Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary | SermonAudio.com

Very Diffucult.

Sermon2/25/15 5:58 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
He is Altogether Lovely
Dr. Iain D. Campbell
comments
Very good Christ exalting sermon!

Sermon2/6/15 8:50 PM
Grateful from Sermon Audio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Grateful
Christology (1st lecture)
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ John 17:3 Reality ”
This is what all believers should know - Christ; not men, and His accomplished work.

Sermon2/6/15 10:24 AM
Seedling from Sermon Audio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Seedling
Anthropology (1st lecture)
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
“ Loud Mouth of Wisdom ”
I believe that when our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said "... When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, ..." the meaning goes beyond the crucifixion; but that he must be exalted as the Head of the church (as he is in all things), and the victorious one over all things related to the old creation. When we see Him in his glory, we cannot possibly expect anything from fallen man. Christ is the power and the wisdom of God. This is what we preach; Him, and Him crucified. Too many sermons are centered on man, which can possible weaken our faith. We won't speak out, nor become involved in the work of the church for fear of being criticized by the brethren.

Sermon2/5/15 10:24 PM
Delivered from Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delivered
Anthropology (1st lecture)
Dr. Joel Beeke
Great sermon.

Sermon2/5/15 8:40 AM
Delivered from Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Delivered
Anthropology (1st lecture)
Dr. Joel Beeke
comments
Pastor Beeke has so identified were preaching has failed so many believers in churches where there is little fruit; even after being in congregations; (of the dead). If we don't have a proper view of God, our view of man will be tainted. We will demand something of man. We will continue to associate with man based on outward appearances, and we will compare ourselves with others instead discerning God's standard; the glory as revealed in Christ; the glory of which we all fall short. We are to know no man after the flesh; but preach Christ and him crucified.

Sermon1/15/15 2:11 PM
Lewis K from Perry, Georgia  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Lewis K
Christians Get Depressed Too
Dr. David P Murray
“ A Real blessing! ”
Wonderful sermon and awesome book! Would highly recommend the book. Thank you my brother for your work and study on this subject. It was a blessing to me and the church I pastor to read and learn from you. Have had personal and family experience in this matter, and you helped me see some things new and reassuring. Thanks and God bless

Sermon12/28/14 9:35 PM
Carine  Find all comments by Carine
comments
“ Most precious and glorious! ”
May God keep you in his truth and use you mightily until our blessed Bridegroom returns!I thank our God for this message - how my heart was set on fire longing for the day we see our Beloved face to face! Come Lord Jesus! Come soon!

Sermon10/26/14 7:54 PM
Robert from New Jersey.....USA  Find all comments by Robert
Glorying in the Imputed Righteousness of...
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
comments
Excellent! Amen, Salvation is of the Lord! Thank you for this wonderful message! One of the best I have ever heard on this great doctrine!

Sermon8/27/14 12:31 PM
Mitchell R. Nichols from Indianapolis, Indiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mitchell R. Nichols
comments
“ Oh to be in heaven now!!! ”
I have never heard a message so powerful to transport me for a short time to that glorious day! Definately a top 10 message for me. I couldn't stop weeping... A truly gifted mouth - piece of the Almighty! Spurgeon was looking down from heaven smiling. I want to move to Zambia if i have to wait for heaven. :)

Sermon8/27/14 12:21 PM
The Healthy Holiness of Christ's Bride
Dr. Michael Barrett
“ What a blessing! ”
What a theologically rich, God glorifying and practical message. So blessed to hear it preached in person! May God richly bless the mission of PRTS!!!

Sermon7/30/14 3:10 PM
Pa  Find all comments by Pa
“ Such a lovely testimony ”
I love hearing about one's first love for Christ! So encouraging and reminds me of all that Christ has done for me.

Sermon5/21/14 4:41 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Very short presentation but interesting- we often get hung up about the thought of meditation but really meditating upon a god given idea/ doctrine is very helpful. Worth a listen !

Sermon5/18/14 2:27 AM
James D  Find all comments by James D
comments
I am fairly new to Puritan history and writings. This sermon introduced me to the Puritan Sibbes, and I am excited to learn of him. I am very careful and extremely scrupulous about what preachers I listen to, and Dr. Beeke is one who I recommend. I have been learning a lot of helpful spiritual things from his sermons. He does not get you caught up in debates and asserting opinions contrary to established Puritan history, as I have found one or two other sermonaudio preachers to do, when looking up Puritan sermons. Dr. Beeke and Paul Washer are my favorite sermon audio preachers--because their preaching leaves me edified and more focused on Christ and His word.

Sermon5/12/14 8:05 AM
Justin  Find all comments by Justin
The Eleven Commandments
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Instructional ”
Great sermon addressed to ministers (especially young ministers) on how to be a good pastor. I especially appreciate how Dr. Beeke talks about pastors visiting their people, and showing them love on Sundays as they greet them. My pastor visited me while I was going through cancer. However, the assistant pastor even though I emailed him the news of my diagnosis, he never said anything to me and that has hurt. . It is really important for pastors to show love to all the members of their flock.

Sermon5/1/14 2:26 PM
Rob  Find all comments by Rob
“ Very good ”
An excellent an important message for all families.

Sermon4/23/14 10:13 PM
Very good.

Sermon4/23/14 6:06 PM
Myron King from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Myron King
comments
Absolutely right. May God incline my heart with such a desire. Set your affection on things above not on things on the earth. Colossians 3 v 2.

Sermon4/15/14 11:33 PM
Thank you.

Sermon4/15/14 9:14 PM
Ryan  Find all comments by Ryan
comments
“ Really helpful ”
I really appreciate this, especially what he says about occasional meditation. That is something I do but have never heard a preacher describe. This is a relief to me. Last year, I was very sick and almost died. I was diagnosed with cancer just before easter. Just a few hours before I was diagnosed, I was at work and someone had given me an easter themed button that showed 3 crosses shilhouetted on golgotha. I started thinking about Jesus's death on the cross and about how he told the criminal who believed in Him that he would be with Him in paradise. These contemplations brought me great peace despite the chaos of my physical health. Well, I mentioned this a week later to friends from church and one of the ladies said what I did was idolatry and rebuked me. All that to say, I am relieved that other Christians such as this preacher do not think it is idolatry to be reminded of God by everyday things and meditate on the truths which we are reminded of.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Head Covering
Bennetts End Reformed...

Kevin Swanson
Avengers - Age of Ultron

Review of the Blockbuster
Generations Radio

All Christians Must Be Sterilized!

Hindu Leader Decl­ar­es: All Chr­ist­ians Must Be Ster­il­ized To Destroy Their Pop­ul­at­ion!
www.puritandownloads.com/ma..

Sermon: What Are You Grounded To?
Jon Couch

Mortification of the flesh is the true place of power in the Spirit. ... W. Kelly

City: Las Vegas, NV