Sovereign Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: sovereign
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Kurt Smith  |  Lenox, Georgia

Sermon5/4/14 11:25 PM
Steve Youngblood from Leesburg, Georgia  Protected NameFind all comments by Steve Youngblood
Excellent exegesis and exhortation, as always. Thank you, Kurt, for your devoted faithfulness and love for the truth of the Scriptures. You are highly esteemed by your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sermon11/28/13 9:46 PM
Martin J. from Ohio  Find all comments by Martin J.
(Sermon no longer available)
Great sermon, brother! You did a great job speaking, and a great job preaching. You are a wonderful preacher and I look forward to hearing your next sermons! again, GREAT job! Keep preaching, and know that God is with you.

Sermon11/26/13 4:29 AM
comments
“ Blessed teaching. ”
This is a blessed message about the absolute sovereignty in salvation, about His unique prerogative to chose whom He wants to salvation. We all deserve wrath and hell.

Sermon11/21/13 5:14 AM
The True Israel
Kurt Smith
“ Useful. ”
I found this sermon useful. I understand better know this subject.

Sermon11/14/13 1:04 PM
An excellent presentation of the invaluable use and necessity of a confession of faith, set forth logically and cogently through sound reasoning and use of the Scriptures. Thank you, Bro. Kurt, for your labors.

Sermon9/30/13 4:15 AM
So excellent. Thank you.

Sermon9/2/13 8:05 PM
Homer Johnson from Kansas  Find all comments by Homer Johnson
(Sermon no longer available)
Wow! Wonderful sermon! You are a GREAT preacher! I look forward to hearing the next sermon!

Sermon8/5/13 4:18 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Two Opposing Religions
Kurt Smith
A wonderful message of the gospel. Thank you.

Sermon7/17/13 4:42 AM
This part also is so excellent. Thank you. Examining myself.

Sermon7/9/13 2:59 AM
This is truly fabulous. Having learned this as the "our Father" in a rote method a a little Catholic kid and rattled it off hundreds of times mindlessly as an assigned penance or in the rosary, this is so rich to my soul as you've presented it. Repenting. Looking forward to the remainder of it. Thank you and bless you.

Sermon7/9/13 1:22 AM
Of God's Decree
Kurt Smith
Very excellent. Thank you.

Sermon5/24/13 9:01 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Are you an Adulterer?
Kurt Smith
“ Thankful for honest preaching. ”
It is almost inconceivable that sermons like this go without comments. Having just finished the book, Fundamentalist Seduction, I would rather tremble at good warning on the 7th commandment than become hardened at this point. A former pastor I knew preached the most powerful sermon I ever heard on this subject, then plunged headlong into this sin. I kept his copy of John Owen's "Sin and Temptation" when I sold his library after he left the ministry. I kept it as a warning to me. His notes were in the margin. The man who preached at my wedding defected from the faith because of adultery. As Alleine wrote, "(An Alarm to the Unconverted) "oh be scrupulously careful here, your soul depends upon." false converts desire salvation from suffering—but they do not desire to be saved from sinning. They would have their souls saved—but still would have their lusts. They would be content to have some of their sins destroyed—but they cannot leave the lap of Delilah, or divorce the beloved Herodias. They cannot be cruel to the right eye or right hand." I am a mailman. I have to see inappropriate catalogs daily. I depend on sermons like this to make sure the fire is doused at all times.

Sermon5/22/13 2:41 AM
Maria from Texas  Find all comments by Maria
Have You Been Born Again?
Kurt Smith
comments
Thank you for clearly, faithfully preaching God's word.

Sermon5/10/13 3:53 AM
This was great. Thank you.

Sermon5/10/13 3:05 AM
I really enjoyed hearing your testimony. Thank you for sharing.

Sermon5/4/13 10:30 PM
I do love this encouraging sermon. It helps keep me focused on enduring till the end. Thank you.

Sermon4/24/13 7:46 AM
A true blessing. Thank you.

Sermon4/23/13 1:29 AM
Most excellent. I learned so much from this. Just recently was made aware of the different confessions so am studying them. The only confession I ever learned was the apostles creed as a catholic. Loved this teaching. Thank you.

Sermon4/21/13 5:38 AM
comments
Postscript: I sure wish you would let the recording equipment run to record your prayers at the end of your sermons.

Sermon4/21/13 5:34 AM
comments
Bro. Kurt, this sermon, this message, the Spirit empowered way you presented it took my breath away. Toward the latter part I felt like l couldn't breathe as I tried to wrap my mind around afresh understanding that Lord Jesus is worthy of the reward of His suffering. I was holding my breath as I saw anew that I am the reward of His suffering. What grace that the Father would give His Son one such as me as a reward for His suffering. I am His and He Is mine. Trying to breathe normally again.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com