from Alabama  Find all comments by MichaelG
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Excellent. Focused on God's glory. Highly recommend this teaching.

Sermon2/21/10 12:58 AM
H. Hebert from NorthWest Territories, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by H. Hebert
comments
“ Very encouraging! ”
I downloaded this message a little while back and found it to be very encouraging indeed. I noticed, however, that this is only Part 1 of the message. Does anyone know where I may find part 2?

Sermon1/17/10 12:19 PM
Canyon Shearer from Marietta, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Canyon Shearer
The Bible-Driven Church
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Powerful ”
A great sermon to listen to as I am unable to attend my church today.

Sermon12/25/09 1:51 PM
Danny from Florida  Find all comments by Danny
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
This message is an extreme blessing to me. For a long time I was struggling to believe or not believe in election and this teaching confirmed that election is what the Bible teaches, whether you like it or not. So many verses exist that you can't get around it or explain it away

Sermon12/22/09 5:03 PM
Jenny from Leeds England  Find all comments by Jenny
comments
“ Awesome ! ”
This message is awesome wow!! It blew me across the living room!! One thousand and thousand Amens!! Do non miss this one.

Sermon11/9/09 8:42 PM
Heather from South Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather
Church Discipline Part 1
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Must Hear! ”
Brother Jeff what a great blessing it is to hear your sermons. I am one of the 10,000 plus who download your sermons and teachings and those of the brethren, also sharing them with others here in Australia. In these latter days it is very hard to find a church that is Biblicaly sound. May God continue to bless your church for preaching the true word of God in boldness, trusting Him, that His Word will accomplish that which it is sent to do. Our God and Father does amazing things through those who put their trust in Him. Is there anything our God can't do? Thank you.

Sermon9/2/09 4:00 AM
Steve P. from Maine  Find all comments by Steve P.
comments
“ Correction ”
This sermon crushed all pride that I have in me. It must be noted though, that this is Romans 5, not Romans 6. Can that be changed in the title?

Sermon8/7/09 9:02 PM
Garry Hill from Fredericton ,New Brunswick  Contact via emailFind all comments by Garry Hill
comments
Great message my friend,awesome.............thanks very much...be blessed more in Jesus name..............Garry

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Grace Community Church

Scott T. Brown
Cure for a Heart Far from Him

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‚ÄėTil We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Crybaby Christianity!
Robert Rubino

The road is not to be complained of, as it leads to such a home. ... John Newton

Las Vegas, NV