SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Attention Broadcasters: The latest monthly Sermon Download PDF Report for June 2015 is now available. Please log into the Members Area to download and print it.

SATURDAY
JUL 4, 2015

MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon12/22/13 11:29 AM
jsh from new jersey  Find all comments by jsh
comments
wow...this is a hard saying..and hard to think about again. but now i have a bit more to think about since it was spelled out in the sermon..thank you. yes the road does get narrower and narrower.

Sermon12/22/13 3:27 AM
comments
A good series. Thank you.

Sermon12/22/13 2:42 AM
comments
Yes, I do find it uncomfortable. It's very terrifying. Whenever I hear a sermon on this portion I think to myself, could I be in that number (tho I've not done all those mighty things). Could I be deceiving myself? The older I get and the longer I travel this road, the road seems narrower and narrower. .

Sermon12/20/13 8:54 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
Thank you Andrew for another GREAT sermon..... David

Sermon11/10/13 5:31 PM
Nathan McDonald  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan McDonald
comments
I heard this sermon preached and would recommend it. The preacher proves from the bible who it is that is speaking in the preached word of God by genuine servants. This is something that has sadly been forgotten in many ecclesiastical circles. The pastor effectively communicates the dangers and implications of not listening to the word of God as found in the Hebrew passage. The puritans of bygone era's were fastidious about this truth so much so that they would spends Sabbath's not only in the house of God listening to the word of God but discussing it after the services where the head of the home would go over the points of this ministers sermon to screw the word of God into the family's mind and reinforce it, oh that Gods people would get back to this practice! Andrew's message drives at the heart of this important truth remember who it is that is speaking when we hear the Word of God preached by true servants and because of who it is that speaks what we ought to do with it, obey it.

Sermon10/16/13 12:24 AM
You can't fake passion and every sermon Andrew brings Gods word so I can taste it and it is good! Praise God

Sermon9/30/13 6:41 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
Andrew, this is an awesome sermon. the whole series is inspired. it is so edifying. keep on keeping on Andrew.

Sermon9/24/13 8:33 AM
laurie from Michigan  Find all comments by laurie
“ Encouraging Sermon! ”
My life feels similar to Ruth's road right now. This sermon was encouraging to hear of Ruth's life decision that may look crazy, leading to misery, but towards God it is still the right.

Sermon9/2/13 4:38 AM
Karen from Airdrie  Find all comments by Karen
“ Seeing beyond our expectations, to His ”
If you are hurting, or have lost something you hoped God would save, or are still praying for something He has not given, this is the sermon for you. I've always considered this one of the saddest and also most beautiful and glorious stories in Scripture: and one of the most beautiful concepts. That God does not work as we expect, and that beneath the hardest and toughest and most hurtful things in our lives is a deeper, "God-driven purpose." Listen to this sermon: really listen. It could change your life, and your perspective on it. What a sermon. What a Saviour.

Sermon8/20/13 1:21 AM
Doug Baird from Vidalia Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug Baird
comments
Awesome sermon!! Simply awesome!!

Sermon8/18/13 7:12 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Find all comments by zephaniah
comments
Andrew; Great series. Very humble. A great comfort also. Keep going! Zeph.

Sermon8/6/13 8:56 AM
zephaniah from sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by zephaniah
comments
Hi Andrew; great series. Third time around listening for me. 15000 flyers from my experience in marketing usually only gets about 5 people to 'buy' what you may be selling. Cold calling about 30/15000. Don't be to upset about it. Simply put; unless you can severely 'emotionally upset' someones sense of 'self sufficiency' ; you can not effect any persuasion. Apart from that; you are a great preacher. Better a church with salt than a building full of sand. Keep going Andrew!

Sermon8/4/13 10:47 AM
Maegan  Find all comments by Maegan
comments
“ A Blessing! ”
I was in great need of this sermon. Encouraging and challenging on many levels. May the Lord continue to use you!

Sermon7/24/13 6:06 AM
Dan Wolfe from Grande Prairie, AB Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan Wolfe
You've Failed, Now What?
Andrew Quigley
comments
Oh to know the love of Christ which passes understanding. What a comfort.

Sermon7/18/13 10:22 PM
K Varkey george from Kottayam, Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey george
comments
Thank you for highlight the way to follow Our Lord, in His strength, His guidance carrying the Cross set apart for me.

Sermon7/18/13 11:10 AM
Bethany  Find all comments by Bethany
You've Failed, Now What?
Andrew Quigley
comments
WONDERFUL sermon!! It's all too often we fail ~ not often enough to hear a sermon on this topic. Thank you for the encouragement!

Sermon6/19/13 5:10 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
It's All About HIS Power!
Andrew Quigley
I very much enjoyed this sermon- yes it's all about his power !

Sermon5/26/13 1:24 AM
Breege from Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Breege
comments
You are a great preacher. I wish I could speak like that. Please pray for me and my family. I'm seperated my ex has new girlfriend. I feel so alone my kids are torn. I pray to keep strong for them. My ex is horrible me he s so disrespectful. My priority is bringing up kids in Gids ways. It's a battle alright but I have Christian friends who are a blessing. Thank you again. Breege Matthew Joseph and √Āine.

Sermon5/18/13 2:19 PM
vijaya valentina  Find all comments by vijaya valentina
comments
“ IT CUT MY HEART ”
Yes, Jesus prayed for He was a lonely man on this earth and was suffering from rejection which had resulted in depression. In those days they did not have any medication for depression as per now. So poor God-man had to depend on the foolish wisdom of HIS heavenly father to free Himself from the predators who could never be satisfied of their hunger for bread and wine. If He had lived presently, firstly, He would have taken the advice of well informed, highly qualified BRAINS that had taken billions of years to develop. Secondly, He would have had no choice but to have depended on the human knowledge of doctors which is based on the ever trust worthy power of REASONING that came to effect after billions of years of development. Poor Jesus! Thanks for explaining this fact in a simple way brother. ALL GLORY BE TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Sermon3/22/13 10:51 PM
Hailey Good from Atoka TN USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hailey Good
“ thank you ”
I've been struggling with that very subject...I've been angry at everyone but me....I lost my child last yr but I still need to be good

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Loving the Unloveable
Pastor Joe Hillrich

Joel Van Hoogen
The Vexation of the Righteous

Bread of Life Fellowship

A. Boyd Miller IV
Rejection of Biblical Marriage

Covenant Presbyterian Church
Sunday - AM

Blog 7/1/15
Ten Thousand Dollar Days

New York Gospel Mission
around ten years ago i riding with my dad in his truck...

Paul Washer: Judgment Day, 2 Free MP3s

Phen­om­enal serm­ons that every­one needs to hear, on one of the most imp­ort­ant top­ics!
www.puritandownloads.com/ju..