ID

SATURDAY
APR 25, 2015

MyChurch: pop
Prince of Preachers
C. H. Spurgeon  |  Koelsch Broadcasting Productions

Sermon4/5/15 12:29 AM
jeff pawelko from the river  Find all comments by jeff pawelko
Great sermon, all the world needs to hear this, as the heart of man in 2015 is growing more and more proud and evil every day, but praise be to GOD the father, that through CHRIST JESUS, there is still hope for the future!!!!

Sermon4/4/15 1:23 PM
Anon from Perelandra  Find all comments by Anon
comments
“ Of inestimable help! ”
This preaching was an inestimable help to me during my trials with cancer. God's word is sufficient! I learned all the more to turn to God's word above and before any writing of man. This sermon also helped to further my departure from the charismatic church. Years ago, when I was in really hard trials I used to turn to the Bible plus certain charismatic books, and even "The Imitation of Christ", where the authors claim revelation from God. I also used to turn to really emotional, repetitive music, like Hillson. This sermon, and the trials I have gone through, have really broken me into believing and knowing that God's word alone is the counsel to turn to. How incredible it is that the Scriptures come through ever time for every problem.

Sermon3/4/15 1:18 PM
Nabil Collins from Ghana  Find all comments by Nabil Collins
Very good

Sermon2/7/15 4:35 AM
Ann B from Virginia  Find all comments by Ann B
Chastisement
comments
I was very blessed by listening to this wonderful message by C.H. Spurgeon. Hope many others will listen to this message as well, I'm sure you will be blessed by this message. Thank you so much for posting this sermon.

Sermon1/8/15 2:23 PM
Johanna West from Nashville TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johanna West
True Prayer -- True Power!
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Need True Believer Prayers Now!!! ”
I am asking for all people with the truth for prayers and to pass on to other believers for their prayers as well! My daughter just had her first baby, my first grandchild, a boy. He was born with a heart defect, a hole in his heart and his arteries are in the wrong place and one of them is not big enough to do what it is supposed to do. He just had heart surgery on the 5th of January, and was born on Dec. 29th. He is not doing so well as of yesterday the 7th, they have him on life support and just about everything else it seems. Basically this is the end of what they can do. They are going to try and take him off life support this Friday, with the hope that his organs will work on their own and not tire the poor fellow out. He is very dear to me already and will be raised as another one of God's soldiers, if God doesn't take him first. All that I am asking for are your prayers to give Caden strength and also to give us strength to deal with whatever God has planned for Baby Caden West. Thank You so Much

Sermon12/23/14 12:26 PM
isaac  Contact via emailFind all comments by isaac
A Present Religion
worth to listen to

Sermon12/16/14 12:06 AM
Eric Segali from Mardela Springs, MD  Find all comments by Eric Segali
Sin Immeasurable
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Sermons like these! ”
Pastors aren't willing to preach like this... nor are the taught this way of running their ministry!

Sermon12/9/14 4:46 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
What Meanest Thou, O Sleeper?
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Staggeringly Powerful ”
As sharp and shocking a sermon as any I've read by Spurgeon. Incredibly simple, totally fixed to the text in Jonah and perfect for preaching to sleepy saints and sinners. His arguments are amongst his strongest. I'm not convinced though that Christians should be seeking to tell the gospel at every opportunity, come what may, so that we won't be guilty of the blood of others. In the New Testament, the emphasis seems to be a lot, dare I say it, more relaxed, or winsome. In the New Testament, there seems to be a lot more emphasis for Christians to shine their loving lives before others (Matthew 5:16), living godly lives (1 Peter 2:16) and, when opportunity comes, when we are asked about it, giving a reason for the hope we have (1 Peter 3:15). I'm concerned that someone who takes to heart everything Spurgeon has said will be moved to be very foolish and put people off Christ. It's good to be zealous, and to preach zealously in a pulpit. But I don't think your everyday Christian attitude should be, 'I'd better tell so and so about the gospel and do so quick, or else I'll be guilty of their soul'. I think if we think like that we'll cause more harm than good. What do you think?

Sermon11/16/14 8:57 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
Pride and Humility
“ Great Message! ”
Maybe I recognize pride in others because as the saying goes, "like knows like." Ouch! Pride comes in many shades and layers. P.S. - I like this reading of the message better than the other one.

Sermon11/8/14 3:24 PM
Cliff Neill from Mount Gilead, NC  Find all comments by Cliff Neill
Chastisement
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Very Helpful Message ”
This message has the best exhortation on enduring the chastisement of God that I have ever heard. Listen and see what you think.

Sermon10/17/14 3:23 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Predestination and Calling
comments
I'm not a Calvinist but this sounded kosher biblically

Sermon9/23/14 9:36 PM
Don Sternitzke from woodward, oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don Sternitzke
What Meanest Thou, O Sleeper?
comments
Lord help me hear your call to reach the Lost.

Sermon9/14/14 7:45 PM
Okafor from Nigeria  Find all comments by Okafor
Mark of Divine Approval

Sermon8/19/14 4:45 PM
Deb Stachowiecz from Fort Wayne, IN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deb Stachowiecz
Grace Abounding
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Oh, To Pass This On! ”
This is a sermon of blessing, a tract for the ages that I would learn by heart to offer it again and again to the people of my town, to the people of my family, and for the daily need of my own heart. Thank you for sharing this great preacher's words so effectively in this modern time. Your reading voice does his word justice and The Lord once again speaks mightily of the love and grace He offers so freely!!!

Sermon7/1/14 6:55 AM
Karen W from Pennsylvania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen W
comments
Very edifying sermon. Loved it!

Sermon5/28/14 3:01 PM
Bonnie Grossman  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bonnie Grossman
Heaven and Hell

Sermon5/24/14 8:39 PM
Guy Walker from Lookeba, Oklahoma  Protected NameFind all comments by Guy Walker
Grace Abounding
comments
Thank you for this great ministry. As a preacher myself I enjoy good preaching, and I have listened to many gifted preachers over the years, but Spurgeon continues to be the "Prince of Preachers."

Sermon4/27/14 8:31 PM
Brenda Miller from Charlotte, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Miller
comments
This kind of preaching is very much needed for today.

Sermon4/7/14 2:09 PM
Jeff pollard  Find all comments by Jeff pollard

Sermon4/3/14 10:11 PM
JT from Minnesota  Find all comments by JT
True Prayer -- True Power!
comments
How I would have loved to sat under this great man's outstanding preaching. This was most encouraging at a time when I really, really needed it. I have been encouraged to RUN to Christ in prayer.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Credit Card Jesus

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church

Blog 4/24/15
Church Planting Models

New York Gospel Mission
the topic of church plant­ing models has alw­ays...

Scott Brown's (NCFIC) Amazing Video!

Click Here To Watch Scott Brown's Amaz­ing 54 Second Pur­itan Hard Drive Review Video!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon Recording, Editing, and Posting

Rec­ord, edit, and post your serm­ons using Dio, Ther­e's no easier way.
www.decade-five.com/index.h..

Sermon: They Came For The Christians!
Robert Rubino